Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG Piu, I know you're a great so I knew I would like it had no idea I would be blown away. Gosh I love it, nothing over the top just a simple story telling of intense love story.

I didn't know you can be so passionate, truly enjoyed reading this and you have my vote.

I have to go read again just to make I absorb every word

Amazing job đź‘Ź
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice ff ayushi loved it👍🏼
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
An unforgettable night was awesom...loved it
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have a questions.. how many stories can we "like"?
.FieryPhoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

An unusual meeting... a chance dating...
Will it blossom into something beautiful?

Te quiero Te Amo

Pairing: Samrat (Mohit Sehgal) and Riddhima (Jennifer Winget)
Synopsis: Samrat and Riddhima are worlds away. Samrat is the star basketball player of Excel College. Charming, attractive and hot, he is a lady's man. Whereas Riddhima is simple, sweet and caring. She desires to become a doctor in Sanjivani Hospital. But has a past which continues to haunt her.
So what will happen when these two worlds will collide? Read to find out.

"Now what is Love, I pray thee, tell?
It is that fountain and that well
where pleasure and repentance dwell
it is, perhaps, the saucing bell
that tolls all into heaven or hell
And this is Love, as I hear tell."
-Sir Walter Raleigh

Riddhima and her friends were on their way to their hostel. It was quite late.
"We need to hurry up, this road is quite deserted," Riddhima tensed.
One of her friends quipped, "Chill yaar, nothing is gonna happen; we will reach Hostel well in time."
"I just hope so..."
"By the way, the movie was really cool, wasn't it?" another friend asked.
"Yeah, it was awesome. The hero was so handsome," Meera, Riddhima's best friend and room-mate replied.
Riddhima smacked her. "I still think we should have watched a comedy movie, rather than some slick romantic movie."
All the girls except Riddhima groaned.
"What!! Do you actually believe what they say?" she paused, and imitated the hero of the movie, "Someone, somewhere is made for you." They all laughed.

Just then, a rowdy group of boys made their appearance in a Xylo.
They were yelling and singing to the tunes of some very loud Rock artist.
As they surpassed the girls, two-three of them wolf-whistled while the others snickered.
And then... their eyes met.

Samrat who was behind the wheel glinted in her direction while she looked irritatingly at him.
In that fleeting moment, they had no idea that they were destined to meet again.

[][][]

"Finally, exams are over!" bounced Meera.
Riddhima smiled. It was so easy to get Meera excited.
Suddenly, Meera stopped and clutched Riddhima, "Let's go out and have some fun."
Riddhima hesitated.
"Oh c'mon, Riddhima. Exams are freaking over. We deserve some fun. Let's hit the Disco."
Saying that, she started doing some disco moves. Riddhima cracked up. This was what she loved about Meera. Her liveliness and enthusiasm, something which she lacked.
Finally, after Meera literally begged her, she conceded.
"Okay, fine. I will come. But no drinking or forcing me to dance. Agreed?"
"Oh, yes baby."
[][][]

As soon as they reached the Disco, Meera was swallowed by the crowd.

This was the second time Riddhima had tagged along with Meera to the Disco. The first time was... horrible. The loud noise, the too close couples, the attires were all too loud for her taste. Frankly, she hated the idea of Discos or Pubs. But as usual, she had agreed because it made Meera happy. And she was in a way her only family.
Inadvertently, the word 'family' brought back memories of her parents and brother. Sad memories.
"No, no, not today..." she spoke to herself.
Then to distract herself, she went and sat on a seat in front of the drinks parlor.
"A coke, please," she ordered and started scanning the crowd for her wild friend.
Suddenly, her eyes fell on a crowd of girls. She wondered what the commotion was about.
Minutes later, she got her answer.

It was a guy, about her age. The guy seemed good looking and rich. No wonder the girls wanted to eat him up.
After staring at them for another 5-10 minutes, she gave up and again started the pursuit of her lost friend.

As she was engaged in her own world, she did not notice that the same guy had come up beside her.
"A mojito please," Samrat ordered his favorite, while noticing the stranger beside him.
His eyes raked her from top to bottom. "Hmm... salwar kameez... interesting..." he thought to himself.  

At the same time, startled by a foreign voice, Riddhima quickly spun on her stool.  
But in doing so, she lost her balance and the next moment she was falling...

[][][]

Strong, capable arms clutched her hand in the midway.
At first, Riddhima did not understand what was happening since she expected to hit the floor at any instant.
Then it dawned on her that she was suspended in air.

As she slowly opened her eyes, she found two black orbs staring back at her.
At that moment, time stopped and everything ceased to exist.
They stayed like that for another beat, before Riddhima quickly got to her feet.

Samrat smiled flirtatiously at her and remarked, "So, another girl falls for my charm."
But to his surprise, instead of shy, beaming smile he got a "mind your own business" look.
"Hmm... not affected by my charm... more interesting..." he mused.
Riddhima glared at him once more and then, darted away as far as possible.
Samrat gave a confused frown but soon he was making his way to the dance floor.

All the time while dancing, his eyes never left hers. Wherever she went his eyes followed. At one point, he saw a girl approach her.

And just like that, she was gone.

[][][]

Samrat could not sleep that night. Her face kept recurring in his dream. It was curious. He was never affected by any girl to this extent. But again, she was unlike any other girl he had ever met.

She was a mystery, an enigma. And he found himself attracted by the fierce determination and strength that she exuded.

Yes, she was unforgettable.  

[][][]

It was 15 days after the curious incident in the Disco happened. Riddhima was reading her Bio-chemistry book. But in the back of her mind, she thought about the stranger and the queer way in which he affected her. She hated to admit but he indeed was handsome and bewitching.
Just then, Meera made her entry in an elegant gown.

"How do I look?" she asked Riddhima, looking into the mirror.
"Radiant," Riddhima commented, without even bothering to look up. It was a common protocol. Before, going out, Meera always made it a point to ask her.

"You know I am going out on a date with the most handsome boy of Excel College, thanks to Benji." Meera glowed.
Riddhima's eyes shot up to her. "Really, and who is that, I may ask?"
"Samrat Shergill, the heartthrob of Excel College. All the girls want to date him."
"Why what's so special about him? Is he Superman?" she mocked.
Meera was about to answer, when her cell phone pinged.

"Hey Dad... what?? No, no classes but... I know... I will reach there ASAP. Bye!"
Riddhima looked at her friend with worrisome eyes. "What-what happened?" she asked anxiously.
"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. Actually dad wanted me to reach home ASAP. Don't know why? But it's nothing to worry. He says it's nothing major." She exclaimed, after a while, "Shit! What about my date?"
Riddhima raised her eyebrows. "Meera," she chided. "This is more important than the date."
"I know, but I don't want Samrat to think that I ditched him... hey I have an idea." And she quickly shared it with Riddhima.

"No way..." Riddhima shrieked, taken aback.
"Please Ritzy, for me? Please..." Meera gave her the best puppy dog expression.
"Last time, promise! I will never force you to do anything that you don't want to do, ever again. Just this last time." Meera again pleaded her friend.

Riddhima sighed. One day she was definitely gonna get into trouble because of her antics.

[][][]

As soon as she entered the extravagant restaurant, she knew she had made a mistake.

Maybe it was a blind date and the guy did not know how Meera looked but it was a date nonetheless. And this was supposedly her first.

"What if he catches me? Even worse, what if he is one of those pompous jerks, how will I... Riddhima, focus. Just a date. Relax... okay, what did Meera say? Yes, red shirt with a red rose." She talked with herself.

Samrat was as usual on time. He scanned the crowd for someone wearing blue with a white lily in her hand.

Both of them looked at each other at the same time.

Samrat's jaw dropped, as Riddhima yelped, "You!!!"

It was moments before they regained their composure.

"Hi!" Samrat tried meekly. Even in a simple salwar kameez, she looked exquisite. So pure and serene.
Riddhima took a gulp of air and gave him a tight lipped smile. "Hi, I am Meera." "Cruel destiny," she thought.
Samrat relaxed. At least she was not gonna hit him.

He helped her in the chair and after ordering, they sat there awkwardly, avoiding each other's gazes.
"So, Meera, what do you do?" Samrat tried to start a conversation.
"Well, I am doing BSc Honors in Biology."
"I see..."
Again, the awkward silence.
Samrat tried to engage Riddhima in some form of conversation but either she simply nodded or gave one word answers.

Samrat started abruptly, "You know when I was small; I wanted to be a superman?"
"Superman?" Riddhima could not suppress her smile.
"Yeah I would wear the costume all day and run here and there. But eventually I gave up the idea." When Riddhima raised her eyebrows in question, he replied mischievously, "I didn't like that he wore his underpants on the outside."
Riddhima burst out laughing. Seeing her smile, Samrat's heart skipped a beat.
"So what about now?" she said in between the laughs.
"I think I am pretty much satisfied with my one and only love, basketball."

Thereupon, both shared their likes and dislikes, their interests, their passions. Riddhima gradually felt more and more comfortable talking to him. Maybe he wasn't as arrogant as she supposed him to be so.

Samrat too enjoyed their conversation. She did not talk fashion or other girly stuff and unlike other girls, she was not pretentious. She gave him honest answers and listened to even the small details with rapt attention. 

Time flew fast. When Samrat next looked at his watch, it was already 2 hours.

As his gaze wandered back to Riddhima, who was sipping her cranberry juice, he could not fathom the pull he felt towards her.
Caught unawares by his arresting gaze, Riddhima flushed.

"So, Meera, why do you wanna become a doctor?"

He saw her going still. Momentarily she closed her eyes, but when she opened them, he found raging storms enveloping those brown orbs. 

She took another sip of her juice before replying, "Because my parents wanted me to. I-I lost my family in a car accident. My brother was only 8 then." 

She added, "My parents could have been saved only if the doctors were not so callous and inhumane and would have treated them in time. But they refused to do so, citing it was a police case... Till this day, I have nightmares." She wiped a treacherous tear that escaped the corner of her eyes. She did not want to share the last detail but the way Samrat's eyes softened and his whole body gesture changed, she could not resist herself.

Samrat's hands hovered over hers and finally settled for a feathery touch. "I am so sorry," he murmured.

"I was 12 at the time. After the accident, I started living with my grandfather and he raised me."

"Your parents must be proud of you. Meera shall I give a word of advice? Don't dwell on the sad memories, think about the beautiful times you had spent with them. They deserve better."
Saying thus, he extended a hand as an invitation to dance.

"I know you think that I am hollow, that I have had 100s of girlfriends whom I ditch. That I am a rich spoilt brat. But maybe if you gave me a chance, I can show you that I am not so shallow?"
Hesitatingly, she took his hand at last.

They danced to the soft tunes of the music. Swaying, twisting and moving gracefully around each other. They moved with simpatico, eyes locked with each other. For that moment, Riddhima forgot all her worries and tensions and basked in their glory.

[][][]

Samrat dropped her to her hostel and before departing kissed her lightly on her right hand.
As soon as she entered, Meera grasped her. "So, how was your date? Did he suspect anything?"
Riddhima simply smiled and hugging her friend last time, went to bed.

And for the first time in her life, Riddhima slept peacefully.

[][][]

Time flew by. After their date, Riddhima and Samrat, bumped into each other several times and eventually, became best friends.

With Samrat, no moment was a dull moment. He could find humor even in the little things. For Riddhima, Samrat was bold yet playful, caring yet childish. Gradually, he became a family to her.

Even Samrat changed after meeting her. He was no longer what he used to be.

It was almost 4 years of their friendship when Riddhima realized that she was madly in love with him but fearing that it might jeopardize their friendship, she never told him how she felt.

She had no idea that Samrat felt the same way about her.

[][][]

It was her graduation day. Riddhima was looking out for Samrat because he had promised he would be there.

Finally, she saw Samrat weaving his way through the crowd.

He waved at her and both of them hugged each other before Riddhima started scolding him, "Samrat Shergill, you are 15 minutes late. What took you so long?"
Samrat showed her the bouquet of red roses and white lilies. She shook her head at him. "Why this? As much as I remember you only gift me bouquets on my birthday. And today's certainly not my birthday."
"I know that Manny (he lovingly called her that!), I brought these because I want to say something to you."

Riddhima looked wary. "I want to say something to you too."

Samrat's expression changed. He thought that maybe she was in love with someone else. Though he hoped not.

"Samrat, I have always wanted to tell you but couldn't get the right opportunity. My name's not Meera but Riddhima." And she narrated him the whole "blind date" mess up.
Samrat stood there impassively. And the next moment, he started laughing.

Riddhima stood there shell shocked. She expected him to be hurt, angry even. But this? This was something she didn't see coming.

After Samrat stopped, he leaned in and kissed her lips tantalizingly.
He pulled back a little to gauge her reaction. Now, Riddhima looked 100 times more shocked.

"It doesn't matter to me, if you are Riddhima or Meera or whosoever. What matters is that Te quiero Te amo."

When Riddhima gave him a confused expression, he whispered in her ear, "I love you."
Riddhima beamed at him and this time, snagged him for a kiss.
"I hope that's a 'Yes'?" he waffled during the kiss. 
Breaking the kiss, Riddhima replied teasingly, "It's a yes, alright."

Riddhima did not know what will happen in the future. She had lost her loved ones before. She would not survive if she lost this wonderful man too.
But what she did know was that, she was ready to risk her heart.

THE END

A/N: First of all, sorry for the length of this story. I wanted it short too but somehow the idea of incomplete story nagged me. And hence, the length.
As you all might have already guessed, but still those who did not understand, the words "Te quiero, Te amo," simply mean 'I love you' in Spanish. The blame goes to Enrique Iglesias for that. : p
And lastly, please please please like and review this story. I wrote it with my heart and try to give it my best.

Edited by AlwaysLife19 - 11 years ago
-SharNeela- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love is…

Channel ABC have announced the topic of their latest column on the occasion of Valentine's Day where they will be interviewing some well-known figures and celebrities on their views on love and at the end of the campaign, the "Love Guru" will run a compatibility test on the answers to find the best couple. Rule of the game is, the host, renowned reporter Ms. Prabha Sharma will ask same set of questions to the selected interviewees who are yet to tie the knot and they can answer based on either their experiences or what they believe in for the so-called concept of LOVE.

Today, is 14th of Feb, its Valentines Day and the channel has published interviews of all candidates with their scores on compatibility on their magazine. One couple, who have scored the lowest i.e. are the worst match for each other as per the "Love Guru" based on their answers are, Viren Vadhera, a hot shot successful lawyer and the only heir of the aristocrat Vadhera family & Nupur Bhushan, a promising actress in tellywood, elegant and beautiful belonging to a highly educated middle class family. My story starts with the following snapshot of their interview that took place at different places and in different times but the answers are published together for easier comparison by readers:

Name: Viren Vadhera (VV)
Profession: Criminal Lawyer
Marital Status: Single
       Passion: Work, work and more hard work

Name: Nupur Bhushan (NB)
Profession: Actress
Marital Status: Single
Passion: Acting and Music

Questions for Valentine's Day Column

Q1. Do you believe in love?

NB: Yes! Love makes the world go round. Without love there is no meaning to life
VV: Yes & No! Its like a ghost! Everyone talks about it but only a few have seen it

Q2. What if, you meet that special person one day and you know he/she is the one. How would you approach her? And what would be your first pick up line?

NB: It will have to be a desperate situation where my heart compels me to do so before I actually approach him as I don't believe in women making the first move. So tough to answer but hypothetically, I will probably end up doing something stupid like in a public gathering, I'd pretend to have been pushed by the crowd and accidentally fall on him and then give him that apologetic look, seriously hoping that he can read my eyes and no pick up lines are required.
VV:  If we are at a public gathering or something, I will wait for her to be alone and then approach her and ask.."You look very familiar. Have we met before?" Typical I know…but I am not very good with pick-up lines.

Q3: What is your ideal partner?

NB: He has to be an all rounder! Heroic in looks and acts, chatty as I love to talk and I should be able to talk to him 24/7, very simple someone who can live with little, follows his heart and dreams and be very cool in nature. Someone who accepts me for who I am and does not define me or tag me with any label
VV: She would be patient, eloquent but not talkative, articulate but not too vocal, understanding, mature and calm as I am quite a shot tempered person myself. Elegance in appearance is an added bonus but I tend to fall for the inner beauty

Q4. Your dream date…?

NB: Trekking the mountains in Manali and set up a tent and have hot beverage whilst enjoying the views from the mountain top. You know they say, nature and its beauty can sometimes be very dangerous, so you should always share it with someone whom you love most. I believe, living a moment like this with the person whom I love is the best date I can ever have
VV: In the exotic island of Mauritius with our own private cottage on the beach and a dinner table in the middle of the waters with live violinist playing music whilst we dine on exquisite cuisine. Without a perfect setting..it can't be a dream date, can it?

Q5. Valentine's day..how do you want him/her to celebrate with you?

NB: ufff..my most favorite day of the year, after my birthday that is and of course I want him to make a big deal out of it. He has to be a believer in this day and complete the whole ritual meaning red roses, box of chocolates, candle light dinner..the whole saga. And it has to be a surprise for me as well..I love surprises especially good ones :)
VV: aah..I don't believe in V-Day. It has become so commercial now-a-days! Would you believe that prices for red roses hike up to 10 times the original price that day!! Honestly, I don't understand why red rose! If I absolutely have to participate in celebrating the day, then I would expect her to just ask me to take her somewhere…anywhere she has been longing to go..be it a fancy restaurant or Eiffel tower in Paris

Q6.  Your perfect gift for him/her on a special occasion?

NB: If it has to be something materialistic then I would buy him something that has my marks all over it. I mean there is the whole world who would be buying things that he likes, even he himself can buy the things he admires..but when its a gift from me it should stand out and be something of MY choice. But in all sense I think it will be more of an emotional thing that I will arrange for him..like a moment in his fav place or tickets to a special match that he loves to watch
VV: I am very particular about what I wear, and I am assuming she would be similar too. So I'd make sure that I am aware of her choices and taste and buy what she prefers. Worst case scenario, I will buy her jewellery...I know girls love jewellery, so its a no brainer for me :)

Q7. Its your birthday. How do you want him/her to wish you?

NB: aww I love those husbands/boy friends who don't waste a single minute and are the first one to wish them at spot on 12am. And they arrange for cakes and presents in the middle of the night…all as a big surprise! How dreamy..then the entire day will pass, with him trying to make it special for me.
VV: I don't understand whats the hype with 12am wishes. I think it should be more like "doesnt matter how the day starts but it has to end with me!" Yeah..I am an understanding person and before me, I believe she has family like parents and siblings who probably want to wish her. Only because she is living with me as my wife, shouldn't give me any more privilege than them. So to me..as long as I am there throughout the day and her day ends with me, thats my way of wishing her.  

Q8. Love... before Marriage or after?

NB: Definitely BEFORE! I have waited all my life for that prince charming to come along on his white horse and sweep me off my feet. I want to savor each and every moment of my love life before taking that wedding plight. I want to live those emotions like Love at first sight and prince charming and true love conquers…you know the terms that you read in fairy tales now-a-days
VV: Doesn't matter to be honest! As long as love continues to live and grow throughout our lives. I don't believe in those kinds of relationships where boy meets girl, proposes in a fairy tale theme, promises are made to bring the moon and the stars on the ground and as soon as they get married, it disappears in thin air! How can a feeling so intense and vast start with a single heart beat and die off with a blink of an eye!

