Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww. How cool and romantic.

I always feel this is one of the clever stories that i read with interesting twists and turns. hats off dear.

Finally the couple found their place in each other's heart.

Loved it. Thanks for the pm.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ah. I'm sorry. I'm double posted my comments.

My mob is crazy just like me:)Edited by --Siva-- - 12 years ago
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
thnks for pm😃
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

dear awesome update loved it...

it was aman who is wid shyam OMG 😲 he back stab arnav...khushi nw understanding lil shyams plan after arnav told..but i think khushi is scared about the deal..thts y she today angry n scold him about the past as she always avoid it...thn on pool both of them r unbelievable ...thn arnav take khushi's dupatta to dry his hair but khushi did this wid her towel wow! it was lovely n thn the passion full kiss awesome...i also like arnav again ask her forgiveness...

waiting fr next update dear...update soon..

shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aah...super duper update...i just read all da part nw nd it s mind blwng nd Aman didn't expect dis frm him. Plz giv lot of ARSHI in next part.cntne soon waiting eagerly..
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh what a wonderful story, read all the parts at one go!! Pls update soon!
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part dear...
loved it...
loved arhi moments...
thanks for the pm
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i just caught up with this. Its amazing. I loved it. Plz pm me when u update
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...just read the last few updates...it was superb!!!
u hv left us at such a point...cant wait to read further...continue soon!
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
[nocopy]

Part 24

Shantivan was getting geared up for a festive occasion. The Bright and busy morning soon rolled over to Afternoon and Nani could see a restless Kushi trying to call someone on her mobile and frequently running towards the door and back again to the hall or towards her room, to finish off some pending task.
"What is it Kushi? why are you so tensed?" Nani asked her finally
"Nothing Dadiji, Kushi is tensed that Arnav ji is not picking her calls"
"He should be back home now.. Oh why did I let him go? Akaash ji took an off today .. oh god why he alone like this?"
Nani raised her eyebrows at this
"No Naniji, see how much needs to be done here and all he bothers about is Work.. He is not even picking my calls" she said biting her lower lip in worry.
Nani and Payal shared a knowing look. Kushi caught them both teasingly smiling at her and left the place annoyed.

Ever after thier earthly union after that momentous drench in the pool on that historic night, Arnav had become very bold and shameless in showing his affection for her -Not even the presence of his family members would bother him -So much that the family never let go an opportunity to tease her ...

Kushi was ok with all the passionate nights that they shared  everyday in the confines of their room - not ok, in fact she was overwhelmed by his love, care and passion and tried in every way to reciprocate the feelings that she felt for him. But this act of his in front of the family was what that drove her nuts... be it goodbye peck on her cheek before he left for office, or a simple hug when he came back, and those calls to her during his office hours letting her know that she was being missed, and sometimes he even surprised the family coming back home early, citing the need to spend Quality time with family- Anjali and Mami infact snorted hearing the "Quality time with family" phrase!

If she ever asked him to stop it, he would retort back saying he would do what he felt like doing with his wife and doesnt feel a damn bad if the accidental audience felt embarassed!

"they dont feel embarassed, they make me feel embarassed!" she would say then

"why do you feel embarassed? we are married and in love and you do enjoy them as well... dont you?" he would reply back with a smirk!

she will huff and puff and sigh seeing him smirk shamelessly

"leave it kushi, once they get habituated to seeing these things daily, they wont bother you" he would laugh it away leaving her fuming after him!

yes the family didnt have any other option other than to get habituated to Arnav and Kushi's daily routine of affectionate displays but what drew her up the wall was when someone in the family walked in when her erotic husband was kissing her senseless in the kitchen or in the garden or by the pool or in the terrace and one day in the dining table!

and those days when he would insist on carrying her up the stairs even after her attempts to escape or protest and she would never forget that eventful early morning when the dumbfounded family after searching for an hour noting their absense caught them both emering out from Arnav's SUV - hair ruffled, clothes askew after spending the night inside it- but he, her shameless pati parameshwar simply walked off  as if nothing happened throwing a casual 'morning di!' and picking up the newpaper and climbed the stairs towards their room! whereas she wished the earth would split and swallow her while she passed them and followed him towards their room, clearly hearing them all bursting into laughter behind her.

If this was not embarassing enough, everytime Arnav came back home early and happened to call her to their room asking for some missing file which was non existant in the first place, Anjali or Payal would comment  "Quality time" and giggle while she climbed the stairs muttering "Laad governor"

She loved these acts of his like he said but the family didnt bother him but they did pull her leg somuch that sometimes when she was really concerned about him like today, their ragging really annoyed her and made her lash out at her Rakshas...

