Frequent Posters

bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG! what was that?? really scary update!  poor girl:( her dreams shattered 
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lazy leaves...the ending reminded me of Wuthering heights film greatly... Heathcliff treats Isabella the same way...

(for those of you who don't know him, he's the anti hero who marries off his enemy's sister so that he can inflict pain upon  the enemy. the fault of the enemy is marrying Heathcliff's love..)

Nevertheless he's the anti hero who has suffered a lot in his life.. Arnav in here is a mystery because no such relationship could be fathomed yet...i'm sure you are gonna keep it interesting untill the end..anyway its good that you tried writing this for a change.. its a nice change truly...😆 keep up the good work..and if possible send a pm for me for this work as well...
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG :O so sad 

please don't make sad ending to the FF dear 

Awesome writing .. i loved it dear :)
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is sad.

Getting dreams crushed mercilessly is very horrible!

Thanks for the pm.
SmileyStar thumbnail
Omg! You writing a dark SS is so hard to digest! I keep hoping something funny would happen 😆 but its very interesting so far! Poor khushi... Waiting to read more 😳
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bachari Khushi .. why did she deserve this .. Great update .. looking forward to the story to unravel ..!!
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why  Khushi is always so helpless😲...why didn't she resist d brutal Arnav😡...Zehra,pls teach him a lessonn that he can't forget 
lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
****edited******
This story really surprised me from the beginning. I could expect Arnav to believe what he wanted and to go and get mrd to a 18 yrs old without even trying to know the truth. But this Arnav what he did on the wedding night and after that was beyond my imagination.
You know my heart just stopped for a second when that woman entered. I don't know but i just thought the worst possibilities ever,
Why the heck he cut the hair. 
I am really really sad for khusi. Her every dream was shattered . And she doesn't even fathom the reason for all this.
But yeah don't think i won't be a part of this . I would love to read more.

ok now happy dance.. .Yepppiii i am the first one 😆
Edited by shonagudia - 11 years ago
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res😳

-edited-

Oh I missed the first place by a millisecond😆

Very poignant update! Arnav is worst than what I had thought! How could he ask to cut Khushi's hair!😡 I so hate him! Poor Khushi!

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago