pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nice teaser waiting fr d update :)
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

PART 10

Geet was sleeping on her bed when she felt someone caressing her hair ever so softly. She slowly turned to see Prem watching her with all the love he had for her. she knew tat her brother would never ever come to her room at this hour of night to disturb her and she could easily see tat with love their were some worries in his eyes.

Prem: Geet, soyi thi kya. Did I disturb you sweetheart?

( Geet, did you sleep. Did I disturb you sweetheart?)

Geet:  hmmm. But you know na tat only few people are allowed to disturb me. So I don't mind my bhaiya disturbing me.

Prem: Geet, baat kya hain. kuch dino se dekh raha hoon ki tum khoye khoye rehti ho. Kuch baat hui hain kya. Vicky se jagda tho nahi hua na.

( Geet, wats the matter. I have been seeing you for past few days, you seem to be lost. Did Vicky fight with you)

Geet: nope. College workload bhaiya. Aap jaanthe hain na ki yeh professors ko hum bechare bacho par atyachar karna pasand hain.

(nope. College workload bhaiya. U know na tat this professors like to torture poor students)

Prem: Geet, Maan ne kuch kaha hain kya.

( Geet, did Maan se anything)

Geet: na.. woh.. kyu kuch kahege bhala. Unhe aaj kal time kaha hain bhaiya.  Hum tho milte bhi nahi hain.

( na.. why will he say anything. He does not have time these days. We don't even meet each other)

Prem: Geet, agar koi baat hain tho keh do, main hoon na.

( Geet, if there's anything tell me.)

Geet: I know tat my brother is there for me always but believe me there's nothing to worry. Now I want to sleep, aapne tho aadhi raat mein meri needh uda di. Kal main papa se aapki complain karungi.

(I know tat my brother is there for me always but believe me there's nothing to worry. Now I want to sleep, u spoiled my sleep at this hour of night. I will complain to papa about you)

Prem: haan kar de. Dekhte hain papa kya kehta hain.

( ya sure. Will see wat papa will say)

Geet: Good Night and sweet dreams of Annie di.

Prem: haan good night and thanks, waise bhi tumari di ko sapne mein dekhe hue bahut din hue hain.

( yaa good night and thanks, I havenot seen ur di in my dreams for many days)

The very next day Prem met Maan at KC. He knew tat Geet would never let him know about her problems and as well as Maan but he needed to talk to him as when Annie had informed him about them she had sounded very tensed and it was not n her habit to complain and tell him if it was not important. So he atlast decided to have a face to face talk to Maan, as he did not wanted his little sister to stay aloof from Maan. When he reached Maan's cabin he found him engrossed in work and he slowly went inside without even asking permission. He waited for Maan to complete his work but seeing him so engrossed he finally spoke.

Prem: Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna, I know tat you are very dedicated to ur work but do see who is there to meet you.

Maan at once was angry as he was disturbed by finding it to be Prem he calmed himself as well he was surprised to see him.

Maan: Prem, you here. I mean you hardly come to KC.

Prem: Haan yaar kya kare, ab mera dost itna busy hain ki ghar pe tho mil nahi pata tho socha ki KC mein aaj unhse mulakat kare.

(yes , wat to do, when my friend does not have time to meet me at home so I though lets go and meet him at KC)

Maan: Prem baat kya hain. There must be some thing important tat brought you here.

( Prem wats the matter. There must be some thing important tat brought you here.)

Prem: Maan, tum yeh business tycoon wali baatein mujhse mat kiya karu and ya I have something very important talk and its about Geet.

( Maan, don't use those business tycoons talks on me and ya I have something very important talk and its about Geet.)

Maan: Geet. ushe kya hua hain she is all fine.

( geet, wat happened to her. she is all fine)

Prem: I know Maan tat she is fine. Main yeh bhi jaantha hoon ki hum sab se jyada tum ushe pyar karthe ho. Par Maan kya sirf pyar karna khafi hain. ushe deekhna bhi toh jaruri hain.

(I know Maan tat she is fine. I even know tat you love her more than all of us. But maan is just loving her enough. You should also show her the same love)

Maan: Yeh tum kaisi baatein kar rahe ho Prem.

