Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kushi is leaving?

I hope Arnav understands what is running in her mind and stop her before its late!
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i find kushi so stupid!!!!!
with her decision she will get more problems than solutions!!!!!!!!!
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That shyamva is so cheap!! N my my anji n ashok are so cute! Sweet update in d middle n sacrifice shud b khushis middle name seriously!!
Cheers for the pm :)
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cliffhangerrr!!!

Update soon, please
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi don't even think of leaving,stay with him and together face Shyam,loved the update, thanks

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was close.. poor khushi she in a fix.. taking shyam granted.. what if he does do something to one of the family member to prove the point..

awesome update..
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi shouldn't leave though...It redefines who she is and what she believes in. She would stay and face the problems that lie in front of her and surely will never give up.

Awesome update <3

-Farwii.
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no make sure khushi doesn't do stuff by herself
hopefully arnav stops her from leaving
continue soon
thanx for the pm
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope Khushi doesnt do something stupid..
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

part 31

Anjali got a call from Ashok's mobile.
"Ashok someone is calling from your mobile" Anjali told him urgently
"really.. let me take it..." he told her grabbing her phone from her
"Hello.."
"yeah, it is actually mine... I am Dr.Mehta"
"oh really thanks..We thought it was gone..."
"yeah.. oh ok...that's great... Where are you put up?"
"Oh I am close by.. just around the corner.. I will come...yeah right away"

Ashok closed the call and beamed at Anjali
"Can you belive it Anju? I got my Iphone back.. I mean I will get it back.."
"Where did you leave it.. I thought you told you left it somewhere in the hospital..."
"No actually, I stopped at the bakers before coming here.. It seems I left it there.."
"didnt you go back and check there?"
"I did.. but the baker didnt notice and I think this gentleman had already got it and he called the last dialled number"
"thank god!but why this late?"
"who knows but atleast he called...and can you believe it he stays just around the corner... I shall get it and make a move home alright?"
"yeah.. give me a call after you get it"
"OK.. Arnav?"
"He went up to get kushi..I will tell them.. you carry on"
Ashok left informing others in the family

"yes... I thought of taking a break for sometime" Kushi told him softly
"Not a Bad idea kushi" Arnav told her coming closer to her "So where are we going?" He asked her slipping his arms around her waist from backwards
"No.not like that... I.. I am not planning a holiday " Kushi told him slowly easing his hands away from her waist
"then? GH? what happened? you want us to spend sometime with your parents now? " Arnav asked her
"No not us.. I..eh.. I am going..." Kushi told him
"You are going to Gh without me? For how long? a day? two days?"
"No Not GH"
"Where else?" Arnav asked her confused
"I have not decided yet"
"Not decided? what do you mean?" Arnav asked her but then stopped short "No you are not planning to..go away"
"Arnavji.. I"
"Havent I told you before Kushi.. Stop this bakwas.."
"What Bakwas?"
"Dont tell me that are succumbing to his empty threats..."
"empty threats? No I am not.. Dont think that I am week or stupid!"
"you are! what explains this running away then?"
"that I am tired! tired of all this... tired of both of you trying to take control of my life!"
Arnav looked at her stunned while she continued
"you men are all the same... both of you are no different..you have always been pushing me to do what you have decided! now he is doing the same"
"I cant believe this kushi.. this is ridiculous..."
"it is ...Can you ignore it? you forced me threatening my sister's married life... and he is doing it threatening the family's life... what is the big
difference.. when I succumbed then.. it was not a stupid move.. but now it is.. isnt it?"
"Kushi that was different.. how can you compare that and this.."
"how was it different then? I dont see any difference!"
"Back then I wanted to save my sister's marraige...I had to take a decision then... you have no idea what situation I was in"
"I know very well...you were ready to sacrifice my dreams, My self respect, my dignity for saving your sister's marraige with that scum"
"it was not intentional...you know it.. I dont understand Kushi... I was angry... I made a wrong move... I thought u were the reason behind it.. It was a
misunderstanding... I blamed you wrongly..."
"yet it was true..I was forced to take responsiblity for all this.. If I had not been there... this wouldnt have happened... right?"
"Kushi... there is no need to.." Arnav started but abrutpty stopped grabbing her arms and turning her towards him "Kushi please stop it...I will not let you go!"
"Who are you to not let me go?"
"your husband!"
"of 6 months"
"...for Life" he told her patiently while she stared at him angrily "I know what you are trying to do... That is not going to happen...you are trying to
create this unnecessary tension so that you can go away...But I am not letting you go!

"I am not trying to create tension.. It is all there and you are failing to notice it" Kushi told him tears brimming in her eyes, threatening to fall down any moment
She rummaged her bag and pulled out her mobile
"look at this message"
"another threat?" he asked her as he looked into the message that she was showing him

"My game has not ended.. it has just started.. wait and watch"

"dont you think he is again playing with your weakness for the family?" he asked her.But at that moment, Arnav's mobile rang. It was NK.
"Nannav.. come down... fast.. Ashok!"
"What happened?" he said sprinting downstairs, with kushi close on his heels.

"Chotey.. Chotey Ashok..Ashok was he... beaten up.. saw him.. portico.. I he is unconcious" Anjali's inconherent speech greeted him downstairs.. Nani, Mami and Payal were with her whereas they went out ot see a throughly beaten up Ashok being helped into a car by Nk while Akaash was on the wheels.

"What happened?" He asked Ashok, who seemed to have gained conscious then

"I dont know man, I told you na, about my IPhone being lost? Someone called me, He was just around the corner, I went to collect it.. It seems that the person had called to just take snatch away the cash and other valuables I was carrying... Some three mad men rounded up on me.. I shouldnt have gone alone.. My fault"
"Shit..you look beaten up badly... I will come with you.."
 "No No problem... Akaash is there na.. I will manage... No worries.. take care of Anju"

The car left.
"That was Horrible Nannav.. We just heard some sound outside and came to see someone lying in front of the portico.. badly beaten up, I never thought it was
Ashok... Di was having a panic attack... all of a sudden.." NK stopped suddenly looking towards the door where some noise was coming from.

"Ashok.. where is he.. I need to go with him... I" Anjali came out while the ladies were following her trying to calm her.

"Anjali bitiya... Calm down" Nani was heard to repeatedly telling her..
"I need to be with him Nani.. where is he.. why did he go without telling me? why didnt he take me? where is Akaash.. I need to talk to Ashok... I want to see if he is alright..."

"Di relax, Akaash has taken him to the hospital... There is nothing to worry"
"No Chotey.. I shouldnt have let him alone.. I got a call from his mobile... He went to collect it...Why was he targetted? after so much happiness ...why is this happening to us? "
"Anjali bitiya.. we will take care.. we can inform the police about it... dont worry" Mamiji consoled her
"Di, please relax.. Ashok will be alright... come in" Arnav took her inside while everyone else followed.
"I want to talk to him..." she kept on repeatedly telling when Payal called her husband's mobile, It rang somewhere in the house...
"I think Akaash has left his mobile here at home...Ashokji doesnt carry a mobile too... We need to wait until they call us" Payal informed everyone.

Arnav came out of Anjali's room towards kushi who was standing by the stairs.

"He had Ashkji's mobile... It was a clear message to us.. me" she told him still looking far away. Arnav was quiet
"do you still think this is all bakwas?" she asked looking at him.
"I will get him for this" He gritted his teeth...
"may be thats his plan.. instigating you to come to him...then put his plan to action"
"he is mistaken"
"I am not letting anyting else to happen.. I am leaving" She told with finality
"Kushi calm down..you are taking a haste decision"
"No I am not. look at this.. another message"

"Akaash and Ashok are at LifeLine Hospital... I shall make my next move.. if you are not willing to make yours"

To be continued...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago