Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
koi baat nehi maan...thodi der baad geet bhi ajayegi...kyunki usse bhi toh adat pad gayi hai na maan k saath sone ka...

awesome update...

but do something with dis nandini...dal mein kuch toh kala hai...humein samajh mein nehi arahe hai...agar humarein bas mein hota toh hum abhi k abhi usse maad dalte...jahannam bhej dete...magar kya karein...sabkuch toh writer k haath mein hai...hum sirf bol sakte hai...sad...

loved d way geet defend adi n pinky...m very happy she scolded nandini...

thank u fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved both the updates..

i just hate this nandini.  feel like killing her with my hands
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
omg maan and geet love is not stopping and i love that
and Indian huh i hate her do something yaar with her she shouldn't come between maaneet and she shouldn't create any probs between them
maan should take care of her on her every move
and loving the update
continue soon dear
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 38
nice part...
this Nandini is so irritating...
shes behaving shes the elder person in the Mansion...
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
wow yaar awesome update
and plz send that vamp nandini to her house yaar i dont want nay romance or relation to get spoiled cause of her
i dont know she is behaving oddly
and shaadi we will enjoy dear
continue soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 39
nice part...
Pinky is so bubbly...
cont soon...
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the double update!!!!!!!!!!!
yu deserve BIG🤗s
loved it wen nandy gets dose from both maan n geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
pinky n aadi😉😉
loved sherni geet...she asked vik to leave...😆😆
waiting for their marriage!!!!!!
poor maan couldnt sleep...
hope geet ll come in for rescue😆
update soon😊
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates..
luved the way Geet gave back Nandini..
awww pinky the wedding planner.. 
hmm liked adi n pinky..
continue soon
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Ok this strictly prohibited for under 15 yrs and who doesn't like too much intimacy……….

Sirf mere liye part 40…………..

Maan tried to sleep at his best but couldn't,, he was in a habbit of holding geet in his arm securely…. He twist and turn but couldn't sleep a min… his restlessness was evident to see the condition of the bed…..

It's being more than 2hrs,,, and still maan was tossing on the bed….

Maan: uff geet tumne ye kya kiya hain,, mujhe neend nahi arahi tumhare baigar,,, a hand came around his torso

Geet: to mujhe vejha kyun apne se dur? Maan just jumped on the bed,, dim the light and see the beutiful smile, on the prettiest women in the world…. She was lying on the bed where maan was sitting…

Maan: geet??? Tum  yaha,,, tum to aaj pinky ke sath rehne wali thi…

Geet sits up:  aap hi ne vejha tha…. She cutely pouted,, maan just wanted to take her in his arms….

Maan: mujhe laga tum apne frnd ke sath rehna chahti ho,,

Geet frown: apko laga main apke baigar  reh payungi??? Hey babajii mujhe laga tha ye mujhe samajhte hain lekin ye to ,,,,,  chaddo, main pinky ke sath hi raat ko so jayungi… she tried to get up but maan jerk her and she landed on him… and he lied on the bed,,, her hairs fell on her face across his face…he caresses her face that gave a chill down to her spine….

Maan: main apne geet ko tumse bhi acchi tarha janta hu…he grip her waist in his hand…. Lekin pinky bhi tumhare sath time spent karna chahti thi…. To main kya karta…

Geet frown: to aapne mujhe vejh diya, ye nahi socha main kaise rahungi aapke begair,,  mujhe bhi to apke baho me sone ki adat hogayi hain….. she said and bite her lips to see the teasing smile on his face….

Maan: he tighten his grip on her waist but it was not hurting….. she settle herself on his chest….. lekin mujhe to laga tha main tumhe sone nahi deta,,, wo raat ko,,

Geet hide herself in his chest and started hitting him: maannn aap bohot bure ho….. chodo,,,,  mujhe nahi rehna aap sirf mujhe tease karte ho….she started to move and maan in one jerk land her on her back and came on her

Maan: accha?? Sirf tease karta hu? Fir mere pass aur bhi kuch hain karne ko,, geet just shut her eyes tightly not wanted to see his teasing smile that was making her blush even more….. maan was looking at her smiling face intensely,,, like he was living every moment…  maan was remembering every moment,, how she walked  in his life and made it so beautiful….

Geet slowly open her eyes to see he was staring at her contently…

Geet: kya huya maan,, aap aise mujhe kyun dekh rahe ho?

Maan: dekh raha hu tumne meri puri zindegi kaise badal di… geet looked at him with a questioning look on her face…. Maan smiled,, kabhi nahi socha tha zindegi itni khubsurat ban sakti hain… tumne samjhaya mujhe ye life kitni beautiful hain, sapna ke jaane ke baad aur mom dad k guzar ne ke baad kabhi nahi socha tha firse life haseen lagegi,, main bhi jee payunga but tumne samjhaya mujhe isme jeene ke liye bohot kuch baaki hain…. Main jeena chahta hu tumhare sath….. geet's eyes got moist on his words,,,

Geet: I love u maan… aap ne meri zindegi puri kardi,, I feel complete now,,, you made me feel complete…. He captured her lips in a passionate kiss,, it was hot sloppy kiss…. They wanted to show each other what place they have in each other heart though its not needed,, they knew they only belongs to each other… their heart soul only belong to each other….. geet increase the fervor of the kiss and maan increase the pressure on her body… he rest his all weights on her…. 

He took off her dupatta,,, and comes down to her neck,, nibbling the milky white skin…. Loving her soul…. His one hand goes under her kurti,,, making patterns on her waist to belly bottom…. She moan against his lips…. He took the bottom lips in his mouth and sucks it….. she was pulling him more close to her,,, and he gave in,,, once again he comes to her neck,,, crook of her neck and the  collar bone, making her want more…. He was kissing her chest and in one hand he open the zip of her kurti….. she kissed his shoulder,, and bite it in anticipation….. he groaned and pinned her on her stomach,,, tracing his finger on her spine,, making her shiver in his touch….. his finger soon replace by his lips and then tongue,,, making her gasp…. She moans his name uncountable time…. He slide of his vest along with her kurti,, now she is in her bra and salwar… he turn her  around,, geet just shut her eyes in shyness… he drank her beauty with his naked eyes…. He whisper to her ear..

Maan: ankhe kholo geet…. Main chahta hu tum mujhe dekho,, hamare iss pyar ko dekho… her face is pink in blush…. She nodded her head in denial… plsss ek baar,, main chahta hu aaj main tumahare anko me dekh ke tumse pyar  karu…. How could she denied his demand…. She slowly open her eyes,, and saw the dark desire in his eyes… for  a moment it scared her,, the sensation of his passion is too high, she could be drown in that….  But then she can see the immense love, the pure love was there,, she looked at his eyes…. And he comes to her naval without breaking the eye contact…… he lick the skin around the naval and she hiss in pleasure but couldn't break the eye contact…. She clutches the pillow in her hand making a small fist… maan take out her salwar string with his teeth making her gasp…. And then slide of it,, kissing down the valley….

Geet: maan plss….. she was screaming in anticipation but maan continue his assault…. Like he wanted her to want more…… maan…

His one hand goes on her curve, she was still wearing her b**…….. but maan takes it off instantly and kissed it.. nibble it until she scream,,, he rubbed the other one while he bite it ,,, she dig her nail deep in his shoulder,,, and kissed his neck biting it……. Maan goes to the other curve in cupped it, and sucks that hard…. She was rubbing her knees on his privet part that was making him insane in pleasure…. He groan and pinned her hand,, then kissed her lips hard making a small cut n her lips,, blood oozed out and he lick it while nibbling the lower lips…. But his hand was roaming all around her… she was twisting her leg and her feet on the bed….

He rest his weight on her, crushing her petite body,,, kissing her madly,,, and then sucking her all body parts, like he got some treasure…. he hungrily kissed her curve and she was arching for more,, she slightly arch her back to give him more access…. That was making him crazy… he takes off her panty,, and parted her legs,,, playing with her privet part,, with his finger… she scream his name and bite his lips…making it bleed and then licks it off…. He enter her gently but then it was rough, aggressive… geet was so much in need that she too wanted it to be hard…. She continuously moaning his name and saying to go harder…. He was in his best to give pleasure to her… he rocked her back and forth,,, the climax would come any moment still they want to continue,,, he was fast in his pace,, and she was moving her hip to support him…… atlast they hit the climax together,,, he collapsed on her chest panting and she was breathing heavlly taking oxygen as as she can…

Maan: I love u geet,, I love u so much he kissed her chest….

Geet: love u too maan…..she kissed his forehead,,, and both of them drifted to sleep….

Its 7am and maaneet were still in sleep…. (too much exhausted u see wink) sunray came to geet's face,,, they were in white duvet,,, geet on her back but maan was on her chest ,, his hand was entangled with her waist,, its imposible to move for his grip….. her slight movement wake up maan… she smiled and he comes to her lips… kissing her lips slowly…

Maan: good mrng…. He lied on his back taking geet on his chest….. she traces her finger on his well toned chest,, making patterns,,

plss imagine it they are under duvet...

Maan groaned: do u know ur one touch is enough to wake up the demon….ya u want to repeat last night??

Geet stopped at her track and looked at him and tried to get up… but maan held her…and brought her on his chest,, maine uthne ko nahi kaha…

Geet: maan sab hamara intezar kar rahe hain aur yaad hain na aaj ring lene jana hain,, bohot kaam hain, jaane do na plss…

Maan: noo…

Geet looked at him unbelievingly: but maan,,

Maan: sshhh, I have some other plan…..

Geet: maan mujhe nahane jana hain,,, pinky wait kar rahi hain… but he jerk her and took her in his arm while wrap them both in the duvet….. maannn ye kar rahe ho aap?

Maan: hmm a little more romance…..

