oh gosh why is this sasha always behind geet 😡
kareena32 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update please cont soon
waiting eagerly for next part
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey gals! me back wid another update... Thank u so much for all ur likes nd comments on the previous Part... i knw i m not able to reply to u all but i really gets very less tym now a days due to my coachings nd all so i apologize to u all from all my heart nd thank u so much for showering all ur Love on me...

so now without wasting a minute me going to post the another part within few mins. hope u all are gonna like it...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
waiting dear
aaku wher r u these days i could not figure u out in the forum now a days
seems like u r really busy now a days
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

(Siggie Courtesy: Thanx to Aliena (cute-Aly) Thank u so much sweety... Luv U🤗 ) 
Part 10:

Maan immediately opens the file placed in front of him nd realizes that Mr. Mehta was right. Dese are the same designs that dey had rejected earlier. He looked angrily at Geet thinking that she has done dis purposely. On the other hand Geet too as confused with the turn of events because as far as she knows Sasha has made new designs den how come the old Designs are here in front of clients. She looked at Maan thinking that dis is another plan of him to humiliate in front of all.

"I don't believe dis Geet that u could stoop so low. You know dis very well wat importance dis contract had for my company. Still U had brought our differences between this presentation nd made dis mistake purposely Inspite of my warning u umpteenth tym. I'll not forgive you for dis Geet. Never" he thought

"I can't believe dis Maan Sir for humiliating me in front of others u can go to this extent that u'll risk such an important contract of urs. U purposely gave me the wrong file for the Xerox so that u can blame me for all that. Today u had crossed all limits today to make my lyf hell." She thought.

Both blames each other mentally unknown of the fact that none of dem are to be blamed as dey both are stuck up in dis situation due to the evil plan of someone else

"Yes Mr. Khurana do you have any answer of this?" Mr. Mehta spoke bringing both Maan nd Geet back from their thoughts.

"We are extremely sorry sir but I guess there is some kind of misunderstanding" Adi said in order to control the situation but Mr. Mehta was too much annoyed to listen anything.

"Enough Mr. Adi first u all spoil the whole meeting nd den give these Lame excuses to cover up the situations. What you guys have think that we won't be able to realize wat u all are planning to do. I guess that's why u had already sent your Architect Sasha away so that she don't have to give any answers for this. Was she so much out of ideas that you all had to present these old designs in front of us. Nd you Mr. Khurana, I didn't expected this from you atleast. You are such a successful businessman yet u behaved so unprofessionally today. I am Sorry Mr. Khurana but I don't think that this deal can take place between us." Mr. Mehta said frustratingly while expecting an answer from Maan but he was just standing there speechless.

For the first tym any of his client was accusing him nd he don't have any answer with him to prove himself nd that too because of Geet. For the first tym he had been struck up wid dis kind of situation nd he don't know how to escape from it. For the first tym someone is calling him unprofessional nd he don't had any strong point to answer him back nd all of dese because of Geet who was hell bent in taking revenge of what he was doing wid her in dis 1 month. He looked at Geet with pure rage which sends a shiver down of her spine. If looks can kill then Geet would definitely be turn into ashes right now. She herself was confused due to turn of events.

As far as she was able to know Maan in dis 1 month he was not the person to mix his professional life with the personal one derefore it was hard for her to believe that he had purposely given her wrong file to humiliate her in front of all. Moreover he was not in the one who can listen to anyone's accusations so quietly so was she mistaking in understanding him. Well whatever the reason it is first she needs to control the situation anyhow. She don't know about Maan but she cant let the hard work of all the peoples go in drain who had worked hard for this presentation due to this stupid challenge between dem. Determining this she took a deep breath nd decided what she had to do now.

"Please stop all of you" she said while addressing the clients who were turned to leave.

"This presentation will take place all I wanted from you all to is that kindly let us give the presentation first nd if you guys wont like it den u all are free to accuse us for our unprofessional behaviour" Geet said sweetly yet calmly making everyone captivated over dere. Though Mr. Mehta was not in the mood to continue the presentation yet the confidence in dis girl's voice had compelled him to stay for the presentation.

"Now what is she going to do?" Maan thought while looking at Geet who had turned towards the presentation board not understanding wats cooking in her mind. But he can't stop her also as all the clients had already taken their place back nd all he can do now is to pray that Geet won't do any damage further.

Geet closed her eyes for a moment nd clutched her Babaji's Locket tight to gain some strength. She send a quick prayer to god to make her successful in what she's going to do now nd slowly opens her eyes only to find everyone looking at her to continue the presentation. She looked at Maan to understand what is going in his mind but as usual his eyes were blank. She sighed nd continued with her presentation.

"Gentlemen, first of all I am extremely sorry for the chaos that had been created few mins. Back. Your reaction after seeing the old designs was obvious but I wanted to let you all know that it was not over dere due to mistake. We had purposely put that file over dere" she said nd everybody knotted dere brows in confusion not understanding y did she do that. As if understanding their thoughts Geet smiled nd continued further

"Yes you all are thinking right. We had purposely put that file over dere nd we are happy to know that you really had a good memory power that u instantly recognize the previous designs but sir we didn't did this to insult you or to mock you. We had done out the file of old designs in front of you so that we can clearly explain you the modifications in the flaws that you had mentioned in our Last presentation. So if you all want me to proceed then I can tell you about the modifications." She said nd everybody nodded dere heads in approval to continue further.

"Thank you so much Gentlemen. So as u all know the Township for whose presentation we all are gathered over here is being made for Middle class Peoples who cant afford Luxurious houses in the posh Localities of the city. Last time the flaws that Mr. Mehta had pointed out was absolutely right nd I m now going to elaborate the modification that we had made after Ur telling us our flaws." She said nd gestures Pinky to turn off the lights. Nd as the lights were off she puts the CD of Previous Designs in the projector nd den again turned to explain the designs.

"As we all know that Dis Township is for middle class peoples whose dreams are though not less den the higher society peoples yet dey preferred to remain down to earth. They wanted to spend dere Lives like high society peoples but yet in some cases they preferred dere simple routine. Acc to these Designs we see that a club is going to construct over dis point of township" she said nd circled the spot where the design of Club is present.

"No doubt our Club will give dem lots of facilities. There is an arrangement of Golf nd many other things but the people who work Day nd night to earn their Livings can't go to club nd Play Golf. Dey don't even get a minute to spend wid dere family in dis busy lyf den how will dey get tym to play golf. So in the place of club we had decided to construct a Community center. Where dere will be all those things which will help the peoples to get few minutes of peace from this tensed life. There will be a session of Yoga in the morning nd evening to get a first step towards stress free lyf. In the noon there are special classes for the housewives so that they can learn the things better which are of their interests instead of gossiping nd in the evening we had planned to have a classes for music, dancing nd all dose activities which their children will fantasize. Normally parents are reluctant to send their Kids to high class institutes in the fear of getting spoiled but in dis way the children will be dere in front of their eyes nd their children will also learn without any kind of problem. This activity house is meant for all the members of the family right from the kids to the old ones. Nd not to forget to mention, the membership for this activity house will be very much less then the one it would be in the case of club which hardly anyone can afford"

"Nd now the second point is about the Servant quarters attached with every house. Every middle class people can't afford full time Servants den wats the use of Servant quarters. So Instead of Servant quarters if we construct a small garden den it'll attract people more. Normally the elders of our houses Love to gardening nd during tea ' time most of the family wants to have some tym together under the shade of nature. The chirping of birds, the warm sun rays of winter, the sweet aroma of soil in the monsoons nd the cool wind in the summers will not only sooth the stress that dey face day to day but also will make dem to spend few moments of peace with their family. A newly married couple will enjoy the first rains of Monsoon in their own garden. Toddlers will Learn to walk by messing demselves up in the soil of own garden. Everything will bring that smile of contentment on their faces which seems to be vanished in the hassle nd bassle of today's fast running life"

"Nd now the third point, Temple. Yes I know that we live in 21st century where the faith on God is almost nil. But we can't ignore that we are Indians who are modern yet traditional who still believes in God, who still worships the idol of stone with the faith that our god is present in that idol. In dese designs we had completely ignored the fact of constructing a temple, mosque, Small gurudwara nd church. So the places that I m marking now is fit to make all dese."

