Loved it...
Thanks for the pm...:)
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Faria.

manjari i loved this idea.

its new and a bit different.
but there are some problem- actually we r so much attached to our fav couple that we cant imagine them with other. and moreover we wont feel good while reading mayank with jevika , nupur with viren, khushi with maan etc. bcoz we used to drool on our favs dreamland. so instead of using fictional name can a writer use original name?? i mean rati as rati , arjun as arjun only????its just my POV.. anyway i appreciate this idea.
and as a die hard mayur/arti  fan i wanna read more love story on mayank, nupur, arjun and rati...ab couple  change hogayi tou kya hua they r still in my heart..:D all the best to writers. keep writing...

Thank you :) I can understand what you want to say Faria, but a writer will grow only if there are challenges. This is a competition and every competition is different, which helps the writer to grow further. So, by abiding by our rules, the writer is showing her/his versitality :)
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Barun Sobti (Arnave) - Drashti Dhami( Geet)

Serendipity

Kismet mein hoga tu zaroor miley gay..kaha tha nah

Turning around wasn't the first thing he thought about, he cant, he just can't, the statement that his hearing senses has send to the brain and the way his heart has recognized it, causing his heart to stop for a moment… his body was stiffed he was rooted to ground, but yet he has to confirm it, either he is hallucinating or it is real.. slowly he turned around to look at her, and felt the whole world just disappear immediately, the whole time rushing to move back.. the whole life just at the moment becoming alive… yet his heart chuckled. Mr Raizada are u dreaming again… is it 150000th way of imagining her infornt of u…that u will meet her again like this..

Chalo ilzam hum per tha k hum bhool jay gay..pehcany gay bhi nhi aur yaha dekho koi humain pechana hi nhi…. Baba ji kalyug hai huh…

Arnave: Geet… his mouth can only breath this amount of air to make a slight whisper of her name…his voice was chocked…

Geet: really Arnave..so tumahin mera naam yaad hai

Arnave: ap k baray mein asa kuch nhi jo hum bhool gay hoon…  

Next was the silence all around, so much was needed to be said, yet the only thing right now was to believe they are seeing each other for the first time like this… and that so after 5 years…

6 years Ago

A girl 20 years old was going online at her usual timing i.e. after mid night, it was weekend and she was having her favorite pastime chatting i.e. she loves to do so, making new friends learning there ways, enjoying the refreshing experience everyday… she went to the chat room to find a new friend today..and after sometime she got a hi..

ASR1079( Arnve): hi..

Arnave a 26 years, not at all chatter, usually cum here to just pass time, hardly talk to anyone, yet the user name today sumhow made him go for the chat, why not he can try all this…it was the first time he was actually going for someone …. he was a very straight forward, correct and highly mannered person, and thing happen hear were not his type of talks…

Geet0285: hello.

ASR1079: how r u

Geet0285: I perfect.. this why I am here…so ur ASL….

ASR1079: 26 years…male.. Delhi

Geet0285: aray wah..tusi tu sady Punjabi nikaly… wah ji wah…

ASR1079: oh so ap bhi india ki hi hain…. Nhi actually mein Punjabi nhi hoon…

Geet0285: koi baat nhi… geet nam dekh ker apko kya laga mein American hoon… wasy ap se tu mjhy ap se baat kerni chaiy… ap ki umer k log aur chat club mein ,kamal hogaya.. so kya kertay hain ap…

ASR1079: business administration mein PhD ker raha hoon… dad k business dekhta hoon bus… ap kya kerti hain…

Geet0285: KYA….. PhD…apk sir per baal bachy hain ya sab gir gay.. aur ek min…. 26 saal ki age mein kaun PhD ker sakta hai bhi… mein itni bhi bewaquff nhi hoon..umer dekh ker gaalat andazay na lagay

ASR1079: ek tu ap ny humain apni umer batai nhi… aur dosra hum jhoot nhi bolty …

Geet0285: ohh humain laga ap intelligent ho..ID se andaza lag liya hoga.. I am 20… hum Amritsar day paky Punjabi … aur mein graduation ker rahi hoon… aur apka dossra ..jhoot nhi bolty ..yaha is baat k yaqeen kerna impossible hai ji…

