WAITING FOR AN UPDATE...
😊

WAITING FOR AN UPDATE...
😊

WAITING FOR AN UPDATE...
😊

Mino_M thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm also waiting for the update. Can't help much in finishing the thread on through my phone.
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Kagaz Ki Kashthi luv tht Sacrifices Life

Part 34

Maan was watching his beautiful wife intently,, sitting beside her bed holding her hand maan was seeing her in admiration' admiration of her trust, her love her confidence on him' he remember the time when she had showers all her trust n him and he had just stares at her in amusement'.

It was the morning after the night they finally found each other all for them, the 1st time she has accepted his love' the 1st time she had shower her insecurity has gone' it was the beautiful morning..

Flashback

Geet was snuggling close to him in her sleep and he was admiring her naked beauty,, though both were covered in the duvet but her shoulder was exposed' he tried to look away as it was making him hard again' he tried to slip away from the bed and then saw her frowning face, maybe she was missing the warmth and that's why her fear was developing' he instantly held her close but she stirs in her sleep'

Geet: don't leave me maan'

Maan felt a pang,, like she was insecure of something' he hugged her tight and then she realize what has she said' she bite her bottom lips and tried to create a little gap but maan pinned her to the bed'

She tried to pushed him but he was strong enough to hold her firmly without hurting her a little' she stares at his eyes that shows his naughty intension but it was more in love n longing for her' she felt like drowning in his passion' couldn't handle the gaze on her she looked sideway'. He came really close to her ear'. His breath was fanning on her nude shoulder and then her angelic face which is pink in shyness'

Maan: this time I will not mind eating u alive geet'. She closed her eyes feeling flushed and strong sensation was floating down in her'. he sensually kissed her earlobe, nibbling it and then kissed the sensitive spot behind her ear'. She moaned his name'.

Geet: maan'. he started placing hot n wet kisses around her jaw and shoulder biting it in the process'

Maan: I have waited for u geet very long time' and I can't let u go in any lifetime, not for a second.. I can't live without u'. he kissed her bosom and let her hand go from his clutch'. She held him tight, close to her heart'

Geet: maan I know, u will fight with my fate to bring me back from death also'. Maan came to her lips and took it angrily' at 1st geet was shocked and confused with his anger and then he was looking at her intently, and then she remember she was talking about her death that maan couldn't handle at all' she shies and reciprocate the kiss with equal fervor.. maan saw her closing eyes and a sweet smile on her lips.. her surrender was making him weak' he left her lips and came on her collarbone sucking her marvel like smooth skin' she moans his name and he bite her neck in pleasure'. and then licks the area to sooth her pain' tears of joy rolled down from her eyes and maan saw it'

Maan: did I hurt u? maan asked innocently,, the innocence for geet was falling head over heal on him' she kissed his lips ever so passionately'.

Geet: u can never hurt me maan'. it was the joy my heart felt,, finally I belongs to u and u belongs to me'. with that he captured her lips again couldn't dare to let her complete more' the kiss was tender and serene and soon it turned hot n passionate' his hand was roaming all her bare body parts and she was turning crimson red in the day light'. Both broke a apart from the kiss as soon as they heard prem's crying sound' maan sighed and rest his forehead on her'

Maan: seems like someone more than me want to be with u now' geet giggle and left him'. maan passes her night gown and took his track' though her bare body enough to hardening him but last night was over passionate for her' and now prem needs their attention' he growl and went to open the door'

Present'.

Geet was shuffling his hair and saw the small smile crept on his lips,, she touches his face.. maan stir his eyes in his sleep and saw her smiling face,, he jerk open his eyes and saw the time, it was 7 in the morning.. he was sleeping all the while' after surgery maan told everyone to go back home and he himself stays over there as he couldn't leave her for a single minute.. he sat beside her and unknowingly drifted to sleep thinking about her.. its more than 10 hrs he was sleeping'she was unconscious the whole day n night because of her big surgery' and when she opens her eyes, she saw the most beautiful sight' maan was sleeping resting his head on the bed beside her, and holding her hand in his' the tiredness was visible on his face'.

She shuffles his hair a little and maan woke up from his sleep'

Geet with a sweet smile: good morning'.

