cont soon and pm me....................
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
you r juat awesomeeeeeeeeeeee u rock
just luved everybit of ur ud'sπŸ‘πŸ‘

Chapter 4

While taking meera to geet's room, geet is in her own world. She can't help but feel she has seen maan before. But, where? This she does not know. Meera and Arohi se that geet in a world of her own and wonder what is up with her.

Meera ' Arre Geet kaha ko gayi?? Geet does not answer and meera then waves her hand if front of geet's face. Still geet does not answer'

Arohi ' Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Geet jumps out of her skin.

Geet ' huh?? What happened..

Arohi ' we can ask you the same?? What happened? You seem to be in a world of your own??

Geet looks at meera who nods. (she is confirming Arohi statement).. vo mein Party ke bara mei soch rahi thi'

Arohi ' Party ke bara mein??? Kyun??

Geet tries to think of so excuse and decides to use yash veerji name.

Geet ' vo Yash veerji nahi hain na tho bas unki bara mein soch rahi thi.. and puts on a sad face.

Arohi ' Yeah well he will come back real soon don't worry.. Arohi was keeping a secret from Geet and Meera about yash that yash veerji is officially back. She wanted to surprise Geet and Meera. Meera was in love with yash since she were 15. She never once did anything about it since it was difficult for her to say anything. Meera knew that yash was Geet's brother and she didn't want to ruin what she has got with Geet, a great friendship for the love of HER life. Meera didn't even know if yash felt the same way about her and she didn't bother telling him about her liking him. Meera smiled at geet and said ' Haan Geet. When yash comes back then you can have a bigger party. Hmmm.

Geet smiled and took a deep breathe and thanked babaji for making her sister and best friend believe her. They walked into Geet's bedroom and all girls sat on the bed. They then started talking about what they were going to wear. Geet decided to wear a white sari and wantd to keep her hair down.

Meera decided to wear a purple dress which she thought would look good on her.

and arohi decided to wear yellow sleevless dress.

All girls were happy that they had got their dresses out of the way and all went in turn to have a quick shower and get ready. After they all had a shower the had all got the hair and make done before putting on the dresses.

Meanwhile Prem and Maan Were in The Lounge waiting for arjun. As they knew this would always happen with arjun always coming late because he was too busy with his girlfriends. Yes people Girlfriendss' Maan and Prem were fed up of Arjun always treating girls like they were a chewing gum. Although maan hated girls he would never treat the way arjun does. Arjun walks in in a black shirt and black pants with his hair gelled(Like he has it in KMH) and blacked armani shades.

Prem ' Whittwhooo 'Wolf whistled. Wowww ' Looking Good bro..

Arjun who thought of himself as a ccol, handsome dude slowly took his shades off.

Maan ' Whats with the slow motion? He asked prem'

Prem shrugged and said maybe he is tired or something lol :P waise bhi guys I got something to tell you okay.. .. We are all wearing black ' I got the suits and stuff in the closet in my room ' all the boys agreed and said sure.. they all got dressed and did their hair up and made themselves look presentable. The Boys were looking hot!!! The grils were finshed getting ready and were just waiting for prem to come and get them. They sat down on the bed started taking random pictures of themselves. They were having sooo much fun. Yash was outside Geet's Room. He opened the door slightly to see Geet having the time of her life laughing and enjoying herself. Suddenly a young girl caught his eye. He saw meera dressed up in a yellow sleevless dress and had loose curls in her hair. He couldn't take his eyes of her. Arohi suddenly came infront of her and that's when he broke eye contact with her. he walked to prem's room where all the guys were dressed. Yash slowly opened that door and walked into the room without being heard. He went over to the boys who had their backs to him. He stopped right behind them and shouted.

Yash ' BOO!

All three boys jumped out of their skin and screamed. Yash quickly put his hand of maan's mouth while Prem put hius hand over Arjun's mouth..

Prem & Yash ' Shusshhhh! Geet will hear you???

Maan tried talking but all yash could hear was mmmmmh mmmmhh mMMH..

Yash ' What? . what are you on about?? Speak English or hindi'

Maan moved yash's hand from his mouth and said TUMM ' Yaha??

When did you come back and why didn't you tell us.

Yash ' well I wanted to surprise you all' and well I think I just scared you instead lol :P

All four boys started laughing and arjun said "achaaa yeh tho apne prayiiii Geet ke liya than a' Hmmm"

Arjun in best friends with both Geet and Yash.. Both smiled as they know that they will do anything for her.

Arjun ' Mujhe pata hai. Yeh surprise tho sirf meri prayii geet ki liya ho saakta hain.. Kyun??

Yash smiled and hugged arjun ' Haan Yaar. Yeh maine saab geet ke liya kiya tha'

Maan who was stood there was wondering who the hell wass geet.. he saw how much loved these three boys have for geet and wanted to know who she was and what was so special about her that made these boys love her soo much and protective over her and why they would want to surprise geet' All that was going on in his head was GEET< GEET< GEET.(just the name) Now he wanted to put a face to the name' Yash looked at his watch and realized the time.. acha guys aab tum log chalo niche waha niche mehmaan aaye hain'

The three boys went down leaving yash in oprem's room. Smiling at the timw when he would finally meet his sister geet.

The girls also went downstairs and prem called them. Suddenly maan looked at a girl in a white sari. He looked at her and thought she is the most beautiful person he has ever saw. He couldn't take his eyes off her. he was just looking at her. his heart suddenly started racing and his palms started sweating. All he wanted to do was go up to the girl and give her a massive hug and not let her go ever. Geet who was in the sari looked around and saw maan looking at her. she then looked at the girls next to her and she thought he was looking at one them instead. She couldn't keep her eyes of him. Her heart started to thud and she started to have trouble breathing. She could feel something and it was strange. She didn't even know who this boy was. boy. She laughed at the thought of him as a boy. They girls came down and went straight to Daadima, Mama and Papa. All three girls hugged the elders and took heir blessing by touching their feet. Tha party had started and everyone was mingling in with other people that was also invited. Prem informed the boys and Arohi and the family of the plan. Meera overheard and asked them what they are planning. Arohii told her they would tell her but she has to promise not to tell Geet. Meera promised not to tell Geet a word.

Meera ' I promise guys .. I won't tell her anything.. Tell me what you guys are planning.

Prem smiled and said yash veerji is back. Meera felt as if she had won the lottery and was well excited.

Meera ' sachh??

Prem ' haan aur vo Geet Ko surprise dene vala hain. Geet ko kuch nahi pata.

All started discussing the plan with meera and prem gave everyone a role to do.

Then all left Geet one by making excuse and left her standing on her own. She was wondering where all her family members have gone. Geet felt lonely and left out. she was wondering what everyone was keeping from her. tears started to fill her eyes and were threatening to come pouring down her face. she let them and when she saw daadima walking towards her she quiclyle wiped her eyes before daadi saw her. Daadima was to keep geet entertained so she went upto geet and started asking her questions.

Daadima ' tum teek ho na'

Geet ' haan I'm fine daadi. Aap' not really paying any attention to what daadi was saying and was looking around for meera and Arohi. Daadi didn't know what to do and how to distract her. just then prem came onto the stage asked for everyones attention.

Prem ' Hello.. Can I have everyones attentions. No-one listened to prem and he kept repeating the same thing over and over again. Geet got really angry and went on the stage and shouted down the mic.

Geet-  Heeyy, Prem Bhai wants you all to listen to him. Yo are not going to move until prem bhai says what her wants to say okay..

Everyone stunned and looked at prem. Geet got of the stage and went back down to where she was stood before. Meera and Arohi were trying to find the spotlight and find the right position to where geet would be. Meera goes to switch the light off. Sonia was abit weary about taking the light off as They all knew geet was afraid of the dark.. Sonia then accepted It and meera switched the lights off. Geet suddenly was very afraid she try looking for Daadima in the dark but couldn't find her. she started crying asking for daadi, prem, arjun, Arohi and meera. But no-one listened. Geet felt some hands on her shoulder and when she turned around they were gone. These hands felt very familiar to her but geet couldn't make out whose hand they was. Geet's heartbeat was sky high. She felt as if she has ran a marathon. she kept looking for her family but she couldnt see in the dark. she started to panic and was feeling afraid. she she was about to sit down when Suddenly right infront of her were big baby brown eyes. She didn't know who it was she backed up a little while the eyes moved forward. Suddenly the eyes were gone and after a minute the lights came back on. Geet was now sat on the floor with her head in her lap.she was shaking and felt really cold. she was afraid to look up. she was crying and was very angry that everyone had left her on her own. they knew she was afraid of the dark but they still left her. She was too scared to move or see anyone come upto her.

Arohi went upto her and suddenly felt really bad. she was just about to tell geet everything when she saw prem shaking his head. prem to was feeling bad and guilty but knew this suprise would be worht it.

Arohi'GEEET' what happened??

Geet saw Arohi and immediately hugged her started started crying more. She suddenly stopped when someone said her name. She lifted her head slowly and stood in a stiff position. This voice she has heard before. She recognized this voice. She turned around to see herself come face to face with the guy with the big brown eyes.tears dripping down her face, she ran to the guy and hugged him immediately. She said his name over and over again.

Geet ' Yash Veerji aap.. And cried. She squeezed him tight and didn't let go'

NEXT ' Maan And Geet's Offical Introduction'. Dance Squence done by all the characters --- Geet angry but with who???

Hey hope you guys like it... please comment and please give me some ideas as to how you want the next part.. i promise i will use you ideas and will give you full credit . :) sorry i know there is no maaneet together in todays update but dont worry when i update next maybe tomorrow or wednesday i will make sure that there is alot more maaneet scenes...

Chapter 3 - 

chapter 5 -

Thanks loveyouu

xxx πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update nazmaa....continue soon

Was maan watching all this when the lights are switched off and yash meeting geet??
Edited by puth - 13 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
bit confusing
thought dey met in prt 3

rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome loved it............................

Originally posted by: puth

awesome update nazmaa....continue soon

Was maan watching all this when the lights are switched off and yash meeting geet??

Yeah maan was watching this... doont worry next chapter you will get flashback of it through maan's POV
Thanks alot...
😊

Originally posted by: maanujaanu

bit confusing

thought dey met in prt 3

Yeah they did i meant offical introduction...
They met in part three but dont know the names.. even though prem said geet name whn he was putting a bandage on her he wasn't paying attention lol :P
 they will know who is who :)
sorry for confusion? :)