Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you friends for your lovely comments.

As most of you felt that last part was short, this one is a bonus today.

This part is dedicated to Maaneet5 as she asked me to include an under the table sequence. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 80 – Saal ki nayi shuruaat

Geet was scared a little bit when she saw his face – "Kya hua Maan?"

Maan was angry. He spoke furiously – "Are you mad!!! What the hell is wrong with you? What if something happened to you?"

Geet tried to pacify him. She placed her hand on his arm – "Are Nahin Maan…mujhe bahut practice hai aur kuch hua nahin…to chill pill"

Maan gritted his teeth in frustration. He held her shoulders and gave it a shake and spat – "chill pill….chill pill!!!! If you have forgotten let me remind you that you underwent a surgery six weeks ago…six weeks ago….six weeks ago something in my heart died seeing you like that and you are asking me to take chill pill…tumne ek baar bhi mere bare mein nahin socha"

Tears welled in Geet's eyes. She put her palm on his cheek – "Please Maan…shaant hojaiye…I am sorry….I am really sorry….aur main toh aapke bare mein hi soch rahi thi and I swear I did it all very carefully and slowly."

Maan's anger subsided a little, seeing tears in her eyes. He kneeled forward and pulled her into his arms. "Shhh…Shhh…Jaan don't cry…please not today….main bas dar gaya tha….I love you baby….You are my life honey….please aisa kyon karti ho…love you baby"

Geet sniffled and nodded in the crook of his neck.

He parted a little bit to lift her face and kissed her passionately. A kiss which spoke about his love, his passion, his care and his fear. Geet responded fervently answering him….quenching him and letting him go of all fears…filling his heart with her warmth.

They continued to kiss for a long time. Maan molding her to himself as she laid on top of him. His hands explored her back and hairs as she frisked his bulging arms. After a long time Maan let go of her lips.

Geet - "Bahut raat ho gayi hai Maan…so jao"

Maan's fear again came forward – "Nahin…please mujhe chod ke mat jao"

Geet smiled and made him lie down and sat next to him resting her head on his shoulder. "Aap so jao…main thodi der baad chali jaoongi"

Maan – "hmmm" and closed his eyes feeling his life in his arms.

Same Day 11:00 AM

Everyone had got up late after a long night. Nakul was busy setting the table for brunch.

Nisha – "Annie beta zaraa Maan ko dekhna beta…ask him to come for brunch aur phir Geet ko bhi uth de"

Annie came to Maan's room to wake him up. She opened the door and chuckled at the sight in front of her. Maan was sleeping peacefully, holding Geet tightly in his arms. Geet's hair was sprawled on his chest as her face was nuzzled in his collar bone.

She closed the door and moved towards Maan. She patted him lightly on the other shoulder. "Bhai…Bhai….uthiye"

Geet squirmed in his arms at the disturbance and Maan opened his eyes slowly. "Kya hua Annie….sone de na"

Annie laughed – "Pehli baat to 11:00 baj rahe hain aur doosri baat, Geet Bhabhi ko badi ma bula rahi hain"

Maan was still sleepy and confused – "Hmmm…."

He tried to get up and at that time felt something pulling him down. He got up with a jerk seeing Geet in his arms and Annie laughing wildly. Geet also got up as she felt Maan jerk and was startled by Maan's expressions and Annie' laughing.

Geet hurriedly got up from bed – "Annie….Annie…Oh God….Please Annie it is not like you are thinking…woh I did not realize kab baatein karte karte…"

Annie held her hand and controlled her laughter –"Please Bhabhi….aap bhi na….bas….it's ok…no need for any explanation…I understand lekin I am not sure if others sitting outside this room will leave teasing you after seeing this…toh…"

Geet blushed as Maan ruffled his hairs in embarrassment.

Annie – "I think, you should use the patio door"

Geet just nodded and ran from the patio door into the backyard.

Maan smiled at her retreating figure. "Thanks Annie"

Annie just hugged Maan – "I am so happy for you Bhai and also for Bhabhi….ab aap jaldi se bahar aa jao"

Maan nodded patting Annie's head lightly.

Dining Table, Brunch time

As every one sat at the table, Maan requested Geet to sit next to him with his eyes. But Geet ignored his request and kept on serving everyone. Finally, she plopped herself next to him.

Her eyes widened in shock as Maan held her hand tightly as she started to eat. Geet tried to loosen her hand but Maan did not leave her. She made puppy faces at him but he just ignored the same way she did.

Juhi – "Are Geet, tu kuch kha kyon nahi rahi hai?"

Geet just nodded her head and picked up a toast as that was the only thing she could eat with her left hand. Geet hated toast (Just like me!!!!)  so she again made pleading face. Maan answered by just twisting her hand a little.

Geet knew that they will tease her to death if anyone found what was going on around the table. So she just stuck the bread in her mouth again. As she ate the nth bite (actually 3rd) she looked at Maan.

Maan knew how much Geet hated toast. He wanted to tease her but he didn't like the way she was eating bread. He waited for her to look at him. As soon as she did

Maan – "Are Geet tumehin to toast pasand nahi hai na"

Geet made a face – "Lekin aaj man kar raha hai"

Maan – "Come on….year ka pehla din hai….toast chode aur puri khao"

Saying this he fed her the bite in his hand.

Geet blushed but she was getting restless. "Dusht Danav….Inka bas chale to Babaji, saare meals sabke saamne apne haathon se khiladenge…koi laaj sharam nahi hai"

Suddenly she got an idea. She loosened her slipper and put her foot up his calf under the trouser. Maan choked on the coffee with the sudden touch and started coughing badly.

Maan left her hand as Annie started patting his back.

Nisha – "Kya hua beta….kya kar raha hai….aaram se kha na"

Geet just giggled and then made a straight face as Maan glared at her. She kept her hand well above the table and started eating.

Maan – "Iski to….abhi batata hoon"

Maan removed his shoe and started feeling Geet's feet. "Yeh to kuch reaction hi nahi de rahi….hmmm"

In his dilemma he did not see Pari kneeling down. Maan took his leg a little upwards when suddenly Pari shrieked and stood on the chair – "Maan….bas karo….yeh meri leg hai….Geet ki nahi"

Maan gulped hard as Geet looked at him with daggers in her eyes and everyone else looking at them first with confusion and then teasingly"

Maan made a face to give a forced smile – "Sorry Pari…woh…haan…tum apne lega apni space mein rakho"

Everyone burst out laughing as Geet whacked Maan on the shoulder muttering profanities at him.

Precap - Gift of Love

007jindal thumbnail
yaayyy me first 👍🏼

awesum par ritzy. lolzz maan bechara , hahah  lovd the whole part dear
Edited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
👏 i m really loving to see their love 
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hay

that was awesome
loved the teasing part 
anee is good
and maan isnaughty...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
i was laughing when maan was playing with pari's leg insted of geet😆
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was so funny...maan can be so shameless...haha...poor geet...she has to bear all the teasing...haha

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
😆🤣Under the table romance was too good. And pakde jane par he asked Pari to keep her leg in her space.😆Awesome.
kkiddoo thumbnail
wow lovely ...love their tit for tat way with each other it was really stomach aching part 🤣 waiting for the next update...
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb updates ritzy di
both of them
poor maan but overall awesome update di
loved them
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
thank god it was annie who came to wake them up else everyone wud have teased them to death...
the brunch scene was light hearted and nice...
waiting for the next