Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

@abi yup m watching bt only GC's part... Wat to do i jst cant resist myself 4m watching him... Bt seriously he looks best wid Drashti only... His pair wid Kratika is nt mch happening

no much happing to bolo bhi mat vo kritka ko acting ka a bhi nahi aata agar uski place pe dd hoti kya awsome acting hume dekhne ko milti even on that also jo vo phone pe kah rahi thi use to dialouge bhi theek se bole nahi jate kaash is shoe valo ko koi akal de de aur vo kritika ke badle dd ko le aaye
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
@sakshi hw badly i wish dis yaar... Seriously Gurti pair was d best... Their chemistry, their acting right 4m d first episode was awesome... U knw even my maa was also saying d same thing while watching today's episode dat u had said... Really missing Gurti a lot
tanvi04 thumbnail
really even gc ko dekh kar bhi aisa lagta hai ki he is wishing ki dd hoti to shyad uski acting isse bhi achi hoti in geet his acting is mind blowing but yaha aisa lagta hai ko vo khud kritika ke sath acting karne main comfortable nahi hai use kritka ka ko dekh kar to mera mood khrab ho jata hai ya un kahe ko khun kholne lagta hai but in this show i like the most is our gc n his daughters they are too good n kitni sweet voice hai dono ki aur kuch bhi acha nahi hai
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
@sakshi Yup dats true yaar... I really lyk dose 2 swt galr... Nd wo GC wali baat to maine bhi notice ki hai... I dnt knw y bt aisa lagta hai dat he's nt happy wid his character... May b jab story aage badhe to shayad kuch changes aaye bt abhi aisa lagta hai k he's nt comfortable... Yaar wo drashti k sath hi best nd geet me uski acting ne hi mujhe ekdum pagal kar diya tha... Lets see wat happens in dis show
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
hey gals going to update the next part within an hour... Get ready wid ur comments...
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Part 11:

After Adi left Maan slumped in his chair wid his face between his palms registering wat just had happened. it was all dome by a mistake. Though he still don't know wat dis file is doing wid Tasha but one thing is clear that Geet is innocent. She haven't done this purposely as he thought

"It means Geet was saying true. She had not did dis purposely. She really got the wrong file. Yet she left no stones unturned to control the damage that has been caused due to this misunderstanding. Nd I instead of thanking her for her effort just kept on accusing her. She saved dis project nd I instead of appreciating her just humiliated her. Dis was wrong. For the first tym Maan Singh Khurana was wrong. If Adi won't come to tell me about this file den I might landed up in doing another mistake. But whatever I had done in the conference hall can't be changed all I can do is to apologize to her. But y should I apologize to her, I m her boss. But Maan u did wrong over here so you need to apologize. Fine I'll apologize to her nd if after dis she'll think that I m weak datsy apologizing to her den I know other methods also to clear her dis misunderstanding." Maan thought nd looked at Geet's cabin who was still engrossed in preparing the designs. After lots of answering nd questioning wid himself he finally took a deep breath nd gets up from his chair nd headed towards Geet's cabin to apologize to her.

Here in the Geet's cabin Geet was working on the blue prints. The words of Maan were still ringing in her ears making her cranky by every passing minute yet she tried her best to maintain her cool. She really don't understand what's the problem wid Maan dat he can never say good about anyone specially her. It seems that she had taken some sort of Loan from him which she's unable to repay due to which he always humiliates her. But enough was enough she just can't let him insult her Everytym. Once dis term of 6 months gets over den she'll be away from him nd his so called perfect lyf. She was lost in these thoughts wen she heard the opening of her cabin door.

