Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It is a nice FF. Read it in one go. Do send me PM the next time u update.
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

UPDATING...

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 56

Ahan, I can see, it's been only an hour bro left and you came. Wow what a couple. He laughs keeping his file on desk. Maan read the file and sign the paper.Ok bhabhi, need to go now. Meet you later. With that he goes out. The moment he goes Maan grabs geet bringing her in his embrace. She smiles moving her arm around his neck. Come home early ok. I am waiting. He smiles nodding his head. 

As promised Maan came early home. He and Vicky made his way inside mansion where all were sitting, except geet and sameera. Maan was about to go in his room. When he stopped and went to all. Mom where is sameera? All look at him shocked; they were already scared of this moment to come. Vicky tried to excuse.Bro, its quiet late. Plus you seem tired let's go. He tried to drag him holding his arm but he didn't move. Meera, where is she? She stood up looking at scared by his anger. Maan turn to Annie, Annie? She fumbled looking at his threatening eyes. She is in her room. She whispered with her shaking voice. Maan immediately start walking there which terrified all, Vicky came in front of him. Bro please, it's not the time. Giving a glare to him he passes him and went.

Slamming the door open he look at sudden shock in sameera eyes, she stood from her bed looking at him scared. She was almost death scared by this moment, that's why she kept herself in her room only. Maan came near her and stood in front of her. Did you told geet about office problems? He asked looking straightly at her eyes. She took a step back which made him step ahead. She hit a wall and traps between him and wall.

All ran there and wanted to stop him, but no one was having courage to even come before him in this state of his. Sameera look ahead and look at them pleading, Maan jerk hold her neck very tight which shock all. How dare you interfere in my life? He hissed tightening his fingers, she tried to remove his hand to breath but he was only looking at her eyes. All tried to stop him. Maan, please leave her. Mom almost cried. Vicky suddenly ran from there and went to geet room.

She was reading book with her short and track when Vicky barged in. sorry bhabhi, please come. Not giving any chance to her to speak, he drag her out and make his way where only she can be helpful. When they reached their geet gasped a loud looking a fury Maan holding sameera neck who was trying hard to breath.

Maan. Yelling she move to him and hold his hand trying to remove it. Let her go Maan. Move. His hold was tight and eyes spiting fire. What did you think Han? That whatever you will do, I won't say anything? Sameera struggle hard, her tears flowed down. Maan, leave I said. She said firmly holding his collar. He looks at her. Leave Maan. But he didn't and looks at sameera furiously. Geet cup his face making him look at her. Leave her Maan. She tried to remove his hand in which she was successful. Sameera rolled down coughing hard. Meera and mom went to her hurriedly passing her water. Geet was only looking at his eyes, so much anger. She never have seen him like this, she never thought he can even go to such extent. Even now his eyes were only on sameera giving her a killing look. Vicky came to her and holds her shoulder. She slowly looks at him worriedly.Take him away. He whispered softly. Geet nodded and drag Maan out, but he stopped at door and turn around at sameera.You will stay here sameera, but if you tried to talk you geet. I swear that's going to be last day of your life. Everyone look at him shocked, geet drag him out and make her way inside room.

Once they entered she close the door and look at him angrily.What the hell were you doing? Maan, how can you do this? He looks at her furiously. What do you expect geet? I should sit quietly when she is doing hell with our life. He shout a loud making her shiver. Vicky enters the room, he knows Maan is very angry and somewhere he was scared, what if he take his anger on geet. Geet stood there looking at him. She tried to calm him. But Maan, everything is fine now. she hold his arm looking at his eyes, he look down, but geet knows he is still furious, somewhere he took his work frustration also out at sameera. i don't care, did you get that. i don't care. She looks ahead at Vicky who was standing at door. Sighing she goes to Maan cupping his face. Take a shower; I will bring something for us to eat. He didn't move or look at her, brushing his hair she kiss his cheek. Going to door she indicates Vicky also to come out.

Bhabhi, I don't think you should talk to him now. He is really angry. She take a plate of food quietly, mom and meera come to her. She was about to walk when mom stop her. Geet, Vicky is right. Don't go, he is really angry. She turns around looking at them. He may be angry, very angry. She stopped for a while. But it doesn't mean I should stay away from him... like you all do usually. Saying this she makes her way to their room.

Entering the room she didn't find him, he must be in shower. Keeping the food she picks his cloths which he always throws. When will he listen to her not to throw cloths like this? Maan came out with his night suit drying his hair, she smile taking the towel and make him sit on bed while she stood in front of him softly wiping his hair. He wraps his arm around her keeping his head on her stomach below her chest. She softly massages his scalp with towel making him calm.

I told you to forget everything. He closes his eyes feeling her fingers now massaging his hair. You won't do it again. Moving back he make her sit on his thigh, she kiss his forehead keeping her head on his shoulder. Everything will be ok Maan. Please don't stress yourself. Putting her hand on his cheek she looks at his eyes, tears rolled down by which she look down. He feels hurt seeing her tears, wiping them he makes her look at him. I'm sorry. She shook her head hugging him. I want to see you happy Maan. Making yourself so frustrated you really are hurting me. He tightened his hold around her kissing her neck.

Both lied down, but sleep was not in their eyes. She traces her finger on his chest while he holds her waist. Both were lost in thoughts to where their life is leading to. What is wrong with the project that it's not working? She looks at him now caressing his stubble. He looks at her and chuckled, she hit his chest.I know I don't know business, but you can share it. He smile kissing her cheek and lay on top of her kissing her neck, sucking the soft skin. She closed her eyes moving her hand on his back. He moves to her throat nibbling the sensitive part. She moves her hand under his vest feeling his skin. Moving back he kiss her eyes, she open them and smile moving up softly kissing his lips. His lips brush her cheek softly.The idea dad gave, are really old. That's why no one seems interested. He said with his lips on her cheek and moves them to brush her lips.Then why don't you add up your ideas a little. He looks at her, while her hand removes his vest caressing his body. How can I? Its dad project. She smiles kissing his lips, nibbling them. His hand slowly removes her shirt. Caressing her skin under his palm. She giggles moving away. Its dads, but you are his son and he will be really proud if you help to improve his idea. He thought for some time and then smiles sucking her earlobe.Hmm. i will. Looking at her he says. Love you. She smiles accepting his love. Both lost them self in each others, loving each others as more, feeling each others.

Precap: I don't want to die.😭

PRE  PART 55  &  NEXT   THREAD 4 

ADD ME

IF YOU NEED PMS

Please press like and comment'

Love you all.😳

But I need all your comments please'😭

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update.
I love Geet for giving Maan her unconditional support.
She has the strength and courage to face his wrath and anger...m so proud of her...
His family leaves him alone when he is angry..but she is there for him all the time..
Love it
Hate sameera😡
Precap is scary...pls no more pain in their life...nothing shud happen to geet...pls
Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update take a
geet is giving him support which his family is scared to give when he is angry
precap is scary plz dont do anything to geet

Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
but u say me after many days u posted but the precap is so scary dear
why to do that
jasraj123 thumbnail
Awesome update. love the way geet supported maan. and gave him idea to change project with his own ideas

thanks for pm and pls continue
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
mazaa aa gaya when he shouts at sameera and warn her...
loving the way geet supports him in everything...
oh no the precap is scary...
pl cont soon
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely part
pre cap-??? hope everything will be fine

thanks for  the  update
Rocxy thumbnail
nyc update bt maan shld hv killed dat bi**h n d precap is nt nyc
😔