She again tried his number and heard a lady voice informing her that the number was not reachable. She threw the mobile on the bed and rummaged her wardrobe to decide which dress to wear for the occasion in the evening.

She smiled to herself thinking of the evening, It was a unbelievable surprise for the family when Anjali and Ashok finally announced one fine evening that they were engaged! This was two months after her divorce case went to trial- the family had raised gracefully to the occasion and Arnav was so happy that he had announced that he would be hosting a party for Anjali and Ashok  to celebrate the good news.

Not that the family had not been expecting the good news... Infact they had been expecting ever since they saw that Anjali was getting back to normal very soon all due to the company of Ashok...and the cherry on top was the arrest of Shyam...

Things moved quickly after Arnav had finally cracked that Aman was the one who had helped Shyam. After the arrest and pressurized  investigation, Aman had confessed that in fact he had applied for Arnav's secretarial job on Shyam's insistence after La resigned and had been giving him frequent inputs ever since. Aman was Shyam's man out and out! The police had succeeded in getting a full confession on how he had helped Shyam - All the evidences were traced to Shyam's misdeeds and his evil plans. This had helped them lock Shyam behind the bars- Only then has Kushi been breathing freely- that Shyam cannot threaten her anymore or mess with Arnav's life.

"Kushi!" She was aroused out of her thoughts when Anjali's voice boomed from outside her room

"Yes di?"

Anjali came in holding a bag in one hand and her gorgeous gagra choli in her other hand
"will you help me choose the jewellery? tell me which one suits my dress better" she asked pulling out three sets of jewellery from the bag...

"why not?" Kushi smiled at her. Anjali might be the pampered daughter of the family, but the way she had regained her lost life had amazed Kushi, and now she was moving on and that too in a grand and pious style- which never ceased to bring a smile to her lips! While they both sat there deciding on the best accessories for Anjali's party they heard payal's voice calling out for kushi

"Kushi! are you in here" They heard Payal say before she entered into her room carrying a big bouquet of brilliant red roses.

"Wow Jiji! its beautiful" Kushi jumped

"yeah isnt it?" Payal teased..."it just got delivered"

"for whom?" Kushi asked immediately looking at Anjali and winking at her "Ashok Ji is already making a move is it? He is so romantic!" she teased finally relieved she was getting a chance to tease others after being teased numerous times for Arnav's deeds

"No actually my Jethji is Romantic!" Payal corrected while Anjali tried desperately to control her laughter. Kushi's mouth opened to depict a perfect O

"This has your name in it Honey" Payal stuffed the big bouquet in kushi's hands stressing more on honey- and this time Anjali broke into unstopable giggles and Payal joined her. Kushi rolled her eyes "so these two have heard him yesterday when he addressed her honey and now they will not rest until they grow tired of teasing her with the word" she sighed to herself

"and a note came with it" Payal told showing her a small pink card

"So shall we read what my dear brother has written?" Anjali told with serious mock tone taking it from Payal's hand

"No di" Kushi squawked

"of course we will! " payal joined Anjali while she was pretending to open the note with dramatic expression

"Please di, give that to me" Kushi requested trying to snatch it from Anjali's hand

but Anjali and Payal started playing with her passing it to eachother everytime she tried to seize it from their hands.

"Ok fine read it.." she told them finally exasperated "and tease me endlessly"

But they both smiled at her. Payal gave the note to Kushi and Anjali told her that they would not even think of reading those sweet nothings that was exclusively between her and Chotey.
Kushi immediately opened the note but to her surpirse found that it was not Arnav's Handwriting- nor was it signed!

"this is not written by him" she wondered a little loudly

"because it was delivered by a bouquet shop! he would have probably ordered it online" Anjali explained.

Just then they heard Mamiji shriek from downstairs which was followed by a loud gasp of Naniji's "Chotey!"

All the three looked at eachother, while running out the room, they heard Akaash shouting "Bhai what happened to you?"

Kushi could hear Anjali getting panicked while she tried to catch up with the others whispering "chotey!"

Kushi ran down and was shocked to see a limping Arnav being made to sit on the couch in the hall, she could see his head bandaged and his right hand heavily bandaged and placed in a sling. There were blood patches visible on his hand and head- Scratches all over his body.

To be continued...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago