awesome teaser.
waiting eagerly for the update.
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

waiting dear...
Cherishh thumbnail
Woww...this story's progress is killing my nerves...very, very unexpected turns, revelation of the characters and what not...but enjoying everything in it...from the beginning it has been a very emotional FF and the way you are making us glue with reading it is very cool...I am just enjoying it..

Now jaldi se update kardo...can't wait to read it..

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
"Updating"
Waiting...!!!
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thank you sooo muchhh for loving me this much... muha... love you all... i am flying now... maan's monologues in pink color.. and geet's monologue in green color...ok.. don't get confuse...

part-24

She stood there and watching him without blink and the hours passed , she was still there so maan was….. he was still swimming and geet was still watching…. She doesn't how the hours passed….. it was 7 am… she was worried for maan, she never saw him like this, swimming like this… maan was so tensed, angry that's why he was doing all this tai-chi and swimming… he was taking out his anger though this way…. She doesn't know why maan is doing all this but she knew maan is angry….

Geet's monologue…………

Today, I woke up early in the morning because I was feeling thirsty , I want water at that time but unfortunately water was not in the room….. I thought for a moment and went in kitchen for the water….. I don't why I was feeling so thirsty at that hour, I never drank water early morning in fact I never woke up at that hour…… my bhabhi used to wake me up who bhi after lots of try and now where I am…. Now I used to woke up myself, well I went in kitchen and gulped the whole glass of water and took another bottle as I was passing from the gym area, I heard some sounds, I followed them and I found maan was doing vigorous exercise……

my eyes popped open seeing him bare chest, only I knew what I felt that time, I was so tempting to feel his sweaty skin under my fingers,  I saw some sweat drops which were falling from his hairs and crawling on his back and escaped in the elastic of his track pants……… I gulped hard, my mouth went dry, I so much wanted to feel him , he was looking so desirable but my fate, I felt that time like my fate was laughing at me, at my condition, at my desires, at my urges for feel him, but I felt pain also at that time seeing him doing those vigorous moves…..

I felt like he is removing his anger but I didn't knew much about him….. just then I started dreaming about him and went in my dreamland with my maan….. wait a min geet, kya kaha tuney, my maan….. but wo to tujhe apna maante hi nahi….. par geet to kya hua… tu to unse pyaar karti hai na…. so what's the problem in seeing my him.. after all he is my husband…………..

and I can watch him…… then suddenly I ran out from there in my room and hid myself behind the door , my heart was beating so rapidly like some kind of machine, I tried so hard to calm myself but all the futile attempts went in vain…. I tried to sleep but whenever I closed my eyes, his half nude structure came in front of  my eyes….. I knew ye sab galat hai par mai kya karu? I got up and went in balcony for taking some fresh air but who knows that I will see maan again…. He was swimming & again I lost in him……….

Geet's monologue ends…………..

Just then her thought broke by the voice of Vedanta…… who was sleeping peacefully but sun rays which was coming from the window was not letting him sleep a little bit more…..

Vedanta- mama, what are you doing? Please let me sleep na….. he said to geet rubbing his eyes with the back of his palms…. Get turned and looked at his cute antics which he used to do whenever she opened the curtains early…. She went towards him and kissed on his forehead…..

Geet-good morning vedu….

(ok, vedu is his nick name given by geet… only geet can call him with this name…..)

Geet-chalo, chalo…. Get up, school ke liye ready hona hai… get up fast….

Vedanta-please mama, 5 mins more and he fell back on the bed covering himself from the spread….. she sighed , she knew he won't listen her until she didn't give him 5 mins more… it's his daily routine, till then she used to took out his uniform and other stuff….

Geet-5 mins up vedu, now get up….. she removed the spread from his face and as usual he gave her his famous cute smile which makes geet happy….. he jumped immediately as his demand was fulfilled, he kissed geet's cheek and geet too kissed him back…. He jumped from the bed and ran in the washroom taking his towel from the bed…… in this little time she forgot about maan that he was swimming there….now she is only vedanta's mama…… she moved to the window for setting the curtains again her sight fell on maan who was still swimming, but he calmly laying in the water by his back, closing his eyes…..

Maan was in deep thinking, calming his mind by swimming, refreshing himself, he knew it can't help him but still he was trying to calm his anger, he knew he can take wrong action because of his so called anger…..

Maan's monologue…………..

Why I was so blind in my love that I couldn't able to saw her real face? Wait a min…… what I said love, no ways it can't be love…. Was my love so weak that she betrayed me? Again I called it's love……..how can she did this to me? I was her best friend, how can she did like this to her best friend….. why I was so blind, I never thought like this about her…. Because of her , I fought with my dadi maa, because of her I scold my little sister, because of her I compromise with this marriage, because of her that girl is suffering…. What was her fault that she is suffering….? How can I let that happen? I gave her so importance in her my life and she misused that importance….. she dared to play with MSK now she have to face real MSK, till now she has seen my love, my care….why still I am calling it love………..

no, it can't be love…. It was never love…. In fact it can never be love…….. it was my friendship which I was doing…. I served my friendship, how stupid I was,,,!!! Dadi maa, annie always told me that it was not love, they always tried very hard to made  me understand but I was so blind in me & sameera that I was no where to listen them…… I am sorry dadi maa, I am sorry annie for scolding you without any reason…. I know I am the main culprit, if I should never gave this importance to her then she can never did this to me….. but why me? What I did wrong ? did my friendship was wrong? Did my concern was wrong?