Nd she kept on telling all the pros nd cons of the designs. Every member of the room was absolutely dumbfounded to see how easily she had converted all the flaws into the best piece of Model. The way she was explaining each nd everything with her point of view was absolutely awesome. Maan was absolutely speechless after listening to Geet. He had never expected such kind of presence of Mind from Geet. The way she controlled the whole situation was truly remarkable. Not once did she fumbled or paused due to confusion. Can it be true that she had done all dis purposely, he thought. May be or may be not. If she had not done all this purposely then hw can she present the designs so confidently nd if she is doing this purposely then y is she trying to control the damage. All these thoughts were going in his mind wen Geet's voice bring him back on earth.

"So gentlemen these are the modifications that we had done in the designs. We can present you the new designs itself but I wanted u all to go through dese designs so that there will be no sort of confusion in Ur mind. I knw the things that I had mentioned over here can easily be available in any Middle class society but wat Middle class society cant give is the luxurious home with the best material as input which is the dream of every person. A home which had all those things which a higher class is having yet it should be in budget. So we are giving dem Luxurious home in their budget with all dose things of which they are habitual since dere birth. But if you want to the new design that we had prepared as another alternative which is totally different from dis den we are ready to present them but I cant assure that whether it'll increase the USP of our project or not nd how far will our project will be successful according to that design." She said nd crossed her fingers praying that they won't ask for those designs as den she don't know wat she'll do. Mr. Mehta nd his associates discuss the points among themselves nd with each passing Minute Geet's heartbeats are rising due to the anticipation of their view.

"The Designs are good Ms. Geet but what's bothering me is the cost. Do u think that after doing so many modifications there won't be much effect on the cost" Mr. Mehta said finally breaking the silence

"Yes Mr. Mehta we can afford it. As I mentioned earlier not everyone is capable to take costly membership of club but no one will deny the membership of Community center. People are getting luxurious homes along wid their normal nd simple life style nd dis is the USP of this project. More nd more people will be wiling to book their home in this township nd the changes that we had made will won't make much effect on cost too. Infact these changes will only save the cost." Geet replied confidently to his query nd with the look of everyone's faces she knows that she's succeeded.

"Wat do you think Mr. Khurana? Can we afford it as Ms. Geet had said?" Mr. Mehta asked Maan to remove the last bit of his doubt

"Yes we can. The changes are of minimal cost nd it'll only increase the USP of our project." Maan replied while still looking at Geet who was surprised to see that for the first tym Maan is agreeing wid her for something.

"Well in that case Mr. Khurana the deal is still on. I must say that u really had very efficient employees in Ur office. The way Ms. Geet had modified the whole design without spoiling the beauty of the township is truly remarkable. She had made us see the business with new point of view, the 'Personal Touch'. The way she attached emotions with her each nd every change is truly amazing. U are really an intelligent girl Ms. Geet. I really like the way of ur presentation nd I am sorry Mr. Khurana that I had been so impulsive earlier without even seeing the presentation."

It's ok Mr. Mehta. I can understand. If I was at Ur place den may be I too had done the same. Thanx for considering our presentation."

"Ur most welcome Mr. Khurana. But I had one cond. I want only Ms. Geet to work wid you in this project pls." Mr. Mehta said while Giving Geet another shock of her lyf. She nd work wid Maan no ways!!!

"But Sir''" Geet was about to refuse wen Maan cut her in between

"Sure Mr. Mehta Geet will work wid me in dis project." Maan said interrupting her nd Geet looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

"Great then Mr. Khurana I m eagerly looking forward to work with you nd Ms. Geet"

"Ofcourse Mr. Mehta nd I wish that u won't be disappointed after working wid us."

"Ok den Mr. Khurana I'll take your Leave now nd I'll wait for u both to present the final Blueprints of the designs after modifications." He said while extending his hand

"Sure Mr. Mehta I'll let u know wen we'll be ready to present the designs as soon as possible" Maan replied while shaking his hand nd the clients take the leave

After the clients left Adi nd Pinky had almost pounced on Geet congratulating her for her success.

Pinky: Oye Geet tune to kamaal kar diya yaar. Pehli hi ball pe sabko clean bold. Gud yaar [Wow Geet! u had done a wonder. U had clean bold everyone on the first ball]

Adi: yes Geet, I had never thought that u can present the designs in dis way. U had not only saved the damage but also give this project a new direction.

