Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Continued'.. Chapter 9 part B

Arjun's house

Arjun was sat in his room thinking.. just then someone came into his room and sat down next to him. It was his grandma' (Arohi's DJ in the KMH2).. she looked at arjun and noticed a little change in him' she put her hand on his shoulder and he immediately broke out of his thoughts.. he looked at his daadi and smiled. He got off the bed and went to open up the laptop he had brought for himself 2 years ago. It was still in working order and he uses it rarely. DJ knew something was wrong with him. He was different today.. she didn't know what it was but something in him changed.

DJ- arre arjun aaj tum bohat different lag raha ho??

Arjun- different kaise??

DJ- erm more happy?? Bohat khush?? Kyun??

Arjun ' arre mere pyari DJ you know I don't hide anything from you lekin aaj mein aapko kuch nahi bathou ga.

DJ- achaa vo kyun?? Pyar hua hai kya??

Arjun blushed a little and smiled.

Arjun ' Daadiii'. Nooo kyun. Mujhe Arohi se pyar nahi hai..

DJ- Kya?? Maine tho koi naam nahi liya' tho Arohi kyon hai?? Hmmm' she started laughing and decided to tease him. Lol :P (poor arjun)

Arjun ' maine kab Arohi kaha??

DJ- abhi kaha na.. kyon hai.., Girlfriend na??

Arjun ' nahi daadi' not girlfriend'

DJ- tho hone wali Girlfriend..

Arjun ' haan daadi Hone wali Girlfriend.. lekin Ek problem hai'

DJ got confused a little' she looked at him with a puzzled look..

DJ- kya?? Don't you know how to get a girl'??? What happened to all them Ugly girls you used to flirt with hmmm?? What soo hard you can't get this one.

Arjun ' hey Daadi'.  I can Get this girll trust me??

DJ- achaa ' well then I give you 2 months to get this girl'. No matter what the obstacle is you have to get over them and get this girl'

Arjun ' what Daadi' she is Yash Handa's Little sister'.

DJ- kaun Geet' aab thum gaya' Geet see..

Arjun was shocked '. Geet was like his sister' NO WAY'.

Arjun ' DAADDIIIIIIIIIIIII' not geet Arohii'.

DJ- achaaa' not geet phir tho masla tho same he hai'. She still going to be hard to get'.

Arjun ' achaa' we will see daadiii.

Dj put her hand forward and shook her grandsons hand' she gave him a mischievous smile' she walked out of the room leaving arjun surprised to what had just happened' he laughed at himself and said/'. Get ready Arohiii' Its Time'.

Meera's bedroom

Meera was lying down in bed' she was thinking about the past' her past' she has nothing to hide from yash lol :P maybe one thing' she had a little secret from him. Its nothing major or bad she thought its simple' she was thinking about how she broke yash's favourite phone before he went to study abroad.. no-one knew what had happened to it but boy was yash mad' she laughed at the image that flashed in her mind' she was soo happy that she finally got the most precious thing in her life' she had got the love of her life to be hers' for ever' she knew what he was like and what his family was like' she loved his family just like she loved her own' Yash was something special to Meera........ meera started thinking about what had happened just then with geet. She was sat down stairs with the future in laws so she had no idea what was going on upstairs. Who was this guy that did this to geet.. she wantd to know' suddenly her phone rang which then distracted her' she answered it.

Meera ' Hello?

Yash smiled when he heard meera's voice..

Yash ' hii' kaise ho??

Meera blushed. She didn't know why all he did was ask how she was'

Meera ' I'm fine'. Just thinking'.

Yash ' about us na???

Meera ' haan aur geet too'

Yash went quiet al of a sudden' he didn't like this topic'. As much as it was hurting Geet it was hurting him too'

Yash ' haan. Don't worry sab teek ho go? I promise'.

Geet was stood outside his room listening to his convo.. she had no idea that all this would effect yash and meera' well she thought it was' but It couldn't right??

Meera ' haan she will be okay' anyway I'm going acha'.

Yash ' where??

Meera ' to bed silly :

Yash ' ohhh can I come too?? Hehe ..

Meera chiii ' no baad mein okay.. byeee'

Yash ' bye sweetheart..

Meera blushed again and slowly cut the phone off.

Handa Household.

Geet and Arohi were sat in the garden. It felt like ages that they were sat together like this. The only problem was geet was there in body put not there at all. Her mind was playing tricks on her. she sat there like a statue. Arjun came and sat behind Arohi and smiled at her. she looked at him and then looked at geet. Knowing what she meant he walked upto geet and hugged her from behind. Geet screamed'..

Arjun ' Geet its me' shush it me'

Geet was panicking a lot. She had no idea she would end up soo lost but can we do'.

Geet- sorry arjun' who mein daar ghi thi' sorry '

Arjun looked at Arohi. She smiled. This was the most she had spoken all day. Arjun tried to keep her mind at ease and keep her away from thinking about what had happened in her past'

Arjun ' Arohii tum ne suna??

Arohi ' kya ??? geet looked at arohi like W*F is he talking about.

Arjun ' Nahin suna kya??

Arohi ' Kya?? Arohi too looked at geet as she was getting angry now'#

Arjun - ~Abhi Jo geet ne kaha?

Geet ' kya kaha maine ne??

Arohi understood what he meant and why he was being stupid and acting all weird'

Arohi  - ooohhh' achaaa now I get it' geet started getting restless

Arjun ' tum ne SORRY kaha' and started laughing'

Arohi ' haan Tum ne sorry kaha

Geet ' so what' Can't I say sorry '.

Arjun ' its just you have never said it to me before' everrrr' so that's why..

Geet ' tum ' wait I will show you sorry'.

Geet started to run after him.. arjunran away and started running around Arohi.. he went in circles he looked back after a whild to see if geet was still chasing him. He was happy now that geet was laughing so much and was still running after him. Not looking to where he was running to he bumped into Arohi and before she could fall he grabbed her waist and both then lost balance and fell on the floor.

Geet started laughing really hard. She found it funny.. Yash and prem were in their rooms when they heard geet laughing both came running out to see her.. she was stood in one place and was laughing hysterically' they were please that she was laughing and enjoying herself. She was a total different person when she was laughing' she was a princess..

Next part

Geet and prem spend they day together with maan '. Yash brings home his friend'..

Who is this friend of yash's eh????

Let me know what you guys think '.

chapter 9 Part A

sorry guys it was supposed to be full part 9 but i had to disappear somewhere lol :P sorry its short but i promise the next part will be long... :)

chapter 10

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
Luv DJ challenge 2 arjun
Awww meera & yash part is cute
Aww luv how arjun put off Geets mind from da problems & made her laugh
Fink yash'z frend will be Dev
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

nice update
Luv DJ challenge 2 arjun
Awww meera & yash part is cute
Aww luv how arjun put off Geets mind from da problems & made her laugh
Fink yash'z frend will be Dev
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

Hehe... i'm not telling...
you can find out tomorrow or wednesday ...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun's Dadi is shoo sweet๐Ÿ˜›
Didn't geet mention the name "Dev" when she is telling her flashback to everyone??
-shamima- thumbnail
Haha loved how dj challenge arjun to get arohi no matter what the obstacle and awe meera and yash so cute and poor geet lost somewhere far but good to see arjun and arohi making her laugh again and woops yash and prem are too busy looking at geet that they didn't notice arjuhi on the floor together lol anyways great update and cant wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜Š
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...............i hope this new friend of yash is not dev.............
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one๐Ÿ‘
cont. soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow thats an awsome one yaar ...i gess that frnd is dev
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey jaldi batao ki who s yash's friend

dis part was awesome............................๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9B
very nice part.................the things they try to keep Geet happy...............lovely..................cont soon...............