"It must be Pinky only. Wen I asked her to bring the budget file from Adi sir nd here she has taken her own sweet tym to come" She thought as she continues to work on designs

"Aa gayi Tu. Kab kaha tha maine tujhse Adi sir se Budget file lane ko nd here u had taken ur own sweet tym." She said without removing her gaze from the designs. [Now you are coming. Wen I asked you to bring Budget file from Adi sir nd here u had taken ur own sweet tym]

"Ab chup kyun khadi hai? Give me the file fast warna agar tere DD ko pata chala na ki maine Blue prints pe kaam karna shuru nahi kiya to use ek aur mauka mil jayega mujhe sunane ka. Waise bhi mujhse to unhe koi special problem hai. Meri galti ho ya Na ho but he never fails to humiliate me. God knows Maine unka kya bigada hai. he never tries to understand my situation but straightaway comes to the conclusion that Geet is at fault nd den he says his famous tag line, what was Dat, ya "Ms. Geet Handa it was all a part of ur Plan but if you think that u can trap Maan Singh Khurana in your plan den you are utterly wrong" (she said while imitating like him). As if I m dying over here to trap him in his any kind of plan. I don't know y he thinks that everyone in dis world is hell bent in trapping him like he's some kind of king or something. Sometimes I feel pity on his family members; pata nahi bechare wo log inhe kaise jhelte honge. Pata nahi inhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki duniya me sirf ye hi sahi hai aur baki saare log galat hai. He nd his I-am-the-Boss-nd-Boss-is always-right attitude are just getting on my nerves now. Ek to Unhone mujhe galat file di nd uspar bhi sorry bolna to door ki baat hai Unhone to mujhe ek Thank you bhi nahi bola presentation bachane ke liye. Don't know how can anyone be dis much stone-hearted that he never sees beyond himself. Dusht Daanav" she cribbed to take away all her frustration still not looking away from designs

[Now y you are standing quiet. Give me the files fast or else if your DD will come to know that I had not started working on Blue Prints den he'll get yet another chance to humiliate me. Nd waise bhi he had a special Problem with me. Whether its my mistake or not but he never fails to humiliate me. God knows wat harm I had caused to him? he never tries to understand my situation but straightaway comes to the conclusion that Geet is at fault nd den he says his famous tag line, what was Dat, ya "Ms. Geet Handa it was all a part of ur Plan but if you think that u can trap Maan Singh Khurana in your plan den you are utterly wrong" (she said while imitating like him). As if I m dying over here to trap him in his any kind of plan. I don't know y he thinks that everyone in dis world is hell bent in trapping him like he's some kind of king or something. Sometimes I feel pity on his family members; don't know how those poor people bear him. I don't know why he always feels in the whole world only he's right nd rest of all is wrong. He nd his I-am-the-Boss-nd-Boss-is always-right attitude are just getting on my nerves now. First he had given me wrong file nd forget about sorry he didn't even said a Thank You to me for saving his project. Don't know how can anyone be dis much stone-hearted that he never sees beyond himself. Dusht Daanav]

"Pinky y you are not handling me the file? Give me fast or else'''.." she couldn't complete herself as she finally raises her head to look at the Pinky wen she gets no response nd wat she saw nd made Land slipped under her feet. Instead of Pinky Maan is standing in front of her wid his hands crossed across his chest nd anger was evident on his face as a result of Geet's Cribbing.

Maan had actually come to apologize to her. He was about to knock the door but den it's not in his habit to knock at his own secretary's door so he straightaway enters in the cabin nd was about to say something wen Geet had started her session of cribbing mistaking him as Pinky. By Each nd every word of Geet his anger peaks to new level. If till now he was feeling a slightest of Remorse for misbehaving wid Geet den it all vanishes after listening wat Geet was blabbering. Here he had came to apologize to her nd she is complaining about him to his own employee. Dis was definitely the wrong move from her.

Geet's eyes widens in shock as she sees Maan in front of her nd his facial expressions just scared her more.

"Y Babaji Y it's always me? Why u had to send him from all of the people to listen to my cursing. Now only u can save me from his wrath." Geet thought as she gulped her saliva wen she saw him heading towards her.

As a reflex action she leans more back to her chair as he keeps on coming towards her. Finally she realizes that she can't move more back nd now dere's no escape. She sends a quick prayer to God nd closed her eyes in fear as she found him leaning closer to her. Maan kept his hands on either side of the chair nd traps her between the cage of his arms.

"Done with your cursing session Ms. Handa?" Maan asked in a way that it sends chill down her spines. She slowly opens her eyes only to meet his anger ones. His eyes were spitting fire nd Geet knows that now he'll definitely not leave her without humiliating her.