"Thank u so much Pinky nd Adi Sir. I am glad that I m able to make it up" She replied wid a smile nd looked at Maan expecting appreciation from him too. But he was just standing over dere wid his face other side.

"Don't you all have any work? The presentation is over so instead of gossiping I want you all to get back to work NOW!!!!" Maan barked at everyone making everyone shiver. All 3 of dem started leaving from the conference hall wen Maan stopped Geet.

"Geet, Tum ruko" he said nd Geet instantly stopped in her tracks thinking that may be now he'll appreciate her work while the other two left [Geet, u stay]

Geet turned around to look at him in the hope for the best. She tried to read Maan's expressions but as usual failed. But Maan instantly understands wat she's thinking. Geet waited for him to say something but his next sets of words just shocked her.

"Wat? Are you expecting me to appreciate in you the way Mr. Mehta or Adi nd Pinky did? Are you expecting me to say 'Oh! thank you Geet, u really saved my Project. I don't know wat I would have done without you'. Well if you are expecting all dese Ms. Handa den let me tell you that you are expecting wrong because I m not going to do any of these. Because basically you had done everything according to your own plan." Maan said rater in a harsh voice nd Geet just looked at him dumbfounded

"Cant he think anything good about me just once." She thought as she looked at him surprisingly

"Wat? did I said something wrong Ms. Handa. Wasn't dis all Ur plan? To take the revenge of all I m doing wid you from last 1 month. Haven't you decided to put this project in danger so that u can take revenge on me? I haven't it Geet that u'll bring our personal differences like dis in between our profession. Inspite if my warning you umpteenth tym, Inspite of my telling you again nd again that dis project is important for me u purposely placed the wrong file in front of the clients nd later wen u thought that u are going to be in a big mess if the clients just walk out from this project u cover it up by giving the modifications in the designs so that no one can suspect you nd u too will rise in everyone's eyes. Everyone will appreciate you nd u'll also get a chance to boast that u did a favour to me nd my company by saving dis project. But let me tell you Ms. Handa that u didn't saved dis project u had saved urself because if today I had lost dis project den I swear u would be in a big mess after dis." he continues accusing her without caring how is she feeling. Without caring that whether the allegations that he had put on her are true or not

"Enough!!!!!!" Geet finally burst out not able to bear more of his accusations. Here she had saved his project even after knowing that he had done all dis purposely nd he's doing nothing but accusing her of the crime that she haven't committed.

"Enough Mr. Khurana. Can u ever stop making your own assumptions over something? You think that whatever u think or do is right nd rest of the world is wrong. Isn't it wat u think? But you are wrong Maan Sir. Ur Dis I-am-the-Boss-nd-Boss-is-always-right attitude can't be always right. Nd wat did u said that I had purposely put the wrong file in front of the clients to take revenge from you den sorry to burst the bubble Maan Sir I don't do such cheap things to take revenge on anyone. It was you who was hell bent in humiliating me in front of others datsy u had send me wrong file purposely to get its Xerox. Isn't it Maan Sir? U thought that clients will get annoyed to see the old designs in front of dem nd u'll get yet another chance to humiliate me, to make my lyf hell. But everything backfired nd I presented the design in the way that clients had Loved it nd now to cover your own deed u are accusing me of putting wrong file. Nd for Ur kind information Maan Sir I had not saved dis project to save myself or you or to boast in the office that you owe a favour from me I had saved is project because there are so many peoples whose expectations are dere wid dis project. I m not a spoil sport who had to play such a cheap trick to defeat my opponent" Geet answered him back without thinking wat is she saying. She had enough of his tantrums. If after dis he throws her out from dis job den also she won't care as its better to leave the job instead of getting humiliated again nd again

"Geeet!!!!!" Maan seethed in anger seeing her answer him back only to be get answered back from her again.