Maan came forward and peck her lips: Morning mishty'. Tumne mujhe dara diya tha u know it' his voice was hoarse, she knew how much pain he is going through' to see her like that probably the most horrified thing for him in the world.. she motion him to sit on the bed.. the bed was big enough for both of them' very carefully maan slides beside her and take her in his arm' geet felt some wetness on her cheek.. she look at maan who was shedding silent tears' her heart bleed to see his condition'.

Geet whisper: Maan' he looks at her with few drops on his thick lashes' she wanted to hold him,, cupping his face and kissing him till the end he feels her secure from all inability,, secure in his arms' but she can't move her arm because of the surgery, her full body specially her shoulder and chest are in pain, she felt thousand niddles were pinning her body' tears rolled down from her eyes'

Like he can sense her tension and immediately lowered himself to her' like everytime he is ready to bend himself upon her.. she smiles through her tears and slowly cupped his face and then motion to lower himself more.. he smiles at her and instantly sealed her lips with his, she was shocked at 1st but then she felt his muscle got relax,, his eyes were close and a sense of peace spreads on his face'

His soft lips on her supple one, just like a dewdrop on the rose petal, he didn't deepen the kiss but lingered on her and sweetly sucks her both lips lightly' his left hand entangled with her right hand's finger and slowly started making pattern on her palm'. Her eyes were closed, she feels so good in his light touch also'

Maan: u scared me, he said in the kiss' I thought I will lose my life, if anything happened to u, his voice was shaky and broken' geet observed her physical pain is nothing in front of his inner pain' to see her like that don't know how many death he had gone through' she clutches his finger more tight and lock his mouth with a deep intense kiss, the kiss was showing how much she was craving for it, their love, longing all were showing in that simple kiss'. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth'. Maan was not sure its right to put pressure on her but she just smiled at her and kissed him passionately forgetting all her pain, she wanted his happiness, his insecurity to fly away and the kiss did work'.

He was lost in the kiss,, her sweet essence, her love,, unknowingly tears made its way down from maan's eyes'  geet taste some salty water, as he was over her face the tears fell on her lips,, both ended the kiss feeling short of breath..

She kissed his tears and then peck his lips'.

Geet: ur geet n baby are safe' he looked at her surprised' she smiles, she placed his hand on her abdomen, I can feel the baby movement.. he looks her tummy and then lowered himself' he lifted her shirt and caresses the slowly rising belly, he kissed it numerous time' remembering he had chosen geet over this little angel,, few tears fell on her belly bottom' and he kissed it again..

Maan: sorry,, he whispered.. geet thought he was talking about the day out and her condition, least she knew what maan went through in those hours' he kissed her belly till the time he felt satisfied, all the time geet caresses his hair tried to sooth his pain' he came near her face and kissed her full face' and stop at the lips'

Geet looks at his eyes: what happen maan? why u r looking so restless? We are fine then why u r so worried now?

Maan wanted to apologize for the decision he took,, he had long chosen her over baby, she had fought for their baby going against her fate but what he did? will she ever forgive him? but for him its always geet who come first,, ut the mother heart will never accept the fact that her husband wanted to kill her child only for her'

Geet peck his lips and maan decided to confess his deed'

Maan: sorry,,

Geet: sorry for what maan?

Maan: wo i'. before he can complete they hear some giggling sound,, both turn to look and saw annie nt n meera was standing over the entrance and smiling n giggling'.

Geet was embarrassed to see their position,, their close proximity' so was maan'. his face was over her and one hand was over her belly, he hadn't put any weight on her but was leaning on her, their faces are really close to each other' abruptly maan straighten himself and geet smiles at them weakly..  she tried to sat but flinches when felt a sharp pain in her left chest' maan immediately held her and 3 girls also help her to settle comfortably, maan tried to stood up but geet held his hand not letting him go' he smiles weakly and sat with her on the bed'

Nt: so how r u feeling now geet?

Meera: of course very good, both giggle, and geet's face turn red in embarrassment.. maan too looks away'

Nt: ok ok don't be shy now,,, after more than a day he finally got his life' geet looks at maan understanding her meaning'

Annie: bhai at least now u can go home for freshen up, u haven't gone home for a minute,, neither u had ur meal' bhabhi he was here from the moment u were admitted'

Meera: I agree with annie,, jiju u should go home n have something'.

Maan: no,, he said sternly,, nt looked at geet with hope'.

