Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All,

I am tryng to end past soon and concentrate on present of Maaneet's life here. So this part I have tried to kind of summarized what happeed in past, rest you all can imagine.

Next part I will completely finish the past and also start present with Armaan's entry.

The new era of Maaneet will start.

PS-Add anuffpm to get updates. I am soon going to stop sending PMs from this ID

--Anu

Part 31

Banner Credit goes to @piya-

"Gee-eet" he cried in pain'. seeing her condition' knowing he was responsible he placed her close to his heart.

It was a sudden change in heart' yes the realization just hit a person' he sat there thinking and thinking knowing all the way what a big sinner he was and what an angel she was.

Geet came to conscious after two hour in her own room. She sees her room is lighted and she surrounded with people and then she immediately feel the same intoxicatig smell and touch that is running within her veins. She does not need to look at him to know he is near her.. everything about him is in her vein'

Maan was holding her in his embrace all the while, not letting her go, vowing every moment to dedicate his life fo her' feeling guiltier and guilter at his deeds.. the more he thought more he was drowning in the guilt as everything everytime became more clear like crystal.

Suddenly fearing that she may drawn in his intoxication and then it would be impossible to come back.. she did not want that to happen at all, Geet jerked him away'

"Stay away from me" Maan knew how madly she loved him' he again went near her asto comfort her, caressing her hair'

He jerked his hand away form her head. Maan never knew Geet have become this in these months.. he was shocked, though she loved him so much she didn't want him near her.

"What is all this and why are so many people around here"

Dadima was there too she ignored Maan and talked to Geet. said her that doctor was there to check on her'she could say nothing to Dadi but saw Maan with all anger in her eyes'Now what was he upto she didn't know' what was this sudden change for.

When dadi left, she shouted everyone to leave her room.. Maan was not getting this behaviour of her' it was all due to him. He signaled everyone to leave and sat down on the ground near her bed' Geet could not order him to go out, she just looked the other side. He took her hand in his

"Bohut badi galti ho gayee mujhse' I messed it all" and she watery on her palm.. it was his tears.

She could not see him in tears, can't ignore his closeness even after what he had done to her but did not want to come close to him either with all he had done. At one place she was dying for his touch and at other side she hated to be even touched by a Maan who took whole her trust and their relation as a game.

She jerked her hand and wiped his tears fromher hand' how much pain she felt when she touched his tears'.

Why why does she still feel for him' why does her heart not stop beating if it can't stop beating for him' was all on her mind.

Maan before leaving the room' "We need you Geet'.hume chor ker mat jana kabhi please" he almost begged her with his eyes knowing he has no right on her.

She just wanted to close her ears to his voice as she knew even if she says him she don't care for his wish, she did. And then she could not leave Mohit and go, even if she was not allowed to see him, he was near her.

"Now My life is for you Geet.. I will accept it as you want. You can question me any of my deed from now and I will never ever question you for anything you do' My life is for you and that is my promise to you'. Tum mano ya na mano'aur nahi manoge yeh saza hai meri" and he left.

That day Maan brought Mohit to her' for the moment Geet was lost to see her child. She tried to realize it was not dream and then Maan's word.

"Take in you arms Geet' he is your son" this broke Geet's trance

"How he is my son today' suddenly?? " Maan had no answer to that or he wanted some time to sooth her.

But by now Geet was already a patient of depression which none knew. She did not know what she did at those times. She suddenly took a cover and covered herself'.

"Go I want to sleep" Maan felt something weird, why would she suddenly go to sleep. She was questioning him but she suddenly went to sleep.

But next Thursday when Geet was about to leave for Dargah Maan came along with her.He knew he could not stop her otherwise'

"I will do it too' " No.. Geet could not let him do that but she could not even tell him she cared.She went back to her room and thus from that day Maan managed her to stop doing her penance.

But as she stopped her penance her mind started feeling guiltier and she started going more into depression and behaving weird, whenever anyone was around or not. Maan started keeping watch on her behaviour. He got worried, wanted to discuss with dadima but she would not listen to him at all' whole world seemed angry with him and he knew he deserve that.

He at last consulted his friend and phychartist DR. Armaan, who checked Geet,tried to be friendly with. At first it was difficult but Armaan's profession, he knew how to handle his patient and at last made friendship with Geet.

He came to Maan "You wife is patient of depression Maan' what has happened"

Maan did not tell him any thing at first and Dr.Armaan started his treatment on Geet.

Armaan stayed in London but kept track of Geet's progress. Armaan knew how to get the information and he at last got Maan to say that it was all his acts which has led to this.

