Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the part...
Geet wants to hide everything that what happend last night with him...only b'coss of maan and suzeil...
Happy that maan came to know that she is doing this purposely...and MSK is back. he will definitely get her back...
Thnx for pm
update soon
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tat was an amazing update..

Oh maan remembered everything… I hope now geet will atleast listen to him and they come together.. waiting to know who this ved is… 

Loved the update…

And  I hope dev and maan's dad don't create now any fuzz……

todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update yaarr..
zunaiba5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 pm 

like atb nt working:(

oh ho clash between d 2 ...or nt 

do continue
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
omg they made love and confessed
but geet is happy and he is too much happy to find that his geetu loves him
finally after all the dooriyan they r gonna b together and maan knows the truth and he is back and he wont let his geetu go away from him
waiting for the next pl cont soon
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
For PMs

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 52

n now im taking d maters in my hands..

ur maan is back geetu...

MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS BACK !!

suzeil was packing her clothes when dadi maa entered...

startled wid d packing thing, dadi maa instantly walked in, "suzeil dear..why r u packing things..r u going sumwhere.."

suzeil smled at dadi maa best way she could..trying hard to show heart heart break, "dadi maa..actually i was going back to london...its been long im here..n.."

dadi maa sighed n made her sit in front, "suzeil..i know maan is being very mean to u..shouting n hurting u..."

suzeil instantly shook her head, "no no..no dadi maa...im perfectly alright...wo actually me n maan...we hav realised dat we were never in love...and.."

WATT..

dadi ma stood up shocked..dadi maa realised..may be dis is why maan was so broken ystrday..no way..he cnt handel dis..he is not strong like geet...he vil not be able to handle dis..

"beta..plzz dnt take decisions so fastly..i know maan's behaviour is unreasonable n unacceptable...but try n understand him..he loves u n.."

"no dadi maa.." suzeil sighed n hugged dadi maa slightly, "he doesn't love me..he never did...he loves geet..he alwz had.."

dadi maa looked at suzeil shocked like anything..wat is she saying..maan n in love wid geet..how can dat be possible..maan to..now when geet is finally moving on..she vil not able to handle dis again..no no...

dadi maa looked away in guilt...

suzeil understandingly cupped dadi's face, "u dnt hav to feel guilty..maan is an idiot...he dnt understand his own heart..so i had to make him realise dat he dnt love me..n he loves geet.."

dat came as another shock for dadi maa..maan loves geet..but does maan hav any place in geet's life now.. ?? what vil geet do when she vil cum to know..i cnt take d decision of deir lifes anymore..dey vil hav to solve it by deir own..aftr commting dis mistake..maan just cnt claim geet as his..when geet is finally getting her happibess...

suzeil smiled, "plz dnt tell geet anything about dis..i want maan to do dat...b4 taking any decision plz corncern wid maan once..plzz dadi maa.."

sighed, dadi maa nodded her head n took suzeil in her warm embrace, "my darling child..i never knew..u r so deep from in.."

suzeil smiled as d tears of happiness n pain rolled out her eyes..holding dadi maa close, she let her heart out, "i love maan..i alwz had..but he can never be happy wid me..his heart beats for only geet..dey hav to be each others..and dey vil be..i know geet loves maan.."

dadi maa stated hesitantly, "but..things hav changed now..im not sure about geet's decision.."

suzeil smiled, "i dnt think maan is in mood to let go of his real love dis time.."

dadi maa n suzeil looked at each other n broke into smile..

MAAN IS REALLY MAAN !!

practicing for nth time not to smile in front of geet..maan finally made his way to geet room at around 10am..

straight away opening d door, maan walked into room only to find geet still sleeping on d bed...lost in dtrance..maan walked closer and sat on bed beside her..he brushed his hands loving through her messy hairs and geet wriggled cutely as response..maan smiled at his geetu..why did she left in d morning..dey would hav been still sleeping in each other's arms..d stupid she is..

he was lost watching her..when d memories of last night flashed his mind..n d feeling of possessiveness..d feeling of ownership on her..d feeling of protectiveness ran through his spine..and he felt like he has owned her..she is his..n none can change d fact...

