Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats !!!!!! 4 d new thread ...

continue soon ...

awesome ... superb ...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Geet ne toh Sameera ko chod diya but ab Maan nahi chodega...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread...
i think geet made a mistake by letting sameera go...
i hope this time maan decides and makes sameera's life miserable
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
like button not working...😭😭😭😭

but i read each comment of yours and believe me i love reading them.. plz continue supporting me... Due to network issues it is really difficult to reply individually but i'll try hard next time to reply each of your comments...

moi updating guys...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

like button not working...😭

but i read each comment of yours and believe me i love reading them.. plz continue supporting me... Due to network issues it is really difficult to reply individually but i'll try hard next time to reply each of your comments...

moi updating guys...

its ok dear we will wait for reply keep smiling
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Part23

She was shifted to a ward… she was still unconscious.. Maan sent Asmi and Dadima home to take some rest and he sat beside her holding her hand….

Doctor came inside….. he examined her and found no movement yet…

Maan:- when will she regain consciousness???

Doctor:- Mr. Khurana I did lie to you at evening you know that…. Savitri devi ji was panicking a lot and I didn't want them to know the actual truth that Mrs. Khurana has suffered a minor brain injury which will take time to heal… hopefully she'll be conscious within 24 hours… we don't have next door then…

Maan:- just think twice what you are speaking and who is concerned with this??? Samjhe…. I don't want any kind of carelessness regarding my wife's health… I don't know how but I want her to be alright.. mind you…

Doctor looked at him in disbelief… he simply nodded and asked him to go and rest at home as all the staff is present here to take care of Geet but he simply refused. Doctor even told him about the rules of the hospital but he was the MSK… Which rule in the entire universe could stop him to be with his love when she needs him the most….

Maan:- Burn your damn rule book  today… I am not going anywhere… will not even bother you people don't worry but I will be by her side at any cost… I hope I am clear….

Everybody knows him.. He is the man of his words and no one can even dare to stop him from doing what he wants to do….. so every one left from there leaving him with her alone…

He kept looking at her when he felt a sudden tear drop exiting his eyes and he was in no mood to control his emotions because his love was lying unconscious with how much pain he could never even estimate… he was looking at her with the pain he was suffering deep inside his pumping organ which was crying loudly to see the person who rules it in such a condition. He was missing her continuous talks badly… he was dying to hear her voice, he was so much habitual of her blabbers that it was becoming tough for him to even breath without it….

The wound is yours

The pain I feel

I keep on wondering

How to heel

Seeing you lifeless

Takes my life

How can I see you

Like that my loving wife

My heart dies

To hear your voice

Why the hell

I have no choice

But to wait

For the stupid dawn

Oh my breathing air

Where have you gone???

Holding her hand he spoke

Maan:- kyun karti ho tum aisa??? Kyun satati ho mujhe itna???  Tumhe pata hai ki mai tumhaare bina nahi reh sakta na isiliye tum mujhe itna pareshaan krti ho…… kehti ho Maan I love you the most aur sabse zyada dard bhi mujhe hi deti ho… I can't see you like this… I can never see you like this damn it….

He shouted… tears automatically started to find the way downwards but he didn't let them stop now… he was holding her palm tightly as if never to let it go … he slept over their hands still holding it tightly… 

Sun rose with an new day and a new morning… both of them were still together but situation was indeed different… he was still sleeping on her hand when Dadima entered along with Sanchit… they saw them and a tear drop escaped her eyelids…

Both of them didn't want to wake him up but couldn't help out coz he was sleeping in an awkward position…

Dadima:- Maan Maan bete !!!! wake up son !!!

Dadima touched his forehead and found him to be suffering from a high fever….

Dadima:- are Maan ko to bahut tez bukhaar hai……

Sanchit:- Mai doctor ko bulaata hu dadima… aap fikar mat kijiye…

Meanwhile Dadima woke him up and asked him to rest on the couch but he was not at all ready to listen to anybody. He kept on sitting there only not leaving her hand for even a second…

Maan:- dadima aap aaram kijiye.. mai hu yahan.. pata nahi kaise aankh lag gayi… I am here only dadima….

Dadima:- but Maan aapki tabiyat….

Maan:- I am perfectly fine dadima….

He said bluntly giving a not-in-mood-to-argue-more look to her… but she was his dadima only…

Dadima:- Geet bete!!! Aap khamakha hi inse itna pyaar karti hain… he doesn't even think about you.. if he would be thinking about yourself he would never neglect his health.. because for you the most important is his health….

He was listening quietly to all this and realized what his dadima is talking about… doctor entered and Maan spoke looking at him in his MSK attitude..

Maan:- Give me the medicine which should not be a heavy dose at all bcoz I have to take care of my wife too and I can't afford sleep at all…. And I want to be well as soon as possible.. I hope you got that otherwise I know the other ways too….

Dadima rolled her eyes….

Maan:-dadima you go and rest at home… I'll be with Geet…

Dadima:- Nahi Maan aap ghar jaiye aaram kijiye… aap thake lag rahe hain… fresh ho jaayenge…

Maan:- I am fine dadima… I have asked Nakul to send my clothes here only.. I'll get fresh within few minutes… you go…

Dadima:- ziddi hai aap… hum apni beti ko chhodkar q jaaye… hum thodi der yahin rukenge… waise Maan humari Geet ko to raat ko hosh aa jana chahiye tha but…..

Maan:- dadima she has been given anesthesia again so that she'll not feel the pain in her leg…

He lied bluntly...

Dadima was not impressed much with his answer but she kept mum…. Meanwhile Asmita arrived and looked at Maan.. She could clearly see his face, dried tear strained.. she knew him since childhood. She could sense his condition but not fully…

Asmita:- ye kya haal banake rakha hai Maan tumne apna… Geet ko hosh aayega to tum aise uske saamne aaoge… go and get yourself fresh… these are your clothes…

Maan:- but di…

Asmita:- Go Maan!!! Now!!!!

Maan went to get freshen up… Dadima sat beside Geet and looked at her with tear full eyes..

Dadima:- humari Geet sirf bolti hui chehekti hui hi acchi lagti hai… haina Asmi… aise dekhke inhe hume bilkul accha nahi lagta…

Asmita:- haan dadima… she is full of life.. isne aate hi humaare bejaan se ghar me raunak daal di…

Dadima:- iski ye haalat us Sameera ki wajah se hui hai..

Asmita:- matlab???

Dadima:- I saw Sameera in mandir

Asmita was shocked..

Asmita:- dadima aapne maan ko q nahi bataya???

Dadima:- bete hm nahi chaahte the unhe pareshan karna….

Continued Below
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
v

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Maan and Sanchit were standing outside overhearing their conversation..  Sanchit looked at Maan and found his face with a cold expression which was oblivious of his nature…

He kept his hand on his shoulder and spoke…

Sanchit:- Maan!!!

Maan:- nahi jiju!!! Sameera cannot do this.. I am 100% sure.. she is not the one….

Sanchit was shocked… He looked at him with questioning eyes…

Maan took him aside and started telling him….

Maan:- jiju… I was not at all satisfied with Geet's decision to let go sameera…. I had a doubt that she is going to mend her ways to harm Geet so I hired a private detective to spy on her and he was regularly observing her activities… from last few days he was giving continuous reports on the phone calls she was having… the places she visited often and I was having full information about her routine each day… she was not the one who pushed Geet I am dead sure…

Sanchit:- Maan then why the hell you don't know that she was present in the same temple wher Geet went???

Maan:-  that is where I missed but asa I got the news of Geet's accident I called him to ask Sameera's whereabouts and he informed me that she was in the same temple but he was continuously following her and she didn't do any suspicious act..

Sanchit:- To Maan was that an accident??? a mere accident????

Maan:- nahi jiju.. I don't think so something is really fishy… mujhe kucch samajh nahi aa raha hai jiju… what to do?

Sanchit:- Geet kaisi hai ab??

Maan:- she is still unconscious jiju… doctor told me that she has suffered a minor brain injury so she'll take time to regain consciousness….  And if she doesn't regain it today then they can't say how long will she take??? I am scared jiju… I am hell scared….

Sanchit:- Maan… come on !!! Don't behave as a kid… the MSK is scared… no!! never!! you need to be strong enough to handle the situation… the way you are…. And we all are here with you…

Maan:- you are right jiju but when it comes to my family and specially Geet I don't know why my heart starts to sink… I have lost a lot and I don't want to lose more…. But I'll try to remain strong ….

Sanchit:- and don't stress yourself much because its you only who has to take care of everybody.. so for you your health must be most important and don't worry about the accident we'll find out anyhow….

Maan:- once I find out na jiju… that person Is going to see the hell on the earth itself… its my sincere promise to Geet…

Sanchit looked at his determined face and was somehow satisfied by seeing her love towards Geet….

Maan:- jiju plz take dadima to home na.. I cant hide the truth from her for so long … specially when she is in front of my eyes..

Sanchit:- but…

Maan:- plz jiju…

Sanchit:- okay!!!

They both went towards Geet's ward and saw dadima and Asmita looking at Geet and talking about her……

Sanchit:- Asmi who is there with Navya??

Asmita looked at him with confusion and said

Asmita:- Sanchit!!! Navya has gone to school…

Sanchit gestured him to keep quiet and she does but was confused…

Sanchit:- then who will attend her when she is going to return from school??? Dadima will you plz do me a favour… plz accompany me to home to attend Navya as I cant handle her myself and Asmi will going to eat me up if I don't….

Dadima was confused but seeing pleading Sanchit she agreed with a half heart…. Sanchit looked at Maan and assured her with his eyes….

Dadima and Sanchit left for home and Maan was left with his di and his loving still lying unconscious on the bed..He again sat beside her….

Maan's glued to her face. He was missing her voice badly.. he was missing her orders badly he was missing her smile badly he was missing her all cute antics badly…even he cant measure how much he was missing her and how much he was feeling lonely without her.. he wanted to hug her.. he wanted to feel her.. he wanted her to shout on him for not taking proper care of her. He was feeling guilt again the guilt of being the reason of the pain to her..he thought he has no right to be near her because he was the reason of her troubles  but he remembered her words

"don't pull urself away from ur own people' coz we cannot harm our beloved people by staying near them but we hurt them more staying away from them' they need you , they need ur love and most importantly they need ur happiness' and they are happy if you are near them and you are happy' the same way u need their happiness they need you to be happy' we need you don't pull yourself  away from happiness'. It really hurts '.. Think about dadima, di, bhaiya, they all day and night pray for ur happiness, for ur safety.. don't you think you are hurting them by being away from life, being away from happiness'  no one is responsible for anything' everything is pre decided by babaji(pointing towards the sky)' this is life which we have to deal with and which we have to go through whether we want or not'  plz do think once about this matter in a positive way coz I know you always keep on thinking over it in negative way' plz for your people for us plz'  "

He smiled to himself and thought…

Maan:-(st ) kaise karti ho tum aisa… har baar chup rehkar bhi mujhe galat kaam karne se rok leti ho… tumhaare bare me mai kya kahu…. All that I can summarize is that you are an angel for a me who turned me the other way round….

I feel proud to have you

I feel blessed to love you

I feel great to feel you

I feel divine to touch you

I love my name in your voice

I love my happiness in your choice

Most importantly I feel something when you are around

Otherwise I was a hard stone somewhere on the ground…..

Maan:- Geet bahut natak ho gaya… I know you love to trouble me.. but there is a limit come on get up now… it is enough for now…. Chalo get up….

Asmita was noticing maan for so long and she was glad to see his brother like that and when he started talking to Geet then she smiled to herself and went near him and caressed his head..

Maan:- di ….

Asmita:- Maan!!! Humari Geet jald hi uthegi….

Maan nodded controlling his tears hard….

Asmita:- let them flow Maan …. Your pain will flow through them….

This was it… he couldn't control then…. The river of tears found its way again and he hugged his di and started pouring out his pain.

Zameen ki to fitrat hai

Ki har cheez ko sokh leti hai

Warna unki yaad me girne waale aansuon ka

Alag hi samundar hota

While he was sitting with his head in his di's lap and one hand still holding his life he felt a sudden movement.

She opened her eyes to find her life standing there with a face full of love concern and worries… she looked around to find herself surrounded with doctors and nurses ...

She recollected the incident and fear surrounded her face….

She held Maan's hand tight and closed her eyes tightly….

Precap:-

Geet:- Maannn !!! he is back Maan… he will kill me…..

plz plz plz press likes and do comments...sorry again again guys for letting you people wait...

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...loved the poem😃

love how maan took care of geet and brought her back...love their entire family supporting them👏

who tried to kill geet if t sam...me 😕

continue soon...

Edited by leverne - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update ... loved maan taking care of geet... or omg ab ye kon aa gaya maaneet ke life mai...Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gud work👏.waiting for the nxt update.