"Y? Not able to bear truth Maan Sir. U think u can say anything to anyone; can put any accusations on anyone nd dat person can't defend himself or herself. Well Mr. Khurana whole office can scared of you so they are ready to get their self-respect tarnished but for me my self-respect matters me the most other den anything else. If I ever make any mistake den you are free to give me any punishment I won't even flinch a bit but if u punish me or accuse me of something that I haven't done then I won't tolerate it also. If u can't appreciate me on my hard work den pls don't accuse me also for the crime that I had not committed." She said nd storms off from the conference hall without caring of the consequences of her outburst on him.

Maan clenched his fist tight in anger nd bang it hard on desk seeing the audacity of this girl. First she conspire nd den she gives him a long speech on Self-respect nd all just to cover up her deeds nd on top of it she accuse him of giving her the wrong file. Well! She really had called a big trouble for herself.

"U had no idea Ms. Geet Handa for wat trouble u had called for urself. Till now wat I was doing wid you was nothing. It was just a fun but the war had now started. Let's see how long u'll be able to survive in dis War" he thought while looking at the direction where Geet had just left mentally preparing another devious plan for her.

On the other hand Geet reaches her office extremely angry. Till now whatever he had done wid her she had bear it all thinking that it was just a part of the challenge that they are playing but today wat he had done was definitely not acceptable. First he trapped her in his trick nd wen she dodged out from it he was accusing her for nothing.

"U cant do whatever u like Mr. Maan Singh Khurana in the pretext of this challenge. Till now it was just a fun game between us, u knw the tom nd Jerry fight but the actual war had now started nd I'll prove u wrong by surviving in it." she thought as she slumped in her chair nd looking at his cabin which was still empty.

3 hours has been passed after the presentation nd both Maan nd Geet are in their respective cabins engrossed in their work. None spoke to each other after their heated argument in the conference hall. Yet Geet didn't back out from her duties. She still sends him his coffee at the interval of 2 hours but the only difference is that she sends it dis tym through peon. In the same way Maan too sends the peon to her to inform her that she had to work on the blueprints from today itself as dey had to present them to Mr. Mehta next week so Geet just gets engrossed in it nd Maan looked into other projects. He was going through some file wen Adi knocked at the door of his cabin nd after getting permission from Maan he entered inside with the file in his hand

"Wats it Adi?" Maan asked seeing the file in his hand

"Sir Dese are the designs that we had prepared for the presentation today"

"Wat? Haven't we had already presented it over dere?" Maan said while knotting his brows in confusion not understanding the head nd tail of wat Adi had said

"Sir dese are the actual Designs that Sasha had prepared for today's presentation." Adi said while clearing Maan's every doubt

"Wat? Hws dis possible? Nd from where did u find it?" Maan said while coming towards him nd checking the file.

"Sir I find it at Archive. I had gone there to get one of the file dere only I find it lyieng on the desk"

"So Geet has hidden dis file at Archive" Maan muttered under his breath but enough audible for Adi

"No sir Geet cant do dis" Adi replied seeing him misunderstanding Geet

"Excuse Me! u wanted to say that I m wrong" Maan said while narrowing his eyes nd Adi gulped down his saliva seeing his anger

"N-n-No S-s-sir u are taking me wrong. I just anted to say that Geet can't do dis because since the tym she had left ur cabin she haven't gone near the archive nd after that she was busy preparing the Xerox nd den for the presentation. I myself had seen it sir but wat I was not able to see is that from which file is she studying the designs as both of dem are similar." Adi said in order to defend Geet but his words send Deep effect in his heart nd mind.

"Adi said that Geet had not gone at the archive or even near it nd also that both the files are similar so am I mistaking her? Did she really do it unintentionally? But if she hasn't changed the file den who can it be? She said that I had sent her wrong file but Hws dat possible as I myself had checked the file twice before sending it den hw can she get wrong file? Dere's definitely some part of the puzzle missing." He thought as Adi's words registered in his mind. Nd as the realization dawn upon him only one name clicked in his mind nd it was of that peon with whom he had sent the file. He immediately goes near his desk nd presses the bell nd after few mins. Peon came inside.

Maan: Raju whom you had given the file that I had asked you to give to Geet

Raju: Sir I had given it to Geet Ma'am itself.

"Oh Really! But Geet said dat she didn't got the file which I had send by you. Nd Adi had found this file in the archive." Maan said while showing him the file nd peon just scratches his head in confusion

"No sir I had given it to Geet Ma'am only" he replied after lot of thinking.

