Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dazzlingdivz

Owsumeee updte
wondering badly wen will maan n geet will bcum maaneet n how
hell she so much hate RJ
n maan...he's alrdy dreaming of her *wink*
updt soon

Luv Divzi

thanks alot... hahahaha thanks will surely mark ur expectation. stay connect πŸ˜³
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear πŸ˜³
MyInfatuationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONOMAKTER1

awsome update loved it πŸ˜Š

thanks dear πŸ˜³
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Part 4
Superbb..loved itπŸ‘
Maan's drems girl???πŸ˜‰

dying to read next😍
cont.soon
thankx for pm😊

NiharikaNeha777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
mishu... where r u yaar??????

whn r u gonna updt it?????

eagerly waiting...g...g  4 d MaanEet meeting in b'day party dear  πŸ˜‰
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Sorry FOlks for late update.. actually bzy wid my studs.. but m here wid next update which is long as compare to previous ones its long coz i couldn't update on friday and Sat as i would be bzy in my late night classes so will tired.. but u ppl stay connect coz in next updates there would be smashing surprises for all of u.
keep guessing  sweets with this update πŸ˜†
Hungry for ur LIKES n COMMENTS. DIL MANGEY MORE MORE.😎
Love πŸ˜Š

Part 5

At Khurana Mansion

Daadi was talking on phone with someone and had smile on her face.

Daadi: Theek hay Mrs. Malhotra ap uski pic bhej dijey .Hum ghr pr sabko dekha deitay hein. Apki baton sy lagta hay jaisii bahu ki humhein talaash thi ye wasii hee hay. Haan Theek hay hum jald hee YASH sy baat larkey ap ko batty hein.. G Naiq Kam m dairy Nahee Karin chahey. Ok gee Namsty.

Yash: (reading newspaper) he notice daadi smiling lost in her thoughts.

Yash: MA wat happen.. why ur smiling. Who was there at phone.

Daadi: today I am so happy. Finally I was waiting for this day and today Bhagwan has made this possible.She told all her convo to Yash.

Yash:  that's great MA..Finally Is ghar ki khushiyan wapas any ka waqt agaya hay. Bhagwan karye ye is larki mein wo sab gunn hoon jo humhein apni bahu mein chahey. Abto to yahee is gahr ki khushiyan ley aye.

Daadi: haan beta.. But first we need to see her photo and then will talk with MAAN. U know ur beta that his first reply would be "NO" and I don't want to take another chance now. He has to accept this girl and this time I will not give him any chance to date with that girl and play his game to reject this proposal.

Yash: yes Ma.. we would be very careful this time. He is very clever in such stuff.

Just then a girl enter. Namstay Daadi,Namasty Uncle.

Daadi: Aoo Meera beta how ru? And why dis tyme Dev is not at home.. still in office and I don't have any clue about his lunch plans.(Daadi tease)

Meera: (blush) Daadi Ap Bhi na. M here just to give u taste of  this Kheer. I cook for uncle g and u.

Daadi: ooo really (Daadi Wink)

Meera: (blush) gee daadi.

Yash: Ary bhai baatein krti rahogi ya taste bhi karwaogey. And who refuse to taste this kheer .

Meera: (blush) She put spoon full of kheer in Daadi mouth and then Yash mouth.

Hmmm Its yummy (daadi comment)

Yash: bhai akher bahu kiski hay. Waah beta its really sweet.

Hmmm to honey walli Saasu ma and Sussar gi ko buttering with sweet kheer. Not bad Meruu (Annie who just back from college and saw her serving Kheer.

Meera: Annniee.. Ye Lo Tum bhi Khaoo. After all ur my honey walli Nandh G so I should put extra butter on u,hope this could shut your mouth.  She put spoon full of kheer in Annie mouth.

Annie: waah Bhabhii.. Dev Bhaiya ki to Nikal parii' ur really nice cook.

Meera: Thanks..

Daadi: YASH m thinking if the girl is really Sansikari and sweet then we should talk with Meera parents too.  And Ik pandap pr do shaadiyan hojayen gi.

Before Annie and Meera question about "DO" shaadiyan..

Maan enter with his teasing looks when he see Meera and her bowl full of kheer.

Maan: Uffh ajkal ki bahuein.. Shaadi sy pehly apny saas susar ko hath m karny k kitny  Gunni baan jati hein.

Meera: (she try to run) woo I need to go mom must be waiting for me.

Maan stop her way. Aaann aan Not now Bhabhie G.. after all  your Devaar should taste this sweet Kheer too .u know M the only one in dis house who could make this wedding plan earlier. but need to work hard on me too to get Ur SAAIYAN (Maan hold her shoulder and sit her on sofa)

Meera:  Pingu to bee naa.. Kuch to Daadi Ma and Uncle ka lihaaz karoo.. *meera blush)

Daadi: Meera Beta you don't need to come at this house with such excuses soon I will talk with Ankulp for ur and dev wedding.

Maan: yes Daadi Ma now these Toota Maina should be together. It's been 1 year of their love ..now this love should have some sweet legal name.

Annie: yes Papa and Daadi. Plss before there balcony moments become wild we need to give dem privacy and wo bhi legally .. (Annie wink at Maan)

Meera: ANniee ..tum bhi shuru.. plss (meera Blush)

Maan: BTW ANNIE imagine MEERA serving Kheer to her DEVAAA . Suniye G I have made Kheer specially for u with my own delicate hands. Pls taste na .(Mimic Meera)

Annie:  pull Maan which make him sit in her lap Darling who care to taste this kheer when ur here my sugar syrup. I love to taste these buds only. These are sweetest and softest in whole world.

Maan: Issshhh badmash devuuu

All laughed and Meera start sweating '

Meera: (Shy) ufffhh u both badmash. ' M going bye..before MAAN again stop her she run. Leaving all dem laughing.

Nakul: Daadi MA lunch is serve.

Daadi: ok I need all of you at dining table in 10 minutes.

All proceed to move towards dining table and share laugh at Meera expressions when Annie and MAAN were teasing her.

Hmm so Nakul Sweet ley ayen wo meera jo Kheer laye hein (daadi order after lunch)

Just then Dev enter. Hello Everyone.

All see him together and the whole room again echoed with their laughs.

''''''''''''''''.

Geet enter into her room and saw an envelope at table. She open and her serious face expressions change into big smile...her cheeks become deep red and her eyes glue on the photo.

Geet: ahaan Not Bad . hmmm he looks cute.. I must Say MOM AND DAD choice is brilliant (Geet self talk)

Just then her mom enters into her room and saw her smiling. She moves towards her and pat her shoulder.  DO u like him?

Geet: (Blush)hmmm Theek thaak hay. One nose, two eyes and one lip. Just as normal guy.

Ranu: ahaaan Theek Thak hay.. that's why ur staring his photo since last couple of hrs and didn't notice my patting nor replied to my call.

Geet: (embarrass) na ma nothing like that I was just'''..

Ranu: (by teasing hitting on her head) Jhalli I am ur Mother. I know u much better than you. I saw Love for KARAN in your eyes when u was unaware with these feelings but always get jealous with girls around him.

Geet: Ma he doesn't deserve those cheapo and show off monsters.

Ranu: ya he is sent by GOD only with GEET name tag... hainaa

Geet: (Shyly hug her mother) Maaa

Ranu: Paagaall.

Geeettt Geeettt Geet Geet geet'(pinky scream)

Geet come out of her dream world and check envelop is still unopened lying on table and pinky was standing with her and calling her name.

Geet:  when did u come??  

Pinky: Aye Lo Madam I am calling you since couple of minutes and ur staring this wooden table and smiling like an idiot. Where u lost buddy??

Geet: nothing .tell me what happened.

Pinky: turn geet round and scream again GGGEEETTT am soo happy'. Finally Mom and Dad agree and guess what they invite ROHAN at my birthday party which is supposed to be tomorrow. M sooo happpyyy yeeehhhooo.

Geet: ohhh ya it's your birthday.. I forgot.

Pinky: oyee hello No sorry samghi but u can give me an expensive gift as Fine.. (Pinky wink)

Geet: (smile) Tu bhi naa ..Ok Done.

Pinky: hehehehehee ok gotta go..baas tujhy ye news deiny aye thi.. have to do lots of arrangements after all it would be PINKY KHUMAR birthday and most special expected engagement day. (pinky wink)

Geet: congratulations Pinky.. (she hug her). M so happy for u finally u got Ur love.  Ur love story is complete.

Pinky: Ohhhoo Not Again Geetuu. Not today atleast' ohhkk chal Bbyee m getting late.see yaa.

Pinky left geet alone ..Geet again start to open the envelop, she was about to turn the photo when Pinky again pounced from back. Ohh terii Ik baat kehna to bhool gai. we are going on shopping tomorrow morning ..no buts and excuses this time..u know m so confuse and have to do lots of preparations for this. Parlor, shopping, meeting planning and I want my bestie to be with me in all dis arrangements. So be ready I will pick u at 10 am

Geet: Ok Pinky... relax I will be there... don't worry. Uncle and Aunty would accept Rohan.

Pinky hug Geet thanks Geetuu... chal tera ye ehsaan udhar raha... Remember soudh sameet wapas krunga.. Might be we both engaged together at same date..wait for tomorrow dhamka. Might be we have one more dashing, hottie for u in party . (pinky wink)

Geet: don't u think u r getting late.. go.

Pinky: oh yaa m leaving. bbyee see ya.

Pinky left room and geet put photo back in envelop without turning and left it in her cupboard.

'''''''''''.

precap: Ek dujay K wastay lalllaaallaaa...Mahi Mahi πŸ˜‰

PREVIOUS    NEXT

Edited by MyInfatuationz - 12 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Superb part.
Pr mujhe ek favour chaiye. Plz chaye story me pic post mt karo. Mujhe @pv ki pic dikhi nhi jati. Plz.
Use geet show pic.
Sorry dear. Mere dil me jo tha. Maine kh diye. Plz dnt mine. I know pic post krne me bhut mehnat lagti h. Bt plz @PV ki mt karo.
MyInfatuationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetpriyanka

Superb part.
Pr mujhe ek favour chaiye. Plz chaye story me pic post mt karo. Mujhe @pv ki pic dikhi nhi jati. Plz.
Use geet show pic.
Sorry dear. Mere dil me jo tha. Maine kh diye. Plz dnt mine. I know pic post krne me bhut mehnat lagti h. Bt plz @PV ki mt karo.

hey where is Pv pic?? its all either old off-screen pic and one from geet show. relax dude i know all.. chill the one ur seeing its my signature siggy not a part of story or my captions.. πŸ˜†Edited by MyInfatuationz - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part..
Loved the teasing session of maan for meera-dev..

Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome... please pm me!!!