Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi i loved it ,plsss add me in your PM list and PM the next update.plsss.
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 19

Maan came to her room and she suddenly hugs him... I'm so nervous... what if they don't like me…. he move her little back and cupped her face no one can unlike you mishti… the person who will not like you will be out of their mind… now calm down…..She only nodded and hugs him again... I really hate these guest… because of them I will be unable to meet you till wedding… she giggled and look at him... its only 10 days left in wedding… yea but 10 days are too much for me…. they were disturbed by the noise from outside.. Geet come outside they have come... she look at Maan nervous eyes... he just kisses her forehead... don't worry I am with you….. The new his dadi and all his stupid family members… he made a mental note to be near her or keep Annie and Vicky with her…

She went toward the guest…. Maan stood up at stairs to keep an eye... mom took geet to them… geet yeh hai dadi. She came forward and took her blessings... dadi keep her hand on her head… this is your rishab chachu and this is chachi.she greeted them too... mom take her to young one, standing behind dadi…this is arjun, and meera, they are rishab child.. She only shake her hand with both... this is Rajiv... he is arjun and Vicky friend... she shake her hand with him… and this is sameera... meera and arjun younger sister… she said in low voice… geet smile and shake her hand with sameera… dadi told geet to sit beside her… kya naam hai tumaara?...  Jee geet... dadi nodded and continue to check her from top to bottom… geet become nervous by her gaze….tumaare ghar waale kaha hai? ….geet become more nervous... she just looks down not able to reply…who dadi geet ka koi nahi hai, humaare siwa...  dadi turn to look at her suspiciously… kaha rehti ho? Mom replied fast woh humaare saath rehti hai... geet dare not look at her… here Maan was getting irritated by her continuous questions…. Kya??  Aaj  kal ke bache bhi…. Isi liye to main kahu maan beta kaise yea pyaar ke chakkar main par gaya…. Maan was unable to control and make his way down... dadi saw him and instantly zipped her mouth… knowing his anger she preferred to keep quite… rishab who was sitting next to geet. Touch her head... you are really beautiful beta... I really appreciate Maan choice... geet smile at him... thank you uncle... mom interrupt them inviting them to dinner table... all of them went to dinner……

It was night time when geet was in her room suddenly sameera entered her room... she was alert to see her in her room in this time...can I talk to you... geet smile and told her to sit beside her… do you need anything? Sameera nodded her head in negative… actually I need to talk to you about me and Maan...geet smile and put her hands in her shoulder...don't worry... I know everything... I really don't mind... sameera face expression changed, she was shocked to hear it... she didn't expect that they would tell her all… oh... so you already know…geet smile... yea I know... sameera only nodded, told her goodbye not finding another words she left her room…

Few days passed... Maan was unable to meet geet in presence of them... he was becoming impatience for not meeting her… dadi never left any moment to taunt her.. she always finds reason to blame her for everything but geet take it easily and deal with her positively… geet was  always  with someone,  she was getting alone time… she was even unable to talk to Maan in phone… wedding preparation were going on it was there haldi after two days… all younger's went to shopping for geet wedding dress.. She was so confuse to which one to choose… meera became geet good friend in these days. Infact only arjun and meera were friendly with geet..  Sameera was always rude to geet, geet understood that it may be due to her and Maan wedding. She never tried to talk to sameera about this thinking it may lead to something worse... on the other hand geet was not liking Rajiv look on her.. There was something which makes her uncomfortable, he never leaves a chance to be near to her but geet always avoided him…

Bhabhi how about this? Meera show a dress to geet but geet didn't like it…geet why are you wasting our time if you do not like any dress. Sameera said irritatidly.. Geet felt she was really wasting there all time…I'm really sorry sameera... why don't you guys go and find some dresses for yourself… I will select later... Vicky came to her and sides hug her. Its ok bhabhi... don't say sorry… you guys go I will be with bhabhi… all of them nodded and went to select dress for them... Vicky turns to find geet looking at the dresses sadly... He was noticing that something was bothering her since they all have came... she always seems lost and sad.. He tried to cheer her... c'mon bhabhi lets select something for you... geet only looked down... it's ok Vicky... you also go with them.. I will select myself now Vicky can't see her like this… he move a little away from geet and instantly called Maan, told him about geet and her behavior…. Maan told him he will be their soon. He cut the call, told geet he will go with others, leaving her to meet Maan. Only he can cheer her... she must be missing him…

Geet was looking at the dress silently which meera selected for her… suddenly she feels a warm touch on her shoulder... she turn and saw Maan standing next to her… Maan… he smile and put his hand on her cheek…………