"Wat happen Ms. Handa? Did Cat caught your tongue? Few mins back you were continuously cribbing about me to my employee now I am right here in front of you say whatever u want to say right on my face." He said while looking straight into her eyes demanding an answer

"No Sir actually''" she tried to say something but her words failed her

"Wat? you were not saying anything" he asked nd she nodes her head in no while smiling sheepishly

"No" she nodes yet again in negative.

"No" he said yet again nd she continues to nod her head in negative till the tym he asked her "No"

"Yes" he said again but she keeps on nodding in no

"Yes Geet"

"No Sir"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes" she finally nodded in yes knowing that now it's useless to hide.

"Yes. You are cursing me behind my back in front of my own employee." Maan said while getting up from the chair facing his back towards her. Geet too get up from the chair adjusting her duppatta.

"Sir Wo'.." She said meekly trying to defend herself only to be interrupted by him.

"Enough Ms. Handa I think you had really said a lot for today so no need to say anything further." He said while cutting her in between nd Geet instantly shuts up her mouth.

"You were cursing me in front of my own employee nd here I came to'' (he paused a bit nd den continues) Forget it. Now I change my mind." He said still facing his back to her nd Geet couldn't comprehend the meaning behind his words. She was trying to register what he was trying to say wen Maan instantly turns towards her nd she quickly straightens herself

"So Ms. Handa its better if you concentrate in making Blue Prints rather then cribbing about me to my own employee. Did you get that?" he asked while narrowing his eyes nd Geet meekly nodded her head in approval.

"Good. So Get back to work." He said nd left her cabin while Geet just stood over dere dumbfounded trying to register what happened just now

Did Maan left without saying anything to her? She was sure that he had listened whatever she was saying about him mistaking him as Pinky yet he didn't sad anything to her. No humiliation, no insult nothing. Was she dreaming or he was actually here? Because Maan listens to her cribbing nd left without humiliating her is something next to impossible. He didn't even leave any chance to insult her even in her worst dreams nd here he didn't sad anything nd left. This cant be reality she's probably Dreaming. She was lost in these thoughts nd still looking at the door from where Maan left wen Pinky came inside wid the file.

"Oye Geet here's the file u had asked for. Sorry yaar got late actually I got stuck up wid some work. Pinky said while handling her file only to find her lost in her thought s looking at the door. She followed her gaze only to see that no one is over dere.

"Now what's wrong wid her?" She thought seeing her lost.

"Geet, Geet are you okay" Pinky said while shrugging her shoulders hard bringing her out of her reverie.

"Huh, ya I am fine" She finally managed to say something since the tym Maan left.

"O Really but you didn't seem so. What happen tell me" Pinky asked with a concern.

"Pinky did Maan sir had just came to my cabin or was I hallucinating?" Geet said making Pinky more confused.

"Geet, what are you trying to say. I am not understanding a word."

"Pinky you know what just had happened. I was cursing Maan sir in front of him only mistaking him to be you nd wen I noticed him I instantly shuts up my mouth. I thought he'll get Mad on me nd will again say something to me but he didn't said anything. He just asked me to concentrate on my work rather den cribbing about him in front of his own employee nd left. I mean he didn't say a bad word to me. He didn't humiliate me unlike other days. Can u believe it? I am definitely hallucinating. Hai na" she said nd Pinky too couldn't believe that Maan had not said anything to Geet.

"Geet I wish I could say that you are hallucinating because I myself had seen Maan sir getting out from your Cabin but what u said to me is definitely unbelievable."

"Pinky I am sure he's planning something worst for me." Geet said while sitting in the chair nd Pinky followed her

"Geet what rubbish are you saying? Why would Maan sir plan anything against you?" Pinky said while sitting on the chair nearby.

"Pinky you don't know anything. He was not among the persons who listen someone cursing him nd yet didn't say a word to that person. I am sure he's planning something worst for me" Geet said getting worried.

"Geet, I think you are over-reacting. I mean may be Maan sir didn't listened what actually you had said or if he had listened to it also den may be he didn't said anything to you because u had done very well in the presentation nd due to you only we got this project so Sir is impressed wid your performance nd datsy he didn't said anything to you." Pinky try to reason herself to Geet who was continuously making faces while looking upwards nd Pinky knows that she's definitely talking to her Babaji silently.

