Posted: 12 years ago

FINALLY UPDATING...

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 180 LIKES.

I WANT THEM TO INCREASE MORE

LOVE YOU ALL.

snehag10sunshine111pyarisahelinicky_nisha263thahuAnjalinpamilthuri123latsatsheetalvasaaarthiashgeeta1803HolynaLola13nehavashi9290860623shiffabhawna02magyshahrichu26MIN777cukishmady2483attitudeshynisha319suhaaanamishimMONIJA78aasimainuseJabeenKbushra_17its_medhamigeetsimmi11mayaparimel420Angelic_analystdreamypneha512Appyshweta1491maan_geet1reachsky2011PremDuttasupernasahuShifatbhasha9taneisk_75maanmaniacutemishtiawesomepoojajosh.poojaNK4MSK.NaziatintinuJanakiSatishkar1538durga1000sehzadisomiaasmi123Saj110pulvi16pp1980lathaautrendyfriendsangelarafanjucoolringme-divya-Alameluasmanidreaminvincibleayu14bhakbhartifandrashti24yadanuthendral_111nonabebum-g19mons_mbhansasmahappydays30-Manashi-nazsijcyberprincess-Apeksha-uteemmaureen84imaasthaeiya22ambeernDazlingdivyamymagic13angel_smily97531jssoodbibby_90kavs123khansangeljyothinajogill123ParrimuskancrazydreamNeejuMoon002ucompletemedisha_Maan.GCzohafarheenMishti13AIMAMSKlil.mizz.smexiisimm28geetsweetGeetmaan1234sriradshalinisaran89mishti.munasavie_maanharrrs1391khushboo22NazmaaMsMovieloverammu5ritzy09gcddfansakshi04Remya_Pillai9n9i9s9h9u9sdtashinpaponecontushti-kiranNav2010Speechlesshoneygrapesoni4evamaanluvsgeetharshithaaa-memorable-krati5rupzloveucyum321nilu710abina03acjanfeb1maanspadhuytanujat_areebblueopalPerfectYaRavDilsayshrutheAjaypoongs123maaneetsangeltodayzstarzaara2212Shravya.M-dia-jasraj123mrk-1rsroopaliDreamy_Mystiquevivacious_gurlwajiha-1maangeetcrazyambbihaseemamaryabinash079swetha10bhanu_rekhag-afsha-janu_2006preethisonu4eversweet scorpiomaaniqrahinal_maaneet-Nilam-KaSh-Maneet-FanPrithviSanyo1
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 34

She gasped when he let her for a second to inhale a breath but again caught her and suck her lips, he hold her hair and pull her closer.  She become out of breath and move away breathing hard, but Maan move to her neck kissing their and nuzzle his face. Her breath got normal so she wrap her arm around him.  Your mine geet. Only my. She smiles moving back land look in his eyes. There was so much passion and love in them.

They were peacefully resting in each other's arm when suddenly geet phone rang. When are you coming? Anjali whispered angrily. It's been two or three hours but she is still not home. She look up at maan, he move close to her cheek muzzling there his face,I'm coming. Hanging the phone she sighed feeling his breath near her lips. Keeping her hand on his shoulder she looks down.

We need to go. Bhabhi is waiting.

He moves back kissing her Forehead. Don't want to leave you today. She smiles moving back, chorna to hoga.  He holds her arm thudding her to his chest. Chorne k baare main sochna b mat. She could feel the seriousness in his voice, moving her hand to his cheek, she caress tracing her finger on his stubble. His heartbeat was thudding very loud by just the thought of her leaving him.

I won't leave you. It's just for some time. He sighed hugging her, and move his hand on her back holding her tight.

Anjali open the door to find of them standing with sweet smile and shy look. She smiles looking both of their look. I am going now. Maan said turning and left from there before anjali could tease him. She smile and look at geet who was looking back at him.You can say him bye. She look at anjali confirming what she said is true. Anjali smile assuring her.

He was about to sit when he felt her behind. Turning he smile finding her standing for him. She move forward and kiss his cheek. Good night. He smiles stroking her cheek.

Three day passed. Maan and geet used to meet secretly sneaking from others. He wanted to be with her all the time but she was busy with engagement preparation.

It was the day when anjali and geet went out to buy dome dresses for themselves. They also took Sanaya with them. She was so quiet and shy all the while. Sanaya, Come here and choose something. Anjali called her finding her standing quiet. She smile shyly and stood beside her.

Geet smile seeing both of them and went to other corner where there were shirt and jeans, she become engrossed in them selecting some branded T-shirts. Suddenly somewhere she felt a kiss on her cheek. Turning around she gasped seeing maan.Maan. She whispered surprisingly and looks at the direction of anjali and Sanaya to make sure they didn't saw this. He smile and hold her arm dragging her to the corner. What are you doing here?

He holds her waist kissing her cheek moving his finger to her hair. You seem busy now days. So I came.  Moving close he rub his nose with her.Missed you. She smiles closing her eyes feeling him nuzzling her neck. Her hand move to his chest, holding his shirt her thumb move to his revealed part of skin caressing her thumb there making him sigh. Why are you here? He asked moving back caressing her jaw with his thumb. Its engagement tomorrow. I don't have any dress. She pouts making a sad face. He smile pulling her cheek and kiss other cheek.Why are you worried? I have selected a dress of my choice.

Her face suddenly light up with the thought of wearing again his choice of dress. Moving her arm around his neck she smile and hug him hiding her face on his neck. It's in the car.  He whispered softly kissing her shoulder. Suddenly they hear anjali voice from near calling geet. She move back and was about to run when he hold her and kiss her. Cheek quickly before disappearing.  She smile and went to anjali.

Where were you?  She looks down fidgeting with her finger. WO. I'm tired. Let's go home. She nodded and went to Sanaya.

Please like and comment..

Precap: engagement

PRE  PART 33   &  NEXT  PART 35

Love you all for all your love and support.

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yupee ... Me first to comment...
Wow
As always Awesome update ...
Nice one
Suprb
Fabulous...
Luved maneet talks..

Keep writing