Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
waiting for the next one  
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
yipppppee,,,,,,,plssss mk it soon,,,dnt mk us wait for long,,pls,,,pls
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
r u goin to tk the whole day????????????
Maaneet_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
☺️i love this ff.... read it in one go... n was sooooo much fun to read the baby maaneet talks... awwwww....😆

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
[😭 for update......................... and pm me too😡
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Geet sat with him quietly and followed his words like a poor li'l lamb!!!

X            X             X                 X               X                X              

Maan: GRADE IV
GEET: GRADE III

Preparation for annual function was in full swing! All the elementary classes had been grouped into pairs to perform different events!
GROUP 1 – MONTESSORI 1,2 & 3
GROUP 2 – GRADE I & II
GROUP 3 – GRADE II & IV
GROUP – v & VI

Group III was to stage the act of Snow White and The & Dwarfs!

It was the first day of the rehearsals! Maan was chosen as the prince…Prince Richard! Well it was obvious wasn't it??? But for sweetu, it was like a "waking dream" come true. She always wanted her Mk to be a prince….her prince! She still could not forget the night when narrated her a fairytale….oops, I mean fairy-TAIL! She wanted to be his princess….she wanted to be his Snow-White…..it was like a secret wish of hers!

But all was not a bed of roses for sweetu! She was made one of the seven dwarfs…..well we all know why I guess!!! Taylor was made the "evil Queen" and a girl named Susy was made Snow-white! Susy was very beautiful indeed…and very talented of course, in the theater section!

Now geet didn't like that….she definitely didn't approve of that…not at all! Rehearsals started! All were busy in their respective roles. But geet…..she kept a close eye on Suzy! She hated her….infact most of the students hated her! She was way too proud and never cared about anyone. All she did was mock other students on their weakness.

Kawaii wonders….such girls were also there in her school😡😡….Kawaii hated them…yuck!!!🤢🤢🤢

What irked her the most was the scene where Maan had to kiss her (on cheeks of course😉)to awaken Snow White from her eternal death. She became red with anger.
No one……NO ONE has ever dared to go near Maan, especially girls, since the day they became friends….forget about the kiss! And sweetu wanted her kisses from her MK to be exclusive for her…and only her! It's been 5 years to their friendship…not a single girl had the courage to even talk to him….and now this girl….stealing his kisses! She knew Suzy well…and she hated her to no end!

To add to her woes, she noticed Susy trying to get close to MK in the course of the rehearsals. She stood at a corner with other dwarfs and looked at her angrily. Suzy was indeed trying to get closer to Maan. Both stood near the teacher and were talking to her about their roles. Geet fumed!

LUNCH BREAK

Due to all the rehearsals, geet was stuck with other dwarfs. Since everybody had to finish their lunch quickly, poor sweetu had to finish her lunch without Maan. She sat with other dwarfsand had her lunch half-heartedly. When she couldn't eat, she just walked to Maan with her lunch box. She entered the room next to hers where other actors rehearsed. And lo BEHOLD!!! What did she see but Maan having his lunch with Suzy!
Now that was her limit. Her insecurities doubled! Her fears did come true. She stood there numb….angry….sad! she couldn't move. Taylor saw the whole scenario as she was present in that room. She slowly went near geet and tapped her shoulders! Geet regained her senses and looked at her in anger.

Taylor ( with concern, pointing her chin towards Maan and suzy): you see that geet?
Geet: umm
Taylor (whispering): is she trying to be his girl friend?
Geet (still looking at Maan and Suzy): what's a "GIRL FIREND"??
Taylor (adjusting her spects on her nose): cough….cough…..a girl friend is a person's regular companion in a romantic relationship!
Poor geet…didn't understand a single word!
Geet (looked at her confused): now what's "ROMANTIC"??
Taylor (confidently): romantic means having to do with romance!!
Poor sweetu….still didn't understand a word!
Geet (irritated): now what's "ROMANCE"??
Geet saw Suzy giggling and talking to Maan. She literally burned!
Taylor: uff..Geet…you don't know anything. Romance means a pleasurable feeling of excitement or wonder associated with love!!!

Kawaii ROFLOL….taylor: a chalti-phirti encyclopedia!!!🤣

Geet ( innocently): now Taylor…what's "LOVE"?
Taylor (hitting her head on the nearby wall): you…… aaaarrrrggghhhhhh….leave it! You don't know anything!! (then regaining her calm): but you know what geet, MK didn't have lunch with you for the 1st time in those 5 years. But today....she is definitely trying to steal him from you!!! Do something!!

Kawaii wonders….wasn't it more like adding fuel to the fire??? Did Taylor get into her character….THE EVIL QUEEN!!!😈

Geet looked at both of them. Taylor's words were ringing in her mind! Even Maan was smiling with Suzy. She squeezed her lunch box as had as she could out of anger and kept  on looking at them. After a while, Maan got up, packed his lunchbox and went outside. He didn't notice geet because she was spying them hiding behind a chair. As soon as Maan was out of sight, geet promptly stood up and walked towards suzy. Suzy was looking at the direction where Maan went and was drooling over him.

Geet stood near her, looking at her with hatred….if looks could kill, then suzy had been burnt to ashes within the fraction of a second! She poked her shoulder to get her back to reality!
Geet : oye suzy…. (angrily) why are you looking at him?
Suzy (looking at geet coldly): oh look…..whos here…MK's chubby fatso…sweetu!!!
And she burst out laughing. Geet felt bad…..no one had ever teased her like this since the day she had met her Mishtel Khulana! But today…..her anger was more!
Geet: don't try to get near him okay. I saw…..the whole time you were looking at him!
Suzy (laughing): excuse me…..you were the one looking at him throughout the rehearsals! (proudly): I shared lunch with him today….not you!

Geet felt like killing her right at that moment itself!
Geet: am warning you……stop looking at him…you are not even his girlfriend!
Suzy (angrily): you stop looking at him! I may not be his best friend like you but…but….I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!
Geet's jaws dropped open….tears clouded her eyes…Taylor was right! She started trembling….in anger….in sadness! Yet she managed to speak.
Geet (trembling): did….did he tell you that???
Suzy: umm…no!
Geet: then how come you know you are his girlfriend?
Suzy (proudly): aww…my fatso geet…getting jealous…isn't she??? Huh….he left his best friend and had lunch with a beautiful girl like me today….which he never did…..he never called you….neither did he speak to you! But he did to me! So all thses indicate that am his GF!!!

Geet stood numb! MK did share his lunch with Suzy….for the first time..he didn't even bothered to call her! The ritual of having their whole lunch break together which was followed day after day strictly, was broken. She felt so very sad…..very very sad! How could he do that to her…to his sweetu….to his best friend??

Suzy (haughtily): and I am Snow White….he is going to kiss me. So everything is cleared!
Geet looked down……..tears were about to break free……she slowly walked away leaving a smirking suzy!!!

next: ANNUAL FUNCTION - SACNDAL!!!😲😲
guys...plz plz plz comment as much as you can!! you see i wish to update the next part in a new thread...which is not possible untill u all comment!!! plz plz plz not 150 pages...but at least can you all make it to 110 pages?? its a sincere request!!!😳😳

Prev: PART 9
Next: THREAD 2

Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago
shivgauri89 thumbnail
great update ............

nonabebu thumbnail
nice update poor geet i wish maan use ignore na kare pls cont soon
ammu5 thumbnail
geet is so posassive of maan at that age also??? loved it Edited by ammu5 - 13 years ago