Users

Frequent Posters

-knirwal- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi di when ur going to update nexy part...eagerly waiting..😊
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear i just read ur ff now oly itssimply amazing dear plz addme to ur buddy \list dear
nats0101 thumbnail
hi.. just read ur ff..πŸ˜ƒ
liked it a lot..πŸ‘β­οΈ
hopin tht maan realises wht geet has told him..πŸ˜‰
waitin 4 ur nxt updt..
nd plz add me to ur pm list!!
πŸ˜ƒ
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 hi i just read ur ff
today.it's very light
enjoyable. so simple
u done so amazing
ur funny comments
r more interesting .
hope u still updating
please tell us r u panning
to update soon or not
please if u r reading 
this give us a teaser.
so all ur fans can wait
4 ur update.add me in 
ur pm please.
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey everyone...😊😊😊 i am back with an update...hoping u all will like it... and yeah plz forgive me for th delay...like i always say, work first so had vanished... plz bare with me πŸ˜›
now read on... 

Chapter 37

Geet held herself from bits and decided to get ready for office. It was unusual for her to feel fine at that moment. She had never expected that things could change around in just one night. Yesterday had been an eye opener for her. She had realized that it was time for her to makes things right. She had probably ruined a bit of maan and heer's relationship but then she would make it all right, that's what she thought. If she had known better she would never have initiated the mysterious journey for Maan. She felt guilt seep thru her body like a spear. But she had things to be done today. She got ready in a jiffy and left for office.

Her family dint ask her to stay back for breakfast coz they all knew she was already late for office. It was exact 9 when she reached office. She left a sigh of relief and rushed towards her cabin. She had type her resignation letter asap and submit it. The only thing she dint realize was today was definitely not her day. Most definitely not. As soon as she sat on her chair, adi came inside with a pile of files stacked on top of each other.

Adi: geet can u plz help me with these files, I kind of feel I'll trip any moment now.

Geet laughed at adi's situation. She got up and helped him place the files on her table. Adi smiled thankfully at her, heaving a huge sigh of relief. Geet just smiled.

Geet: adi sir yeh sab kya hai??? Yeh tho bahut purine lagthe hai..

Adi: purine lagthe nahi, yeh purine files hi hai. Maan sir ka order hai ki in sab files ki information database main honi chahiye, jaldi se jaldi.

Geet: kya? Par main tho'

Adi cut her in the middle'

Adi: geet zyada socho mat aur kaam pe lag jao, patha nahi maan sir ko kya ho gaya hai.

Geet: par adi sir, manin tho'

Adi: main main baad me karna, abhi yeh kaam karo plz'ab main chaltha hun, mujhe bhi bahut saare kaam hai'

He smiled at her and left her cabin. Geet stood rooted in her place not knowing what to do? She had to submit her resignation letter and here adi had given so many work for her to handle. Screw maan singh khurana, she thought. She nodded n disagreement and decided to complete the work at hand and then get back to her original ideas. She sat down and took a file, dusted it and started studying it.

Maan who was watching all this from behind the blinds, smiled secretly.  He knew what geet was upto and he would do anything to stop her from succeeding in her motives and for that he knew exactly what to do. He called in tasha and sasha to come and meet him immediately. So to his words, they bother were in his cabin the very next moment.

Sasha: yes mk? Aapne bulaya hamein???

Sasha smiled seductively towards maan, the one thing he hated the most.

Maan: mind ur behavior sasha, you are very well aware abt my dislikes. Don't show me ur white teeth when u r inside my cabin. Is that clear?

Maan ordered in crude manner. All sasha could do was nod her head. Tasha just shivered behind sasha.

Maan: that's better. Ur job today is to make sure, geet's always immersed in some or the other work. If this task is not done, u both will be fired. Now leave my sight and get lost.

Maan being the arrogant man, knew exactly how to make things worse for his employee and also how to ease it. He knew he was making it really tough for geet but he had no choice. Her intentions had to be suppressed in all matters possible and he would do it. Maan also knew tasha and sasha were more than happy trouble geet. That's exactly what he wanted them to do, just for the day. Later from tomo he would handle everything himself.

In all this chaos, both maan and geet had failed to realize that things never happened the way they wanted to. What would happen today would turn around everything to places where they rightly belong.

Sasha came out of the cabin elated. Tasha just tailed along nervously with thoughts of loosing their job.

Tasha: sasha'

Sasha glared at her,

Tasha: oops, sry, ma'm, aap kya karne ka soch rahi ho?

Sasha just smiled.

