soniyasharma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
m waiting for update!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

congratulations.

A big congratulations Fozi, on yet another FF=D  I know this is so so so latee. But after this I hope to stay up to date with your updates ;) and to make it up to youu, I'm going to comment on every chapter soo far<3

Chapter 1
Omg, what a amazing first chapter!=O Eeeks too good! Awwhh I feel soo sorry for poor Geet, haye she always has to go through so much. But yaaay, she escaped! Pheww ;) Can't wait to read on to see what happens, but yaaay I don't have to wait Loool=P But yeshh my betii is back with a band, I'm proud of you beti=D

Chapter 2
If chapter 1 was amaazing, then this was mindblowing, wonder what chapter 3 will be cause I'm running out of adjectives =P Yaay maan & geet meet=D but grr maan's a angry man :| pshtt, he never even thanked geet for saving him :O how rudeee :/ ahh he better say thanks in the next chapter! thankgod that lady told geet to come into the house=D

Chapter 3

AMAAAZINGGG=| Eeeks, so interesting to read=D Haha maan & geets short encounter=P and wahey geet took up the offer, yaay more meetings between maan and geet I hope :) amazing chapter fozii, you're such a good writer, it's unbelievable :| you're soo good at describing you knoow! hayee my true inspiration =P I wonder what Amelia is like hmmm.

Chapter 4
Oooh this chapter was awesomeee! Loved Amelias character :) awhh she's such a sweet child <3 Wonder why she goes all weird when Maan comes hmmm :| andd haha maan finds geet intriguing ;) hayee can't wait for more scenes of theem too =P can't wait to read next chapter=D

Amazing work Fozii, your the best FF writer heree! I just commented on 4 chapters today will do the rest tommorow I promise :) mwah i love youu loooads betii jeee x

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wrote band🤣 i meant bang 😳
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! can't wait to read more!
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nice update foz

loved it

looking forward to the next part

cont soon please

thanks for the pm..!! :)

Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have got me tranfixed wid ur fic..."Oved it to d core...update soon... adding ur pming to my buddy list:)
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

Ooh guys so close to 100 likes on the past few updates! We're almost there, hit that like button, that includes all of you silent readers too!

I have a blog 😳 Totally unrelated to fanfics, it's just purely random. Feel free to comment & read if you wish:
https://walkintomylifex.wordpress.com

Chapter 9 - The Pieces Don't Fit

Geet slammed the door shut to her room, letting out the suppressed breath she had been keeping in.

Seeing Maan with Sasha had left such a heavy burden on her heart, she wasn't sure if it would ever be lifted.

The tears brimmed to her eyes as she realised the one man she had fallen in love with was the one man she could never have.

Geet closed her eyes, resting her head against the cold walls. Happiness was always something which never seemed to be within her reach. And now, it appeared fate was playing a cruel game in placing her longing before her but continuously reminding her that it could never be hers to attain.

Her door burst open, a fresh gust of wind blowing through. Geet's hazel eyes snapped open as she looked towards the door & her eyes widened as they met Maan's dark irises.

She had forgotten to lock the door.

Maan saw the pain & heartache evidently written on Geet's face & realised he could no longer be apart from her. He could no longer force himself away from her, as a magnetic pull would always lead him back to her.

He closed the door shut as Geet cowered against the wall, her breath hitched. Maan paced her room for several minutes before turning to look at her, raw emotions evident in his dark eyes.

"Why did you leave the room?" he asked in a low voice.

Geet gulped, cleared her throat & answered. "I needed to use the bathroom."

"You have not been to the bathroom. Do not lie to me. Why did you really leave the room?"

"I am telling you sir, I-"

Maan stormed towards Geet & slammed his hands beside the wall near Geet's head, trapping her in. She flinched & squeezed her eyes shut in fear.

"Look at me," he whispered.

She kept her eyes firmly shut, resisting the urge to lose herself in his hypnotic gaze.

"Look at me. It is not a request, but an order now, Miss Geet."

Reluctantly, she opened her eyes slowly & looked up to meet his gaze. His eyes softened.

"You were hurt. You did not like seeing me with Sasha. You did not enjoy standing aside whilst I conversed with her. You were jealous, weren't you?"

Geet felt a tear roll down her cheek, not even having realised that they had formed in her eyes in the first place. Maan watched it with disgust, as it was an evident sign of the pain he had put her through.

"Why are you crying?"

"I do not know." Geet had to look away, not wanting to seem any weaker than she already did.

His thumb reached up to brush her tear away, & Geet felt her skin burning from his touch. Her breathing became heavier as he stepped forward & leaned in to kiss her forehead.

Her hands clenched into fists in response to his soft touch.

Maan pulled away, admiring her innocence & breathtaking beauty as her long, thick eyelashes shielded her eyes. A beautiful blush had already crept up her cheeks. He smiled slightly as he kissed her left eyelid, making her heart flutter, then her right eyelid, making butterflies wreak havoc within her stomach.

He brought his lips closer to hers, as her lips unknowingly parted. She felt his breath linger on his face. He moved an inch closer when she realised what he was about to do and jerked her face away, pushing him away with her hands.

"This is wrong," she whispered, her lips trembling.

"Wrong?" His anger simmered as he took a step closer to her again, but Geet stopped him by holding her palm out, preventing him from coming any nearer.

"You have a woman who adores you downstairs, a woman of better class, better status, better respect. I am nothing & no one, and I will do nothing but corrupt you."

"You think our feelings for each other are wrong? I do not care for all the wealthy women in the world, Geet. And why would I, when all I want is-"

"Please leave," she pleaded, looking away from him. She couldn't bear to look into his eyes for she knew she'd fall weak. "Please, I am begging you."

There was a cold silence in the room, then Maan shot daggers at her. "There is no need to beg," he hissed, as he left her room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Geet bit her fist to prevent her choking sobs as she sank down onto her bed, hugging her knees with her arms as she buried her head into her lap, shutting out the world.

Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOOOVED IT!
poor Geet is in a dilemma
and Maan is of no useee
cont soon
thanks for the pm
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Oh dear...why men are so entrapped in thier own world that they can't understand a women's yes...her love... in every no they utter

I wish Maan realises it before he loses her