his fingers carrsed her neck line and was suprised wid d bite marks on d upper chest as her dress has messed..he smiled at his own wildness...he soothed d marks wid his smooth touch..and geet wriggled to opposite side...

but naughty he couldn't leave d chance, moving closer, he layed beside her and hugged her tight from back..like he is also been sleeping dere for hours..geet nuzzled in his embrace and turned to hug him into her sleep..his warmth..his cologne..his touch all felt familiar..like dey all r only for hers..snaking her hands around his neck..she moved her face deep into his throat and slept cozily...

maan smiled and went along wid her..he just couldn't stop himself from feeling heaven...his geet was right dere in his arms..d way he had magined aftr deir last night...

but den he had to excute his plan..he was in no mood to let go of geet handa at any cost...

smiling naughtily..he suddenly shouted, "geet..kya kar rahi hai..chhod na.."

startled wid sudden loud voice, geet snapped open her eyes and d next moment..she was right standing out of bed wid wide eyes n gol-gappa face...

why did she went back to d room to sleep wid him...no no..she had walked out of room in d morning.but den how...den she looked around and realised..it was who ahd cum here...she wanted to shout on him for scaring her but had no gut to speak aftr wat happened last night..

she gulped her saliva n looked away, "tum..i mean...tum yahan kya kar rahe ho..??"

maan smiled inwardly at her constant attempt to not to look at him n made a face, "ye achha hai..ek toh me tumse help mangne aaya hun..aur tum gussa kar rahi ho.."

"mene gussa kab kiya ??.." shouted geet n looked at him..but again became puppy in front him...damn her cheeks couldn't stop turning pink..she had to look away again..

"help..kaisi help ??.."

"wo kal raat ko..." maan delibecaretly trailed off d words making geet gasp in shock and she looked at him shocked like hell...does he remeber..how did he..ough..i had beaned everything..but den..grhh...

"kal raat ko kya..??" she mumbled hesitantly..

OMG

maan was so loving dis..wish he could just pull her in his arms..n kiss her senses les.s.making her remind of everything last night had...

maan made grumpy face, "wohi toh..mujhe yaad hi nahi aa raha.kal raat ko kya huva..me tumhare room me kyu so raha tha..."

geet sighed in relief..hash..thnk god..

"mujhe kaise pata..jab me ghar aayi..to tum mere room me so rahe the..so i had to cum to sleep here..."

"liar.." thought maan n made naughty face in mind ofcorse..

maan asked blatantly, "kyu ??.."

geet looked at him baffled, "kyu matlab ??.."

maan rolled his eyes, "i mean.tuze yahan kyu aana pada ??..wahan kyu nahi soyi..etna bada bed hai.."

geet started at him and his audiocity to tell her dis..has he lost it...i only ite his chest..not his head dat he is speaking like and freaking mad..grhh..

he was tasting her patience, "maan..kya keh rahe ho tum ye..me kaise.."

maan cut her instantly, "kyu..bachpan me bhi toh hum kabhi kabhi sath sote the..aur me toh humesha teri god me sota tha.."

geet sighed, "maan we r not kids anymore.."

maan so wanted to answer her for dis and shut her up wid his single answer..but den no..he couldn't risk his plan..

maan sighed, "haan baba..thik hai me samaj gaya..ab tu meri help karegi.."

geet sat on d bed n rolled her eyes, "ab kaunsi help maan.."

maan started at her for a sec and took out his t-shirt..leaving himself half bare right in front of her...

geet looked at him wide eyes and den looked down at his toned chest where she had been so wild last night..she had gulp her saliva n look away...

maan smirked naughtily knowing wat she was thinking..oughh geetu..i love u so much for being such a cute..

geet chided uncomfortable, "maan ye kya kar rahe ho ??" still looking away..

maan rolled his eyes and cum from another side to face her, "mene kya kiya ??..aur sharama to aise rahi hai..jaise tune mujhe bina kapdo ke dekha hi na ??.."

WATT

she stood up straight away n walked away from him ..so much embarrased, "me..mene..mene tumhe bina kapdo ke kab dekha.."

maan cutely added, "bachpan me geet.."

ough..she sighed once again..damn he..was driving her creazy 2day on a seripous note..