"Geet, are you listening to me?" She said while raising her voice nd Geet nodded her head in yes.

"Geet, don't be so much tensed ok. Nd u should be happy that Maan Sir didn't say anything to you. Den why are you getting so much tensed?"

"Tensed? Pinky if he would have said anything to me na or had even Slapped me also den I wouldn't be dis much tensed as I would have known that it is the outcome of his anger but he didn't said anything nd his Silence is much more Dangerous than his anger" Geet said worriedly.

"Geet, Relax nothing will happen ok. Nd if Dere will be something regarding wat u fear den we'll tackle it ok. So abhi just chill nd concentrate on your work ok." Pinky said assuringly nd Geet felt relaxed after listening to her.

"Thanks Pinky I am feeling much better now."

"Oye dere's no Sorry nd Thank you in friendship ok."

"Ok Baba I'll take my Thank You back. Happy?"

"Very much Happy. Acha u do your work nd I am also going to my desk or else if DD will see me here chatting wid you den he'll definitely fire me from the job. Call me if you need something."

"Ok I'll. Bye." She said nd Pinky leaves the cabin.

Geet was feeling very much better after talking to Pinky so she decided to shrug off all her thoughts nd resumed working on her designs. May be what Pinky was saying is true. He didn't said anything to her because she saved his project, she thought nd decided to let go all her fears nd concentrate on the task which was dere in her hand.

Here Maan in his cabin was pacing like an Angry Lion since the tym he has came from Geet's cabin. The audacity of this girl cursing him that too in front of him only. Ok she had mistaken him as Pinky so what that doesn't mean that she can crib about him to his employee. He thought whatever he had done wid her was wrong thatsy he wanted to apologize to her for misunderstanding her at the conference hall nd dere she was doing nothing but cursing him.

"Badtameez Ladki. I thought of apologizing to her nd she was cursing me behind my back. I m her Boss Damn it nd she had audacity to curse her own boss that too in front of his own employee. It was my fault that I thought of apologizing to her. she really don't deserve my apology" he thought as he keeps on pacing in his cabin

Nd what's confusing him more was why he didn't said anything to her? If there was someone else on her place then he would have fired that person by now but he didn't said a word to her nd just left her cabin. Why?

He thought as he sits in his chair nd looked at Geet's cabin where she was saying something to Pinky making some faces.

"She really looks cute wen she makes such kind of faces." He thought nd den immediately whacked himself mentally for even having such a thought. Cute nd she, had he lost it. But den he recalled what she was saying while cursing him nd went thoughtful.

"Wat was she saying was true? Am I really stone hearted? Is it really a bad thing that I never appreciate her on any of her work? But that's the way I am nd it's right also. If u'll get lenient wid everyone den dis world ill just take your advantage. But again m I too much harsh. She said that my employees are scared of me datsy dey never raise dere voice against my opinion was it true? Den why she's not scared of me? she had always stand in front of me wid her head high nd I just couldn't do much against her, why? Even today I listened to all her cursings yet I didn't said anything, why? May be because somewhere I felt that whatever she was saying was true, but is it? Am I really unbearable as she said?" he thought trying to make sense of whatever she said.

He thought for a while nd den immediately takes out his cell nd dials a number.

"Hello" came a voice from other side.

"Hello Dadimaa, its me Maan"

"Maan Bete, how come you had called me at this hour" Savitri Devi asked unbelievingly.

"Why? Now can't I call my own Dadimaa anytime?" Maan said irritatingly

"Arey no Maan Beta I didn't mean that? Actually you never call at this hour datsy I asked?" Savitri Devi said immediately knowing the temper of her grandson.

"Wo Actually Dadimaa I wanted to ask something to you." Maan said hesitatingly nd Savitri Devi instantly realize that he's confused on something

"Ya Beta go ahead. Ask whatever you want to ask?" Savitri Devi said while encouraging him

"Ummm' Wo Actually Dadimaa I wanted to ask that'' ummm Do you Think that I am unbearable to you all?" Maan said after lots of hesitation surprising his Dadimaa.