"Such a sweet girl, how could you do it Maan, how could anyone do this to anyone. You took away her child from her" Armaan could not believe but knew MSK can do anything.

Thus treatment of Geet was going on and Maan always tried to come to her room.. to check on her' apologize to her' cry his heart out' she would be covering her face, pretending sleeping while Maan would go on and on to confess his sin infront of her.

With her state she was not regular with medicine so she actually was not improving much. Sometime when Maan would come to her and keep on speaking and speaking, she would say not a word, just sit there as staue and wait for him to leave and other times just at the sight of him she would be violent and start throwing whatever came to her hand  at him'. Even in that state she never picked anything hard to hit him'.

Maan would now just stand and take whatever treatment she gave him. So many times he had tried to put Mohit in her arms but she would not move,but then he heard that when Dadi sometimes brought Mohit to Geet and he was not there she would very very possessively take care of Mohit, not letting anyone touch him. But she never let him see that.

This way six more months passed and Geet's condition was not getting better.Maan could now take no more.

He talked to Armaan

Armaan had then said him "You need to bring her to your room' this can be a kind of extreme step but we have no option. She need to get out of that room and though I hate to say this, but yes in this state she needs you beside her."

Armaan had been friendly with Geet, sometimes talked to her too and he really hated Maan for the deed he had done but he had known him from childhood so could never deny him totally.

Maan now desperatley wanted her in his room and he was getting so excited by the tought.

So One and half year of their marriage and Now Mohit will turn a year. His Birthday celebration and Maan wanted Geet to be their.

Geet was not even listening to his plea on this. She would say nothing but turn to other side.at last he said

"Mohit will grow up and will wonder where his mother is. You want things perfect for him Geet' sirf uske liye aa jao"

Geet would do anything for Mohit, her hatred for him was not bigger than love for her child' she already felt so guilty towards him.

"OK" was al she said.

Then from that Maan got idea that Geet could shift to his room only in the name of Mohit. At this point no other ways could he convince her or had guts to say her to shift to his room.

The b'day celebration was huge but  that day people openly came face to face with mysterious MRS Khuran. Yes that is how she introduced herself and she had warned Maan not to call her Geet anymore. Maan just bowed to her demand but till date have not been ever to call her as Mrs Khurana. Only Geet slipped out from his lips involuntarily but Geet shwoed her displeasure at it and would condem Geet to such an extent as to hurt Maan. She said all foul words for their relation.

Then Maan had somehow convinced her to saty with him in his room for the shake of Mohit. Geet knew, this was not the only reason but she shifted there just because of Mohit. He will grow up and he must not know that his family is broken.

But now the biggest thing was facing him everyday. Everyday she has to fight with her urges' her hatred and and love for him' so in her self defense to not fall from her even if in same room she would try not to face him, but Maan would always somehow try to talk, sometime he used to come closer hold her hand or her shoulder, which she would jerk but after he would leave she would keep feeling his touch, she hated herself for this but it was not in her control.

So to avoid this, she started putting layer and layer of hatred for him and due to depression sometimes loose track of what she was doing. In depression she would only know how she have to hurt him and in that she slowly started doing things that would hur him most.

When she would take her medicine she would be in her mind and concentrate just on Mohit but she never cared to be regular on her medicine and at those times she would take extreme steps to hurt him, which she herself regretted later.

To humilite him while under depression she started going to Parties when she was invited with him.

First time when she had gone in party with him, she obviously was in depression state. She knew Maan didn't like her drinking and thus she went to bar and ordered adrink for her'.

Maan had come to her "Geet don't do this'please" but this had instigated her and she started drinking and drinking. Maan unable to face people somehow convinced her to come home.

Again when out of depression, she would realize her mistake.

And she tried to be good mother to Mohit,just concentrating on him but in depression she herslf did not know what she was doing. She obviously was not getting better.

Next  to be continued

This update just gave little information on Dr Armaan but next update will show him in present.But he will just be a helping hand as story is only Maaneet.

Precap: Past will end and current will start in full

Dr. Armaan's entry in present

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maqan guilty geet in depression

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
painfull update...

maan wat did u do to geet.. she is totally destroying herself...

i really wonder tat will they come together
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm really feeling sorry for Maan than Geet.
nehaagarwalv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘TOOO good . Loved it. You write really well.
Poor geet depression patient. Truly maan deserves everything even more how could he take away her child πŸ˜‘
Waiting for the next update make it soon!!!!!
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
πŸ‘ brilliant is all I can say
shweta1491 thumbnail
Omg
geet is tooo much derpresed
poor geet... :(
Heart wrenchjng update bt still awesome as alwys
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
yeh pyaar aisa hi hota hain