Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruvalmaaneet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi dearies!!!!!!!!!!! how are u all... me and valli di is good... we both are here again with another update... i m know i m late but sorry for that... and thanks for understanding our situation and corporate with us... 

PART 8

Whole evening geet is in maan room playing games and maan enjoying their closeness'at night rano call both of them for dinner'as usual maan and geet having dinner together' rano feeding geet where maan watching both..

Maan - maa y u not let her eat her ownself??????? She is grown up now????????

Rano first surprise with maan's consult but then ' wo beta she is grown up but still behaving like kid and she love to eat from my hand' so and every mother love to fed her kid by her own hand'

Maan actually feeling jealous seeing rano so close to geet'. He hate it when rano's hand touch geet's lips.. his whole body burn with anger'. How dare anyone touch his geet's lips'. Every part of geet's body belong to maan' no one can touch her' and in anger he shout'

Maan - so what she is not kid any more ask her to eat by herself...

Rano get stunned by his authority but she think one way maan is right she is grown up and she need to learn this things' but with maan's loud voice geet scared nad hold rano's arm tightly and close her eyes tight her whole body start shivering'. Maan notice it and cruse himself to make geet afraid'

Maan- wo maa I m just telling u to make geet independent' I m not mean to hurt u and her' and geet I m sorry I really don't want to threaten u' and gave her a pleading look'

Geet slowly open her eyes and see his pleading face' and give him little smile.. then rano make her eat by her own.. now maan relax little bit'

After dinner maan come back to his room but he want geet to with him in his room he don't want geet to sleep in kitchen' he call geet in his room'he hug geet from back and place a peck on her shoulder...

Maan - geet don't u want to complete ur game?? Geet get excited and nod in yes... again maan make her sit and himself sit back and hug her nuzzel his nose in his neck...sucking her earlobe... geet is too lost in game to react on maan's action but feeling ticklish too'and in between she softly giggle too'. after some time maan leave geet and went to kitchen.. to talk with rano' rano is cleaning kitchen

Maan clear his throat to get her attention - ahem ahem

Rano turn- are maan bte .do u need something???????

Maan -wo maa..ithought why dont u sleep in dadis room..though nurse is there...dadi is feeling gud around u...n i trust u more than the nurse...u offended that u will not stay in guest room..but u can stay with dadi..it will help her too..usko bhi apna pan milega..that someone who cares 4 her stays with her at n8 also..pls can u stay with her in her room...

Rano - its ok beta I can understand and u don't need to plead me ok I will sleep with maaji' and geet will sleep here

Maan nod and leave from their' his first plan is accomplish now plan 2 when rano come to call geet and to inform that today she is sleeping with maaji so she have to sleep alone in kitchen' she agreed and that time maan is in his study' but he is listening rano and geet conversation..rano even told geet that its too late and go to sleep but geet refuse she said first she want to complete her game..rano knows how stubborn her daughter is so she leave telling geet to back to bed soon' after that rano went to maan where maan pretending to read some files.. rano hesitatingly comes and

Rano - maan bte wo geet is playing some game in ur room.. I ask her to go to sleep but she refuse saying first she want to complete the game.

Maan - I  don't have any problem maa' she can stay here.. n im also not sleepy..i have work to finish...u go and take care of dadi' unki medicine ka time ho gaya..

After rano left  maan come back to his room'

Maan - geet go and change to ur night dress or else ur skin again get blue and it will  hurt u

Geet - king wait let me complete this game

Maan - no go and change now'keep in pause.. later u play as much u want..

Geet obey maan and run to change her dress' and in very short time she come back in sleevless night gown up to her knees.. she looks too sexy to resist maan.. she again sit on couch and restart playing'

maan sit beside geet hug her from side and start caressing her hair'in very short time geet fall asleep' she put her head on maan's lap and cuddle up in him like kid' then maan pick geet in his and take her to the bed and softly place her there then himself sleep next to her taking her close to him'.. first he start kissing her in her forehead then cheeks and slowly coming down to her lips..first he cares her lips with his thumb' her soft pink petal inviting him to take them but he don't want to geet wake up'. Then he softly peck her lips' geet is in deep slumber to react anything.. but her lips having a sweet smile due to maan's warmth maan to smile on her reaction' smile on her face when they were close give him immense happiness' his hand now go little down on her neck.. and then on her soft little bosoms.. he cares them softly with so much love too

maan - u r mine geet..i love u more than anything in this world..