"WAT???????" She said in a shock listening to Maan's question

Savitri Devi removed the phone from her ear nd looked at it to check whether she's talking to Maan only or not? Maan asking such kind of question? Is it reality or is she dreaming? She has to pinch herself hard to make sure that she's not dreaming

"Hello Dadimaa, are you listening?" Maan's voice brought her back from her reverie nd she realized that she's still on call wid him.

"Ya beta I am listening but what's wrong wid you? Why are you asking such kind of question? Is everything ok beta?" Savitri Devi said worriedly nd Maan instantly realize what he had done.

"Ya I am Fine Dadimaa, nothing to worry. I asked it just like that. Acha I am hanging up now I had some work. U take your medicines on time nd don't wait for me for dinner I'll be late. Bye." Maan said nd immediately cuts the call before Savitri Devi could say something.

Savitri Devi looked at the phone once again only to find it disconnected from other side. She frowned as she tries to register what Maan was saying.

"Wats Wrong wid him today? Y did he asked such kind of question? May be he is too much stressed up due to his work thatsy such thoughts crossed his mind. I'll ask him to consult some doctor before my workaholic grandson gets insane." She thought as she keeps down the phone nd headed back to her room contemplating how will she convince Maan to consult a doctor.

Here Maan was surprised on himself for doing something like that. He had actually called his Dadimaa out of Blue nd asked her that does her thing that he is unbearable to all. Had he gone mad? Now she'll definitely get a chance to tease him nd pesters him to come back to mansion nd all because of Geet. Had she not uttered those words then he wouldn't be dis much thoughtful nd do all dis crap.

"Damn It Maan! Had u gone Mad? Y did u called Dadimaa to ask anything of dis sort. Now she'll think that I had gone insane nd all because of Geet. Pata nahi kyun maine uski baat pe dhyaan deke ye sab kar diya. Yeh ladki mujhe sach mein Pagal kar degi." He thought as he looked into her cabin only to find her working on designs again. He took a deep breath nd calms himself nd den gets back to resume his work. [Had I gone Mad? Y did I called Dadimaa to ask anything of dis sort. Now she'll think that I had gone insane nd all because of Geet. Don't know why I paid heed on her nuisance nd had done all dis. Dis girl will definitely make me mad someday]

Another 2 hours passed by nd it was 7 of the evening nd whole office started to leave. Geet looked at the watch nd den her designs. She still had to do lot nd on top of it she needs to go home on tym today as she nd Pinky had planned for an outing wid Pinky's father. So she thought that she'll show the work she had done till now to Maan to know that whether she's doing right or not nd if he permits den she'll do the rest of the work later. Though she feared to go to Maan after her cabin's incidence but she can't ignore him also. She has to somehow face him. So she musters up some courage nd headed towards Maan's cabin.

As she reached outside his cabin she sends a quick prayer to God that he had forgotten whatever happened in her cabin nd had not planned anything which will ruin her evening. Thinking dis she knocks the door of his cabin wid trembling hands nd as soon as he permits her she gets inside.

"Yes Ms. Handa. Any problem" Maan said while working on his laptop

"Sir its 7 nd everyone is Leaving" Geet said slowly

"So" Maan replied still looking at his laptop

"Ummm if you don't have any problem den can I also leave?" she asked hoping for the yes.

"If your work is over for today den you can leave" he said still not looking at her

"My work is almost over. I just need to show you dese designs that I had made till now. If you think that these are okay den I'll proceed further." She said while handling him the folder.

Finally Maan removes his gaze from the laptop to look at her. He don't know whether he was right or wrong but he found her a bit scared in his presence. Its strange she was never scared from him den what happen now. Anyways it was not his concern. It's good if people fear from him. Thinking this he took the folder from her nd started going through the designs.

Every second wid Maan seems to be like eternity to Geet as he was looking at her designs. God knows wen nd what punishment he gives to her for cribbing about him in the morning. She just wants to go away from the office as soon as possible before he can think of punishing her. She was lost in her thoughts wen her gaze falls on the file which was dere on Maan's table. She frowned as she looked at the file. Dis file was very much similar to the file that she had got for the presentation. She slowly took the file nd open it to see the contents of it. Maan was too busy in reading the designs to see wat she was doing. As soon as Geet opens the files she was shocked to see its contents. It was the designs which have been actually made for the presentation. Nd the first thing that came in her mind was that Maan purposely given her the file wid wrong designs.

