Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -knirwal-

me ab to sabse lateπŸ˜†...apne to thanks list bi bana di...

oo my silky di got second place in universityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Yes she is the best
both updates  r mindblowing...rocking

u writes poems very well di...keep going this good work di...ye poems bahot hi achi hai...πŸ‘
updates like always loved it ... Thanks Khushi

maan ka plan bahot hi badia tha...kya plan banya geet ke saath time spend karne ka...wow..
and most beautiful part is rose planet...imagine karne me kitna khobsorrat tha...agar dekhne ko mile to kitna acha tha... Aage aage dekho maan kya karta haiπŸ˜‰

u really make half certury...great century part...and congrates for it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

and maan scatting dance wow kya idea tha di...muje  skating bahot pasand hai...This was an experiment from my side glad it turned out to b romantic

koi line particular line  choose nahi kar pai kyuki evry line touch my heart...muahhh

i m very lucky u make me ur small sis
cont soon
love u alot...
muahhh
ur;s bacha  love u my Bachha

-knirwal- thumbnail

plz jaldi update dijea
eagerly waiting shona
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: udeshi91

awesome update dear
loved it Thanks dear

aww maaneet were so lost in each others embrace 😳
ah msk's phone , always rings at wrong time πŸ˜† Yes he should throw away his phone 

what an answer sirji πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† busy with traffic jam , ha ha we know that πŸ˜‰ Pehli baar bahana banaya aur woh bhi itna bakwaas

geet was suprised and confused about the picnic spot 😲
innocent geet πŸ˜› well dear you should know more tac tics of msk better πŸ˜‰ Yes Geet dheere dheere maan k plans samjna shuru kar degi

loved it how maan answered her 😳 glad that geet reminded him about their wet clothes , otherwise Chori pakdi jaathi haina babaji

maan will be in a great leg pulling session πŸ˜† ah maan never leave a chance to lift geet 😳 Hmm..Maan ko toh bus bahana chahiye naughty maan

loved it how maan selected a dress for geet , haiye geet was blushing 😳
can imagine how gorgeous she could be , afterall it's msk's choice na πŸ˜‰ that too on his geet 😳 Yes Maan ne select kiya hai toh khaas hi hogana

poor annie and dev πŸ˜† seems like they still don't know about this ashiq singh khurana , i mean
the romantic avatar of their bro πŸ˜‰ but loved our smart dadi who guessed msk very well ..Annie aur Dev abhi bachhe hai but dadi is supersmart

glad that maan never left any chance for that jerk arjun , he deserved it πŸ‘
maan's assurance was so nice and filled with care 😳 Yes he will not let anyone harm his Geet

aha looks like dadi was on a mission to reveal maan's secret πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
phew he was safe with annie's request for skating πŸ˜†
really liked this skating and dancing idea dear , you picks up beautiful fresh ideas for maaneet 😳 Thanks Dear

it was so nice how maan assured geet  about dancing with him while skating
being together they can surely win any challenge in their life Yes if they r together then every obstacle will get converted into a stepping stone

oh they were again lost in each other , me also singing mahi mahi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³love is in the air πŸ˜‰

adi and pinky were so cute πŸ˜› so everyone was excited about winning the competition 
well victory was all the way for maaneet as how could that not be when geet was with maan πŸ˜‰

the dance was so beautifully described dear , hats off to you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
maan's lovely words comforted each and every step of geet
maan completely distracted her nervous mind with his questions , smart move msk πŸ˜‰ Yes he made her get lost in himself and his words so that her nervousness would no longer b there

aww loved maan's song selection , looks like it was resemblance of his feelings 😳
geet's song reflected how maan always supported geet in every difficult  situation 😊
they again got lost in their own world amidst  the aura of their magical bond , loved it dear 😳 Yes they indirectly confessed their feelings

yeppie maaneet won it πŸ˜ƒ well it has to be when you have your beloved's trust with you, you can reach victory without any hesitancy 😳
really loved maaneet's promises to each other of supporting and being together forever πŸ˜³ They will always b together

eagerly waiting for new track 😊 precap is interesting  Amritsar trip would b the next step of their relationship
thanks for the pm
please continue soon dear Love u

piya- thumbnail

Thank you for your love and support. I have replied to your comments individually.
From this update I am starting the new track. Once again I would like to tell some of the updates may be painful as well as dangerous but I assure u there will be no misunderstanding nor any separation of Maaneet. Hence pls do not panic.

At the end of this track Maaneet's relationship will progress to the next level.

I dedicate this update to my darling sister Adaa it's her birthday today. I hope that u achieve every success and happiness in your life.

love-Piya

PART 51

Annie: Congrats Guys aap logone toh humari bhi chutti kar di

Geet: Thanks Annie

Pinky: Wasie Geet tu toh keh rahi thi k tujhe skating nahi aati toh phir tu ye competition jeet kaise gayi...tu toh kafi dari hui thi na

Geet: Ab kisi cheez se darr nahi lagta kyunki ab meri taakat humesha mere saath rehthi hai

She looks lovingly at Maan

Maan holds her hand and assures her that he will always stand by her side whatever the circumstances

Meanwhile a person announces Maaneet as the winners and asks them to collect their award

Maaneet go and recieve their award

Maan :(whispers huskily in her ears)Dekha maine kaha tha na hum saath ho toh jeet humari hi hogi

Geet started blushing

Maan: Wasise sharmathe hue kafi khoobsurat lag rahi ho

Her already pink cheek got converted to a shade of red

Dadima :Geet bete ye aap itna sharma kyun rahi thi award lethe waqt

Maan: haan Geet batau sharmanewali aisi koi baat toh hui hi nahi thi toh tum itna kyun sharmarahi thi

Geet: Achha ye aap puch rahe ho...Dadima ko woh subahwali baat batadu

Dadima: Subahwali baat kaunsi baat Geet

Geet: Wo hua yun...

Maan: Wo kuch nahi Dadi Geet subah late ho gayi thina wahi baat bol rahi thi...aap chodiyena inn baato ko... chaliye bahar chalthe hai

Dadima: (thinking) Khub samajthe hai hum Maan par sach kahe toh aap mein itna badlaw dekhkar hume jo khushi mil rahi haina woh hum bayan bhi nahi kar sakthe...aap dono ki jodi yun hi barkaraar rahe

Annie: Chaliye na dadi

Dadima :Chaliye

Everyone starts walking

Geet also starts moving ahead but Maan catches her hand and pulls her

Geet: Maan ye kya shararat hai koi dekh lega

Maan: Dekh lenedoh aur waise bhi tum kuch der pehle kya kar rahi thi

Geet: Main kya kar rahi thi thik thik kahiyena main kuch samjhi nahi

He pulls her more close... she could feel his warm breath on her face

Maan: Badi nasamaj hona Dadima ko wo subah wali baat batane jaa rahi thi maine mana kiya thana...

Geet: Maan batanewali thi bataiyi toh nahina aur waise bhi aapne bhi toh Dadima k saamne mujhse ek sawal puchha aap jaante thena maine aisa kyun kiya...

Maan: Achhaji toh humse badla liya jaa raha tha

Geet: Haan wo kehthe haina Tit for Tat ..jaise ko taisa

Maan: Iski saza toh tumhe milegi Geet

Geet: Saza aap mujhe koi saza vaza nahi de sakthe ye mujhe pata hai

Maan: Itna bharosa toh thik hai ab dekhna main tumse baat hi nahi karunga yahi hai tumhari saza

He leaves her and starts moving ahead

Geet:(thinking) Ye lo ye toh sachmuch mein naaraz ho gaye ab kya karu kaise manu inhe

Maan: (thinking) Ab meri value pata chalegi isse..

Geet: Ji maine kaha suniyeji...

Maan stops immediately

He turns around and looks at Geet

Maan: Kya kaha tumne?

Geet: Maine kaha suniyeji

Maan starts approaching her

Maan: kahiyeji

Geet moves her lips towards his ear. Maan closes his eyes

Geet: Maine kaha aapka maun vrat toh start hone se pehle hi tuth gaya..ek pal k liye bhi mujhse dur nahi reh sakthe bade aaye the mujhse naaraz honewale

Maan opens his eyes but does not find Geet there

Maan :Geet tumhe ab main nahi chodunga

They were running here and there and finally Maan catches Geet

Both of them fall on the ground

Maaneet eyelock

Maan :Ye toh sach hai Geet main kabhi bhi tumse naaraz ho hi nahi saktha

Geet: Sachhi

Maan: Muchhi

They were once again lost in each other's eyes but again Maan's mobile started ringing

Geet: Maan..

Maan: haan Geet bolo

Geet: Maan aapka mobile baj raha hai

Maan: Kya?

Geet: Mobile

Maan: haan mobile

He attends the call

Dev: Bro aap logh phirse gayab ho gaye jaldi aayiye hum aap logo ka intezaar kar rahe hai

Maan: Haan hum bus aa rahe hai

he cuts the call

Maan :Najaane ye mobile kis ullu k patte ne banaya hai humesha galat waqt par bajtha hai

Geet: Maan aapne kuch kaha?

Maan: Nahi Geet chalo chalthe hai

The entire family enjoy the picnic trip. Maan manages to steal some moments with Geet.