Geet assured them with her eyes'

Geet: maan,, please.. her voice was weak because of pain' more like whispering'  we will be waiting for u but first take care of urself' we need u fit n fine' she gave her full dimple smiles and held his hand on her stomach,, he leaned on her and kissed her forehead'

Maan: I will be back soon'

Geet was watching his retreating figure with a smile where annie meera n nt was seeing her in with love'

Nt: geet u are a fighter.. u didn't let maan bhai to prove to wrong,,, geet looked at her curiously'

Annie: bhabhi bhai was determined that u will be fine and nothing will happen to u'

Meera: he said u can't leave him' u two are really made for each other, jiju really had fought with God to bring u back, and u were there to support him' his love own'

Silent tear rolled down from her eyes,, they told him everything that arjun said and the way maan had handle everything, she is proud of her love, her husband'

Maan was really tired but the sleep beside his geet was a relief' her got a shower and immediately rushes towards the hospital again,, dadima told him to have something but he refused as he wanted every moment to spend with his Geet'.

The door clicked open and geet saw her handsome husband with a sweet smile, she was shocked to see him so early but of course, its her over possessive hubby' he saw the ladies gathering round her and his mother was trying to give her soup which she was refusing'.

Maan: geet have that'

Geet: not before u eat something'

He dipped his head, she knew him too well'

Maan: I will have but,,

Geet: NOW,, she said in determination'

Nikita: ok stop u 2,, I know u both will not have anything till other one have something, so I brought food for both of u'.

Arjun: and now everyone please leave,, maan is here so he will make her eat but she need rest,, dev n uncle u come with me,, I will describe some medicine..

Maan: arjun, hum kab tak geet ko le ja sakte hain? when she can get discharge?

Arjun: not now maan, she is really weak and we need to keep her under ovservation, it was a major surgery and anytime might we have to face various complication' maan heart missed few beats'

Maan: she is safe na?

Arjun smiles: yes mr khurana ur wife is perfectly fine but we can't take risk because she can face infection if any tiny bit carelessness be shown.. so I advise let her be here for at least 10 days then if her progress will be good then u can take her but then also under my observation only in home also' no stress at all only bed rest'

Maan nodded his head,, all the time geet was studing his facial expression' he saw that and smiles at her'

All the family member left the love birds alone' maan make geet comfortable by placing some more pillows on her back, so that she can be a little up' he brought the soup in front of geet but she made cute faces'

He gave her stern look and she murmured something,,

Geet: dust danav,, hamesha ghurte rehte hain'

Maan heard that: what? come again'.

Geet: nothing, she said nervously looking here n there, but maan was not convinced' maan u didn't ate anything,, chalo now eat first'

Maan: geet main,,

Geet: baby is hungry' he sighed, she knows her way' he served the food, there was dalia for her, she made few faces,, maan pushed his food other way and served dalia in a plate for her 1st' though she wasn't ready to eat that boiled rice n daal together but he somehow fed her enough that her tummy will be full'

And then took a plate for himself,, he couldn't eat with her because she need everything clean and he can't afford any germs or infection because of him' she looks at him awe' he was having the same food like her'

Geet stops him midway: maan ye aap kya kar rahe ho? Maan looked at her in confusion' maan u don't have to eat this for me, I know its tasteless' and u are fine then why u r eating this?

Maan smiles: geet who said its tasteless,, tumne bhi to yehi khaya hain na' and when u can do everything for me can't I share this with u' geet was falling for this man again n again'

Outside the room their family member was niharoying their love'

Its the 10th day and geet was much better, so they decided to shift her to the mansion,, maan was helping her to get ready, in these day maan was the one who did everything for geet, not for a single min he let anyone do anything for her, from her sponge bath to her food everything he did for her' now also he didn't give permission to anyone to made her ready' he was doing that only'.