he give a peck on her shoulder' maan hugged her n kept in his embrace..after some time maan also sleep.. not before taking so many pics of geet'. In whole day he took so many pics of geet.. he want to take them with him'

in mid night maan wake up due to geet's loud moan... Kin...g'...

when maan open his eyes'. He found his one hand on geet bosom caressing it' and other on her forbidden area' and his lip close to her petal' and seeing her swollen lips he understand its sign of his passion' but he feel himself helpless.. he lost his control in sleep.. but he is not regretting it.. and seeing geet reaction he knows geet also having so feelings for him'. He again hug her close and again sleep'

morning at 5'o clock maan get up and went to the study to avoid any problem with rano as he knows its time to get up of rano and first she check with geet ..corrected her dress which was loosely hanging  exposing her bare shoulders n half cleavage.. he want to be in good books of rano'.

As maan thought, when rano couldn't find geet in kitchen come to maan's room and seeing geet sleeping in maan's bed neatly tucked under spread..' and maan is sleeping in study room'her respect for maan in rano's eyes increase more'. She make geet awake and take her with her..maan smirked seeing rano left without any doubt..thats what he wanted...

Maan done with his daily routine and then come to meet dadi in her room where geet is already present and doing puja and singing bhajan.. she is looking like pure and fresh dew.. water dripping from her long and silky hairs maan lost himself in her but maintain his control because of dadi, nurse and rano..after puja geet fed dadi holywater and then forward her hand to maan' if some one else were at geet place he would never touch that water but its geet and he cant refuse to it' and then maan start talking with dadi

Maan - dadi how r  u feeling today???????? He cares her hair dadi blink her eys n assured maan he smile little.. geet sit other side of dadi..

Maan- dadi I m going back today but u don't worry I take care of myself and here u have nakul kaka and rano mama and yaa geet too maan is lost to see geet reaction when he look toward geet he saw geet teary eyes before he could say anything geet run from their..maan got confuse and run after her

Geet run to the dining area and hid under table maan search geet in whole living room and dining room but couldn't find when he heard geet sob from under table'.. he bend to see under table' his heart break in to million pieces seeing her sad face and teary eyes.. he forward his hand to take her out but geet went back'

Maan - what happen geet??????? Why ur crying

Geet -''''.

Maan - plz geet say something y ur crying and plz come out.

Geet nod for no and again went back'. Maan now helpless and angered.. he failed to understand his life's feeling' his geet's feeling and geet... he is also not able to understand and do anything' rano nakul and other servent also gather their and shock to see scene in front of them a maan who never bend in front of anyone he is sitting in floor to manofying a maid's daughter but no one dare to ask him anything' rano come forward gathering some courage..

Rano - maan bte what happen' why geet is behaving like this' let me call her out first'

Maan( already hell angry and interference of rano between him and geet making him more mad') -  no need.. I will manage.. u stay away..

Rano is now confuse with maan's possiveness  towards geet' but again shrugs off the thought that may be maan pampered her like a kid not any more'

Maan ( anger is out of limit now' and he shout) - geet come out right now.. it's a king order and u have to obey it..

Geet come out atonce wiping her eyes and nose from back of her hand' maan hold her from shoulder and make her sit on the chair and knee down front of her' rano bring glass of water for geet.. but maan take it from her and bring close to geet's lips'

Maan (streamly) - have it first

Geet gulp a little water.. then wipe her tears' he want to kiss her eyes but he cant as all were present there' he make geet look into his eyes with holding her chin with his index finger'

Maan (softly and lovely) - geet what happen' plz tell me na'

Geet (hiccup's) - wo.. u' r..sob' ag..ain sob'go..ing..sob'.ba..ck'na'

Maan- plz geet say it clearly.. I cant understand u' he hold her face in his palm'

Geet - wo ur going back na' then u will again forget me' u will call everyone and talk with them but u never talk with me'

Maan close his eyes in helplessness but he need to take revenge from dev first but he also need to calm his geet and he again wipe her tears ' geet princess see'. I need to go back.. but I promise I will call u daily and talk with u and I bring lots of gift too for u.. but plz stop crying'

But geet is nowhere to stop'. And this make maan more helpless..

Maan - geet plz princess stop it na' ok lets do one thing'first I'll  take u to the pizza treat and then we will go to ice cream parlor and then I,ll take u to the air port to see off me' is that ok??????????

With pizza and ice cream treat geet become little bit ok.. but next demand make maan shock along with all other'because they know maan going to blust on geet..

Geet - I want burger too that too with extra cheez and more spicy

Maan (gave a weak smile and nod in yes) - ok as u say' ok now go and get ready'

All the while rano is tensed but atlast she thank maan because she know how childishly geet behave and she thank full to maan for make geet understand and she also knows that's if maan went without talk with geet she will make rano's life hell with her crying'

They went from their' together first to the pizza hut then mc donald's then ice cream parlor and at last air port'all the while maan is holding geet close to him' not letting her a inch away from him' and he even take pictures of her'

At airport maan hug her bone crushing hug.. geet choked but doesn't say anything'maan kiss her whole face' people watching them but maan not care for anyone

he himself don't want to go away from geet but.. he is bounded he need to go' he even take her to the airport shop and buy so many chocolates and teddy along with a latest iphone with lots of game for her.. geet is upset but she happy with chocolates and teddy and yaa new cell phone..

maan - geet its for u i call u on this number never ever miss my call or else i punish u...

geet nod in yes and give him peck on his lips as maan told her how to thank king like story...

maan again lost in her innocent seductive gesture but come back when his flight is announced he went from there leaving geet with his body guards...

precap..maan missing geet n geet back 2 hostel..as v said earlier ...

thanks to all for liking it

special thanks to whom they hit like aur do comment

plz ignore grammar and spelling mistake..

p.s. - as valli di told u all that this part is written by me... so plz manage with my writing and i know its not best as valli di writing but i try my best to not disappoint u all...😊

Edited by ruvalmaaneet - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

some readers dont like maan misusing geet...
second their age difference..
i dont think so..bcoz me n my hubby has nearly 11 .1/2 yrs diff..
my uncles daugh married to a man at 16 n he was 30 at that time..
ive seen many in my life with huge differences..so i think age cant be a problem..
n for their closeness...
have u all travelled in a crowded bus..
where u can see many boys taking the opportunities to misbehave with girls..only few reacts n others shrink themselves from them...they scare society n parents n issues created..here geet is innocent..
geet didnot oppose him bcoz she obeys him as king n she doesnt know their intimacy is wrong..
n to be touched by a man first time she to gets some feelings...

here maan uses her..i accept its wrong way..
but its his insane love
he is not going to cheat her
 but he wants her for himself..
he scares what if rano doesnt like them being together..
or like u all think their age difference
he is insecured of loosing the love he is getting from geet..
Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
love u too di...Edited by rubykatariya - 11 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update
😊 

Maan😈 playing his cards perfectly
Innocent Geet does'nt know
Maan is chance maaringπŸ˜‰
Loved the way Maan pampers her😳
n Geet making MSK bow down to herπŸ˜†

Precap πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
continue soon
😊
Edited by heytal - 11 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: valli22

thanks for all who are with me in my tuff time..

ur support n prayers realy meant a lot to me..
n i m greatful 2 all of u being with me when i  need u all...

thanks for ur patience..
n wait for little more
ur valli will be back...
ive never felt lonelines as i do now
when alone my mind is filled only with my mothers thoughts
at that time i come to if to read ffs
n it really diverts me..
so nowadys i dont logout..
i keep online my net so i may cum here whenever i need
all waiting for my other updates i know..
but pls give me some more time to recover
till i regain my writing power..
love u all n once again thanks all for ur tremendous support..

n this part written by ruby..
well done..awesome part...
n poor girl was stuck bcoz of me...n my return..
making excuses 2 update n answering u all
love u dear

Very sorry Valli to hear about ur mom
May her soul R.I.P
We totally understand ur emotional turmoil
No issues updates can wait
Take care
😊
mehak173 thumbnail
hi valli di good to see u back ,we understand u take ur own time no need to worry about updates 
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely loved it !
and Valli akka take all the time you need !
we will patiently wait for your return !
shri12 thumbnail
fabulous part di maan possessiveness for geet is day by day increasing and as u said love doesn't come with by seeing age its beyond that 
meettu thumbnail
Loved the update
i m not lyking maan attitude
he is taking rano gud nature.in wrong way
he is crossing his limit
Ballumau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the upadate :)
i like this ff...interesting :)
n take care valli !!!