ASR1079: hosakta hai,…per hum nhi bolty aur is baat k yaqeen dilna bhi nhi humain kisi ko… jhoot woh log bolty hain jin ko apni kisi bhi baat per embarrassment  hoo…aur isalyn us ko chopany k liyan unhy jhoot bolna per… aur humain asa kuch ni

This mere statement made her look at his conversation keenly..he was different , the way he talks, not to interested in knowing her to much, plus this thing he said lastly actually impressed her, very much..it was so true, sumwhere near her believes

Geet0285: baat tu thik ki apny…

ASR1079: so graduation k baad kya irada hai

Geet0285: masters k…wasy tum mjhy kafu parko lagtya hoon… hum studies per baatein kerny waly hain tu mein ja rahi hoon bye bye :S

ASR1079: lol…. Nhi mein ny bus asy hi poch tha… mein itna acha nhi hoon insab mein..

Geet0285: woh tu dekh raha hai… lagta hai jsay virgin ho

ASR1079: excuse me… yeah kis kism ki baat ki ap ny…dekhy…

Geet0285: ek min ek min…relax.. hum us tarah se nhi baat keray tha..matlab yaah new hon….had kertay ho tum ..lol….

ASR1079: is mein had kerny wali kay baat hai apny baat hi asay ki…aj kal k bachy pata nhi asay hi kyun hai

Geet0285: ek min Mr..agar mein ny ap se frank hoker baat kerli hai tu ap meray baray koi assumptions bana ker nhi bahit sakty…wasy tu I give a dam wht u assume…yet jab  ap mjhy se baat ker rahy hain tu mjhy unlogo mein drag kerny k ki zaroroa nhi hai jo yaah sirf ek hi kam kerny k liyan atay hain…

Any ways nice talking to u

Bye

ASR1079: same her bye

There first talk didn't went too good, yet not to bad either, the left a certain impact on each other, he left an impact of decent new, and sumwhere innocent person yet a paka kahdoos..…and she left a strong head girl impact who isn't here just for the mere" fun"….

Days passed and they didn't chat for long , it was weekend and he saw her online and thought maybe she is angry on him that's why even didn't said hi to him…so can he.. thinking a lot he did said what his heart wanted to…

ASR1079: hi..h r u

Geet0285: hello..i am fine..

ASR1079: umeed hai ap us din ki baat ko lay ker naraz nhi hain

Geet0285: nhi… mein apko janti hi kitna hoon jo baat rothy ny mana per agai… bus mjhy logo k ek hi jumlay mein kisi k character sketch likh dayn se buhat ghusaa ata hai… virgin k tu aur bhi buhat se meaning hotay hain..yeah tu mein bhi kah sakti thi k tum wahin kyun gay… tumahra mind set hain…

ASR1079:  hmm.. ap thik kah rahin hain… yeah shayda medium hi asa hai..islyan hum bus as koi baaty kerna nhi chahty thy…

Geet0285: I disagree.. medium k acha bora aur asa aur wasay bhi hum ny hi banaya hai

ASR1079: apni umer se kafi bari baatein kerti hoon tum…

Geet0285: aur tum apni umeer se kafi choti…she was at an urge to write this…. But than let it goo

Geet0285: phir judgmental.

ASR1079: nhi actually mjhy larkyoon k khud k is taraha degrade kerna pasand nhi…

Geet0285: lagta hai 7 bahiyoo ki ek behan hai apki…

ASR1079: lol…. Ek baat thik hai k meri ek hi behan hai..per hum do bhai hain… aur ap lagta hai khub sari akeli behany ho..

Geet0285: haha,, tum meray baray mein andazay lagana chor do… mein ek hi beti aur beta hoon apny ama abba k… samjhy

ASR1079: oops…

There talks continued for hrs, and it never felt like they have been talking so much, never they go to personal about each other…they use to talk random, about each other point views  about life…never they decided time to cum online ..yet they strted to know each other much much better and schedule there time according to other… she knew he always cum online on weekend and that so after mid night… she hates this time yet she made her timing such for him… he has seen her at times in afternoon…so whenever he feel like talking to her.. he use to find time in his strict office schedule to go online there..just to talk to her….the online status of the other to one was now thing that the look forward the most in there life…

Geet0285: tum is waqt online kyun hoo…office mein nhi hoo

Arnave1079: office mein hi hoon..asay hi socha emails dekho lo

Geet0285: ohh mjhy laga tumahin apna office band kerna hai islayn kam ki jaga chat club per pora concentration hai

Aranve1079: aur apka apny baray mein kya kayal hai kal  paper hai nah..yaha kya kera rahi hoo

Geet0285: dekho mein yaha relaz kerny aai hoon no talking of paper..

