smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry for being late
will post this hour
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 15

Thursday, 7:00 am

As Geetika was getting in the lift, her mobile buzzed it was 20th time that he was calling since she left Nasik few hours ago, she received the call and instantly said, 'I am safely at the building getting in the lift, will talk later' and with a smile on the face she hanged the phone.

Pinky answered the door when she rang the doorbell as she was entering the flat, her phone buzzed again, and with a huge smile she received it, 'yes, now I am home, so what do you want to ask' Pinky looked at her with a questioning look, while Geetika said, 'not now' she paused and rubbed her temples smile still on her face, 'but, after office'... 'But, then I'll have to take leave'... 'Ok, but only after Rano aunty leaves, may be at 10 am' then she sighed and cut the call.

Pinky asked, 'who was that?' Geetika hugged her, 'Maan sir' Pinky pushed her at a distance and looked at her blushing face, 'he is taking you somewhere?' Geetika nodded, Pinky hugged her, 'wow, a date' Geetika sat on the chair, 'sort of, actually he wants to show me something that is very dear to him' Pinky was happy for her, 'that's great, when he asked you?' Geetika blushed further, 'day before yesterday' Pinky was surprised. '3 days' Geetika said, 'he was pursuing on coming to Nasik to take me, but I said no' Pinky was shocked, 'wow, Geetika that's great'

After having a heart y talk Geetika went to freshen up and Pinky checked her phone, and was delightfully surprised on seeing 67 missed calls, 78 received calls and 34 dialed numbers all to or from Maan sir.

At 8: am Rano left as and at 9 am Pinky left, as Pinky was getting out of the flat she noticed MK standing near the fire exit reading the news paper, she smiled as the fire exit was at ears shot she called Geetika saying that she was leaving and as Rano aunty has already left Geetika should come soon and lock the door, and then she stepped in the lift.

As soon as Pinky went MK knocked the door, but no one replied so he peeped in and did not find Geetika, he closed the door behind and found that it had an automatic lock system, he smiled wondering did Pinky see him, then he looked around and heard the sound of running water, Geetika was in the bathroom, he stood there after few mins she came out, water was ripping from her wet hair, and the blue suit she was wearing was making her look more desirable, she moved forward not noticing him standing near the door and bumped into him, he pulled her in a hug and she was startled.

She looked at him with initial shock that dissolved in amusement, she tried to step back but he did not let her, she shied and lowered her eyes, and said, 'isn't it early?' he traced the wet strand that was resting on her temple with his long fingers making her shiver, 'thought about having coffee with you' she finally stepped back and said, 'you please have a seat I'll just make it' he smiled and said, 'ok'

She went to the kitchen, her heart was thumping ready to jump out, she poured milk in a vessel and put it on the gas and then added sugar and coffee powder in a cup and started to stir it, just then she felt his presence and turned around, he was standing there.

He took the cup from her and placed it on the slab and tidied her hair, she blushed, he asked, 'Geet, I want to ask you something, can i?' she nodded, he said, 'Geet, I am 17 yrs your senior, way too old for you' she tried to say something but he indicated her to keep quiet, and said, 'I am very well aware of this fact, but still I am attracted to you, I want to know what are your feelings for me, though I know what you feel still I want to clarify' she just looked at her and said, 'I don't know what you are saying, but I only know that I want to be with you for the rest of my life' he pulled her in a hug and said, 'are you sure Geet, you can get any men of your own age for that' she nodded, 'yes, I am sure' he said, 'them shall I talk to Baba' she blushed and hid her face in her palms, he pulled her hands  and lifted her chin, 'Geet, please say it' she looked in his eyes and they were lost in a pool of emotions, he cupped her face and traced his thumb on her lower lip making her moan, taking that to be yes he leaned down to seal them and they were lost in a deep passionate kiss.

I was not writting this but I wrote it after watching 10th oct episode and I could not help but write this after seeing how well GC and DD potrayed these emotions on screen

sorry for being late I was struck  please send me your love in form of comments ...this is mine for you

hit the like tab😍
comment on as to what do you think about the this part
waiting to hear from you all not like Zoombie but like your SHRUTI DI

part 16 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47871361
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesomee di
u rockkk
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5