Q9. Saying "I Love You" ..how important is t in a relationship?

NB: Very very important. I am not asking him to utter the words non-stop all the time..c'mon thats cheesy but there are times when these 3 words work like magic. As long as he understands the value of this confession and uses them carefully on a time to time basis, that would be perfect for me.
VV: Not important at all. If you love someone, then they can see it feel it without a single word being spelled out. When you are with that person 24/7 and you love them, care for them, support them and give your companionship unconditionally, these acts are much more powerful than those 3 words. She just needs to read it and absorb it to understand the unspoken feelings.

Q10. According to you, Love is…

NB: Its a feeling that gives you wings, paints your world with colors from heaven, gives you a reason to live life to the fullest. The hearts that are touched by love are blessed..
VV: Something that happens only once in your life..you spend your whole life waiting for it but only few are lucky to have experienced it. But once you get the taste of it, you're never the same. It just changes the whole world around you for the rest of your life.

3 Years Later…

Its Nupur's birthday…the clock has just touched the 12th hour and at the touch of the minute hand, the clock has begun to hum its usual tune..ding dong..ding dong..! Pretending to be deep asleep, she keeps opening her eye to have a peep wondering when she will be surprised by him. Seconds turn into minutes and minutes to hours when she loses patience and walks out of her room to find him. There could be only one place that he could be at this time of the hour and thats his private office room in the house. As she approaches the closed room, she hears his loud voice along with few others discussing something..work related may be. "Late night meeting again…" she takes a deep sigh and walks back to her bed. Her first birthday in this house after getting married to Viren Vadhera and she was seriously hoping that at least today, he will take some time out of his busy schedule to make this day a special one for her. Disappointed however, she lets it go consoling herself thinking that his heart is in the right place..he is just trying to meet expectations of his Dadaji and maintain the family reputations. Having no doubt what so ever on his love for her and with a smile of forgiveness she falls asleep. When she wakes up at the sound of the alarm, she is still feeling snoozy. Just then she realised that she has not set any alarm at all for today. As she turns to her bedside cabinet to pick up the clock, she sees a beautiful bouquet of roses and lillies with a small note on it.

"jitnay pyar se inn phoolon ko dekh rahe hai….ussi nigah se zara idhar bhi dekhiye…"

..and she starts looking around..with a smirk she asks.."kis rukh me nazar daalnay ki ilteja hai aapki janab…zara saamne to aayye" when she notices a large basket of branded chocolates on the table near the couch. Again there is a note..

"inn me woh mithaas kahan jo hamare zindagi me ghul gaya hai jab se aap aaye hai…besabri se aapka intezar horaha hai..ab aa bhi jayye.." the surprises are tickling her…Gosh what is he up to..she asks herself as she walks out of the room and just near the door, she sees him…a huge, half her size white polar bear…with a big grin on her face she hugs it tight .."Oh God ..so cuuuteee.." and she finds a note tied around Mr. Bear's tie.

"jitnay pyar se iss bejaan ko galey laga rahi hai kabhi aise hum se bhi mil liya karein…bas thora sa zehmet aur uthayye..hum aap ke aas paas hi hai…" and as she swiftly turns around, she finds herself wrapped around his arms..

V: Happy Birthday
N: ufff dara hi diya…
V: kyun..aapko to surprises bohat acche lagte hai..hai na?
N: surprised..woh to hum zabardast hue. humain to laga k aap bhool gaye
V: aise kaise mumkin hai k bhul jaaye. (As he holds her closer to him) 5 nahi 10 nahi…ek lauti biwi hai meri. ab batayye k gifts kaise lage
N: bohat bohat acchi…
V: to return gift bhi to acchi honi chahiye na..(he draws her closer to claim his gift and there is no resistance from her)

They break their close moment by the consistent coughing from Manvi, Nupur's sister.

M: jiju..agar aap ka hogaya hai to hum bhi wish kar le?

And she comes running to Nupur and wishes her. Seems like Viren has invited all her family members and her close friends who are waiting downstairs to wish her. Nupur was speechless by Viren's efforts.

N: aap ne yeh sab kab kiya?
M: I will answer that..kyunki jiju apna tareef thori na karenge. yeh saari planning bohat dino se chal raha hai. kal raat se hum sab ko phone kar kar k paghal kar diya hai. yeh karo woh karo…sab ko aana hai..aise decorate karna hai ..ufff!
N: per aap to kal dair raat tak meeting me busy the

"isska jawab main deta hoon.."
Samrat, Viren's best friend and colleague steps in.

S: actually ek bohat complicated case ka date hai aaj court me aur aaj inhe chutti leni thee. to janab kal poora din aur raat guzaaray case ko humain handover karne me taaki aaj ka din woh aapke saath bitaa sake. 

Nupur looks at the shy Viren..wondering what she was thinking last night. He was actually preparing for her party. Viren notices her and raises his eyebrows slightly as if asking her if she is ok and she nods to assure that she is. She leaves them to freshen up and when she comes out of the washroom, she finds a gorgeous saree with a set of jewellery lying on the bed..again with a note..

"isse pehenke aur bhi khubsoorat bana dijiye…aapke deedar ke muntazir…."

Nupur changes into the attire and comes downstairs. Everyone is here and everyone is wishing her as she watches Viren looking at her and praising her with his eyes. She is blushing like anything..his eyes speak volumes! As all the other guests start arriving, Nupur walks towards Viren when he lightly kisses her on her forehead..

V: aap to qayamat dhaaye jaarahi hai. kisiki nazar na lag jaaye..
N: jiss per aapki nazar ho usse nazar kaise lag sakti hai

Just when Viren is slowly holding her hand, they are surprised by Ms. Prabha Sharma, the same reporter who interviewed them 3 years ago and declared them as the worst compatible couple.

P: Happy Birthday Nupur..and how are you Mr. Viren
N: Thank you..Im so glad that you came
P: Well Mr. Viren has not left anyone in town to invite I guess (she smiles).
V: Its Mrs. Nupur Viren Vadhera's first birthday in this house, with me. How can I miss the opportunity to let the world know that this gorgeous, stunning lady was born today..to be mine  (As he gives a gleamy look at Nupur)
P: aap dono ko woh interview yaad hai?

they both laugh out loud..yeah…how can we forget? says Viren.
P: so for the records, now after 3 years, can I ask you one more time..According to you, Love is…?

Nupur and Viren look at each other and glaring into each others' eyes they say..

V: Love is not about holidays at exotic islands or jewellery gifts neither can it be defined before you meet the person. Because when you do, love becomes HER...whatever that makes her happy…be it red roses or box full of chocos or trekking mountains at Manali. Love, to me, is Nupur
N: Yes..love is not about red roses or chocolates or him wishing me at 12am on my birthday. Love is, a feeling that assures you that he will always be there for you with or without ever saying those 3 magical words. Love, to me, is Viren

-Neela-

Love is…when I wait for you knowing that you will never come back to me.
Love is..not being able to tell you how I feel but I feel it every moment.
Love is…living life with you..without you.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Neela(NorthernLight) what a beautiful os dear.It was so so so good that i cant explain.God i cant blive dat our tragic queen can write such a beautiful love story.It was 1 of d best stories of dis competition.Loved it 2 d core.Wana hug u.:D.Btw as i m connecting frm cell so cant press like button.Will press it 2moro frm my office.Btw though it was based on nupur n viren-bt still mera maan main mayur hi tha.No one can change this fact.Anyway keep writing.may ALLAH bless u.
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Northern light...
Neela...awesome os...really liked it alot :) thnx fr the pm :)
it was as beautiful as ur MN work :)
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
neela...really nice OS...:):)
very sweet :)
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
WOW THS IS GONNA B AWESOME..