waiting😍 
             waiting😍
            waiting😍
            waiting😍
                                                 waiting😍
Edited by rupzloveu - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys...

im mega sorry that i am late with this update...

and even more sorry thats its short..

been really busy .

Chapter 24...

She ran into her office, grabbed her things, and without telling Maan she ran out of the main department, clutching her bag tightly against her chest... She had no patience waiting for that dreading lift to come to the third floor, without a seconds thought she slammed the stairs door wide open and ran down the steps...

while running down the steps she clumsily tripped over her duppatta, which was dragging itself on the floor... she closed her eyes waiting to embrace the hard, solid ice cold floor... she let go of her bag and put her hands out to stop herself from getting injured... suddenly to hands were placed onto her body... one on her stomach and one on her back... her back was facing her saviour while her front part of her body as facing the floor...

Maan was surprised to see tears in Geet's eyes... he felt bad... he thought the reason for her delicate tears was his fault...

Maan ST ' i shouldn't have given her so much work... he was about to say sorry to her when he heard his office door slam... he looked up to see Geet had gone... he looked straight into her cabin... he had seen her just grab her things and she just ran out... he sat down for a minute wondering what had happened...

he then got up and ran after her.. thinking she was going to stop at the lift he didnt run.. when he heard the door to the stairs slam he started running... he ran down the stairs and saw her tripping over her duppatta he ran faster then...

He made it in time to catch her in his arms... he was soo scared to see her fall like that...  her back was facing him.. he wanted to look at her eyes... he felt a sharp pain in his heart as he heard Geet sobbing his arms.. she held onto his arm that was holding her stomach,  real tight..

He turned her around ... now she was facing him... her face was stained by her tears... her eyes still wet... Maan put Geet gently on her feet.. not knowing what to say he immediately took her in his arms.

He just hugged her... her hands were dangling by her side... slowly she raised her hands and put them across his back..  hugging him back... still sobbing he rubbed her back with one hand in attempt to calm her down..

Maan ' Shh Geet... Shhh... he said softly.

Geet ' Maan...she said sobbing ...

Maan ' Geet tum roh kyun rahi ho?? Kuch hua hai kya??? He asked...

Geet ' nahi.. just hold me Maan.. she whispered ever so gently...

Maan did what she said... he hugged her tight... closed his eyes and just let himself get lost in her arms.

Geet was enjoying being in his arms... slowly she started to calm down ... she felt comfort in his arm and felt safe... slowly she pulled apart and looked at him...  Maan couldn't help but get lost in her eyes... he saw a strong emotion in her eyes... what it was he couldn't name it...

<><><><><>><><><><><> 

Maan went home feeling very confused and angry at himself... Confused due to the fact that he tried to make things difficult for Geet but it ended up going completely wrong...  and angry because he gave into her words and hugged her..

he himself had enjoyed this feeling but he was trying to maintain distance from her... he didn't want to hurt her... his past didn't let him get close to anyone and his present and future won't let Geet go away from him...

He was stuck in the battle of fight between the one person who he can't win against...

Himself...

He had saw the strong emotion in her eyes that he is feeling for her but he is too scared to admit it himself... he had to do something...

In her room Geet was hugging her teddy bear...

She was smiling to herself...

She went downstairs to find Yash and meera planning the functions for the wedding ceremonies ...

Yash saw her and called for her...

Yash ' Geet

Geet was in her own world...

Yash ' Geet he said again...

Geet '

Yash got up and went behind Geet...

Yash ' Booo...

Geet jumped... her eyes wide open and showing fear as her eyes began to water...knowing what he had just done... he immediately hugged her... she smiled and hugged him back... when she pulled apart she hit him on the arm and made a angry face..

Geet ' Bhai... why did you do that??

Yash ' i called you several times but you did not answer me...

Geet was confused...

Geet ' kab???

Yash ' just a couple of minutes ago...

Geet blushed as she remembered what she was doing a couple of minutes ago... she was thinking about Maan...

Precap '

Maan's Girlfriend?? :s

hit the like button n comment

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Maan girlfriend? Can't wait for more!!
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update::
Awww loved the hug between maaneet
Oooh wonder wat happened in maans past...
Du update my most priceless possession
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Lovely update::
Awww loved the hug between maaneet
Oooh wonder wat happened in maans past...
Du update my most priceless possession
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

im updatin that n rushing memories tommorrow x
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
lovely
superb
thanx for pm
rupzloveu thumbnail
awsome...
loved it...
aww plzz dont show sammera ..i hate her...
although its a great part...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved maaneet
Adorable
Can't wait 4 more
Precap looks interesting
Con soon