He was shocked to see geet sadly standing at the shop alone... she was looking pale, sad... something is bothering her badly… he have seen her after 8 days and she was looking so down.. the moment geet looked at Maan she was unable to control herself and hug him tightly not even thinking about the surrounding… holding his shirt tightly at back, hiding her face on his neck.. Maan felt his neck getting wet... he instantly took her outside the shop and stop at the corner,  away from the crowd… he move her little back and saw her looking down, tears were on her cheek.. He wipe the tears, he was broken to see her after so many days and that too like this...he cupped her face and make her look at him.. Mishti... what's wrong?She looks at him. Maan. Was the only word which came to her mouth, she again hugs him hard… he rub her back… mishti please... look at me and tell me what's wrong… geet didn't move from his hold but didn't said anything…

After sometime she move a little, look at his worried face...she put her hand on his cheek and kisses his other cheek. I missed you... Maan only smile and kisses her forehead, removing the hair from her faces... I missed you too she finally smiled at him... he was relieved to see her finally smile… what's wrong… she look down at his shirt and start to play with his shirt button to avoid his questions…  mishti…. She put her head on his chest still holding his button... I am missing dad… she said in low voice, he holds her tight instantly understanding her pain... how could he forget her father was everything for her. She will obviously miss him in these important days of her life, it was the time she needed his father or Maan and both of them were not with her... he felt a lump in his throat feeling her pain… I'm really sorry mishti… he looked down to see her eyes full of tears... He kissed her eyes unable to see her like this... please don't cry... she instantly wipe her tears. She know how much Maan feels helpless to see her like this...why were you standing alone there... he knew the reason but wanted to move her attention.. Actually I told them to go and select dress for them... I was not able to select any dress for myself... Maan smile to see her pout like a child... he kisses her cheek lovingly... oh my sweet sweet mishti…. What will I do with you….come lets go and select a dress for you… she instantly become excited... you will select a dress for me... he lock his finger behind her waist bringing her very close to him.. Obviously… it's me for whom you are becoming bride, so I will decide what you will wear... she blushed and looks down….

They went inside holding hands... Maan selected a beautiful dress for her... she without thinking twice purchased the dress… he also selected some more dresses for her, she tried to protest but he didn't listened to her…. geet takes Maan to men's section and selected a sherwani for him…. She also bought many shirts and tie for him…. They were so busy with themselves that they didn't notice that all other also came back... Vicky look at geet and was relieved to finally see her happy, smiling and cheering… he was not wrong in calling Maan…he can only make her this happy…. meera instantly went to them..  Bro aap yaha? Maan and geet instantly turn and find all of them looking both of them... meera tried to pull geet leg...hmm. So it's the reason bhabhi, you wanted to be alone han… geet cheek got bright red, she looked down in embarrassment. I thought you don't like shopping Maan... sameera asked raising her eyebrow….. Maan avoided her question and turn toward Vicky… I am taking geet for sometime... you guys go where ever you want... we will be home later... Rajiv came beside geet and stood near her... Geet move a little away from him, moving close to Maan...but bhai what about dadi... I mean you should not meet before marriage... geet could feel Maan hands becoming fist. No one ever dare to speak against him… she instantly holds his hand calming him… don't you worry about me... enjoy your little stay here... he turn to leave but before that he look at Vicky and move toward him whispering in  his ear that they will be late… Vicky nodded and assured him… he knew it was necessary for geet to have some time with Maan...

Precap: where will they go??? 😳  And how will be the haldi??? Hmm let's think…

NEXT : PART 20
Edited by zoha25 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow loved it yaar ...awsome one !!!!
me first to comment !!

i dont like that guest at all yaar ..kick them out soon ..
Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow sooo awesome n cute
loved maaneet... can't wait 2 know where they go
cont asap dearEdited by bhanu_rekhag - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it 
why rajiv interfering geet matter.
yeh rajiv ko maaneet se door rakho 
spically geet se uski neeyath thik nahi hai
sameera😡
pls cont soon
zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow loved it yaar ...awsome one !!!!

me first to comment !!

i dont like that guest at all yaar ..kick them out soon ..

YAYYY ur firsstt..

yea they are ust discusting...

febinyusuff thumbnail
awesome update honey... please continue sooon.

zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Awesome update

loved it 
why rajiv interfering geet matter.
yeh rajiv ko maaneet se door rakho 
spically geet se uski neeyath thik nahi hai
sameera😡
pls cont soon

thanx sweettyyy...
rajiv is something you will come to know soon...
 hmm have to keep him away..Angry

zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: febinyusuff

awesome update honey... please continue sooon.

thanks a lottt... honey...
avani_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update ...love d way maan sooth her pain...n also love vicky who helped geet...arrghhh dadi, sameera n rajiv😡 get out frm maaneet lyf
waiting 4 nxt n thnx 4 d pm
Edited by avani_9 - 13 years ago