I know I was attracted by her personality at the first day of college…………attraction, yes…… it was never love, it was just a mere attraction…… haa It was attraction, it was infatuation….it can't be love…. It was never love…... it was just a attraction towards an opposite sex…. But today she is no more attractable for me, in fact she is no more friend of mine, no …. No, she is no one to me….. now I will show her right place, her real place……

Maan's monologue ends…………….

Geet's monologue……………

Why I have the feeling like maan is disturbed?  Why I am feeling uneasy seeing him like this? I have never saw him doing exercise and swimming at this early morning from past 2 months….. but what happened right now that he is looking so much disturbed……I am observing him from few hours, like he is restless, like something is eating him, like something is burning inside him…. but what? Is everything fine with sameera? Is she alright? Kahi maan usi ke liye pareshaan to nahi hai? I know she is not mentally stable but why today maan is behaving like this? From past 2 hours I am seeing him, wait a min, 2 hours…. It means I stood here from past 2 hours and watching him…..

what happened to me suddenly? Why I am also feeling uneasy? Why I have a feeling that something is going to be happen but what? Babaji, sab theek rakhna…..i know I am sounding weird but fir bhi, maan ko  kuch mat hone dena…. Please keep him safe & sound….. geet tu bhi na, kya-2 sochti rehti hai…. Dekh na maan kitne hot lag rahe hai…. He swims very well, tabhi to he saved me otherwise mai uss shark ke stomach me hoti…..

Geet's monologue end…….

She saw maan is coming out from the swimming and he wiped himself from the towel…. She gaped at his body, how hot he was looking in his wet form….. she checked him top t bottom and her throat went dry seeing maan like this…. She never saw him in wet form, she felt like she is drenched in water…. Her thought broke again by vedanta's voice who was stood there wrapping himself in towel around his waist…. He was calling her from past 2 mins but she was no where to listen….. she made him ready for the school and then went o kitchen for making breakfast…. She knew when she was making breakfast in that time maan met with Vedanta after getting ready….. here she is preparing breakfast for maan , at the same time maan was checking vedanta's books….. both are ready, Vedanta for school and maan for office….. geet called nakul and told him to serve breakfast at the table…. She immediately went in her room for getting ready  otherwise she will be late….

Geet reached college and engrossed with her friends and in her studies….. though kabir & misha were new for her but misha was a masterpiece….. she cracked jokes and all the time she made the environment light by pulling kabir's leg , she love to tease him so much because of bimbos…. Ok misha used to call bimbo of kabir's girlfriends…. She usually called bimbo to those girls who wore mini skirts like showing off their bodies, and  those girls who are like chalti firti make up ki dukaan and who has so much attitude…… it was so fun for her pulling their legs and pass the comments on those girls….. she was like a fundoo girl… no tension, no pain nothing in her life only masti, masti and masti…..

Geet liked her nature so much because before 2-3 months geet was also like this…. She really missed alka, Vicky & arjun so much, with whom she used to do all masti & all….  Kabir, he was handsome but a little bit shy guy who became flushed with the teasing of misha….. he has a sweet nature, caring ek dum Vicky types…..

The day went well of geet and rest about maan, he was in full anger, he was feeling guilty, repenting his deeds, he was full in animosity, he knew he did wrong trusting so much on sameera and about viraaj, he could never thought that viraaj can do something like this with him….. well maan was on a mission of destroying them which is a little bit secret….

Next day, it was Sunday so maan & geet both are at home, like every Sunday geet was in her room and trying very hard on concentrating on subject but alas, she was failed…. She was thinking about maan, yesterday's incident…. She is still feeling restless….. like something is going bad…. Like maan is not well, she knew she is becoming insane thinking again & again about this, but what she can do right now…. She snapped her thought when annie came in her room, she was panic, huffing too…..

Geet-what happen annie? Why are you panting ?  Geet asked in worry…

Annie-woh geet, Vedanta was not listening, I tried so many times….

Geet-but hua kya?

Annie-nothing, actually he wants to listen story and I don't any story… maine bola mujhe story nahi aati so he started throwing tantrums…… geet sighed in relief….

Geet-bas itni si baat….. chalo I know a story…. My mama used to tell me this story so I remember this one…..

Precap

Same as the teaser….

Ok, now don't throw ur jutta chappals on me for not giving according to that…but this part was needed so much here... ..but believe me in next part, you'll surely get and let me tell you next week you are going to get something interesting, I mean  more maaneet moments….. and about this part….. I thought to give maaneet's monologue, I mean what they are thinking about the situation, about each other, about their feelings, like this everything will be clear to you, you can get their POV too...

now like the part and do comments...

love ya

neha