( why are you saying all this prem)

Prem: Maan , I have seen Geet tat this few days see is tensed for some reasons. She even avoids coming to KM and I don't want to even want to know the reason for it. I trust you tats enough for me to know tat there is not anything big problem between you both.

Maan: I know Prem..

Prem: Maan let me complete first and don't think tat m here as Geet's brother but as ur friend. Maan hum sab jaanthe hain ki ush incident ke baad tum Geet ko leke bahut hi possessive ho juke ho. You don't trust anyone near Geet and Annie but don't you think tat Geet needs bit freedom. Main yeh nahi keh raha hoon ki tum uske liye possessive mat hua karo but Maan let her feel your love. Let her voice her feelings also. Make her to speak her heart to you. Maan tum yeh achi tarah se jaanthe ho ki bachapan se leke Geet sirf tume apni saari dil ki baatein batati hain par ab shayad woh tumare gusse se bahut darr ne lagi hain. Maan just forget tat incident and try to understand tat Geet is still a child. Your anger and restrictions can have a reverse effect on her. I hope you can understand wat I want to say.

(let me complete first and don't think tat m here as Geet's brother but as ur friend. Maan we all know tat after tat incident u have been to possessive towards geet. You don't trust anyone near Geet and Annie but don't you think tat Geet needs bit freedom. I don't mean tat u don't be possessive towards her but let her feel your love. Let her voice her feelings also. Make her to speak her heart to you. Maan you very well know tat since her childhood she has been sharing everything with you but now I feel tat she is scared of you and ur anger. . Maan just forget tat incident and try to understand tat Geet is still a child. Your anger and restrictions can have a reverse effect on her. I hope you can understand wat I want to say.)

With this Prem left leaving a thoughtful Maan in deep thoughts. He somewhere felt tat Prem was right. He remembered how Geet used to come to him for small small things but now did he fail to understand her.

Geet had just crossed the gates of HH as she was called to KM urgently by Vicky. Though she was reluctant to go but Vicky sounded very tensed on the phone so she could not deny to him. She was so lost in her thoughts tat she did not see a car coming towards her and before she could even realize she was pulled inside the car with such a force tat she had forgot to even breadth. She was so scared tat she had started to sweat by now and had her eyes closed. She slowly opened her eyes only to see the other person staring at her. She tried to speak but words could not make their way and before she could gather some courage to say something the car had taken a speed which made her more scared and by the time she could open her mouth the car took a halt. The person came out of the car  and opened the door for geet and without waiting for her reply he scooped her in his arms and walked towards the destination which was none other than the same farmhouse which was gifted by Maan to Geet on her birthday.

Maan unlocked the door somehow but did not place Geet down and carried her inside the room and placed her on the bed. Geet was now more scared since he did not speak a word and just left her on the bed and he turned to leave. Geet just kept staring at his retreating figure without blinking. One side she was scared and the other side worried as to why did not he speak a word to her. she sat there on the bed getting scared as well as worried as it was almost an hour now tat Maan had not returned back. She was getting hell worried for him so she slowly got up and came out. She searched for Maan in the whole house but he was no where to be seen. He came to the backyard garden and there she saw him sitting all alone lost in his world. She did not not why but tat sight pained her. it pained her to see Maan sitting all alone and lost in his world. She slowly marched towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder all the while shivering with fear.

Maan though lost in his thoughts but he had sensed her long back. The fear wat he had seen on her face once when he had pulled her inside the car was making him hate himself. He never ever knew tat his Mishty would fear him so much. He had failed to see the fear in her with his possessiveness. He only wanted her to be safe from the world but here he was the main cause for her fear. As soon Geet placed her hand on his shoulders he could guess tat she was still shivering with the mere thougt of coming close to him. With great difficultly Maan finally spoke a word.

Maan: Geet, m sorry for bringing you here without your consent. I have called the driver to pick you up.

Geet was  now more worried as Maan would never say sorry even if it was his mistake and all of tat he was sending her back than why did he bring her here. 

Geet: aap yaha… akele..

( you here.. alone)

Maan: Please Geet I need some time alone. I said na tat m sorry for bringing you here and now please go away from here.

And with this word Maan got up and hit his hand on a near by stone which made it to bleed. Geet got scared with his anger and screamed his name " Maan" and tats when Maan saw her once again shivering.

Maan: Yahi darr, nahi dekhna chah tha hoon main tumare chehre pe yeh darr. Inh zheel jaisi ankho mein yeh darr nahi dekhna chah tha hoon main. Janthi ho Geet, tumare chehre pe yeh darr mere seene pe harzar ghav hote hain. aisa lagtha hain ki ish jism se kisine rooh nikal di hain.

( this fear, I don't want to see this fear on ur face geet. I don't want to see fear in this eyes. Do u realize geet tat this fear on ur face pierces my heart into many pieces. I feel tat somebody ahs taken away my soul from my body)

Geet was shocked at his sudden outburst when few minutes before he was as calm as a sea and now but still she was worried for him and her eyes were constantly on his bleeding hand. She tried to take his hand in hers but Maan was full on with anger, pain and wat not.

Maan: Darr, sirf darr dikhta hain mujhe tumare chehre pe na ki pyar. You may think tat I m a obsessive lover and yes I do agree. Nahi dekh saktha main kisis aur ko tumare kareeb, nahi dekh saktha main kisi aur ko tume chute hue. You are only mine and I possess you. But you will never understand me.

( Fear, I only see fear on your face and not love. may think tat I m a obsessive lover and yes I do agree. I cant see anyone near u, I cant see anyone else touching you. You are only mine and I possess you. But you will never understand me.)

Geet: I understand… you.. m sorry. Please.. apna.. haath dijiye.. khoon.. aa.. raha.. hain.

(I understand… you.. m sorry. Please.. show your hand.. its bleeding..)

Maan: Ish dard se acha yeh khoon aana hain geet. tumare chehre par mere liye yeh darr dekhne se acha hain ki yeh khoon ishi tarah bahe. Par tum kya samjhogi Geet, tumhe tho mere pyar bandhiesh lagtha hain. Tumhe tho mere deewangi pagalpan lagthi hain. agar aisa hain tho hoon main Geet, Maan Singh Khuranna is obsessively and madly  in love with Geet Handa, the one who only belongs to me. Par kash tum samjh pati Geet ki tum sirf meri deewangi nahi balki meri dhandkan ho. Kash tum yeh samjh pati ki jis tarah zinda rehne ke liye saaso ki zarurat hoti hain waise hi ish Maan Singh Khuranna ko zinda rehne ke liye uski Geet ki zarurat hain.  Par shayd meri mishti mujhe kabhi samjh hi nahi paayi.

( this bleeding is better than the pain I get seeing fear on ur face for me. But wat will u understand geet. you always thought tat my love is a restriction for u. u feel tat my love is madness. And if its like this than ya geet, Maan Singh Khuranna is obsessively and madly  in love with Geet Handa, the one who only belongs to me. But I wish geet, tat u would understand tat you are my heartbeat. I wish you could understand tat the way people need to breadth to stay alive this MSK need his geet . but I know tat my mishti never understood me)

Geet: i.. do understand. Par.. aapke ish gusse.. se darr lagtha hain. Darr lagtha hain aapke.. kareeb aane ke liye. Ush din aapne yaha.. gusse mein… jo.. kiya….

( i.. do understand.. but I fear.. for .. ur anger.. I get scared of u.. I get scared to.. come close to u.. tat day.. u in anger.. )

Maan: woh gussa nahi tha geet mera haq tha. Kaise rehne detha main ush Rahul ka ehsaas tumare upar. Kaise bardash kartha main koi aur tume chue jaha sirf main chu saktha hoon. Bolo Geet kya tumhe pasand hoga koi aur mujhe aisi haath lagaye. Kya tum bardash karthi agar main kisi aur ko aisi haath lagau.

(tat was not my anger geet but my right. How could I let rahuls' touch to stay on you. How could I bear tat someone else touch you where only I can. Say geet, would you like tat someone else touch me. Would you tolerate tat I touch someone else like tat)

Geet nodes her head for a no.

