Frequent Posters

rupzloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
meee waiting...
yepppeee
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Update in 1 hr ... searching for pics ... 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
waiting add me to your pm list i already send the request on your pm id
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
happy new year guys !!! 

I know its been months and months i had updated this ff .. 
hope everyone still remember me ðŸ˜•
This update is full and fully maaneet one and quite an emotional one and is much needed one . the coming ones ll be damn funny and i promise it .. had finished typing the updates .. so ll update depending on the likes and comments this time ðŸ˜‰

PART 35 

With the marriage ceremonies in 1 and a half weeks , today gonna be the last day the would be married couples could hang out freely .  Since it's a Saturday , maaneet made up a plan to spend the maximum time with each other ' ofcourse with the permission of parents in the name of girls hang out !!!! and boys with the excuse of office works !!!

Now geet was waiting in the park for 15 mins and there was no sign of maan. She stood there irritated  and tried calling him but all she could here was "the number you are trying to reach is currently busy".

Geet  thought : maan , I ll kill you if you dint pick up the call now .

Just then she saw a white Honda city car parking near her . It was maans car and a driver came out and called her .

Driver : mam , maan sir ne kaha ki I should drop you in the farmhouse .

Geet was confused : per maan ne muje yaha wait karne keliya kaha . wait let me call maan .

Driver : ji mam .

Geet tried calling him but could not reach him at all . so finding no other way she sat in the car .

After one hour , car  stopped and she saw a beautiful farm house with greenery  surrounded by .

She slowly walked towards the door . when she opened the door , rose petals fell on her .she was pleasantly surprised and could not stop smiling . she spread out her hands and the petals fell on her hand . she kept them on her face . It felt so soft and fresh . unable to contain her excitement any longer , she called out her life .

Geet : maan ???? maaan ???? kaha ho tum ????

Out of no where , she felt herself standing on a spot light . IT was then she noticed a path of roses . she walked through and reached the hall . It was beautifully decorated with lights and  curtains . tears  started flowing from her eyes out of happiness . she never felt so special before .

And there stood the man who is the heart of her life with hands crossed over his chest giving a smile that only his geet could get . he opened his arms wide and geet came running and crashed in his arms .

Both stood there hugging each other for a long time . the peace they felt , the love , care was surely out of the world !!!

Still in the hug ,

Geet with tears in her eyes : I love you maan !! I love you so much !!!

Maan : I love you too geet .

Both came out of the hug slowly and looked into each others eyes . he slowly moved closer and kissed her ... 

when he released her , she was all red and hid her face with her hands ... maan could help chuckle on seeing her ... 

Maan  : so mrs.Khurana , ll you dance with me ???

Geet smiled : ofcourse Mr. Khurana .

Maan switched on the music and pulled geet towards him . maan kept his hand on her waist while hers on his neck . their movements were on slow pace . the eyes locked . the only thing they could here was each others heartbeats .

After some time when the song finished ,

Geet : you did these arrangements ????

Maan just smiled  and took her to the dining table which was filled with indian and continental foods . he procceded to serve her and then served himself . The breakfast was finished with minimal talks . the emotions they felt could not be expressed ..both knew , words are just a path to express themselves ' but now their bonding is beyond the means of explaining and words were no way required '.

Geet preceded to clean the plates while maan sat in the garden .  she joined him after some time and sat holding his arm .

Out of blue maan asked something to geet which made her to look at him .

Maan : where were you all those years geet ??

Geet dint understand his question and gave a confused look .

Geet : muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai maan .

Maan got very emotional  : where were you all these years geet ??? when I lost my parents and lost in the dark world without any emotions ??? sometimes I feel that am not at all fit for you . tum itne ache kyo hu geet ???

Geet knew it was totally unlike him to talk something like this but she also felt that its must for him to let out his feelings which he had locked in his heart for a long time .

Maan completely brokedown . : am the reason for my parents death na geet ?? phir bhi tum mujse shaadi karna chahti hun ??? am a bad luck geet . what if my luck hurt you also ????

This was something geet dint expect at all . she realized what he was thinking about himself so far . Not fit for her ??? hurt her ????

Geet  embraced him tightly in her hug . he kept her head on her chest and wept like a child . the tears he held with in for those long years came out . she gently ruffled his hair . she felt herself crying with him .

Geet : aap yeisa kyu bol rahe maan ??? it was not your fault in ur parents accident . What ever is destained to happen ll happen irrespective of the situation .  do you think mama and papa ll be happy to see the gr8 "maan singh khurana"   crying ??? bolo na maan ???

Maan  still could not control himself . he kept on crying '

Maan : geet I don't know of I could stay alive if anything happen to you . I ll die ..

Geet made him face her and said : maan !! listen to me . with you near by nothing can happen to me . do you get that ??? nothing ll happen .

Maan kept quite for sometime and said : she is back geet . she is back .

Geet was more confused now : who is back ???

Maan : The one who is the sole reason for my condition.  The one whom I fell in love with in university . the same witch .

Geet was shocked but composed herself  : don't worry maan . she cant affect us anymore . I have faith in my love . nothing ll go wrong . please don't worry .

Maan : how can I not worry geet ??? what if she tries to hurt you and our family this time ???

Geet : kuch nahi hoga maan . we ll face it together . we ll arrange for more security for our wedding . 

Maan seemed to calm down a bit and said : I hope so .

Then Maan kept his head on her lap and lies down for sometime while geet kissed his forehead ruffled his hair thinking how the situation is turning turn '..

so how was the update guys ???? 

please do hit the like button and leave your comments ... 

for pms please add " mrk_pm" to your buddy list 

Durga

Edited by mrk-1 - 12 years ago
kkiddoo thumbnail
awesomeEdited by payalpari - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maan feared but geet calm him love here understanding

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Durga!
Happy new year. 
About the update, I only read FHIOW ðŸ˜³
And I don't have time to read this from beginning. 
Sorry for that! 

Hope you'll update the other one soon too! 
And I hope your exams went well!

Love, Khuhi
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail
Beautiful update Durga

Loved maan's surprise oh my maan is worried

loved geet's confindence in their love

continue soon

HAPPY NEW YEAR

love-Piya
NaimaMSK1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wowww Yaar !

it was an emotional but lovely updatee 😃

Hope no one bothers our maaneet 😉

Continue soon 😊
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
s

Superb one...
luvd geet's faith in deir luv and her determination..!