blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice  yaar...
looking  fwd...

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why Geet didn't get to wear her mom's saree and jewellery?

AIMAMALIK thumbnail
thanx for the update dear.
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
update this ff soon yaar πŸ˜Š

waiting😭
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazydream

Oh finally you are back...
Missed you.

Amazing Update.

Geet having a lovely morning
Remembering the best nite..

Geet blushing wen Maan is starring at her.
Maan happy seeing Geet.

Dadi questioning Geet abt her behaviour.
Dont like Geet character in this ff.

Waiting for Maan to manofy his angle.

Pls update ur other ff also.
Thanks for pm.
Continue soon.

thank you dear...

well well yes geet character in this ff is really different from others of mine..😳

but maan haina apna sweet sweet...

zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet5

hey zoha bahut din kardi update dene me

kal hi soch rahi thi badi pm karne ko ki kyun update late karke
well geet feels comfort with maan i am so happy
maan notice geet blush wow
lekin sam ka wo kehna ki geet wont mix with anybody was i dont like it
maan now went to give support to her
dekhthe hi kaise manata
i guess is baar maan sajayega karwachuat pe geet ko

ohh sweeety me too missed you all..

but lappy ne dhoka de diya tha..

now im back so you hould be back ok... πŸ˜‰
zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

welcome back... thanx for the lovely part...

y is geet not able to open up her heart? even before her sis sam? ans that sam ... she is not even trying to know about geets feeling... happy that geet has got atleast maan now who knows and understands her... waiting for the next part...

first of al thank you dear...

well only she know why she doesnt open up with sam right,,πŸ˜‰

but maan is there is make her say whatever she wants to.. haina,..
zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha5058

awesome update
loved it so much,,
both are coming closer
maan being a lovable person and geet being a shy person but both love to each other
oye hoye maan doesn't want to go from here...
why no one care about geet's needs?
kyo koi geet ka khayal nahi rakhta?
she was feeling alone but there is no one by her side,,,
feeling very bad for her and upar se dadi ke comments
bechari geet but maan wil change his angle's mood...
thanks dear for the update and pm...

thats the point..

no one thinks about her 😭
zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzy09

Geet is really shy and quiet. I loved your update Zoha but I feel that she should also understand that somethings needs to be changed when you become part of another family. Isn't Maan trying to understand her and change himself for her. It is a two way street in the end.

your absoultly right dear...

but ooppss i cant say anyting right.. 😳

zoha25 thumbnail

PART 29

Maan look at her retreating back and stood up after a few moments. He know this moment she must be sitting alone somewhere but he couldn't leave her alone now. He will be with her at every step and hold her if she needs to.  Excusing himself he went behind her to know what is going in her mind now..

She sat on the beach which brought so many happy moments for her in just a night. Her life change in this place and brought so many happy moments but she almost forgot the most important thing in life. She is different. Really very different from others. Where everyone makes friend but she doesn't have any only Samar. But it's not her fault that this habit is built up in her.. I had always been like this.. He has always been treated this way and now.. Now when she herself distances herself from everyone than this also have become the biggest problem..

Every girl loves to celebrate this kind of occasion but she likes to be alone. She never liked so much to celebrate anything. She is like this from childhood. She was always kept alone from everything.. It's true that she didn't told Maan yet anything and his family also doesn't know.. She always feared of the consequences when they would come to know the entire truth.. Of course she felt bad always seeing Sam wearing the dress of her own mother but if she herself has given it to Sam then what could she do? If her own parents have never thought about her why should she complain to same.

Sam was the only person in her family who always had supported her when her own parents and dadi had left her in this position.. But her support didn't work.. Of course Sam really couldn't feel the pain she always goes through.. Just because of their behavior she have distance herself from everyone except Samar and his family.. Who always have supported and gave her the love which she craved for.. But seems like she have to change herself now. It was clear by Dadi that she doesn't like her being like this and later she have to live with them. Maan have done so much for her. She can't even do this much for him. Sighing sadly she looks ahead when suddenly she felt a tab on her shoulder.

Looking up she find Maan. He smile sitting beside her on the sand. Thinking about me? He asked with a naughty smirk but her sad face made him smile. This girl is something else. Why does she have to be so serious on such small things..   Holding her hand he put his finger on her chin. Kya hua? She moves her face looking at the water.

You know.

No.He said making her look at him but finding him smile mischief  she rolled her eyes. Maan please. This is serious. Here she is thinking about their life and he is only smiling. God help me.

Maan chuckled at her face moving his arm around her shoulder bringing her close to him.. Tell me.. What happen?  She sighed keeping her head on his shoulder. Dadi mujhe kabhi Pasand nahi karengi.

Aur Aisa kyun?

Aapne dekha na unko meri aadat Pasand nahi hai. She said sadly making him chuckle kissing her fingers.. Sab mujhe Kaise dekh rahe the.. Maan have to giggle at her thought and tightened his finger on her arm. Tell me something geet. She looks up at him.

Tum shaadi kisse kar rahi ho?

Mathlab? She frowned by his stupid question. Does he have any doubt?

No.. I just doubt.. Me.. Or... You know... Dadi. and all. He whispered looking at her eyes innocently to which she smacks his chest with her fist at his horrible joke..  Maan. He giggles wrapping his other arm also around her tightly bringing her close to his embrace.

What should I do with you. She frowned making a face. He smile kissing her cheek but she only made a face not at all looking at him.. I like you the way you are geet.. tumhe khud ko badalne yea phir Aisa sochne ki bhi koi zaroorat nahi hai..

Par..She tried to say something but he silences her keeping his finger on her lips. No.. I won't like it if you... ever in your life changed yourself for someone else..

His thumb softly strokes her cheek when whispering.. His eyes reached her soul making her shiver and lost in his eyes. That's what she loves about this person.. He never once argues with her about her habits but just accepted her so lovingly and made her feel so beautiful..  You won't do that now do you? He whispered again finding her lost. Coming out of her thought she part her lips to say something but nothing comes out. Her words were left from her brain seeing his care for her.. Sighing she inhaled trying to calm her heartbeat and move close to his neck hiding her face.

He smiles kissing her cheek holding her waist bringing her more close to him. He can do anything to bring that beautiful smile on her face again.. The smile which was decorated on her angelic face yesterday.. A smile which stole his heart, his sole.. And he will make sure no one will ever make her sad.. She deserves happiness and he has promised himself to bring every happiness in her life.. His thoughts were disturbed by her voice.. I won't.. She finally whispered holding his shirt. He again kisses her head and both look ahead at sea..

PRE PART 28  NEXT PART 30

PRECAP: PREPERATIONS FOR LEAVING..

PLZ DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON

AND DO COMMENT..

LOVE YOU ALL..

ZOHA..

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED PMS

Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago