Posted: 11 years ago
WOW! thats a creative idea...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Lets see if I can participate...๐Ÿ˜Š

thnks for the pm dear...
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Labyrinth89

great idea! i'd love to do one once i get an idea...

you mentioned that you can do three maximum, can you different couples on the list for each?

Yeah!
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Karan Tacker as Viren Singh Vadhera and Rati Pandey as Nupur Bhushan

I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You <3

Summary:
Welll this is basically a story of a typical girl next door and what problem she faces in her love life...Of how she meets her Prince Charming...and leads her happy life :D
Characters:
Virat(Viren's brother)
Maanvi (As Virat's hone waali wife)
Avantika (Nupur's daughter)

Main Characters:

Viren Vadhera
Viren is a very loving,sweet,friendly guy...who falls in love with Nupur...He is a very seedha-saadha desi ladka until he meets Nupur and her friends :)

Nupur Bhushan
Nupur is a very bindaas,tom-boy kind of girl...A very confused girl...She's a big outie..(Outie means who likes to go out a lot)..She goes out almost every day with her friends and works at the same place as Viren...!

Arnav Singh Raizada
Now,Arnav is a very new character...He works in the same office where Nupur and Viren work.He is very meaningful..He's like he'l be fine with you but if someting happens to you he will leave you...He is like that guy who's always had the best girls,the best cars he best of everything...in other words a rich spoilt Mamma's boy!!

I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You <3
Arnav is busy working...Viren is knew to the office sooo the boss asks Nupur to give Viren a tour of the office and help him in his work...So as soon as Viren enters Nupur runs upto him and says...
Nupur:Hi! Viren right??
Viren:Yes and you??
Nupur:Hey Viren, I'm Nupur..main tumhe tumhare kaam mein assist karne waali hoon...assistant hoon tumhari...aur ab tumhari dost bhii...
SO as they keep walkng they come across Arnav's desk...
Nupur:Viren this is Arnav,Arnav this is Viren..
Viren:Hi Arnav
Arnav:Hey Viren!
Nupur:Pehle main Arnav ki assistant thi ab main tumhari hoon :)...Me and Arnav are going out for diner today would you like to join us??
Viren:Uhmmm...No I'm sorry I wouldn't wanna interrupt to buddies..
Arnav:What interruption yaar??...Come na it'll be fun...anyway your one of us now...
Viren:Okkay..I'll be there but what time and where??
Nupur:Oh at the Hotel Taj
Arnav:At 8
Viren:Sure I'l be there...!

Sooo Viren starts his work...after work Viren and Nupur catch the bus and Arnav goes by his car...
Nupur:Sooo Viren..How was your day??
Viren:Bahut acchha tha..everyone is sooo sweet...

Nupur's stop comes..
Nupur:Okkay toh Viren main chalti hoon mera stop aa gaya...See you in another 4 hours :D
Viren:Bye Nupur..See you...

So Nupur leaves and very soon Viren's stop also comes and he goes...It's 8 now and since Viren doesn't wanna be late he leaves goes to the bus stand and catches the bus...Co-incidentally he meets Nupur in the bus and they start chatting...They reachh their stop and get down...Soo on their way in they meet Arnav tooo...All of them go and grab a table...
Waiter:What would you like to eat???
Arnav:I'll have butter chicken and Butter Naan
Nupur:I'll have Palak Paneer
Viren:I'll have Aloo Gobi and fried rice...
Nupur:Waiter mere liye bhi Butter Naan...
Nupur:Arnv tum non-veg khaate ho??
Arnav:Haan kyun???
Nupur:Nahi,kuch nahi...

All the food comes...and they eat everything...they pay and leave...Viren and Nupur decide to go home walking they ask Arnav if he would join them he says noo...SO Viren and Nupur start their walk..
Nupur:Toh Viren,tumhe Arnav kaisa lagta hai???
Viren:Bahut hi achha hai...

Walking,walking they reach Nupur's home sooo Viren drops her...It's morning  now  Viren  goes to work as usual..many days go by the same way just as friends...Today is Viren's 10th day in the office...
Viren:Nupur main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon...
Nupur:Pehle Main...Aaj raat main aur Arnav clubbing jaa rahe hai...Please join us..
Viren:Sure!

Viren in his mind...Wow!...This is a good chance I'll tell her there.. :D..Sooo they all get to work...They go home get changed and meet back at the club...
Nupur:Hey Viren
Arnav:Hieee...
Viren:Hey guys..What's crackin??
Nupur:Crackin???...Tera sar crack kar doon??

Alll of them giggle...close by Arnav sees a group of girls and aaproaches them..Looking at him Nupur gets jealous and says...
Nupur:Chalo na yahaan se Viren..
Viren:Arrey but why??
Nupur:Just come...I don't like the music

Sooo they exit the club...and start chatting...Then suddenly..a theif comes and robs her purse...and out of mystery Arnav runs behind him...Then Nupur and Viren run behind Arnav and the thief...when they reach a lil further they find Arnav in sub-conciousness...Nupur runs to him and holds him in her arms...Arnav hands her,her purse...Viren just stands behind Nupur...
Nupur:I lovee you baby...Main tumhe kuch nahi hone doongi...
Arnav:I lovee you tooo

Viren's heart breaks he just goes from there and then he doesn't even show up at work for 10-15 days...Then on the 16th day...
Nupur:Viren..Kahaan the tum yaar???
Arnav:Exactly..Where the hell were you dude???
Viren:Woh mujhe kuch kaam tha...

Sooo alll of them get to work...and as I mentioned in Arnav's character he's very mean..and he has th doesn't care attitude...Viren just wanted to know how Arnav and Nupur's  relationship was going on sooo he just went to Arnav's cabin and overheard them speaking
Nupur:Arnav...I loveee you..
Arnav:Toh...Main Kya Karu??
Nupur:Suddenly tumhe kya ho gaya??
Arnav:Nothing...I'm just telling the truth...
Nupur:You must be joking...

Viren hurries up to his cabin and calls Nupur...Nupur enters...
Nupur:Kya hua??..What's up??
Viren:Nupur mujhe tumse kuch bahut zaruri baat karni thi...
Nupur:Acchaa...what???
Viren:It's about your personal life..
Nupur:Frankly speaking I don't like anyone interfering in my personal life but since your my forever waala dost go on...
Viren:Mujhe achhan nahi lagta the way you run behind Arnav...Don't you see that he's just using you??
Nupur:It's nothing like that...Arnav aisa hi hai...and what difference does it make to you..??
Viren:It makes a difference a big difference...
Nupur:Why??...Tell Me...Bataaao Mujhe...Koi bhi dost kisi dost ka itna khayaal nahi rakhta jitna tum mera rakhte ho...Why tell me...
Viren holds her and says
Viren:Because I love you Dammit!...Tum jo bhi usske saath karti ho mujhe farak padta hai Nupur Bhushan...I loveee you...And abhi toh tum Arnav ke saath ho...but one day you just see woh bhi tumhe chhod dega...And then remember ki I'm always there...No matter how bad you treat me I'll always be there for you...I loveee you Nupur Bhushan...I loveee you...
Nupur just walks out of his cabin and goes to Arnav's cabin...And all of a sudden she faints there..Arnav runs to her and sprinkles a little water in her face...
Arnav:Tum theekh toh ho na Nupur??
Nupur:Yaaa Arnav...I'm fine...voh bas picchle kuch dino se mujhe chakkar etc.. aa rahe hai...
Viren:What???...Tum aaj hi doctor ke paas jaaogi Arnav ke saath check-up ke liye...
Arnav:Whaaat???...Main kyun jaaoonn let her go...It's her problem..
Viren looks at Nupur and says
Nupur:Maine kaha thaa??...Ok Arnav tumhe aane ki koi zarurat nahi hai bas mujhe central park mein milo 8 baje...
Arnav:Okkay...
Nupur:You too Viren...
Viren:Alrytee :)

Sooo she goes to the doctor does her tests..and gets her reports as sooon as she red her reports she fell kneeling on the floor...
Nupur:Brain Tumor???...Ye kaise ho sakta hai??What the hell??>..Brain Tumor???
SOoo Nupur rushes home gets changed grabs her reports and storms out her door to reach Central Park where she sees Arnav standing there alone...She didn't know that Viren was behind her she thought he hadn't arrived yet...Nupur runs to Arnav and hugs him...
Arnav:Okkaayy Baby..chill relax...Doctor ne kya kaha??
Nupur:Mujhe Brain Tumor hai Arnav...
Arnav and Viren:Whaaat??
Arnav:Well...I'm sorry then Nupur hamare beech mein aur kuch nahi ho sakta...
Nupur:What do you mean by that Arnav??...Tumhe yaad nahi hamare beech mein kya hua..
Arnav:Ofcourse..yaad hai..but in today's time it's in every casual relationship and I'm sorry mujhe aaj raat ki flight lekar America jaana padega...
Nupur:Whaaat???
Arnav:Gotta Go Babe...See YA!
And Arnav leaves...
Viren:I'm still right here waiting for you Nupur...
Nupur:Lekin main brain tumor ke saath kisi ki nahi ho sakti...aur agar main pregnant nikli toh...main uss bacchhe ki zimidari tumhar sar pe nahi top sakti...I'm sorry Viren Vadhera...lekin main yahaan se door jaa rahai hoon.bahut door...

Once again Viren's heart breaks...So he decides to leave to Dubai...to work for a software Company...Whereas Nupur is undergoing treatment and is planning to keep her baby...Nupur shifted to Chandigarh...But fate,Kismat, Destiny or whatever you call it wanted Nupur and Viren to be together...Sooo 10 years later he bought Viren back to Chandigarh for a family wedding and by that time Nupur's cancer got cured and her baby girl Avantika...was born..Even Nupur was invited to the wedding..The bride Maanvi was Nupur's best friend and The groom was Viren's brother...Virat..Sooo...Nupur and Avantika decide to get ready and go to the function and Viren is standing at the door...Nupur reaches and sees him...and she doesn't wanna face him so she just covers her fave with her dupatta...
Viren:Arrey waah!...Aap toh badi sundar ho aapka naam kya hai??
Avantika:Mera naam Avantika hai...
Viren:Welcome to the Shaadi Avantika...Aur aap??
Nupur:Ham...uhmm...
Viren:Jo bhi ha...aapka ka bhi swaagat hai please enjoy

After all the guests had arrived Viren goes upto Avantika...
Viren:Avantika aapki mammaa kahaan hai???Aap yahaan akel kyun ho??
Avantika:Mamma...Maanvi aunty ke pas gay hai...

Viren goes to Maanvi
Maanvi:Hi..Jiju...Ye meri dost se milye...
Nupur hides her face in her dupatta again but this time she couldn't run away because her dupatta had got stuck onto Viren's watch...Nupur thinks someone was trying to stop her...So she hataao's her dupatta and turns around
Nupur:Aapki himmat kaisi hui hamara dupatta khichne ki??
Viren raises his arm and shows her his watch
Viren:Nupur tum???
Nupur goes upto Viren lifts his hand and tried to untangle he dupatta form Viren's watch...I'm still right here...and mujhe Avantika bahut pasand hai...Nupur just ignores him and walks...Viren follows her..Viren holds her hand and stops her...
Viren:Aur kab tak bhagogi Nupur??It's been 10 years now...ab toh tumhe vishwas karna hi padega that Kismat ne hamein wapas milaaya hai...Hamare Pyaar ko aek aur mauka diya hai...
Nupur:Hamara Pyaar???...There was never such a thin as hamara oyaar...It was always Tumhaara Pyaar...
Viren:Oh really!...Then look into my eyes..keep your hand on your herat and say that ki tumhare dil mein mere liye koi feelings nahi hai...
Nupur:Woh main nahi kar sakti...
Viren:Kyun??
Nupur:Because...fine haan I love you Viren...lekin meri aek chotti bachhi hai...
Avantika:Mujhe Viren Uncle achhe lagte hai Mammaa...
Viren can't believe what's going on he gives his big broad killer smile and looks at Avantika and then back at Nupur...
Nupur:Viren uncle nahi papa...
Viren:Papa???
Nupur:Haan...tumhi ne toh kahaan tha...taht you'lll always be waiting for me.. :D

Viren carried Avantika and goes and hugs Nupur...Viren and Nupur get married in the same mandap as Virat and Maanvi.. :)

...The End...                         

Edited by kushalkidewaani - 11 years ago
noclapsplease thumbnail
fantastic work ...  
all the best for contest..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i hope u win ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nivrithi: nivi that was amazing...
love it..thanks for PM