Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Add this ID to receive pmz :)

See, this time I update on time XD 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 14

The goon that was keeping an eye on Geet called his master. After the second ring, the person picked up and the goon said, "Sir. The person seems to be very close to Geet. His full information will be sent to you but as of now, they're heading towards the beach."

Person laughed. "That's an hour away from the restaurant." The goon just stood waiting for next set of instructions. Then the person continued, "Ok. For now, you're off for the day. I'll take care of it." Saying so, he cut the call and the goon was more than happy to go home.

An hour later, the car came to a stop on the beach. The car could be taken in to the shore and Maan parked it few feet away from the high shore. Without a word, Geet just jumped out and ran and stopped where she was in middle of the water line and the car. She took a deep breath inhaling the sweet cold smell of the night and spread her arms out to welcome the wind.

Maan looked at her with the sweetest smile possible. He had seen girl's crazy in drunken state and he hated there. But right there and then, he was looking at a person who was crazy and not in drunk but he still found her as sweet as honey. Usually he would find that irritating. That wasn't the case at the moment. He blinked as he saw Geet wave at him asking him to join her. Maan shook his head playfully and then went to join her.

She pulled Maan into the water until Maan pulled her back when the water reached their waist and he thought it was best to stop there. She twirled around in the water with a big smile on her face. The wind played with her hair and Maan disliked that as it blocked his view. Nevertheless, he kept gazing at her folding his arms across his chest.

Geet suddenly got this another crazy idea and knew just how irritated Maan would get. She splashed water on his upper body wet as well. He stood there with open mouth gaping at Geet. He had not seen it coming! He said, "Geet!!"

She replied between giggles, "Maan, I'm not afraid of that tone. So don't try it on me." Maan's eyes got wider and then he didn't something that Geet didn't see it coming. He started splashing her with water. At first, she stood there still like a statue and then both started water fight, each trying to dodge the other's attack.

Moments passed on and a car stopped few inches away from Maan's car. The person came out and stood at a distance watching them play with water. He stifled a laugh and said in an evil tone, "Still a kid! This should be fun!"

Geet felt something crawl around her leg and she froze. She wasn't afraid of small things but one thing she was afraid of was crabs. She thought it was a crab again and she yelled and started jumping in water. Due to which she lost her balance and would have fallen down if not for Maan who grabbed her hand.

Geet took a deep breath as she looked down but couldn't see anything in the dark. She just knew that Maan was there and she didn't have to worry about anything. She stopped screaming and looked at Maan who made his grip on her palm tight as she was slipping away. After all, both of their hands were watery and hard to hold on to.

He pulled abruptly and she came crashing on his chest. Her heartbeats increased as her hands stayed on his chest close to her heart. She tried to breathe normally but her heart wasn't listening to her mind. Maan looked into those deep eyes and lost himself in them.

What is happening to me? Both of them thought. But an answer didn't come back to them. He moved his face closer to her ears and whispered huskily, "Have you gone mad?"

Geet blinked and looked at him confused. "Huh?!" Maan made her stand on her feet and let go of her while saying, "Why are you screaming like a maniac?"

"Oh! Umm'actually, I thought there was a crab underneath my feat."

Maan laughed hearing it. "Crab?!" Geet shot him a look and he tried to stop laughing. When he couldn't he spoke between laughs, "Geet! The Geet, the girl who isn't afraid of roaches and lizards like normal girl is afraid of crabs!!"

Geet said boldly, "So? So what? At least I'm not like those! See, that proves I'm unique."

Maan was amazed at the way she turned the topic upside down and made it into her favor. "Ok. I give you that one. But you're going to have to pay for making me wet."

She slowly started backing as he came forward. She knew just was going on in his mind by his facial expression. She said, "Maan'" "Yes Geet'" "No Maan, don't even think about it. Maan, no!" She went back looking at his every move and pointing her index finger at him. "Why not? Did you think before doing this to me?" He pulled her and started tickling her. Like any normal girl, she was ticklish too and she jumped at his tickles and tried to block them.

But things weren't going in her favor at the moment. She was trying hard to breath but the giggles she kept on receiving wouldn't allow her to do so. Eventually, she escaped from his grip and started running out of the water. Maan let her go and dipped his hand in the water and splashed it on himself one last time and ran his hands over his hair before looking back at Geet running away from him. He heard her faint giggles.

This girl never failed to amuse him. Geet looked back to find Maan starting to run behind her. They were just a few inches away from their car. When she turned around, the person came out of his hiding place and stood in front of Geet. Geet crashed into him and she stumbled back. The first thought that came in her mind as she regained her balance was, "Who's here other than us over here?"

The she looked at the person and stood numb as she pointed out the figure in front of her. Flashes came to her as her heartbeat increased. Not because she was running but because she was afraid. She heard faint steps behind her. It was Maan who came to a swift stop as he looked at Geet who looked horrified.

She was taking slow steps back out of fear. She whispered, "Dad." With such horror that it gave Maan shivers down his spine.

The person grinned and replied, "Yes baby."

Precap: Uh-oh!! Kabab mei haddi dad! 

Previous: Chapter 13

Next: Chapter 15

So I hope you all liked this beach part. Tried to do my best and I wanted to add a song in the background for the feel of it but seems like I don't have time right now. Thank you for the likes and comments! I'll keep on updating while I can and an update for Love Story Online will come too. I just couldn't stop myself from typing this as this is getting interesting. ðŸ˜³

Good night! Will check for replies tomorrow!

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
On your new thread...
wonderful update...

maan's prank was awesome😆😆😆……poor arjun and annie got kicked out of their class because of maan🤣🤣🤣….Precap sounds very interesting ….please update soon…..

-mistcreationz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nilam-

On your new thread...
wonderful update...

maan's prank was awesome😆😆😆''poor arjun and annie got kicked out of their class because of maan🤣🤣🤣'.Precap sounds very interesting '.please update soon'..

Aw! Thank you dear! I love the teddy <3 Hehe glad you liked it! Lolz yes! Hmm! Just posted ;) 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uhmm I'll send pmz in a while. Let me strech. It's super late here ðŸ˜†
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Awesome update...now u need to update soon...waiting to know more...
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Uh oh wats gonna happen next ?!?!?
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
Nice update

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

Awesome update...now u need to update soon...waiting to know more...

Thanks!! Hehe, Not sure about that.. But it'll be soon. Pakka