He take her to the bathroom… and started the shower… the cold water touch her skin like burning them… the duvet slipped on the ffloor,, and he  just push her to the wall,, where the shower started pour water on them….they were standing nude in the shower…. Geet gasped when she feel his hand around her waist,, she tried to look at him,, but the water were making everything blurted out….. he kissed her neck,,, licking the water from the skin… she was burning more from his lips were touching  the parts…

She kissed his toned muscle body,, tracing her lips,, on his chest,,, licking the water…. She was kissing his upper body to his torso… and that was giving him immense pleasure…. He hold her hair and licked her throat,,, and goes down her curves… cupping them, teasing them….geet couldn't hold herself… she didn't know what the power they posses,, they got never bored of each other or their body….. he hold her one leg up and entangle her legs with his waist…..  and then enter her,,, touching her deep,, her soul,, their soul mingle,, and the unstoppable moaning began….

After  a while they stop panting,,, but the shower was still on so the sweat take off from the body with the cold water….. maan wrapped her with the towel and for himself as well and comes out from the bathroom holding her in his hand,, she was tired and that was evident by her features,,, he made her lie on the bed and takes her cloths and place it on the bed,,, geet wears them….. and she tried to get up maan hold her..

Maan: kaha jarahi ho?

Geet: niche she said in confusion,,, as she doesn't know why he is stopping her…

Maan: kahi nahi ja rahi ho,,, yehi rest karogi,,, shopping hum sham ko karne jayenge aur tum yaha se hilogi nahi…. Samjhi tum,,,

Geet nodde with a cute pout while he smirk,,,

Maan: aur agar itni energy hain to mere pass aur kuch idea hain tumhe exhausted karne ka,,, her eyes goes big in shock as she knew what he is trying to say…. Maan laughed a loud and  she hit him…. Accha geet mujhe abhi PS jana hain,, kuch kaam hain but sham tak ajaunga, tab tak tum pinky ke sath busy rehna,, he comes close to her aur main to hu hi raat ko tumhe exhausted karne ke liye, she hide herself in his chest in shame…

Geet: aap kitne besharam ho..

Maan: tumne aab jana? Mujhe to laga pehle hi jaan liya hoga….. she smiled in his embrace…

Maan comes down,,,, everyone was there….

Pinky: hii jiju, aap kahi ja rahe ho kya?

Maan: ha saali saheba,,, PS jar aha hu,,, sham ko aap sab se milunga aur tabhi shopping ke liye jayenge.. ok?

Pinky: ok,,, but aadi bhi jayega kya… maan looked at her one brow rise and with a teasing smile…..

Maan: ha main soch raha thaw o bhi chale to accha hoga,, wo kya hain na pinky, bohot sara kaam pending hain aur aadi ka kaam bohot jayada hain, he said while looking at aadi…. Who has chocked his coffee just to see maan's teasing face…..

Pinky's face become dull…

pinky: but kal to aapne kaha tha aadi meri madat karega taiyari me,, her face was so cute, anyone could melt easily,, aadi doesn't stand her sad face….

Aadi: main kahi nahi jaraha maan, main pinky ki madad karunga uske kaam me,,, waise bhi bohot sari taiyari baki hain…maan just slapped his head hard..

Maan: main janta tha kamine tu aisa hi kahega….

Daadi: hmmm language…

Maan: sorry….pinky giggle…. Thik hain aadi yehi rahega..

Pinky: geet kaha hain?

Maan: wo rest kar rahi hain, usse abhi jagana mat….

Nandini just came there: kyun kya huya di di ko,, unki tabiyat to thik hain na…..

Maan: wo thik hain, u don't have to be worry,, bas wo abhi so rahi hain…. So let her sleep…..

Nandini took a seat on the dinning table: lekin itni der tak sona nahi chahiye di di ko,, kuch hi din me unki shaadi hain,, abhi ye ghar unhe sambhalna chahiye,, aur wo itne der tak so rahi hain,,, daadi ye thik nahi na….. shaadi ke baad,,,

Daadi: shaadi ke baad to unhe sanmbhal nahi padega,, tab tak to unhe shanti se rehne dijiye,, ye din unke hasne khelne ka hain….  Shaadi ke baad tp bohot sari zimmedariya ajayenge,, tab tak wo ye life jee le,,, apne hisab se…aur ye ghar geet ka sasural hi nahi maika bhi hain…. Maike me to ladkia aise hi rehti hain, aur hum chahenge shaadi ke baad bhi wo aise hi rahe…. Kyun maan???

Maaan smiled and so was aadi pinky……..

Precap:  engagement……………………….. and dance to banta hain….. so give me some suggestion of songs….

mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di thanx for the update😃
geet to the rescue!!!!!
loved the shower scene😳😳
maan asked her to open her eyes!!!!
so much passion...
this s called true luv!!!!!
poor adi ...
maan n teasing!!!!!
wow...
hate tis nandu😡😡
sab kaam mein taang ada thi hain...
songs di...
may be TUM JO AAYA ZINDAGI MEIN BAAT BAN GAYI...
di me first...yippee
me 
ll be waiting for next part...
update soon😃

Edited by mayapari - 12 years ago