Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sukklover

4 pming me dear...😃

u done a really  dear...👏👏

4  ur hard work...⭐️

sach a   update...😳

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕.

your comment always act as a jewel to the thread.. i always adore it... thank loads for such beautiful comments...😊 keep supporting me...

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

guys sorry for the wrong link... i wanted both the posts of the update to be on same page so i shifted it on next page...😳😳

sorry for the inconvinience... here is the direct link...

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@all- this time i tried to reply to everyone...and i am overwhelmed with the responses and eagerness to know the preson oops i mean the devil... but plz dont throw jutiees and tomatoes because i am going to reveal the secret in the next update... but name is going to be revealed

Part 24:-

She opened her eyes to find her life standing there with a face full of love concern and worries' she looked around to find herself surrounded with doctors and nurses ...

She recollected the incident and fear surrounded her face'.

She held Maan's hand tight and closed her eyes tightly'.

Doctor checked her '

Doctor:- Mrs Khurana how are you feeling now????

She said nothing just kept looking at the worried face of her husband and concern full eyes of her di' she just nodded with her eyes gathering all the courage she could have..

Everybody sighed and doctor asked Maan to come with him as he has to clarify some things '. Maan unwantedly left Geet's hand and she felt a sudden loneliness surrounding her' She shut her eyes tightly and Maan was stunned at her gesture.. all he could say was

Maan:- Mishty. I'll be right back don't worry'. Di is with you'

She felt a little relief by his words and nodded with her eyes that she is fine but asking him to come back soon'. He nodded and left'

Asmita came near her and sat beside her' She looked at her and tried hard to smile.. Asmi just caressed her head and pecked her forehead'

Asmita:- tune to hume dara hi diya tha bacha' ab kaisa feel ho raha hai???

Feeling'. Oh God!!! What has di asked to her.. How could she explain it to her what is she feeling at that very moment' she very difficultly gather the courage and spoke'

Geet:- Di I am fine' don't worry'

Asmita:- don't dare to snatch my right to worry for you'. I'll keep worrying and you know na what Maan keep saying about me is that I am a shop of worries'.

Both of them smiled but Asmi noticed there is something that was wrong with Geet.. she thought it might be Sameera's incident and fumed a little'

Doctor took Maan to his cabin and spoke

Doctor:- Mr. Khurana as Mrs. Khurana has regained consciousness so she is fine physically.. just some of the bruises that time is going to heal.. but at her response I am worried as if there is something bothering her .. Mentally she is facing some turmoil'  I would suggest you to do as she wants and let her worries be out of her because this type of condition can even lead her to depression' Her reaction was not at all normal'  I would suggest you to take double care of her ' physically and mentally'

Maan just nodded'.. Doctor's words have shaken his entire intern' and he was still in a deep thought regarding Geet'

Doctor:- Mr Khurana, she has to stay here for one more week as she needs a proper care'.

Maan just thought for a while and said

Maan:- Arrange all the facilities at KM.. I know she'll feel good at home only and one more thing I want each and everything perfect'

Doctor:- okay as you say .. I'll send a nurse with her and you can take her home tomorrow'

Maan:- Now!!!

Doctor confused'

Maan:-Arrange everything now'

Doctor just nodded in disbelief'

Asmi was sitting beside Geet and trying to lighten her mood but her eyes were only and only glued at the door ' she was becoming restless being away from him for so long'. Her heart was burning seeing him in pain because of her and that was she worrying' his pain because of her'' she couldn't even sleep coz she didn't want to remember the incident that was worst than a nightmare for her' the words that echoed in her ears were

"I'll snatch away each and every happy moment of yours Geet' your each and every possession"

She shivered remembering those words' she could afford to lose even her own life but she can't afford to lose her family which is her most pride possession' and most prominently her husband who is her oxygen '. She was shuddering with the thought'

Geet:- (st) Babaji I have lost a lot in life' mammu papaji bhaiya still you shower me with my new surroundings, my loving family and my loving husband who loves me head over heels ' plz babaji if I ever prayed to you whole heartedly don't even let him touch my family' plz babaji'.

A tear drop left her eyes and fell over her cheek' She suddenly felt a very familiar touch across her cheek..  she opened her eyes and found him rubbing his finger to let each molecule of tear drop being washed away from her life'

Maan:- is it still paining???

What could she answer to him' how could she tell him that it is not her physical pain which is bothering her. It is something else' some inner fear'  she saw him standing there with the utmost love in his eyes and interrogating expression on his face' she simply nodded for a No and try to speak

Geet:- aap ho na mere paas then I have no pain to remember'.

Maan:- don't act smart' you have almost taken me away from my breath' chalo get up we are going home right now'.

Asmita:- Maan home??? but she needs rest'..

Maan:- di tum fikar mat karo.. I'll not allow her to even step down of her bed as long as I feel she is fine but this hospital environment' I just hate it and I know she also can't bear it.. haina disaster queen???

Geet smiled and nodded'

All of them went home' Geet met dadima ' dadima sighed after such a long time to see her open eyes'.. Maan was extra conscious regarding her health.. he made all the arrangements himself ' he was shouting at each and everyone..

Geet was noticing this and smiled to herself seeing her Dusht Danav back to field'. But this suddenly scared her' she was scared for him what if he re-enter that darkness from which he has came out after a long time' she was afraid' she started shaking'.  Suddenly everything in front of her eyes became dark and she went to an unknown world'. His devil face came in front of her laughing at her mocking her and shouting'

"you are going to be left with no one around you Geet .. you are going to repay.. you are definitely going to repay.."   

"I was not at fault' I didn't did anything' plz spare my family'"

continued below
l
l
l
l
l
l
v

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

She felt a little light on her face when some of the water droplets touched her eyes' she snapped opened her eyes and saw him standing there with loads of worries all over his face.. did he hear something.. did he know' all she could do was she hugged him tightly and started to cry'.

Geet:- Maan!!! He is back Maan he is going to kill me'.

Maan was more than shocked to hear that'. He heard her screaming in the state of her unconsciousness a moment ago and now she was in so much fear'

He held her tight nd could only speak'

Maan:- nothing is going to happen to you Mishty' nothing as long as I am with you'

He took her to their room and made her lie comfortably' he was about to get up to brink water for her but she was not letting him move away from himself'. It was becoming unbearable for him to see his bubbly wife in this condition, he dreadfully wanted to know the reason behind her trouble but he didn't want her to remember all that so he thought it was better not bring that issue in front of her at that very moment'

Days started passing' Geet was getting well physically but her mental havoc was eating her from inside' she never let Maan disappear for a sec'  she always keep on asking about everybody at home being fine or not' she wanted each and everyone to remain always in front of her eyes so that she could be assure of their well being'

Although she acted to be normal but her small-small worries could not hide her fear from him' He was getting restless '. But his questions would only give her pain and that was the sole reason for his silence ' he just wanted to distract her brain from that issue'

He was not from those who after such a dreadful incident to his wife would keep sitting quietly.. His men were on their mission of finding the unlucky person who dared to harm his love'. He was not amongst those who would sit still after knowing that it was definitely not an accident' but he didn't want to show it to Geet and this time he couldn't take risk with her'. He was acting normally remembering doctor's words to keep her happy as usual' si he pretended to be normal' he shifted his entire office work to home.. Although Geet refused his decision but he was adamant' he knew it was against her wish but she was saying it for him only' she herself wanted him to be near her'.

One such Day 

He entered the room and saw her sitting at the window with tears in her eyes...

Asmita entered the room with her juice.. Maan winked at her...

Maan:- How many times do I need to tell you I hate tears in your eyes???? Huh' di ask your beloved to plz stop bothering me' jab dekho rona shuru'. What do you want to show everybody that I am torturing you, I am not letting you live peacefully'. Waise I am not at all concerned for anyone else still meri image hitler ki q bana rahi ho??

Asmita:- par Maan'.

Maan:- nahi di ye aapki laadli hai na isne mujhe bahut tang kar liya.. now I am not going to bear it anymore.. saari duniya ke liye social service karti ghoomti hai' she don't even realize how important she is for me' I mean for us'

Asmi smiled and said

Asmita:- waise geet this is truth' you know how important you are for Maan' I mean for all of us'.

Maan:- stop teasing di' focus on her..

Geet made a baby face as there was no one to defend her and this brother sister Jodi was at one side'. Suddenly they heard a voice..

Sanchit:- Kaun pareshaan kar raha hai meri kiddo ko???

Geet:- bhaiya ye dono bhai behen' mujhe milke daant rahe hain'

Sanchit:- q daant rahe ho tum meri Geet ko????

Asmita:- oh mr. savior your Geet was crying?? Ask her why???

Maan:- just because her husband is torturing her haina miss express'

Geet:- excuse me Mr. Maan Singh Khurana'  dare you say something about my husband.. he is so sweet and I am no more a miss' I am married since one and a half year' and ask your wife to stop bothering you' jab dekho tab chipki rehti hai'

Maan:- dare you say something about my wife' are you jealous of my wife.. she loves me a lot'that's why she wants to be with me always'

Sanchit:- oh hello both of you'. Have a lil shame' your elders are in front of you and you both are indirectly flirting with each other'.

All of them laughed'.. asmi handed over her juice to her but it was only him who knew her worries but unaware of the reason'.

At night Geet was sleeping peacefully in his arms and he was a little relaxed seeing her smiling in her dreams'.he too went to sleep'. After some time he felt a sudden shake' he woke up and saw Geet shivering badly'. She was screaming in her dream'..

"No You Can't Do That,  Maan He Is Lying Don't Believe Him'"

Maan shaked her and she got up'. She saw Maan and hugged him tight as to never let him go''

Maan consoled her by rubbing her back'. She cried in his arms for don't know how long and he couldn't bear that'.

After some time she was calmed' she looked up at him and kissed his forehead'.

Geet:- mai aapke bina nahi reh sakti aap mujhe chhod ke to nahi jaaoge na???

Maan:- tumhaare sapne me bhi nahi'..

Geet kept her head on his shoulder finding a little peace '

Maan who could not bear it even a fraction of sec more spoke

Maan:- Mishty!!! Who is behind your pain' plz have a little trust on my love and tell me'. I cant see you like that plz tell me'

Geet:- I trust you and your love more than myself'.

Maan:- then why are you letting your fear overtaking your love and trust for me'. Plz don't do this to me' you are the most important person in my life and I can't see you like this'

Geet:- same is with me.. you are the most important person in my life and even I cant see you in pain'

Maan:- no pain is more throbbing than to see you in pain Mishty'

She looked at him with ocean of love in her heart and was mesmerized by his words'. she spoke

Geet:- Sahil, Sahil Chopra'..

Hearing his name entire incident of past came in front of his eyes..   

Precap:-

past...

so guys i answered one question of yours that who was he... rest will do in next part... sorry  for the cliff hanger... waiting for your comments...

mishty_shona thumbnail
sweet updt..!!!i love dis maan...!!!🤗btw jaldi nxt updt dedona..plzz...!!!!! 😍
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
awww poor geet is so terrified...
hmmm whoz sahil??? curious to knw abt the past...
luved asmi n sanchit..
continue soon
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
really gud update...
but u r such a pain...kyun ?????????
cliffhanger part ...
cont real sooon