Love it graphics
ritusoni2233 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hayeee agan hot part...

love u n big hug to u tich...

ashlesha ko shi ans mil gya dadi se n maan se 

hop wo ab maaneet k bich me na aye...

bt i hate hr cz hmare maaneet ka kiss miss ho gya...

waiting 4 next
vaninair95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just awesumm...cont sooonnn

doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

wow
loved every bit of the update!
amazing
continue soon dear
will wait for more

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜›

4 pming me dear...πŸ˜ƒ

updates dear...πŸ‘

dear...πŸ˜ƒ

just ...πŸ˜ƒ

...πŸ˜›...

u r done really a 

tons of   to u...dear...πŸ˜›

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i knoe just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u guys,, loved all the comments,, thank u for taking ur time and commenting here,,, love u all..
will update in few minute

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

SIRF MERE LIYE

part 33

daadi: koi baat nahi bete,,, aap hamari frnd ki poti hain hum aapse naraz nahi hain,, aur ha maan and geet me apko hamari madad karni padegi...

aslesha: JIII?????????????

daadi: ha aslesha humne faisa kiya hain iss mahine k 28th ko geet aur maan ki shaadi hogi... geet was happy to here this,, he cheek becomes pink... bindiya come close to her

bindiya: congragulation...

geet shyly: thank u...

maan was shocked to here,,, its nothing like that he is not happy, he is the most happiest man in the world right now, but daadi's changed mind was unexpected to him...aslesha was so pissed off,, she leaved from there...

maan: ye sab kya hain daadi? aap itni jaldi maan gayi?kuch din pehle tak to aap,,

daadi: wo kuch din pehle tak ki baat hain maan,, tab hume geet k baare uke pyar ke baare me pata nahi tha,,lekin bindiya aur aadi ne hume sab bataya,, aur hume apni galti samajh aayi, hume sirf aapki aur is ghar ki khusiya chahiye thi..aur sayad geet k roop me hume wo mil gayi...

somewhere maan knew her,, she is a person of her ethics,, whatever she feel, she speaks,,, waht ever she want she could have told that,, never hide anything,bad or good... she is a strict women and choose people before mending with them...

aadi: aare wah shadi ki taiyari suru...

daadi: aadi bete aapko hi ye sab karna padega...

buttt,,,, here comes the big shock,,,

bindiya: to abb se geet mere room me rahegi...

maan was sipping his coffee, he spilled it...

maan: kya? kyun? i mean wo to waise bhi alag room me rehti hain,,, tumhari kamre me rahegi to tum

dono ko hi problem hogi na... he was in his best to sound logical...

bindiya: janti hu wo kitni akeli rehti hain..aur ek hafte hi baat hain,, wo mere sath rahegi,, shaadi k pehle

ladki ko akele kamre me nahi rehna chahiye na... maan knew she is in her best mood of teasing him and testing

his patience...

daadi: bindiya geet itne din tak to akeli reh rahi thi na, usse kya problem hogi... rehne do usse wohi aur ek hafte k baad to wo maan k room me hi shift kar legi...

bindiya: but daadi,,

1st time he wanted to kiss and hugged his daadi: ha daadi apne sahi kaha...

geet was silent all the while,, she was missing her family badly... they have declare her that she doesn't belong to them,,, as because of her they brij was murdered... her papaji wanted to come with her but he couldn't go against his father... so geet came with maan... maan saw the sad face and so was daadi and bindiya... and they knew she must be feeling lonely, as her family is not here with her...geet goes to her room... and daadi followed her...

daadi: hum andar aasakte hain bete? geet looked at her..

geet: are daadi apko puchne ki kya jarurat,,, aiye na... she made her sit on the bed and herself sit beside

her... aap yaha kyun aayi, mujhe bula liya hota...

daadi: geet bete, hume maaf kar dijiye,,, hume kabhi apko samajhne ki kosish hi nahi ki thi,,, lekin abb hum jante hain aap hi maan k liye sacchi jeevan sathi hain... geet was looking at the ground,,,, bete hum jante hain aap apne parivar ko miss kar rahi hain, lekin hum aapse kuch kehna chahte hain,,, hum aapki daadi banna chahte hain,,,, apko khusiya dena chahte hain...vale hi apke parivar yaha na aaye lekin abb ye parivar bhi to apka hain,, maan bhi to apka hain... geet faces becomes pink...daadi smiled and continue,, she was carassing her face,, bete humne kabhi apke chehre ki masumiyat pe dhyan hi nahi diya... wo kya hain na bete, humne zindegi pe jispe varosa kiya, jisse pyar kiya wo hume chodke chale gaye,, pehle hamare pati fir beta aur fir pota bhi humse dur rehta hain... mere pati aur bete ne desh k liye jaan de di,, mujhe uss baat ka garv hain lekin mujhe chod gaye, akele jeene k liye,,, abb sirf maan hain hamari zindegi me, hum unhe koi dukh me nahi dekh sakte,,, lekin abb hume varosa hain aap hi unke liye sahi hain,,, apki masumiyat vale hi pehle humne mehsoosh nahi ki lekin abb apke sacchai ne hamara dil jeet liya... hum apke daadi banna chahte hain daadi saas nahi... geet was having tears and hugged daadi tightly... daadi to got emotional and hugged her back,, she wiped her tears with geet...

maan was leaning on the door,, and listening their conversation,, he was releived that daadi and geet slowly started to get along with each other...he enter the room...

maan: are wah aap dono ek team me mil ke mujhe hi vul gaye,, mujhe bhi hug karna hain... he straight goes to them and hugged them both,, his one hand goes around geet's waist ticking her...

daadi: maan geet ko pareshan karna band kare,

maan: maine kya kiya? daadi held his ear, humne apne baal dhoop me safed nahi kiya... geet smiled

maan: ouch daadi dard horaha hain...

daadi: badmash hum nahi chodenge tumne...

maan: plss daadi,,,

daadi: bilkul nahi aap geet bohot pareshan karte hain na?

maaneet in the same time: nahi daadi... daadi looked at them and smiled

geet: nahi daadi aisa nahi hain,,,

daadi: ha wo to hum samjh rahe hain,, geet hide her face in her palm as she couldn't see her teasing smile...maan too smiled and snuggled closer to daadi,, she patted both of their faces and stood up to leave but stopped mis way,,

daadi: aacha geet aap shaadi tak bindiya k room me ya fir guest room me reh sakti hain,,, maan was confused to hear this,,,,

daadi: kyun ke ye room waise bhi naam ke liye alag room hain,, maan ka ye 2nd room hain, uske room se juda huya... yaani one way door... jo waha hain she pointed at the door... maan got up from the bed...

maan: daadi apko kaise pata chala?

daadi: bete hum aapki daadi hain...

maan: lekin ye to dad ne banyi thi,,,

daadi: to? apke dad hamre bete jaise the,, wo humse sab share karte the... wo kuch bhi ho, choti si choti baat,, to ye kyun nahi,,,,,

maan: lekin main aur geet,,,,,

daadi: aap dono hamesha se yehi the lekin humne kuch kyun nahi kaha?

maan was confused and his face could tell u that... but geet was smiling as well she is feeling lil shy...

daadi: hum jante the aap yehi kamre me geet ko rakkhenge,, aur hume usse koi farak nahi padta,, aur padhega bhi kyun, aapne unki mang vari,, adha rishta to wohi judh gaya tha,, aur hum hum dono ki pyar ki takat dekhna chahte the,, ye sach hain ke aslesha ko humne bohot din pehle pasand kiya tha lekin geet ko apne dil se patni bana liya tha... but maan bete sach kahe to hume geet pe pura varosa nahi tha,, issi liye humne wo sab kiya, aslesha ko ghar pe bulaya,,, aur wo sab... khair chodiye, hume aab pata chal gaya hain k geet se behtar jeevan sathi aapko nahi mil sakti...accha abb hum chalte hain, thoda thak gaye hain... aap rest kar lijiye aur ha kal geet dusre kamre me shift hogi, rasmo riyaz k liye... agle hafte shaadi hain...

daadi leave from there... and maan come close to geet who was looking at the direction where daadi went and she was smiling... maan slowly came by her side and kissed the nape of her...

geet: maannn... but maan pinned her to the bed,, and comes closer

maan: tumne suna nahi geet, kal hum dono ko alag rehna hoga...

geet: ha to?

maan: to? to ye geet, dur kal se rehna hain na, aaj to nahi before geet could understand he nuzzle close to her

neck licking it giving a chill to her spine...

geet softly moan: maan...

maan comes to her lips and slightly touch with the tip,, he was licking her rosy lips urging her to want more... her breath  become heavy,,, and she was holding him tight,,close to her... maan's one hand came around her kurti's knot and he untied it... and turn her,,,, his finger was tracing all around her back and she was arching to have him near her... he traces her back with the tip of his finger and then with his lips,,, passionately sucking every part of her body,, in no time maan takes off her dress along with him and came on her shielding her body with him... he slowly parted her leg and started to play with her asset,,, with his finger... geet was moaning his name loudly, he came to her lips and sealed it with a hot and demanding kiss,, then took the curves one by one,, rubbing biting teasing and the moment came,, he entered her,,,, at 1st she srceamed in pain n pleasure and the rythm of their heart took the way,, and the carnival of their love began to expload the unknown sensation that was like heaven to that moment... maan speed up in his rythm,, he was fast and geet has to reciprocate with it,, she was panting nearly fainting when he hit he climax with sudden rush,,, both leid there panting... and the heartbeat of their raising heart filled the room with the sweet aroma of there love...

ok thats it for now,,its a lil short but me yaawwnnniinggg,,,,,, will update tom... hope u'll like it,, and now onwards maan have to find a way to reach geet as she will be with bindiya or aadi or daadi or?????????????????

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
awesome dear
loved it to core
but it is short update
continue soon