Maan: geet u r still feeling shy from ur husband? I said I will do it'

Geet: no maan,, I m doing it, u just wait for a second'

Maan: ur second will never come,, mishty u will hurt urself, let me do it please'

Geet: but'

Maan: open the door or I will break it geet,, her eyes goes widen'. Abruptly she opens her washroom door.. the dress was hanging and she was trying zip it, but because of her pain she couldn't do it.. she hung her head down and maan smiles at her innocent face.. he turn her other side and came really close' geet gulp her saliva and clenched the dress in her fist from the side' she felt a jolt when he brushes his  hand on her smooth skin' he smirks at came more close to her bare back, her bra hook n dress zip both were undone' he held the hook and clasp it but in the process he brushes his body with her bare back' she closed her eyes feeling shiver ran down' he kissed her earlobe from back' mishty u still can't resist me' she was lost in his passion, didn't payed any attention to his words' he kissed her neck' but there is also one truth, I don't want to resist u either' he placed some soft kisses on her nape and shoulder sliding down the kurti' in these days separation maan didn't move an inch from her,, and seems like both can't have enough of each other,, they desperately want to hold each other in tight embrace'

Geet couldn't take herself and turn to hug him'. he held her tight in his arms not hurting her in the process'.

Maan: mishty I want to hold u forever like this'

Geet kissed his chest over his heart: and I want u to hold me eternity just like this' he lowered himself and kiss her forehead' and then her nose'

Maan: u are looking pale,, he rubbed her face with his finger sensually' but she snuggle close to him, wanted to feel his warmth.. maan held her back and then remember, he have to do her zip.. he slowly touches it making geet moan his name'

Geet: maan'. she said softly, maan chuckle and kissed her hair' he did the zip and linger his hand some time more on her back to seduce her and making her moan his name'. its long time he didn't heard her moaning and he is missing it badly' she kissed his exposed collarbone'

His breath caught in his lungs, he came to her ear whispering huskily: don't make it difficult for me jaan, u know I can't have u now,, and u r inviting me'

Geet: I m doing the same that u r doing mr hubby' she said with a naughty smile that maan can fall over n over again' she tried to separate herself from him but felt dizzy' he saw her dizziness and before she can fall he held her and lift her in his arm taking her in the room and then placed her on the bed'

Maan: geet u r very weak jaan'rest here, I will do ur packing'

Maan singh khurana and doing packing of his wife' ironic'. She smiles at him.. and silently thank God for bringing maan in her life'

Some of their family member were in the hospital but couldn't dare to disturb the love birds aand some in KM, their life was coming back, the preparation should be grand'

Maan didn't let geet walk for a min, he smoothly lift her in front of the whole crowd of hospital and swiftly move to his car' geet gasp at the sight and closed her eyes placing her head on the crook of his neck feeling embarrassed' the scene continue at the entrance of the mansion also,, the girls giggle to see the love and geet's red face but maan didn't payed any attention' he let his dadima and maa do whatever they wanted and then took her to their room telling she is tired and need rest' though everyone wanted to talk to her and so was she but in his strict glare no one have the opportunity' and they knew he is true also'

Precap: iddkkk,,, don't know'.. maybe leap for few month and baby's coming'.

next part Part 35

Thank u sooo much guys for waiting me and wishing me so lovely lovely wishes,, I m really touched with the response,, in fb n IF both where I found many wishes and concern for me in ur words,, I m thankful to God and u guys for making me a important part of ur life'

special thanks to those who are trying to complete my thread by posting pictures n cmnt,, I just mention that I wanted the thread to complete an dthey are doing that for me,, Love u guysss muaahhh'.

IMPORTANT NOTE'.

Ok an announcement,, we have made a page in FB where we are starting new ffs for Geet season 2,, means many writer will write a new story once in a weak so that way reader will get everyday a new story to read and writer will have their own sweet time to write next part,, one writer will post one update in a week,, but have to particular on it,, u can choose any day for it also'. Till now 7 or 8 writers are ready to write we are waiting for more response, so writer if u want to write for Geet season 2 please come on the page' or pm me'.

U will have ur own story with ur own tittle,, u can make it as fb note or IF thread anything u want'. Only one option'. I don't thinks if difficult to write one update for it in ONE WEEK'. So please come guys we need u'

We will start the story at 5th April,, the auspicious day of Geet anniversary,, if u are interested to write for it please give a prologue or chr sketch on 5th April atleast' SO COME ON,,, GIVE ME UR VIEW'.

And READERS U ALL ARE WELCOME TO THE PARADISE OF GEET SEASON 2 IN OUR WAY'.

GEET- Beginning of a New Era

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part a lot..
So maan was not able to tell the truth...
Loved the way maan cared for her..
meena.. thumbnail
Love it graphics