Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats on the new thread
n take ur time dear no worries
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Gals going to update next part in an hour... Lolz i had really gone nuts updating two FF's simultanously but u all better get ready wid ur Comments
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Hey Gals going to update next part in an hour... Lolz i had really gone nuts updating two FF's simultanously but u all better get ready wid ur Comments

waiting😍
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Are you sure you are updating both in an hour...😆😆😆😆😆😆
Eagerlly waiting...😛
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Are you sure you are updating both in an hour...😆
Eagerlly waiting...😛

meee tooo w8g
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Part 14:

Maan bangs his fist on the nearby wall as he lost his control yet again. He know he was wrong in forcing her to stay wid him but wat he saw at the reception after that he had left wid no choice.

Wen Geet was talking to the receptionist Maan noticed that a person was watching lustfully at Geet since the tym they had entered the hotel nd Geet was oblivious of this fact. He don't know y but he feels like his Blood boiled seeing his lustful gaze on Geet. He just felt like killing him den nd dere. He knows that this tym they can't switch over to another hotel neither he can ask Geet to take the room alone while he can spend his nite at car nor he can take the room alone as in both the cases its not safe for Geet so without any second thought he asked the receptionist that they are taking the room. Though he himself don't know y is he getting so much protective towards Geet but he just wanted her to be safe nd reasoned himself that she's his responsibility thatsy he's getting protective. Though somewhere at the back of his mind he knows that she's more den just a responsibility but as usual his ego was too big to realize that

"If u had listened to me without protesting then I wouldn't have to force you Geet. I wish u would have understand that I had done all dis just for ur safety, that I am not that bad as u think of me. But it's not your fault because you girls never understand anything" he thought as he made his way inside the room mentally teaching himself to get control on his emotions.

It was 1 hour since they check in to their room. Maan was pacing to nd fro in the room while Geet was just watching him quietly sitting on the couch as if any interesting movie is going on.

"Damn! This network is just of no use" Maan said frustratingly as he throws the cell away in anger making Geet jump in fear

"Ae Lo! Babaji! Wasn't we human beings are not enough that now poor Mobile network had to face the great Maan Singh Khurana's wrath too" Geet muttered under her breath seeing him in anger

"Wat did u just said?"  Maan said while narrowing his eyes seeing her muttering under her breath

"umm... nothing... Wat would I say?" Geet stammered seeing his questioning gaze

"No u do had said something. I heard it" Maan asked yet again

"Babaji! Y does he need to have such a sharp ears" she thought as she looked at him whose gaze was seeking an answer

"wo to I was just saying that wats the fault of poor network. I mean use thode Na pata tha ki the Great Maan Singh Khurana ko call karna hai. Warna uski itni mazaal ki Maan Singh Khurana call kare aur network Na lage. Bilkul nahi" Geet said sarcastically making Maan more irritated

[wo to I was just saying that wats the fault of poor network. I mean Poor it doesn't know that the Great Maan Singh Khurana has to make a call. Or else he dares that Maan Singh Khurana wants to make a call nd network becomes out of coverage. Not at all]

"Geeettt..." Maan said irritatingly which just encourage Geet's courage to tease him.

"Sir u know till now I was in misconception that u had a great common sense but today you proved me wrong" Geet said non chalantly making Maan confused

"Wat do you mean?" He asked as he knotted his brows in confusion

"Let it be sir u wont be able to tolerate it nd den later will shout on me only" Geet said as she took a sigh.

"I don't believe this Geet. We had the meeting scheduled in few minutes; I am not able to contact Mr. Mehta to inform him about the change of plan nd here u seems to be in mood of joke. Great" Maan said as he throws his hands in air disbelievingly.

"Sir its you who is been joking. Had u forgotten wat the officer has said, that a Land slide had took place nd as far as I remember Mr. Mehta is in Shimla too so obviously he too must be knowing about it nd as far as the non-connection of call is concerned then I think u had this much of commonsense that due to sudden change of weather network must have been affected." Geet said as a matter of fact while sitting back on couch nd Maan looks at her as if she is some alien.

"Wat? Why are you looking at me like that?" She said as she notices Maan looking at her like that

"Nothing" Maan said as he took his seat too.

"Ah! Now I understand u actually wanted to compliment me on my intelligence but as usual your ego won't let you to do it. But its okay I understand so thank you in advance only" Geet said as she raises her invisible collar.

"Shut up Geet!" Maan said as he tried to connect net on his laptop but due to server problem even the net is not connecting

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1...." Geet counted in her mind as she saw Maan's expresssions because she knows wats coming next

"Damn!" that's it she heard Maan's frustrating tone but along wid that she heard something else

"Aah!" Maan hissed in pain as something sharp on the table made a cut on his hand due to banging his fist on the table causing him bleed

"Sir! Wat happen?" Geet gasped as she quickly comes by his side to look at his wound

"Nothing its fine." Maan said non caringly nd again started to work on his laptop

"Aise kaise its fine. Sir it's bleeding. Wait I just do the dressing." Geet said as she checked his wound but Maan just jerked his hand away

"Geet I said its fine. I don't need any kind of dressing nd you don't have to care for me because I really don't need it. So keep your care wid you only" Maan said coldly making Geet hurt wid his words but she was also hell bent in dressing his wound.

"Finished? Or there is anything else left to say? No na, so now let me do my work." She said as his words didn't affect her at all nd takes out bandage, tincture nd Cotton from her bag.

"Geet I said I don't..." Maan tried to protest only to be interrupted by Geet again

"Sir did you listen to me wen I asked you that I don't want to share this room wid you? No. so now don't even think that I am going to listen to you. Now be a good child nd let me clean your wound." Geet said in between as she took out the cotton nd hold her hand to clean his wound

(P.S. Pls listen to the song while reading)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT6YmzRMhc0

(P.S.S this song is going to be a signature of for Maaneet in dis FF for sometym)

Music...

"Sir U'll feel a burning sensation for a while den it'll be okay" Geet said as she cleaned the blood nd proceeded to apply the tincture.

Abhi mujh mein kahin,

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi,

Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahan tha mera

Maan just looked at the girl sitting in front of him. The same girl of whose lyf he has vowed to make hell nd here she's taking care of him nd his wound. Y? Was it any kind of act or is it real? But unaware of the turmoil going in Maan's heart Geet was busy in dressing his wound. She slowly blows on his wound wen she notices him hissing in pain due to burning sensation. Maan didn't remember wen was the last tym wen someone had taken so much care of him apart from his Dadimaa. According to him every girl is a gold-digger nd only comes close to you because of purpose. His Dadimaa was the only exception of this logic but today he don't know why his heart says that Geet too comes in the list in which he had put his Dadimaa

Ab hai saamne,

Isse chhoo loon Zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon Zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
ya ro loon Zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zara

Hoo abhi mujh mein kahin,

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi

(Please pause the song over here)

Maan notices that she was continuously saying something while dressing his wound but he was not registering any of her words as he was busy in observing her actions. Probably dis is for the first tym he was admiring her like dis in dese last 2 months. Unknowingly a smile crept on his face seeing her. This is for the first tym someone is forcing MSK apart from his Dadimaa nd strangely he didn't mind it. At that moment Maan forgot all the pain that he was having nd just keeps on looking at her. .

But y is she caring about him so much? Wasn't she hates him. Yes they both hate each other den y is she caring for him nd most importantly y does he liking her care. He felt like lyf coming back to him seeing her care so much for him. He notices a hair strand disturbing her. He had extended his hand only to remove that strand wen Geet suddenly raises her head up

"Ho Gaya" she said as she finished his dressing bringing Maan back from his reverie. He immediately took his hand away realizing wat he was going to do.

"Wat the hell I was going to do? I was again going to let her affect me. Yes it's true that she was taking care of my wound but it was just out of courtesy that doesn't mean that I should be affected by it. Control Maan Control!" he thought as he mentally chided himself for loosing his control yet again.

"Dekha aapne how easily I dressed your wound nd here u were showing your tantrums. You know wat sir we should never leave a wound open or else it'll just get worse. Its gud if that wound gets healed on tym before it gets worse nd gives you immense pain. That's why I always keep this bandage, tincture nd cotton wid me. You never know wen I need it. You know wat my Dad says that''." She stopped in mid as soon as she mentioned about her dad nd Maan who was trying to register the hidden meaning behind her words just looked at her in concern.

Maan saw her holding back her tears nd he felt an unknown pang in his heart. though she tried to hide it but her pain can be easily be shown on her face nd for the first tym in dese months Maan wanted to soothe her pain, he wanted to know the reason behind her pain. For the first tym he wanted to listen to his heart who was continuously asking him to go to Geet nd take away all her pain but don't know whether it would be right or wrong.

"What happen Geet? You were saying something?" Maan asked as he saw her lost in her thoughts

"Nothing. It was just something silly you won't like it" she said as she wipes away the tear that formed at the corner of her eye.

"Geet, are you missing your family?" Maan asked out of blue surprising both himself nd Geet for asking such question.

"It doesn't matter anymore Maan sir" Geet said coldly as she looked down nd Maan felt that spark missing in her voice which she usually had. Today he was seeing some another Geet who was broken. He don't know why but today he felt a resemblance between her nd the girl he met at the Mandir.

"I am feeling hungry Maan Sir. Can we order some food?" Geet said immediately before Maan could ask anything else. Maan too felt that she was trying to change the topic therefore he himself decided to let go the topic. Nd anyways it was not his concern to know why she was sad or is it?

"Hhmmm" he said as he picked the intercom to order the food while Geet just go nd stood near the window trying to calm her restless mind.

Maan don't know whether he should join her over dere or not but seeing her dis much restless he couldn't control the urge formed in his heart to ask her the reason of her sudden sadness. Therefore after contemplating a lot wid his heart nd mind he finally goes near the window nd stand next to her. Geet looked at him nd den again looked outside the window as if he didn't exist anymore.

"Geet I don't know wat kind of relations you are having wid your family but I just wanted to say that we shouldn't care about the people who hurted us even if that person are our own Family members. Instead we should just show dem that we are more den happy without dem. just remember one thing Geet that in today's world no one will care for you or love you without any selfish motive of theirs. Even your own mother's Love is also not free of cost so sometimes its gud to shunned all your feelings for dis world as in dis way no one can hurt you." Maan said without looking at her. The same thing that he has been telling to himself in all these years.

"I don't agree wid you Sir. Not all the peoples in the world are like wat u think of them. Just because one or two persons had bad influence in our lyf doesn't mean that every other person who comes in our lyf are like that. Dere must be someone in your lyf too whose Love nd care are just for you nd without any selfish motive. Just because we got hurt by someone doesn't mean that we mistook the genuine care nd Love of that person who just wanted to see us happy nd as I said before we should never leave a wound open or else it'll just get worse. Its gud if that wound gets healed on tym before it gets worse nd gives you immense pain nd along wid you to the persons for whom you are his/her lyf." Geet said as she looked at him nd Maan just stares at her in disbelief.

"Some wounds are beyond any repair Geet." Maan said painfully

"Tym is the best healer Sir. It can heal every wound but only if you allowed it to heal your wound." Geet said wid a determination in her voice.

Maan looked at Geet as if she was someone else in the body of Geet. He had never expected her to talk like dis. her every word has a deep meaning in it nd whether he believes it or not he was affected by it. Geet too looks at him nd for the first tym she was finding a man who is totally broken from inside. Dey looked deep into each other's eyes as if trying to read to read each other's soul. It seems to be an eternity as they looked in each other's eyes wen a sudden knock on their door brings dem back into reality.

Dey instantly tore away their gaze from each other nd Maan went to answer the door. it was waiter who came over dere to give the food they ordered. By the tym Maan had taken their order it gives Geet enough tym to compose herself. Nd wen Maan comes back wid their dinner Geet was back at her usual bubbly way not wanting to continue their conversation. Maan too understands wat she wants therefore he too didn't bring that topic again as dey both had dere dinner together in silence.

It was 10 of nite nd Maan was working on his laptop on the presentation after having dinner while Geet was just sitting on the couch waiting for Maan to go to sleep.

"Geet, wen the network problem will solve then the first thing we'll do is to inform Mr. Mehta nd fix the meeting. I don't want any kind of delay in this project. So I was thinking that..." Maan stopped in mid as he raises his head from laptop screen to look at Geet only to find her perplexed. God knows wat kind of girl is she. Sometimes she just keeps on blabbering nonsense nd sometimes she just be quiet nd gets lost in her own world.

"Geet, are you even listening what I am saying?" Maan asked bringing Geet out of her reverie.

"Ya I am listening. I'll inform Adi Sir that we are not coming to office tomorrow." Geet said absent mindedly

"Adi? Geet I was talking about Mr. Mehta nd to inform him about the next meeting nd here you are talking about Adi" Maan said unbelievingly.

"Sorry sir I didn't listen wat u said." Geet said apologetically while Maan just sighed.

"Geet I think you are tired. Y don't you just sleep." Maan said as he notices her restlessness.

"No I am fine. I am not at all sleepy. Y don't you go to sleep. I mean u must be very much tired. Afterall u had drove such a long distance u must sleep." Geet said in order to convince him but Maan was in no mood to listen to her.

"Geet you don't have to worry for me. I am use to of being awake late at nite if you want you can sleep otherwise your wish." Maan said as he again concentrate on his laptop while Geet just look away pouting.

"Geet you don't have to worry for me. I am use to of being awake late at nite if you want you can sleep otherwise your wish (she said in mind imitating like him) how can I go to sleep without my sleeping pills nd if I'll have it in front of him den he'll not be in peace until he knows the reason of me taking Sleeping pills. Because basically he just loves to sneak in in my Lyf so that he could get better ideas to harass Me." she thought as she looked upwards complaining to her Babaji. Maan looked at her for a moment nd den again looks back at his laptop shaking his head in disbelief.

"God knows wat fun she gets in talking to herself" he muttered under his breath as he continues to work on his laptop.

It been 1 hour nd Maan didn't heard anything or noticed any activity from Geet which was so unusual for her because till now she must have eaten up his brain wid her useless talks nd strangely he was missing it. He peeped out from the laptop only to find her sleeping on the couch. Her head was continuously hanging from one side to another nd Maan was afraid that she can get a sprain if she sleeps in dis posture.

"Pagal. Few mins back she was saying that she's not at all sleepy nd now she's sleeping like she haven't slept from ages." He said as he saw her sleeping form.

(Kindly resume the song)

Music...

Hoo dhoop mein jalte hue tann ko,

chhaya pedh ki mil gayi
Roothe bacche ki hansi jaise,

phuslaane se phir khil gayi

She looks so beautiful while sleeping just like an innocent child oblivious of all the worries of this world. He thought nd immediately whacked himself as the thought crosses his mind. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't help himself from admiring her. Unknown to himself he kept his laptop aside nd goes near her. He kneels down near her at the floor nd watches her for a while.

Kuch aisa hi ab dil ko mehsoos ho raha hai
Barson ke puraane zakhmon pe marham laga sa hai
Kuch aisa rehem, iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera

He remembers how she had cared for his wound few hrs back even after his continuous protesting. She was just not treating his physical wounds but also the wounds that he had in his heart from all dese years wid her words. Is she the same girl who had fought wid him wen dey don't even know each other. She's definitely an enigma for him. No matter how much he tried to understand her he can never know wat she actually is.

Ab hai saamne,

isse chhoo loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Ya ro loon zara

After looking at her adoringly for wat seems like eternity he gently scooped her up in his arms nd carried her towards bed. Not once did he remove his gaze from her face. He just can't even if he wants to. He don't know wats happening to him, y is he getting pulled towards her but whatever it is it seems so right nd perfect at this moment. He gently laid her on the bed nd tucked her wid comforter while switching off the lights nd den goes back to couch but not before giving a last look to her

It was past midnight wen Maan's sleep gets disturbed due to Geet's whimpers. He immediately switch on the lights only to find Geet was tossing nd turning restlessly on bed continuously murmuring something in sleep. Without sparing a minute he goes near her only to find her all sweaty nd in fear.

"Please, Please Leave me... Someone save me please... Leave me" he heard her murmuring continuously in her sleep.

"Geet, Geet are you fine" Maan asked while shaking her up but it was of no use.

"Don't touch me... go away" she mumbled yet again panicking in fear

"Geet get up! its me Maan. You are safe, it's just a nightmare." Maan said again while shaking her hard dis tym but wat she did next has shocked him beyond limits

She immediately got up nd hugged him tight in fear. Maan was totally shocked wid dis sudden act of hers. He tried to pry her hands off but her grip just tightened.

"don't leave me please" she said while sobbing still in sleep nd Maan understand that she's still in the trauma of her nightmare but least he knows that it was just not a nightmare but a big reality of her life.

"I'll not Geet. I'll not." He said as he hugged her back gently patting her back to calm her down still confused of the words that just escaped from his mouth.

He himself was confused on his reaction but den reasoned himself that he was just returning the favour that she had done to him while dressing his wound but somewhere in his heart he knows that this was not only the reason. The reason of him comforting her is far beyond of wat he reasoned himself but the realization was yet to dawn upon him.

Geet's whimpers died as soon as she felt the warmth of his embrace as if her heart knows that she's safe in his arms. She soon drifted to sleep yet again in his embrace. Maan felt her heavy breathing on his chest nd guessed that she had drifted to sleep. he wanted to free her from his embrace but his heart was not allowing him to leave her alone nd go back to couch so after contemplating much wid himself he shifted her back on the bed while still keeping her in his arms. She was too much in sleep to know anything happening around her. Probably this is the first tym in these months wen she was sleeping so peacefully without any fear or nightmare. Maan looked at her serene face once again before drifting off to sleep while keeping her in his arms. He switched off the light as the sleep took over him nd dey slept peacefully in each other's arm

So hows it? quiet gud na... i think so... again not sure... Well to ask wen i am sure of my work... its u guys who made me sure that my work is worth you guys... as Promised there is only Maaneet in dis update... so Hit the like button if you all like it nd do Leave ur comment/Criticism... its necessary

Next update after 20 pages of comments... Well do i need to remind that😉

Luv Aakriti

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Are you sure you are updating both in an hour...😆
Eagerlly waiting...😛

I Was never this much sure before😆😆
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update aakriti….her cute blabbering and teasing maan to make him more irritating, just loved it….

He is loosing himself in her serenity while she is bandaging his wound…..her look towards life amuzes maan and surprises to see something diff geet….both are correct in their place….very beautifully expressed their feelings….

He misses her non stop talking while she is sleeping…. wow…that too without pills…she slept peacefully after long time that too in his arms safely.

Amazing update…

Update soon...(I mean don't wait for 20 page comments...lol...)

This time no need to pm me

P.S.  – I am the first one to comment on your update that too first time on IF…and on the same page before and after your update….lol…

Edited by Madhuri53 - 12 years ago
nats0101 thumbnail
gr8 updt!!
geet nt only helped heal his physical bt also his emotional wounds!!
n maan makes her feel safe..
made 4 each odr!!
meettu thumbnail
loved it

the way maan nd geet talking

abt deir past

without telkling directly

both suffer in the past

beacuse of dat dey r nt ready to believe neone