loved the update!

so maan finally realising his feelings towards geet
yippee!

please continue soon
waiting eagerly for the next part
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome..
Maan is finally falling in love..But the devil in him has not completely disappeared..
Poor Geet had to bear the brunt of his inner turmoil..
Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update. Cant wait for their trip. Update soon
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

when are we getting the next update?
waiting
waiting
waiting
hope this wait ends sooonnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so pleaseee update sooonnn
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting
waiting
waiting
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was small, osheen.
And what about other??

It was really amazing. The song was also suitable. My wild beast is changing. But still mad at you coz you are not showing my 'cotton'.
The way you described and written each word is superb.
Precap is 'mast'.
Overall, jaldi update kar warna *evil laugh*

Do cont soon and do PM me.
Will hit 'like' soon.
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 22

Special thnx to Princessnikita for helping me with Mukki

Updating this part in two posts click LIKE button at the end of 2nd post only😊

Next morning, Geet woke up early n the 1st thing she did was to call in school n inform them about her two days leave.

She was worried that her course would get pending n she would also miss her students but at the same time this trip meant a break from Mr. Singh who kept pestering her with his dirty looks n sometimes even touch.

Geet came downstairs n was greeted by some old people who were sitting with dadimaa.

Toh kisi khaas wajah se aana hua?? Dadimaa asked.

Ji we wanted to meet Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. An old man stated.

Maan sir is not at home right now. Nakul answered instantly n Geet wondered why was he lying when Maan was in his room.

Oh! We just wanted to thank him. Actually our old age home was in middle of some construction site but we did'nt wanted to leave our home. The same old man said. We really appriciate Mr. Maan efforts, he arranged for another old age home for us with better facilities n we are really greatful to him.

Geet's heart skipped a beat as every word sank into her mind. Does she heard it correct? He listen to her, he cared. Everytime he surprised her this time by giving life to her almost dead hope.

Dadimaa was also surprised Maan n compassion were poles apart. She thanked god but somewhere she knew that the real reason for this transformation was Geet.

Are the oldies gone. Maan asked Nakul. He did'nt wanted to meet some boring old people n kill his precious time.

Yes Sir. I told them that you are not here.

Good now prepare for our departure. We'll leave in an hour. Maan ordered n Nakul left.

Geet who was standing outside his door smiled hearing the conversation. Some things never change but for once he did what she wanted n that was all she could ask for.

Mumma bas jaldi wapas aa jeyegi Geet said to Cotton, who was sitting with a sad puppy face which was quite effective as he was actually a puppy.

Who will give me food then? He asked in his language.

Like Geet understood his question. I will ask Nakul to give you food. Don't worry!

Aur Bhabhi mera kya? How will I survive without your food. Shaan complained entering the room, making a puppy face same as Cotton.

Sirf 2 din ki baat hai. After coming back I'll make all your favourite dishes. Geet said smiling sweetly.

OK phir deal. Shaan stated n they went downstairs where Maan was waiting.

Apna khayal rakhiyega. Dadimaa said n Geet Maan left the Mansion.

His private jet landed at Birwa Airstrip after almost 2 and a half hours n they headed towards Mukki by Gypsy.

Mukki has a rich heritage of flaura n fauna. It is one of the three enterances of Kanha National Park.

It was the month of november so the weather was extreamly cold. They reached their destination after 30 minutes n Geet's eyes caught sight of the beautiful Villa surrounded by trees from all sides. It looked no less than pure paradise on earth.

The care taker n only servent of Villa, as Maan prefered privacy, welcomed them. They entered the warm insides. The Villa had glass windows n doors and the bright interiors gave it a fresh look. All n all it was cozy n perfect.

There were 3 bed rooms n Geet Maan took seperate rooms for themselves. Maan was changing his cloths when Geet entered his room.

Maan I have to change. Bags kahan hai? She asked not looking at him as he was changing.

Wear this! His threw his shirt towards Geet n smirked.

Geet turned red as she caught the shirt while the flick of Geet came to his mind as he imagined her in his shirt, literally making his mouth water.

He cleared his throat. I have to go for some work. Bhola (care taker) will be bringing the bags.

After changing Maan left to see the land where KC was going to build 5 star cottages for international tourists.

Geet settled in her room n told Bhola that she would prepare the dinner herself so Bhola left for his home which was nearby.

She checked out the refreshing outdoors n it got pretty dark early by 5.

Maan was not yet back so she decided to prepare the dinner. She cooked his fav continental but still there was no sign of Maan, now she was hell tired so she thought to take a nap.

CONTINUED BELOW...!!
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
CONTINUED...!!

Geet woke up hearing the loud banging of the window. She looked at the watch n it showed that it was 11 at night.

Hey babaji mai itni deer kaise so gai? She walked out to see if Maan was back n found out that he already had his dinner.

He was sleeping when Geet peeked inside his room. Since last two days she was sleeping in Maan's room but he was asleep right now so she decided not to disturb him.

She went back to her room n closed all the windows. At night the place looked really scary with all the trees n full moon.

She had just laid down on her bed when a sound distrubed her n she again sat up. She did'nt knew if it was some wolf or owl n she did'nt wanted to know either.

Ironically, Geet was getting scared of the animals n went to her beast for safety.

She very quietly entered his room n made her bed on the floor.

Ab kyu aai ho? Maan said making Geet jump. His voice spoke of anger n frustration.

He was not sleeping. How could he when she was not with him? He was addicted to her but still he did'nt called her afterall he was the MSK.

What do you think? My room is some hotel that you can come whenever you want. He demanded.

What does she want?? First she sleeps in my room to make me used to her so that now I would beg her to sleep with me. The thought increased his rage ten fold. He stood up n walked towards angrily her making her inch back.

Ego makes you blind restricting all the rationalism. The person finds himself right while the whole world seems corrupt.

He grabbed her shoulders, dugging his nails into her skin. Why you slept in another room when you were sleeping in my room since two days. He asked shaking her.

Geet searched his eyes to understand what was his problem. If he wanted her to sleep in his room then why did'nt he just said it.

I was just taking a nap n when I woke up you were already asleep so I thought not to disturb you.

So why are you here now?

Mujhe darr lag raha tha. She said on verge of crying.

Maan smiled hyterically. He turned her harshly n pushed her into the balcony.

Maan...

You wanna stay in my room. So stay here. He spoke pure venom. Closing the glass door from inside, he walked out of the room to check the blue prints.

Maan please open the door. I won't do it again. Please... She cried but her screams hardly penetrated the thick glass.

While checking the blue prints he encountered some flaws. He called his head architect for rectification, forgetting about Geet which was according to him good but bad for her.

She collasped on the floor defeated, after banging the d door continously in vain.

She was not wearing anything warm n the chill air pierced through her skin like pointed needles.

She rubbed her hands while shaking badly but it was of no use. Oddly she was not scared anymore of some animal because the pain caused by his words overrulled every other feeling. His words were colder than the cold n scarier than the fear itself.

Maan finished his work n entered his room after 3 hours. Once inside he remembered about Geet n ran to balcony.

A wave of guilt sweeped over him as he opened the door. Her lifeless body was lying on the floor numb n the pale skin did'nt do much to hide the tear streaked face

PRECAP- 😳😉

For my n others FF updates... You can follow this page on Facebook.
TV SHOCKERS

MY FB ACCOUNT

Please LIKE n COMMENT if you liked the update😊