"so u mean to say that in the way that file had grown legs nd it itself reached in the archive by walking." Maan spat it out in anger irritated with the turn of events

"hehehehehe" Adi laughs out his signature Laugh not able to control after wat Maan said.

"Adi!!!!!" Maan barked while giving him a glare nd he instantly shuts his mouth

"S-s-sorry S-s-sir" he said nd instantly shuts up his laughter

"Yaad Aaya sir. Geet Ma'am ke cabin me jate tym main Tasha Ma'am se takraya tha aur files niche gir gayi thi. Dono files similar thi isiliye shayad exchange ho gayi" Raju replied after remembering his encounter wid Tasha [Yes Sir nw I remember! While Going to Geet Madam's cabin I collided wid Tasha Ma'am causing files to fall down. Both of dem are similar so I think dey got exchanged.]

"Wat? Tasha. But wat are the file of old design is doing wid her. That was wid Sasha den how come Tasha is holding it." Maan said nd Raju shrugged his shoulders gesturing don't know.

"Hhmmm Raju u can go now nd send Tasha in. I want to talk to her"

"S-s-sir Tasha is not in the office. She had gone along wid Sasha in order to help her in hospital." Adi replied by giving Maan the little information he had.

"Hhmmm. Ok den I'll talk to both of dem tomorrow. Nd Raju u can go now nd from next tym be careful. I won't tolerate such kind of mistake from u again." Maan said in a final warning tone nd Raju just nodded his head nd left from dere.

"Sir nw wat should we do wid dis file?" Adi asked pointing out at the file in Maan's hand

"Adi Presentation is over na. den keep it at the archive only" Maan said irritatingly listening to Adi's stupid question.

"S-sure Sir" Adi replies nd was about to turn to leave wen Maan stopped him.

"Wait a min Adi. Give dis to me. I'll talk about it to Sasha tomorrow." Maan said nd Adi handed him the file before leaving from his cabin.

After Adi left Maan slumped in his chair wid his face between his palms registering wat just had happened. it was all dome by a mistake. Though he still don't know wat dis file is doing wid Tasha but one thing is clear that Geet is innocent. She haven't done this purposely as he thought

"It means Geet was saying true. She had not did dis purposely. She really got the wrong file. Yet she left no stones unturned to control the damage that has been caused due to this misunderstanding. Nd I instead of thanking her for her effort just kept on accusing her. She saved dis project nd I instead of appreciating her just humiliated her. Dis was wrong. For the first tym Maan Singh Khurana was wrong. If Adi won't come to tell me about this file den I might landed up in doing another mistake. But whatever I had done in the conference hall can't be changed all I can do is to apologize to her. But y should I apologize to her, I m her boss. But Maan u did wrong over here so you need to apologize. Fine I'll apologize to her nd if after dis she'll think that I m weak datsy apologizing to her den I know other methods also to clear her dis misunderstanding." Maan thought nd looked at Geet's cabin who was still engrossed in preparing the designs. After lots of answering nd questioning wid himself he finally took a deep breath nd gets up from his chair nd headed towards Geet's cabin to apologize to her.

Ok so dis is it guys! hope u all are gonna like it... Pls Feel Free to criticize if u all dont like it... nd ya from nw on i might be not able to give regular updates as my coaching has been started nd it suck almost my whole tym... so i get very little tym to spend on updates so pls dont get mad on me... i'll try to update frequently but cant promise hw frequently... Hit the like button if u all like it nd DO Leave ur Comment/Criticism its necessary

nd ya next update will be wen it reached 30 Pages of comments ... i learned dis trick from Marvee. 😆😆... but i m serious about it... sooner it'll reach to 30 pages sooner will be the update... so u guys keep commenting

Luv Aakriti😊

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

waiting dear
aaku wher r u these days i could not figure u out in the forum now a days
seems like u r really busy now a days

Dnt even ask Abi... CA Coachings had been re-started nd i m totally held up in it... Really get very less tym now-a-days😭😭... i miss u all a lot
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum part dear
superb
loved it dear
wow geet presentation is superb dear
and great adi 
u are came in right time
pls give one more update dear
cant wait to read dear
pls give one more dear...