Aranve1079: relax…?? What the ..paeprs mein relaz kaun kerta hai yaar…

Geet0285: lay..babaji…pls is insaan ki zinadagi mein thori se zindagi daal do…oh bhi mein itna parh parh k thk gai… ab yaha aker thori masti kero gi phir back to studies…

Aranve1079: un believable… meri naak maat kata dayna…

They didn't realized that this just talk which has turned into friendship is turning into much more than that.. they felt peace talking to each other.. they felt like sharing so many things to each other.. First… not just that.. if one is not only for a weekend the other with bombard the inbox with emails of asking are u alright….week was longer than usual.. weekend were so short lived..

Arnave never felt like he is talking to a young 20 years girl, the age group he found so immature, he was finding the best friend in her, sharing his problem with her, asking her advice seeking her support…that he never did with anyone.. for her he was the person she look upto.. he knew him yet she believed he didn't

Geet0285: kya baat hai tum itnay gayab kyun ho..jab se hmm..han ..hi..H special jawab arahy hain.. girlfriend ny ditch kerdiay kya

Arnave: Geet.. apko pata hai k meri koi girl friend nhi hai… bus kuch samhj nhi arah hai

Geet0285: mein help kero..

Arnave: hmm.. api ki shadi tah horahi hai ..n im not satisfied with the groom

Geet0285: kyun..parha likah nhi hai ya achi job nhi hai…

Arnave: asi baat nhi hai practically dekho tu sab perfect hai…. Per… I donot know..

Geet0285: hm…tu bhai ta jag rahi hai tumahri aur kuch nhi hai

Arnave: what the…

Geet0285: kya what the… dekho yeah jo "per" hai woh tu tab hi per laga k tumhari aur api ki life se fly away keray ga..jab api aur un k hubby k relationship perfect or strong hoga…aur woh tu shadi k baad hi hoga nah.. abhi jitna tum daar rahy ho use 100 gina zayda api daar rahi hogi… tu islyan woh tumahin khush woh wali khush jo tum un k dekhna chah rahy hoo.. woh nhi dekeh rahi..islyn yeah "Per" hai … relax hojay ga sab set..its natural..aur abhi woh dono ek dosray se baatein shatein keray gay tu apny ap sab perfect hojay ga

He was looking at the screen and was amazed by the fact that how can she read his mind.. he was actually worried as he cant se his sister having the kinda of happiness she should have.. he even didn't mentioned it..and than with the kinda of maturity she has in her…always make him respect her more..and thank god for giving her to him..he felt so warm to have sumone like her in  his life.. someone to who he open up easily…someone to whom he share his fears.. being ASR a hard man, he felt like behave like a human infornt of her….

Arnave: thanku…. ap asa kasay kerti hoo… u actually read my mind….

Geet0285: J really… woh kya hai nah k mein bhoot hoon…islyan ,….

Arnave: so tu ap ho…as ap pehly ho jo istarah se mjhy jan gai hoo..jab bhi ap se baat kerta ho lagata hai life mein problems hi nhi rahi

Geet0285: flirting Mr ASR… han han…

Arnve1079: nhi asai koi baat nhi hai…yeah sach hai… ap shyad waha agai ho ja mein ny kisko nhi any diya…

Geet0285: : ) Arnave mein chalti hoon baba arahy hain,.bye tc…

Arnave smile and bid bye… evrytime when there talks cum to confrontation she will escape, she will never let him completely what he wants to say.. she knew sumwhere these days his talks have been to much about her than himself…. As he wants to know everything about her… and sumhwere she never realize this how deeply she has allowed him to know her, she always believed that she has made a strong boundary all around yet, when he has entered that even she didn't knew…. It wasn't a month old relationship it has been an year of knowing each other… the strength was the fact that they always talk about life and reality and this leads to the stronger trust and connections.. yet she always kept reminding herself…it's a virtual world it's a virtual world…

Arnave1079: ap shadi kyun nhi keralyti

Geet0285: Kya… abhi kyun kero…. Tum kerlo na

Arnve1079: what do u mean abhi kyun kero…. Itni bari tu hogai hoo..

