CINDRELLLA STORY (rajat tokas mugdha chapekar)RTMC FF PT22 updating-73 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
no words simply superb cant wait 2 read the next part...
loving every part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update n pm
ohh no sm is suspicious abt nanny
and also piyu din't like ananya
n ananya to faint
only engagement done
both veer n anu apologised to each other n gave chance to back off
thank god ananya still ready to marry veer!!
but she knew that veer had kid?
also very few time left to ananya get major
how will ananya save by tht evil tro
waiting for next chapter egarly

prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
omg!!!my poor anu is in such a bad condition...even piyu didn't like her๐Ÿ˜ญ
and the marriage got delayed...what will happen now????๐Ÿ˜•
plz update soon...
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part-8

part 9

Stepmom told shasha to check if anu is her room .Shasha checked n was shock to see she isn't there

Shasha- Mom anu is not in her room. I have checked the entire house.the back door is open.

S m-How can  she have left. I gave her sedatives then how is that possible.what if someone has kidnapped her(she remember's something goes to nanny's room)

S m- Where is anu?

Nanny- Madam wat r u talking abt

Sm- Don't act innocent . I know u must have kidnapped her 4 ransom when u r attempt 2 steal was failed

Nanny- Ma'am I don't know anything

S m- Don't try my patience I know u r behind this as no one was there in the house

except me shasha n u.

Nanny- Madam pls belive me I m telling the truth

S m- f9, so u r not gonna budge. From u r not gonna leave this room until u tell us the truth .(they went outside and locked the door)

S m- shasha call mukul and tell if the papers r ready to prove anu is mentally ill. We have to find anu I m gonna call some people to look her out

Shasha- shud we inform the police

S m-r u out of u r mind .media came to know abt this . our  plan might get affected

In singh mansion

Everyone left .mrs singh,manoj mr gupta n mr rai along with veer are sitting in the drawing room

Mr gupta- so should I read the final  draft of the agreement as marriage is delayed

Mrs singh 'no we didn't agree 2 this the marriage should take place tonight only

Mr rai- u r the one who broke the promise. Firstly no proper preparation to welcome anu and u r grand daughter misbehaves with her. And mr virendra pratap singh acting as if he is guest in someone else's wedding and hiding in his room

Veer- O I m sorry that I m not excited for the wedding

Mr rai- listen to me you need ananya as much as she needs you.

Veer- thank u for reminding me that (In frustration he leaves)

Mrs singh - oh god

Mr rai- You can't make her feel that she is being disliked by everyone in the house she is gonnna be married. We won''t disgrace ourselves as we are the one's who are paying

Mrs singh - how can u say that a minute ago u said both parties need eachother

Mr gupta-calm down rai, its natural for everyone to be tense. They will grow on anu with time

Mr rai- I m sorry for overreacting. We r not gonna rush. Ananya will stay at my place and rethink her decision. If she is still ready we can do the marriage tomorrow. Just a request mrs singh make some effort to make it a real wedding

Mrs singh- wat u want me to throw a party

Mr rai-just make sure anu feels that its her wedding n she is being welcomed by her n laws.

Mrs singh- f9

Mr rai left.

Ajay took ananya into the house .

Ajay- are u fine?should get something for u

Ananya - no I  m ok

Mr rai enters

Mr rai -ananya don't worrry u rest tonight we'll talk tomorrow.go and rest in that room (and he took her there n left)

Ajay -wat happened?

Mr rai-nothing its just that we should'nt rush

Ajay-f9 uncle I' stay at my apartment today have to work on some case(he used to stay mr rai's house to give him company)

Mr rai- ok

Veer is sitting in his room thinking about the event .ananya too can't sleep she is sad that becoz of her piyu is upset and she was reciprocated in the way she expected her in laws to receive her.(imagine sleepless in seatle)

In the morning mr rai came in anu's room

Mr rai- good morning beta that came to check whether u r awake or not

Ananya- uncle I can't sleep through the night may be because I didn't take my medicines .i cannot sleep without them

Mr rai- Those drugs don't help u sleep they are making you weak.they have ruined ur body for years.you r not gonna take them again,now get ready

Ananya- (she looked at her clothes) if I wash my outfit now will it get dry soon

Mr rai-(smiled ) I'll take care of that (and he opened the cupboard in the room) look these r my late wife's clothes . I know they are big for u but u can try on . till them I''ll get ur clothes washed.now go and tidy up.don't feel like guest . I m like u r father. So its u r own house.

Ananya-(she warmed up to his love n affection but suddenly she became sad) I wonder if veer didn't like me because of my clothes

Mr rai- ofcouse not

Ananya-no didn't u see how the girls were looking at me

Mr rai- if he will love u becoz of u r appearance and clothes than he shouldn't love u at all

He should find himself lucky that he found such pure and innocent girl.

Now go bath its u r father's house right.(ananya got to  bathe)

Mr rai was setting breakfast on table , ananya came in her hairs were wet dripping water.she wore a pink gown which was too big for her as she had became too skinny.

Mr rai ' I didn't know wat u would like so my all types of egg

Ananya- thanks uncle, I'll have omlet (they started having breakfast)

Mr rai- u eat more n put some meat on your bones u r too skinny.

(while having the breakfast)

Mr rai- annaya I don't wanna rush u but I have to ask u . do u really wish to marry veer

Ananya- yas uncle.very much.its been my dream to get married, have a family. Hubby who loves me , whom I can trust

Mr rai- it won't b a normal wedding

Ananya- I don't want any grand celeberation .i just want veer to love.i know I m ugly ...

Mr rai- no u r not now finish u r breakfast

(HE WAS WORRIED AS HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS innocent gal that her marriage is gonna b a deal)

Part-10

Edited by pranita1202 - 11 years ago
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one dear...

i am feeling so bad for ananya๐Ÿ˜ญ...she just wants some care, concern & love of the family...but this marriage is only a deal...plz plz let her know & accept this truth & then get married to veer...if she will get to know after marriage, she will be totally shattered๐Ÿ˜ญ...

anu's SM has locked nanny...oh no...& now she is searching for ananya...i hope marriage will be completed before she reach ananya...

plz plz update soon...can't wait to know what happens next...
Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
reat update...
feeling so bad for anu
smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post cant wait anymore...
Thnx for the post...
It is becoming  really intresting day by day...
wowieeezzz!!!!!!!!
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part...๐Ÿ‘
o god...poor nanny is caught by sm n shasha...what will they do with her...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
poor anu...she is axpecting so much from this marriage...
how she will react when she get to know that it's only a deal...
n veer doesn't love her...๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope sm n shasha k ane se pehle dono ki shadi ho jaye...
update soon ...
luv u...๐Ÿ˜Š
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pranita :
          read both of your updates..they are nice !! i'm feeling bad for nanny & ananya.. bechari๐Ÿ˜ญ !! but i think piyu's reaction to the situation is ok, after all she's just a kid !!๐Ÿ˜Š bdw, one request to you, please post the exact link to the page in which you have posted your update in the pm, that way it gets easier to find it out !! ok ??๐Ÿ˜‰
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so sorry for ananya  ๐Ÿ˜ญ She's such a sweet girl & she ofcourse deserves a hubby & a family who loves her... I hope dis deal will change into everyone eventually loving & accepting ananya  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nice updates dear!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