Finally all of them come back

Khurana Mansion

Maan: Dadima main bus abhi aaya

Dadima: Aap kaha jaa rahe hai bete

Maan: Bus 5 minute Dadima..Geet tum bhi yahi rukhna kahi jaana nahi

Everyone was confused

After sometime

Maan comes back

Maan: Aap logh yaha kyun kahde ho jaaiye jaakar aaram kijiye aur Geet tum bhi jaakar aaram kar lo. Goodnight

Annie: Ye bhai aise ajeeb tareke se pesh kyun aa rahe the khair Goodnight everybody

Everyone go to their respective rooms

Outhouse

Geet :Maan bhina kya sochthe hai kya karte hai kuch samajmein hi nahi aata

She closes the door

It is then she noticed some packets

Geet opens it and was totally surprised.

there were beautiful salwar suits and some beautiful sarees in it

It also carried a note

" Geet ye saari dresses mujhe uss shop mein pasand aa gayi thi aur mera yakeen mano inn dresses mein tum se zyada pyara koi lag hi nahi saktha iss liye maine ye saare k saare khareedliye... tumhara Maan"

Geet just hugged the note and went to sleep

Next day

Khurana Mansion

Dev: Are Adi tum itne subah subah

Adi: Wo Dev Sir ek urgent baat thi

Meanwhile Geet also arrives

Geet: Good morning Adi Sir

Adi :Good morning Geet

Dev: Tum kuch keh rahe the Adi

Adi: Haan Sir wo jo humare Amritsar wale deligates hai unke saath jo humari next month meeting fixed thi woh chahthe hai k meeting issi month ho

Dev: Par iss month toh hume aur bhi saare committments hai itne short notice mein ye kaise hoga

Maan: Koi problem nahi hai Dev iska solution hai mere paas

Dev :Kaisa solution bro?

Maan: Yaha k projects par tum aur Adi kaam kar rahe ho toh aap log apna kaam continue kijiye Amritsar main personally jaakar waha ka kaam samal lunga

Adi: Par Sir woh itna bhi bada project nahi jaha aapko khud personally jana pade

Maan: Adi koi kaam chotha ya bada nahi hotha mere liye saare clients ek jaise hai aur important ye hai k hume saara kaam time pe khatm karna hai issliye tai raha k yaha ka kaam aap logh samalenge aur main Amritar jaayunga

Dev: Chalo Adi mujhe tumse thode details discuss karne hai

Dev and Adi leave

Geet was a bit disappointed

Maan noticed this

Maan: Geet tum bhi mere saath Amritsar chalogi

Geet was very excited

Geet: Kya main bhi?

Maan: Haan ji hum Amritsar jaa rahe hai

Geet started smiling

Maan goes and whispers in her ear

Maan :Woh kya haina main ek pal k liye bhi tumse dur nahi reh saktha

Saying so he places a kiss on her cheek and leaves

PRECAP: Maan: "Geet dubara kabhi shaadi ka zikr bhi mere saamne mat karna mujhe shadi k naam se sakth nafrat hai"

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

Love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
-knirwal- thumbnail

res

--------------edited--------------
kitne time baad me first pe ai ho... dinka chika dinka chika hehehe
come to update
koi shak hai... nahi muje to nahi hai...to phir apko bi nahi hona chahia...kyuki apki update humesha

faate chak hundia ne...means verry very goood...πŸ‘
are yaar maaneet kechoti choti aur pyaar pyaar  bate kitni achi likti hai ap...simply superb...

my fav line apko pata hi hai...''suniyeji'' from geet and ''kehiaji'' from maan😳...i love this one most
aur humare maan janab dadi ko bebkoof bane lage par ye nahi jante ki dadi ne bi koi kachi golli nahi kelli...πŸ˜†

di ab to kumari cv ne sun li geet ko new dresses mil hi gai...πŸ˜†
aur humare piya di to humesha uska cupboard clothes se barke rakti hai...maan geet ko dresses gift karti hi rehta hai...πŸ˜† but its sweeet...

me kase bhool mera fav track a gaya

cont soon di...
eagerly waiting...
ur's khushi
Edited by -knirwal- - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

-----------------edited-----------------------------------

that was a sweet update
i loved it
maan and geet were so cute...
maahi moments were superb
suniye ji and kahiye ji was great ;oved that part
now maaneet heading towards amritsar
wonder what will happen
continue soon dear

sorry for the delay in comments yar...aajkal kafi busy hu...

urs angel

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear
from where u gibe this twist
he loves her but they said that is frdship
but now he said he hate the wors shadi
i think that ll make her feel bad dear
so sad for her
hey can u make maan J in amritsar dear
pls

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...plz continue soon nd thanx 4 pm...
wen i read d precap i felt confused y is he saying lyk dat???
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg maan rejectd 4 marriage i mean he dnt like to marry geet.anyway waitng to read twists and turns..
The update was really really awesme.maneet scenes were fabulous.
U r really amazing piya di.just love u.
Kya amazng conversatn likthi ho!mein baar baar fida hojathi hoon tumhari dialogues par.
Waitng eagerly 4 next part.
-MONA
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Haye Piggy,

Maan is so romantic...roothna manana was so cute

Dadi ma is happy and very smart. She nderstands ki chal kya raha hai dono ke beech mein. Part where he gives the dresses to Geet was so cute. Trip to amritsar...another plan by MSK to spend time with his mIshty. But Precap...don't know. Maybe some of Maan's past will be divulged which will tell why he was so arrogant and rude at the beginning of the FF.

Waiting for the next update dear

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