"toh.."

maan held her wrist n dragged her to d mirror, "ab dekh.."

geet looked at him confused, "kya ??.."

maan pointed at d marks right on d chest n nipples...

OMG..geet became red in embarrasement n blood rushed through her cheeks...hav he lost it..wat is he showing me...how can he expect me to stare at his chest n...oughh..how can i aftr last night...omg..does he remeber last night..no no..he said he dnt remember anything from last night..god..why d hell is he hell bent on making me mad in d morning..

she hesitantly looked up at him from d mirror, "kya dekh ??"

"ye marks.." wid dat he turned her around...

geet was flabbergasted, "marks ??" and den thought..omg..d marks of bites..ohh no..maan plzz be dumb at dis moment..plzz plz..

he rolled his eyes, taking her hands into his..he rubbed his finger on d amrks on d chesta nd particularly on d nipples and d marks dere..

geet was lost for a sec and felt like just biting deir again..but instantly pulled away her hand..shoked of her own thought and definitely mad at him for driving her creazy...wat has he made me ??..

maan smiled naughtily from inside..enjoying his effect on her but made grumpy face, "dekha..kitna dard kar rahe hai ye marks.."

"ohh..i mean..ye marks.kaise ?? " asked and instantly bite her tongue for asking d wrong questions..

wish maan could answer dat it was frm ur teeth..but poor he, "mujhe kay pata..me toh so raha tha.."

geet sighed..

den maan hit d nail, "OMG..kahin kisine ne mra rape toh nahi kar diya ??.."

WATT

geet looked at him wid o-mouth and definitely wanted to kill him right dere...but poor she..

"maan kya bakwas kar rahe ho...ye aisehi kuchh lag gaya hoga nind me .." she answered uncomvinced of her own answer..

maan sighed cutely, "hmm..jarur pillow ne mujhe bite kiya hoga.."

god..geet had to feel like d earth vil just crack and she vl submit dere..she just couldn't look at him not aftr she knew..his so called was she herself..oughh...

"ouchh.." man winced dramatically..gaining geet's attension..

"kya huva.."

maan made baby face, "dar kar raha hai.."

geet looked away uncomfortably, "ruko me kuchh medicine deti hun.."

wid dat she searched d aid box n handed him sum cream..

maan made face, " khud laga na..mujhe kay de rahi hai.."

no way..dat was toughest thing..no.hell no..she cnt control.., "maan me kaise.."

maan looked away, "ja mat laga..me aise hi chala jata hun.."

wid dat he faked of taking d steps away and geet pulled him to bed...making him sit in front, she took d cream on her finger and gently applied it on his chest..

ough maan was so enjoying dis ..geet handa..dis is wat u get for trying to hide from me, "geet yahan bhi lagao.." he pointed on d marks on d nipples..

geet cleared her throat and started applying dere also..god her finegrs shivered wid her entire body...dis was tasting her sanity...just 1 min more..she assured herself..never on d earth she had felt so despo towrds maan..gd..dis maan had converted her to a puppy lover from d geet handa...

once she was finally done..she instantly stood up..

maan smiled brightly, "tumhe bhi lagana hai ??.."

WATTT

geet started him baffled like sum1 just gave her 440 volt ka ZATAKA !! 

geet stammered, "kya..kya matlab.."

maan smirked cutely and answered casually, "arre mera matlab hai..ye pillows..bite karti rehti hai na..dats why.."

" IM FINE "

geet stated as fast as she could and instantly ran to bathroom...goshh he was making her insane 2day..and denying fos his touch was d last thing she wanted aftr d last night...

maan shook his head wid a smile at her cute gesture and started to leave..

when he heard her cell vibrate on d table..

walking to d table, he picked up d call and he was stiffened when he heard..

"mam..usse humne dhund nikala..."

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   part 53 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
AmElOdI thumbnail
Hey me 1st

Oh god !!! maan is such a NAUGHTY 😉

Loved da GEET xpression 😳

Thanks for the Bonanza long update 🤗 ❤️ 
Loved it ... 😛

Edited by Shifat - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
why maan is doing thsi he should have told geet
that he loves her
this could create big MU in future
as we know dev/ved is coming to spoil their
relationship

continue soon
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update dear..
loved it very much...

harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part...geet had a hard time hahha😆...suizel is so nice...