Sasha: main kuch kyun karungi? Sab kuch tho miss geet handa ko karna hai.  Aaj tho main sirf araam karungi.

She laughed and tasha too joined in. they both went to geet's cabin. She was busily working on a file, and failed notice the entry of evil twins. Sasha and tasha felt disgust looking at her and furious coz geet hadn't noticed them yet. Sasha smiled and slowly pushed down all the files to the ground.

Sasha: oh my god!!!

She said innocently. The sound of the falling files had made geet notice her surroundings.

Sasha: I am so sry geet, so irresponsible of me. Tumahra kaam aur bad gaya.

Geet just smiled. Little did sasha and tasha know with whom they were messing with. Her smile irritated sasha and tasha. Tasha whispered to sasha'

Tasha: yeh tho has rahi balki use tho rona chahiye.

Sahsa glared her to shut up. Tasha just stood silent.

Sasha: isme hasne ki baath kya hai geet???

Geet got up from her chair and leaned forward towards sasha. Sasha took a step back alarmed at geet's sudden posture.

Geet: hasungi nahi tho aur kya karungi??? Kaam tho tum logon ka bad gaya'

Sasha and tasha looked confused and looked at each other.

Tasha: tumhara matlab???

Geet: matlab tho saaf saaf hai. Giraya tum logone hai tho utana bhi tum logon ko hi haina??? Rules of the game sweethearts. Waise bhi agar tum logon ne yeh saare utaye nahi tho main kya kar sakthi hun iska andaaza bhi nahi laga sakthe tume log'

Geet smirked at them in a devilish manner. They both dint understand a word.

Sasha: tumahra matlab kya hai? Main in files kyun utaungi. Yeh sab tho peon ka kaam hai, head architect of khurana constructions ka nahi, samjhi tum?

Sasha warned her. Geet couldn't stop laughing at her words.

Geet: sasha, do u really think u can scare me??? Think twice before messing up with me. U r not the only one with brains here. Now if I faint in front of you after slapping myself, obviously sab ko patha chalega, maan sir tho yahan dekh bhi sakthe hai. Iska matlab, meri condition ki wajah tum log honge and saara ilzaam tum logon par hoga ki tumne mujhe thappad maara hai. Then maan will obviously scold u endlessly, and might suspend u or may be not. One thing is for sure, u both might have to do all my work for the day. Sochlo, files utana hai ya phir mera saara kaam tum log karoge.

Sasha(angrily): tum yeh teek nahi kar rahi ho geet'

Geet: teek tho tum nahi kar rahi ho sasha, trying to mess up with me. Bahut galat insaan se ulajne ki sochi hai tumne. Salwar kameez pehenthi hun iska matlab yeh nahi ki main behenji hun. Main who sab kar sakthi hum jo tum sirf karne ki sochthi ho. Now will u please place the files back in there position???

Geet smiled crookedly at them. Sasha stomped her feet and signaled tasha to keep all the files back in her place while geet watched them pitifully. Sasha and tasha both were making weird faces touching the dirty files. Geet chuckled at their state.

Maan on the other hand, laughed his heart out seeing how intelligent geet was. God, that girl is something, he thought, hopelessly falling for her intelligence.

precap: hum tum...😲

yeah i know very less of maaneet but the next part is full of them only, so u can rest till then... now ur turn to like and comment, hope u all liked it.

Edited by samaira39 - 12 years ago
samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simm28

hi i just read ur ff

today.it's very light
enjoyable. so simple
u done so amazing
ur funny comments
r more interesting .
hope u still updating
please tell us r u panning
to update soon or not
please if u r reading 
this give us a teaser.
so all ur fans can wait
4 ur update.add me in 
ur pm please.

thank u so much for ur appreciation, i have updated the ff, even though i do it only when i am free...i dont usually give teasers but i'll think abt it for sureπŸ˜› plz add me as ur buddy if u want to be PMed...😊
samaira39 thumbnail

updated dear...πŸ˜ƒ
samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nats024

hi.. just read ur ff..πŸ˜ƒ
liked it a lot..πŸ‘β­οΈ
hopin tht maan realises wht geet has told him..πŸ˜‰
waitin 4 ur nxt updt..
nd plz add me to ur pm list!!
πŸ˜ƒ

thank u very much and i am glad u liked it...😊
if u want to be pmed plz add me as ur buddy πŸ˜›
samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongs123

hi dear i just read ur ff now oly itssimply amazing dear plz addme to ur buddy \list dear

thank u and i am glad u liked it... plz add me as ur buddy if u want to be PMed...😊
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh god..!
geet's mind s working so fast..
luvd the retort given by geet..