Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hi gals,

i tried to do justification for this part but i dunno how this came out...if u dint like plz tell me i will try and write again...

i was tensed...plz tell me how is this part...

bitting nails...😕

ps: gals i was really so busy so...i was unable to do pm's to anyone...so i m posting in maaneet daily updates thread plz check there for updates...exams time guys hope u understand

Part 72

Rahul dragged her out and drove in his car with geet beside and maan and shalini followed them silently at a distance.

Geet took out her mobile as it vibrated. She saw that there is a text from maan.

Don't worry geet. We r following u. u r safe.

Geet relaxed a bit seeing it and replied.

I trust u maan

She turned to rahul and initiated the talk.

"rahul"

"yeah baby" he said turning at her while driving.

"ahh…where r u these many days?" geet asked.

"hey darling that I should ask u…I am here at same place…but its u who missed" rahul smiled devilishly.

Geet faked a sweet smile.

"umm where r we going?" geet asked but the car came to a halt.

"we reached geet. Its my place" rahul said.

"ohh…is priya already there?" geet asked.

"no she went out with her friends" rahul said.

"then why did we come here?" geet asked now a bit scared but still she knows maan is behind her.

"to enjoy our time geet" rahul said huskily.

"tu bhi na rahul" geet pushed him a little and got down the car.

"wow….ball came in to court by itself" rahul chuckled as he got down.

Geet saw maan's car a bit far from them and sighed in relief. Soon rahul came from behind and hold her by waist. She just hated that touch. She controlled her disgust and looked at him with sweet smile.

They both went inside the house while geet turned back again and looked at the car.

"geet baby come on.today no one are there to stop us…lets enjoy" rahul said he pulled geet in a hug.

Geet tried to get out of his hug "arey rahul itni kya jaldi hai….ur house is soo nice…let me have a tour"

Geet pushed him a little and turned to walk while rahul hugged her from back "u r going to live in this house geet…so u can see it anytime"

He kept her hair to front and started nuzzling her neck while geet is just hating his every caresses. He held her wrist and came up caressing her arm until her shoulder.

She pushed him again and turned and walked back a little fast trying not to show the reluctance "kya geet…pura mood kharab kar rahi ho tu" rahul shouted on her frustrated by her move.

"nahi rahul…wo…i…I want something to drink" geet said.

"this time no more reasons geet" rahul said as he strode towards her in fury and held her tight and pushed her to a near by pillar.

"nahi rahul aisa nahi" geet tried to stop him…she in not able to control her tears now…she is unable to act anymore…'maan' she cried in heart.

Rahul pulled her dupatta and threw it on the floor and pulled the string of her kurthi roughly and started kissing her neck and bitting it.

Tears dint stop falling from her eyes as he opened the zip of her kurthi. She tried hard to push him.

Just as he tried to pull down her kurthi someone caught his wrist and pulled her back and she fell on floor crying bitterly.

Shalini ran to her and covered her with her duppatta and fixed her dress. geet lifted her head and saw maan kicking the hell out of rahul.

"how dare u…..how dare u touch her" maan shouted punching his nose.

Rahul is in a big mess…his mouth and nose bleeding…his one arm broken and shirt ripped and blood all around.

"u bas*****" maan screamed as he kicked him in stomach.

Maan pulled him up and was going to punch him on face again when rahul spoke "u the hell are u to punch me? She is my gf…she came her with her own wish…"

Maan gave him another puch right on his nose making it more bleed.

"don't u dare speak about her" maan shouted.

"ohh so she is maintaining another one in office too" rahul said and got another punch as his answer.

But rahul is not at all stopping "wah geet…one in clg..one in office….wah wah….u r the real bi…" but before he completed maan punched him on his nose and pulled him and smashed his head on the wall. Rahul screamed in pain.

Just then priya entered and saw rahul in mess.

She came running to his and shouted "what the hell is happening her…why are u beating my husband" she shouted on maan and took rahul.

"ohh mrs.priya desai….dont u worry that only ur husband got the beating…u too deserve right" shalini said as she came to them.

"how dare u shalini….forgot what we did to u in past?" priya shouted on her.

"oh no…how can I forget priya….what u r" shalini said through gritted teeth.

"don't u dare priya if I spill the beans ur married life and current life will be completely broken" priya said.

"oh u can try it…" shalini chuckled sarcastically.

" u B*****" priya shouted but next moment she is on the floor with her cheek red and lip bleeding.

Shalini gave her a tight slap across face.

"don't dare priya….do u who who u r speaking to….its shalini….SHALINI AGARWAAL….i can do anything to u" shalini said and pulled her up by her hair.

"that shalini u destroyed was dead long back….this is SHALINI AGARWAAL….ahhh….u must know some thing more" shalini said as she threw priya on to rahul who was on the ground bleeding.

Maan instantly went near geet and geet hugged him tightly. He caressed her back and assured her.

Shalini switched the TV on.

Rep: today the most popular person in the business world Mr.Anil Desai's son Rahul desai was charged on illegal businesses and black money. This was a big new as rahul was not only involved in black money but many cases were unfolding against rahul…like drugs….he was charged on trade in arms and ammunition…he is well known for his gambling….and even Mrs.priya desai was not an innocent….she was also charged for taking part in his every activity. Rahul is said as an womanizer…..he used many women for his businesses and priya even helps him in getting woman.

Today rahul desai's every businesses were seized by government and case was filed against him.

Lets here what is happening at Mr.desai's house from shilpa.

Shilpa: thank u rema….i m infront of desai's house. The house was surrounded by many police men. I think even some men went inside. Seems like rahul is not there in the house..or may be he is not agreeing to go with police….i can say it's a tough task for police to take him to custody….

Maan took the remote from shalini and muted it.

Rahul and priya were shocked to hell.

Soon the police came in and some men lifted the half dead rahul and women constables got hold of priya. They started taking them out when geet's voice stopped them "ruko"

Geet looked at maan and maan assured her saying go on.

Geet walked to priya and slapped hard on her face "this slap is for saying rahul is ur friend"

She gave another slap "this for making me pass things to him at night"

Geet gave another slap "this one for passing dirty gossips about me"

Geet gave another slap "this for cheating me….helping that bas**** rahul to " geet turned her face in disgust.

She again looked at her and slapped so hard this time that priya fell on the floor "this for what u done to shalini"

Geet pulled her up by her hair and shoved her to the wall. Priya head hit and wall and bleeded. Geet again caught her by hair and pulled her back and with another hand slapped her again "this for what u done today"

Geet pushed her on to floor.

"let me say u another thing….i m not at all living broken…I m happy with my life…I had got my love…..maan is my love….i am completely HAPPY now" geet shouted as maan came from behind and geet turned and hugged him.

Maan indicated the officer to take them away.

Maan took her out and placed her in the car and the car passed the gates where the media is taking pictures of priya and half dead rahul.

Geet kept her head on his chest and slept peacefully as shalini drove the car to her flat.

Precap:

Trip to shimla 

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
i loved it

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update love what you make maneet and shalini did to rahul priya wow

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update

priya and rahul deserved it

maan was always there for his love geet

waiting for the next part. please update soon

ambili123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update👏
waiting for simla trip
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i loved the slap part a lot..
they have to beg for mercy each day..
superb one..
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
i m happy that geet bash them up dear
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
priya and rahul deserved it
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
at last mr &mrs rahul colors are out...they deserve hell punishment...awesome part...loved it...geet is back to sherini mode at last while betting priya hahaha
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3