Maan: than how could I Geet. how could I see somebody else touching my geet.  You may think Geet tat m mad and yes there is always some madness in love but there is always some reason in this madness Geet and for me tat reason is you Geet only you.

Geet: Love is beautiful when its pure, love is life when we let live free, love is soul when you live with love, in all love is as pure as god. I want to leave a life with you with love and not this dangerous love.

Maan: dangerous love may be for you Geet but for me its my passion.  My love is beyond my imagination but sadly its only fear for you. You know Geet, when you smile I feel  all my passion unfolding, and with your slightest  touch sends thousands sensation to seduce me and I feel like doing things so wild with you tat I don't know how to say them, but you never understood the depth of my love but only fear for you. How do I explain you wat you are to me.

Geet was stunned by his confession she knew tat Maan loved her like an insane. See could see the truth in his eyes tat she meant the world to him but her fear was making her more scared. The anger, the passion was just taking her breadth away.

Maan: do you even realize Geet wat affect you have on me. How I control my inner desires for you. Do you realize Geet tat wat happens to me with your slight touch tat I feel to rip you out of your clothes and make love to you so wild tat I have never ever dreamt about it but you only fear me Geet.  You know Geet wat I feel tat you never loved me but its your fear for me tat you say you love me.

Tat was like a knife piercing Geet's heart. How could he even think like this tat she never loved and this pain made her to blunt out her love for him. she did npt know wat she was doing but she just smashed her soft feather like lips on his rough ones kissing him with all her courage. Her kiss was soft and smooth but pouring all her love for him. she knew tat her words wont make him understand wat  he means for her but her kiss will do the work. Maan was shocked to feel her lips on his but did not respond as he wanted to see wats she wants but was it in his hands to be in control. He soon deepened the kiss making her go breathless kissing her with his passion and aggressiveness. After a long time he left her and saw tat she was totally flushed and took a in his embrace.

Geet: I love You Maan. I really do but your fear makes me scared. Your anger makes me go away from you. But please don't think tat I don't love you. I know tat I cant voice my feelings for you. But I fear you. I don't want this fear to be in me. I want to love you the way you do.

Maan: theek hain. I promise you tat I will control my anger and I love you too. I promise you tat I will not to anything tat will make you fear me, I promise tat I will love you the way you want.

Geet smiled a bit with his promise failing to understand tat Maan's obsessive and possessive love can never change. How can Maan's dangerous love for his Geet change. How can he let her free in this world on her own. A love which is full of passion and possessiveness can it change mere with a promise. Never as Maan is bound to love her with his Dangerous love forever.

Precap: will Maan's dangerous love change or will it increase.

Don't forget Goa trip.

So I hope you loved the update.. Now I will move the story to more dangerous love.. with Maan getting more wild in his thoughts for Geet as now for the first time he has said wat he feels for her and his desires for her. so I will make the story more intense now with all tat I have thought. It may be his passion, desire, dominance, arrogance and foremost his dangerous love for his geet. one thing I want to clear here tat he may not be so angry in front of geet but all other things will do.

This was my introduction for the story so now hope tat you will be ready for facing Maan's Dangerous love. And I would like to warn everyone tat I will use some  18+ content from now onwards and also some other things and if any one has problem please do let me know.

You may think tat Geet is just 18 but don't forget tat Maan is 24 and as off now he has talked about his desires for her he wont be able to control himself nor she will be able to control him and his desires.

Waiting for you likes and comments…

Love you alll

mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me first...
yay...
dhinka chika dhinka chika...
awesome update...
prem is very understanding...
geet kissing maan...
will maan change??
Edited by mansi.tripathi - 11 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update , Loved the update
Prem suggestion as well Maaneet moments But maan possession can never be change that to with mere promise its Big IMPOSSIBLE 
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update..
loved geet's confession...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Fairy--

Awesome Update , Loved the update

Prem suggestion as well Maaneet moments But maan possession can never be change that to with mere promise its Big IMPOSSIBLE 

thxxx

yes dear.. how can it change mere by a promise.. so wait to see wat he is upto more