Originally posted by: leenarana42

Thank you for sharing I agree that TRP increased becoz of Gurmeet

think so...
back to back 6 week is not a coincidence... imo...😊
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: leenarana42

Well done Gurmeet, your consistent efforts will definitely take you to the long run in Jhalak. Luv you just the way you are.  Truly truly magical

really appreciate his hard work... hope he get all the success in life which he deserves for all this hard work...😊
_wallflower_ thumbnail
sorry 4 double posting
Edited by disha_Maan.GC - 11 years ago
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Gurmeet's classical tribute in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Thursday, July 26, 2012 | 3:16:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Gurmeet's classical tribute in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Gurmeet Choudhary will be seen dancing on a thaal this week – paying tribute to classical dance form…

After giving amazing performances in Colors TV's celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars, Gurmeet Choudhary is ready to make his audience woo this time with his classical dance performance. Gurmeet will be seen performing on a classical form of dance and he will be seen dancing barefoot on a thaal.

We get to know that Gurmeet got blisters all over his foot because of the edge of the thaal and he has been trying very hard to keep the balance of the thaal since the blisters keep making him loose his balance.  

Gurmeet's wife Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary who is a well trained classical dancer has helped him along with his choreographer Shampa with expressions and postures.

We got in touch with Gurmeet to know more about his performance. He said, "I was thrilled. I always get a mini heart attack before going on stage. I was very much confused with the mudras this time and being a classical dance performance, it has to be perfect. Postures and expressions have to be perfect in my dance performance. I had to concentrate a lot but I did it confidently."

We also contacted Debina who told Tellybuzz that, "I wanted Gurmeet to do classical because he is very busy with his shoots and by the time he could choose anything was already taken by others. So, I told him to do classical. Shampa was unwell but she is an amazing and fantastic choreographer and performer and she just did it in the best way. Gurmeet always wants me to be there and I am always there and will always be. He thinks I can help him and he also performs in front of me before his performance and I judge him like an audience. We all 3 sit together and decide on what is to be done and what are Gurmeet's positive and negative points." 

Reporter: Krishma Solanki
Author: Anwesha Kamal

link:https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12354-gurmeet-classical-tribute-in-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa.htm
_wallflower_ thumbnail
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa News

Gurmeet-Shampa show different colours every week

posted last Jul.28 , 2012

After having done a pullikalli act, one robotic act and pulling off a hat-trick of the perfect scores with a contemporary act on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Gurmeet gave yet another surprise to the Judges this week.

He will be seen doing a classical form of dance and will even be seen dancing barefoot on a thaal. We hear that Gurmeet has blisters all over his foot because of the edge of the thaal and he has been trying really hard at the balancing of the thaal since these blisters keep making him loose his balance. His wife Debina who has learnt classical dancing has been of great help to him, training him in expressions and postures along with his choreographer ShampaSince the beginning of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, we have seen this Celeb-Choreographer duo swinging across various extremes of creativity and versatility through their performances and there is no doubt that with each performance they have only surprised the Judges. Gurmeet, who is perceived as a stiff guy with tough looks and who took some time to bring down the stiffness of his martial arts trained body has shown so many shades of his personality obver the period of time.

After having done a pullikalli act, one robotic act and pulling off a hat-trick of the perfect scores with a contemporary act on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Gurmeet gave yet another surprise to the Judges this week. He did a classical form of dance and danced barefoot on a thaal.

Though, his performance did receive a lot of accolades, we feel sad to inform you that Gurmeet has blisters all over his foot because of the edge of the thaal as he had been trying really hard at the balancing of the thaal since these blisters kept making him loose his balance.

His wife Debina who has learnt classical dancing has been of great help to him, training him in expressions and postures along with his choreographer Shampa.

Applauded by the dhak dhak girl Madhuri for the unique interpretation and expressions in this  act, for Gurmeet the icing on the cake was when Madhuri through her expressions enacted "kora kagaz tha yeh man mera", leaving him blushing a deep red.

LINK:

_wallflower_ thumbnail
_wallflower_ thumbnail
TRP of JDJ 5
7th week

sat: 2.9
sun: 2.7

link:http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-25th-july-2012-to.html
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@disha ...I'm confused a bit...If sat is 2.9 then why does the IF ratings say the opposite
_wallflower_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: adigaag

@disha ...I'm confused a bit...If sat is 2.9 then why does the IF ratings say the opposite

yupp... i saw that..
may be typo mistake... or something else.. i really hv no clue...

but i always follow scrutiny for TRP's... as it comes earlier...😊