Geet0285: us k liyan ek larka bhi hona chiay nah acha sa

Arnve1079: acha matlab kiya, larka dantoon se loha chaba sakta hoo..: yeah train ke saath race laga sakta hoo… yeah phir bandey khata hoo… kiya qualities hooni chahiyeen?

Geet0285: very funny…pata nhi kahbi is baray mein socha nhi….us se expectations increase hoti hai hain..jab hoga tab dekhy gay

Arnave: ap ki yeahi baat mjhy buhat achi lagti hai… hamesha correct… har baat mein sahi galat ..sab sochti hoo… aur kahin na khain yeah bhi k yeah soch aur feelings sirf ek hi isnaan k kiyan rekho gi…

Geet0285: tumahri PHd k kiya hua… thesis approve hogay

He chuckled again phir bhag gai… what she thinks I cant see it….she actually loves felt sumthing raced inside her so much that she cant take it when ever any such talk cum..she was to young to actually absorb it all

Arnave: nhi…kuch problem hai us mein tu redoing it… geet ap se ek request thi…

Geet0285: han bolo..

Aranve: nhi choro… mein aj chalta hoon.. thora kam hai… take care..phir baat kertay hain…

Geet0285: bye 😊

He closed his eyes and thought for sometime..ASR thinking and having fear to talk to her, saying what he is feeling wanting to tell her what he want to request her… he wanted to tell her he loves her, he wanted to request her please stay with me for a life time.. he donot know how when what. He gave all rights to him, evry little right to her… to make him or broke him… sigh yet he is not finding the courage to let her know he loves her…he is fearing rejection sumwhere very sure he will se it… yet maybe its because he hasn't told her anything about him his family, his business , his earning, his lifestyle…its big thing and a big step so before telling him he has to make her see all that he is…

He went threw his lappy and selected sum pictures, one of his child hood, and sum form his sister's wedding.. having him his brother sister and his parents…. This can clearly show her how and what kinda lifestyle they have… he emailed it having the msg ":asay hi behj raha hoon" to wch she laughed…

For her this was warning ..what is cuming next and she was already feeling her heart thumbing in her body, he is a gem of  a person and the only friend whom knows her, who is her ..but thinking all this rationally she knew it has no end…a net friend, family will never agree, 7 years age gap its too much..and city difference.. nobody will every approve their relationship, nobody , even she can't say she trust him like this or not….really u donot trust him that's why u showed him ur picture… it was just for mere seconds… and bus woh hoagya I know nhi hona chaiy tha but….sigh it complicated to much..

Arnave1079: geet mjhy ap se kuch baat kerni hai..n please donot leave before listening…

Geet0285: han bolo….

Arnave1079: I love u… aram se pehly meri baat suno

Geet0285: kYA… yeah kya bol rahy ho..tum janty hi kitna ho mjhy….

Arnave1079: shayd sab kuch aur shayd kuch bhi nhi……. eik larki hai, jis ne eik dafa 5 sec ke liye mujhe per bharosa kar ke apni pic show ki. buhat tha woh bhi..buhat zayada.. baat logical karti hai, dhoka deney waloon main se nahi hai………. buhat caring hai, dosroon ke liye apne app ko takleef  main daal sakti hai… serious hai..magar if she is upto leg pulling… than she is unbelievable…

Geet0285: last wala acha tha..aur us k baat what the what the ki line lag jati hai….lol

Arnve1079: open hearted and open minded bhi hai, janti hai ke kahan se friendship katam hooti hai kahan se mohabaat start hooti hai.. aur jab bhi baat kisi serious moor par aati hai tu us ko kam per jata hai, jis se main phir latak jata hoon.. next time tak ke liye

Geet0285: asa nahi hai

Arnave1079: is baat se bhi darti hai ke is ko is taraf le kar hi na aaio kaheen dil harna na par jaye…is liye kabhi poocha hi nahi ke kiya chahte hoo… kya request ker raha hoon..buhat daafa jo kah raha hoo woh kyun …

Geet0285: Arnave…sigh..

Aranve1079: itnay pyar se naam maat lo… mein jawab suny baghir hi mar jao ga..

Geet0285: mein na tu tum ko latka na chahti hoon na hi tumahin takleef dayna chahti hoo…baba ji kasam…. Mein asa khbai nhi chaho gi… bus mein tum se pyar nhi kerti… aur tumahin rok nhi pai..janti hon damage has been done yet… I donot love u…I tired k tum ko yeah baat samjha sako per sigh

Aranve1079: 😊

Geet0285: jo feel nhi ker rahy hoo woh maat dekaho… I am sorry

Aranve1079: donot be.. is waqt mein chalta hoon bad mein baat kertay hain …bye…

She can read the pain his in smile… she was herself feeling teary to see him sending the smiley at this moment when she knew how he must be feeling..she has an urge to hug him and ease his pain yet she knew she has to make distance if she has to make him cum out of it…

In afternoon when she came online she found an offline msg which made her heart ached so much… yet still she was so blind in her immaturity that she could hear wht she want..

Arnave1079: request yeah thi ke app ke dil main jo bhi thoori se jaga hoo aise loogon ke liye jin se app muhabaat karti hoo aur jin ke app care karti ho, us list main mujhe bhi add kar loo

baas aur kiya, but app ke paas time nahi tha suney ka aur shahid mere paas hoosla nahi tha inkaar suney ka…is liye off line msg hi sahii donot know whether its right or wrong but i love you!i really do! baqi ap ki marzi hai..

There friendship was no longer at the previous factors, there were strange awkwardness now, now and than he will say sumthing which will show his love for her,..and she will avoid it and tried to make things normal..

Arnave1079: mom shadi k liyan force ker rahi hain

Geet0285: tu kerlo nah… sahi bhi hai..ur should now

Arnave1079: lol….shud… sigh.. hmm… larki parde shoro hogi hai..let se..

Geet0285: best of luck

Arnave1079: soch raha tha kahbi kisi ghar jao aur waha se chai ki try lay ker ap samny arahi hon… ziandagi mein filmo jasi baatein kyun nhi hoti….

Geet0285: Arnave…. Move on pls…

Aranve1079: lol…wasy kab tak hai yeah humari dosti

Geet0285: jab tak tum chaho..

Aranve1079: kyun ap kyun nhi chahti…

Geet0285: kya baat hai ..itni ignited kyun hoo

Arnave1079: u know what..maybe or rather I should se …ab tu I know for sure we will never meet… I know that but kiya app ne kabhi poocha ke app muhabaat muhabaat karte rehte ho kiya hai yeah muhabaat… yaar baat sirf itni se hai ke, main nahi janta app ka husband kon ho ga… jo bhi ho ga, lucky ho ga..aur aj jab khud k liyan kisis ko chose kerna hai.. feeling my mind chocked…

Geet0285: i don't know what to say

Arnave1079:  but, i wish ke main yeah keh sakoon ke main ne bhi muhabaat ki thi apni life main, thi eik larki net per.. yaar yeah baat nahi ke, chance nahi mila, baat yeah hai ke fursaat nahi mile…main sirf itna chahta tha ke jab kabhi luv ki baat hu tu mere bhi samney koi chehra goomey.. woh app ka hu

Geet0285:  zindagi ne kabhi moqa diya tu tum se ek bar milo gi tu zaroor

Arnve: geet come on be realistic, eik bacha, goodh main eik ke ungli pakri hu gi tu bholna kiya aur kiya yaad rakhna..khir take ur leave

There talks were always ending on such notes..were she has nothing to say and what he saw, she don't know how to react…

Geet0285: tum ek larki ke insecurities khabi nahi samhaj saktay

Arnave1079:  tu meri maan kabhi samjhaney ki koshish ki app ne!.. kasey samjhoon, chaloo theek hai, phir flirt karta hoon 2-4 ke sath

Geet0285: tumhain kiya pata two of my best frnds and its true loved really loved a person on net.. aur woh un kay sath flirt keraha tha.. meinne dekha hai un ko tootay hoay

Arnave1079: Geet app ko shahid pata nahi laga but you also love me… kiya app itni bari baat har kisi ko keh detey hoo..that ur scared of all this…

Geet0285: nahi

Arnave1079: app ne ajj tak na mujhe dekha, ma mile, na hi milney ki wish show ki, phir kiya cheez hai jo app ko mere barey main aisa soochney mer majboor kiya

Geet0285:  kiya ek larka aur larki sirf doost nahi hosaktay… kiya app dosst kay liayan concern nahi hosakaty

Arnave1079:  hoo saktey hain, but kia woh mera jesa sound kartey hain.. app dost theen, kabhi main ne app ko dost kaha

Geet0285:  per mein ne tu hamesha kaha

Arnave1079: geet  for god sake donot lie to your self meri koi baat nahi… phir bhi dost ok dost..thik hai tu bus

soon he announced that his family has approved a girl for him and he is okay with it…hearing a cheering congrats his heart sink more deep in him.. yet when she ask what u liked in her he said her name..its geet…she was left dumbstruck… for many months he didn't came online and she just kept waiting knowing in these days he must be getting married… yet the after marriage talk made her so angry that it shuted there relationship completely..

Arnave1079: aray ap aj bhi yaha hoti hain

Geet0285: hey.. so long kasay ho… hum tu yahin hongay..kaha tu tha ..

Armave1079: kay meri yaad mein yaha aj bhi mera intezar kerti hoon…aj bhi nhi mano gi k u love me..

Geet0285: tumahray deemgh karab hogaya hai…biwi hai tumhari aur tum mjhy se confession mag rahy hoo….

Aranve1079: lol… nhi.. tum ny sach nhi mana yeah bata raha hoon..

She went offline in high pitch anger and email him saying..as his offline shocked her to wits..this cant be the Arnave she knew .. whom she respect for his descent always right behavior ..has she made him such who is still seek her only..

Arnave1079(offline) Kahbi hum mein tum mein Qarar tha tumahin yaad ho k na yaad hoo

Geet (email)

" I just donot want to be a second woman in yr wife's life..mera hubby asa kerta tu mjhy per kya guzarti I can imagine and so doesn't want ur wife to feel so…such kahao tu aj mjhy buhat takleef horahi hai…kahin na khain kasoor mera hai jo tumhain asa bana diya….Arnve ur married man now.. pls love her not me who has nothing to return to ur this immense feelings.. pls.. this a final bye.. mera shayd tumaray samany na ana hi is sab k haal hai"

But than destiny 7 years later they both are standing infront of each other, he is appearing to be a tough man, she doesn't knew his aura looks such…she always believe he is soft man as he appeared infornt of her and he didn't knew she is far more beautiful in original than his dreams… he has such an urge to touch her eyes, who were looking into his soul, yet can't see the deepest emotion he hold for her.. for her.. she doesn't know what to say… 6 years have been hell for her,.. his every word every chat …she has read again n again million of times,, his confession she touch , she has cried so many times in her loneliness… he was right she didn't knew ..she was is and will always be in love with him..but today she has to be strong for him, one look that she loves him he will broke ..she knew that…

When they find there way away from crowd to outside garden they didn't knew.. but don't know wht to say..and how to start things..

Arnave: kasi ho..howz going..how cum ur here…

Geet: thik hoon… going fine.. yaha company ko represent ker rahi hoon…

Arnave: hmm tu graduation k baad MBa kiya…n hows uncle ..abhi hum baat ker rahy hain har daafa ki tarah woh tu nhi ajay ga aur tum bhag jao gi

Geet: she chuckled …nhi ab nhi aay ga… dad passed away..

Arnave: what the…aur tum ny mjhy bataya bhi nhi…geet kya mera itna bhi haq nhi tha…that I can share ur pains..

Geet: I am fine.. tum sunao…hey btw where is ur wife mjhy milna hai…

He close his eyes and turned to face her…

Arnave: u cant escape today,,,I wont let u…. I never got married…

Geet: kya… per

She turned around to face him….she looked at him horrifyingly ..and he slowly made his way to her hand and hold it.. more for his strength than to her assurance..today he wants to take her forward from the point they stopped there lives 7 years back..he didn't looked up to her..he was just busy admiring the perfection of there mingled hands…and she was feeling her body getting weak, the whole weaknes, tired soul of 7 years was cuming on surface… nothing was there to hold back….she still cant believe what her ears have heard…Arnave never lied he hates it…. She blives him like a God..

Arnave: I cant.. I just cant.. I lied to u, this was only last way to make u feel if u love me, and maybe u donot.. I tried to move on, but I couldn't, I always use to see u in anything I see…anyone I saw….mein kasay ker sakta tha shadi nhi ker paya… I back out….

Geet: hey baba ji..tum aj tak wahin garay ho..god Arnave… her breath was displaced what to do celebrate or curse herself for paining him so much

Aranve: yes I am still there.. n will always be there..i wasn't passing my time, I really loved u and I love u… maybe I wasn't able to make u believe, sumwhere I lacked that.. but..

Geet: u didn't lacked anything..anything..

Her shivering voice made him to look upto her, whoes eyes were still down and was holding his hand so tighly..she looked up into his eyes and he shuddered to see what he wish to see, emotions, longing desire in them..but than there were tears too.. he placed his hand on her cheek trying to stop her tears..

Arnave: geet pls..i just..

Geet: what just… u weren't lacking anything, I was lacking, I was blind cant see, or I donot want to see, I was immature Arnave …I never understood the depth of ur feelings… I took u for granted never thought than when u will not be there around me how I will feel… how alone I will, I have been seeking u so much in these 7 years so much, everyday I use to read ur conversations ur confessions, ur words, they were only strength of me for living…

He closed his eyes in pain and regret, they have wasted there 7 years believing the other is not there..God what the hell it was… we were dying evry second to seek the other..

Arnave: but I was there nah… u should have called me once.. just once.. mein waha har roz hota tha..humary time per.. ek baar u should have called me stupid..he cupped her faced and wiped the tears flowing down…

Geet: u were married I thought how can I spoil all that.. it took me an year to realize what I was missing in my life..why I am feeling so incomplete..i deleted YM..knowing sumwhere in desperation I will go to u…u were right I cant see, can't hear what my heart wants.. but it was all to late.

Aranve: it isn't still late… he placed forehead against her,  and  she closed her eyes… I am sorry I shouldn't  have said tht…but mein sab kuch try kerna chahta tha..bus…

Geet: it wasn't ur fault it was mine… jis ko tumahri qadar hi nhi thi…aur jab tum nhi rahy pass tu tumharay siwa mein ny kuch aur manag k bhi nhi manga…

Arnave: just forget that..  he moved away a bit to look at her…just leave all that…what has done is done..but now.. just say it..please say it..

He was looking at her fanatically waiting envy second to hear it, to feel it, how its gonna feel when she will say it, the words tht he thought were not destiny to me escaped from her to him, are at the edges of her lips to be audible… evry second was hard to wait, he has waited long , eternity…

Geet: I love u..i really do…

A sigh escaped his mouth as he heard these words he thought he will never..Her sobs were left incomplete as he took her confession to seal it with a kiss…he cant be patient ..how much that he can ask from himself.. he pulled her close…as closes as possible, crashing her in his arms, the soft expression of love soon reached to the heght of passion, longings and desire as she ruffled his hairs trying to ease his pain she has given…. She want to convey all the love and want to feel all his love now right now, and he wants to tell her how much he has waited for his moment.. slowly broking away, he looked at her with all the love he holds in his heart for her…

Arnave: I love u too…

Saying so he embraced her in to his arms, sequencing her, trying to make her penetrate inside him so that nothing can make her move away from him… stealing few kisses in between, she let her self experience the warmth of his love, she has always dreamed of, and scold her heart of doing so..Basking in the love him, was the most bliss moment for them but today all they know is they belong to each other.. they are made for eachother…

No matter what they have decided, no matter they have lost hope, one thing the never stopped, was loving each other from there heart and soul… and so destiny made there ways towards each other..

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
That was Fav!!!!
dont tell me ke ap Geet dekha karti thi...lolzzz 🤣
loved it...
i was actually being able to imagine Arnav n Geet...though as u know m not any of their fan...
bt now i really think i wouldn't hv mind seeing them on-screen together...😆
loved d story...
it was Awesome...
reminded me of Something..lolzz 🤣
loved it lodsss
do write more...
for me ur one is just Awesome n Best!!!!! 😳
love u lodsss API...🤗🤗🤗
Edited by -Anila- - 11 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice os fiza.I pressed like button bt its working.Dear mod plz count my vote 4 fizas os.
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@fiza 

Wonder full Os First time i read on any other couple and i really enjoyed it..

Arnav toughness and Geet cuteness ..both you shown well..

@manzari 

nice concept dear ..but why you stop writing..😊
Irum. thumbnail
Nice OS Fiza.
As usually very well writen.👍🏼 
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant OS Fiza n verry well written 👏
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did anyone read mine on page 12? :(

everyone who submitted an entry so far, great job! such talented people we have on the forums!
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
my second Story has been posted on page 12