Posted: 12 years ago
hey zoha dear

Pls update!
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoha25

<p align="center">
<font color="#ff0000" size="6">zoha really very sad from all of you...
😭

after updating almost daily

after giving everything what u want

im getting so less nominations...

if u think i dont deserve it

than tell me i will stop writing too.
😭

i really feel like crying after sending 300 msg

and rarely gets 170 likes.

thats really very disappointing

and comment ki to baat hi na karo..

i think theres no point of my writing..</p>
<div align="center"></div>
<p align="center">zoha
</font></p>

hey dear
don't be sad
we all love ur ff
and we defo nominate u
bhasha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dont be sad.ur ffs are really good that is why we like it and we give comments .ur each ff have different characters and story also different.u r really an awesome writer.
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zoha its not about quantity of readers its about quality ;)
Dont worry dear. Your writing style is amazingly unique.
Dont get disheartened from all this :)
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonu4ever

Zoha its not about quantity of readers its about quality ;)
Dont worry dear. Your writing style is amazingly unique.
Dont get disheartened from all this :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR...

LOVE YOU...

sonu4ever thumbnail
When i'll get home i will def vote for you from my computer :DEdited by sonu4ever - 12 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 11

He knows he is wrong, but that moment nothing went in his mind other than work. Ok now sleep. We will talk in morning. He slept and closes the light. Maan too went to his room and didn't know what he will do now. He knows he have hurt her, but she was the one who never expected anything from him than why was she angry so much.

She got up and immediately got ready and made her way down. Sam was making breakfast for all. She turns around to see ger in hurry. Geet. She stops at door and turn around. You are. Again going? Geet rolled her eyes and went out not answering her which made Sam know she must be in her full mood. Shaking her head she went to kitchen again.

Geet went out but yesterday thoughts were still on her mind. She was still feeling really sad don't know why, what is the main reason behind her feeling?  Is she feeling so bad because of all people ignorance?  But that's what happens always than why is it hurting her today more by him showing his this attitude toward her. She move ahead but was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. Turning around she found Samar.  Where are you lost? She looks at him. He smile at ger being lost but the moment her red eyes and pale face come in his view he put his hand on her cheek worriedly. You OK? She nodded and hugs him. He holds her, sensing her sad face. Something again must have happened.  Without antithetical word he made ger sit on bike and drove to collage.

Maan who stood at the window watch everything down, he clenched his fist seeing geet in Samar arm and him cupping her face. And then she sat in his bike holding him from back keeping her head on his shoulder. He hated their closeness, didn't approved a single of it. He wanted to punch Samar face hard, but somewhere he knows he is wrong, he did wring with geet and ger have to apologize.

They reached the collage, all the way he let her keep her head on his shoulder and sleep for sometime peacefully while he purposely drove slowly not to jerk her. He slowly stops the bike and moves his other hand to her cheek. Geet. She slowly opens her eyes inhaling a deep breath move away. Let's go. Nodding her head she slowly stand and both entre inside.

She finishes her presentation and sat quietly in her other class. Samar sat beside her all the while.  When they were alone he asked ger. What have happened? She sighed looking down only.  Geet. He called again finding ger so silent but what shocked him more was a thin line of tear on her cheek. Not wasting time he moves his arm around ger. Hey what happened? She sniffs wiping her tear and shakes her head. Kaise kuch nahi?  Bata kya hua? She moves close to him finding comfort and peace. Why this always happens to me. Why always I have to wait?  Why I always have to listen to others?  I at least didn't expect this from him Samar. I didn't expect him to take me as lightly as other take. I'm nothing to him too.

He tightened his hold stroking her hair, but deep inside he wanted to deal with this person, how he dare behave like this to geet. How can he even do this? He has to pay for it. Very heavily.  Ssshhh bus. He engulfed her in his arm soothing her but burned inside seeing her so broken. He knows, somewhere she was building very tiny hopes from him but he too have become a jerk. He know somewhere she always wanted to marry a person who understand her, who respect her,  who can fulfill her all desires and at least ask her for one time before making any decision.

Samar wanted her to come home with him but she told she have to go home as Sam told ger to be. As much as he hated all these but he have to agree and let her go.

All were having breakfast together when maan mom spoke up. Where is geet? Sam looks here and there. Aunty, she is in college.  She smile and again start eating. All finish and went away leaving Sam dev and maan. When will she come Sam? Dev asked knowing well maan is desperate to know.She will come after two hours. She thought for something and suddenly gasped a loud making maan and dev look up at her. Oh my god. How can I forget? Both frowned. Today was her important presentation. And I didn't even drop her. She sighed shaking ger head. Tabi subah itne gussein main thi. Maan and Dev exchanged a look where Dev give him a blaming look. He cleats his throat and look at Sam. Can I... can I go to pick her. Sam looks at him for some time and time smile nervously.

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT.

PRE  PART 10  NEXT  51902607

Precap: Samar angry at maan.

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
sonu4ever thumbnail
Res

Yayyy im first hehe 😃
Lovely update Zoha. 👏
Samar is an amazing friend. 😃
Maan getting jealous. Muhahaha loving it 😳 😆
Awww poor geet, But maan is caring 😉 He just have to explain things to her now 😃
Interesting precap. Maan deserves to face samar's wrath 😆

Cant wait for more 😃 🤗 Edited by sonu4ever - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it...
poor geet..!but he dint do it purposely..
but dey dunno each other well..
so mu happens..