"So I was Right wasn't I?" She said while seething in Anger nd Maan instantly raises his head up only to find her looking at him angrily

"Excuse Me!" he said not understanding the sudden reason of her fury.

"Don't try to act that u don't understand what I am trying to say." She said furiously

"Geet, kindly care to elaborate what are you trying to say?" Maan said irritatingly not understanding a bit

"Ok. What do you want to say about dis? Do you have any explanation?" Geet said while showing him the file nd Maan instantly realizes the sudden reason of her fury

"Geet dese Designs''" he tried to tell her the actual situation only to be interrupted by her.

"Wat happen Maan Sir? Aren't these designs are supposed to be wid me because as you put it I had purposely changed the designs den what are dese designs doing here in your cabin" she said while cutting him in between.

"Geet''" he tried to say again while getting up from his chaor but she didn't give him chance.

"Wat Sir? U still had something to say? Oh Wait! Actually I know wat u actually wanted to say. U'll say dis only Na that I had keep dis file over here to hide my deed. Isn't it" she said furiously not realizing what she was saying.

"Geet listen to me."

"Y should I listen to you Maan Sir? Did u listen to me ever before accusing me for anything? No u straight away comes to a conclusion." She spat it out in anger not realizing that Maan is coming towards her

"Geet Listen''.."

"Yes u didn't even once think about situations before coming to a conclusion nd u always conclude that I purposely made mistakes just like today u said in the conference hall. But let me tell you Maan Sir that it's not my Fav Hobby to do mistakes. Nd now also you have to accuse me for something isn't it?"

"Geet, I am not accusing you for anything atleast listen to me once" he tried once again but she was nowhere to listen

"Correct file was wid you, u had given me wrong file, I had just made the Xerox of file u gave to me yet u accused me for purposely replacing the right file wid the wrong one. But Inspite of all that I managed to save your project, I managed to save KC's reputation from being tarnished but instead of appreciating me for my work or saying Thank you to me u had only humiliated me nd still you are not sorry for ur act even now wen I found the right file in ur cabin only. You are just'''." She couldn't said further as Maan held her by her shoulders nd pinned her to the near by wall.

"Chup Bilkul Chup!" he said while placing his hand on her mouth making her quiet. He had enough of her. He was trying his best to clear dis misunderstanding between dem but she was not giving him any chance nd continuously blabbering whatever coming in her mind so he had to shut her up like dis

Geet got startled wid his sudden act. She tried to free herself but he just press himself closer to her trapping her petite body between him nd the wall. Geet felt goose bumps in her body due to his proximity. She had stopped struggling nd just looked into his eyes. for the first tym in dis 1 month she's seeing some kind of emotion in it, though she couldn't put her finger on wat was that. Nd wat he said after dis was both surprised nd shocked her

"I am Sorry!!!!!!" he said while looking into her eyes nd Geet felt like she was dreaming where the great Maan Singh Khurana is actually saying sorry to her. Was it really a dream or an unexpected Reality?

Ok so dis is it guys! hope u all are going to like it... Pls Feel free to criticise if u all dnt like it... hit the like button if u all like it... next update after 30 pages of comments nd i really mean it dis tym... dnt take it lightly

Luv Aakriti😊😊

😊

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it

maan has finally made up his mind to apolozise but hearing geet he was fuming in anger
and geet did the same mistak what maan did by mot hearing him
and at last we finalay got the ever lasting

" CHUP BILKUL CHUP"
hayee i love this wrd

the way maan was asking dadi  really chocked my heart it was a plea as does he really that danger
that people r scared from him wonder what would happen when geet would now how dark is his past
and how difficult it is for him to maintain this persona when u r broken from inside😭
Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg!
Loved geet's cursing session dat too to maan..!
And maan really asked daadi about his behaviour..!
Maan s going mad in geet's presence..
Finally he asked sorry...!
When did he changed his decision..!
All these changes in one day...!
Mujhe chakkar aa rahi hain..!😲
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
was really surprised when maan didn't scold her for te cursing
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update...

yeh geet hamesha apne saath problem le ke aati hai...

thanx for the pm