Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: cutiepreet

hey...awesome part...:)
luved it..:) did opened up the fact that Armaan's parents didn't wanted niki to be their dau-in-law...!!! but i really really hope Armaan is not the baby of her baby....if it is omg...i'll seriously cry...:( :(
feel bad for Ridz cuz she is living in an illusion... !!!
hope u unfold more of the story soon..:)
great part thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc ;)
Preet <3

Thanks... I was waiting for your comment... I was like... she usually comments earlier but I DIDN'T see her comments today.... :) u will know very soon....... no Ridz is not living in an illusion... Its just that she doesn't know some facts....... Keep reading....
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey... Just ran across ur ff... i love it! Lemme guess, the baby is Abhi's???? lol random guess! Pls do pm me and update soon! Thanks!

Sheena :)
AR4eve thumbnail
PART 8

The rickshaw driver stops in front of her house. She gets down and pays him the rent. The house was across the street hence while paying him the money she happened to see right across in front of her. She saw that Padma Nikki and Shashank are entering the house and both of them holding Nikki by their hands. She immediately calls out , "Mom.... Dad" They turn and look. Shashank tells Padma: Take Nikki inside.. we have to make sure Riddhima knows nothing about the visit or she will ask questions I dont want her to be hurt any more...." Padma agrees and takes Nikki inside...

Riddhima crosses the road  and comes to where Shashank is standing...
Shashank :Aaah Riddhima how are you good to see you (saying that he hugs her) chalo lets go inside.. waise tumne Ananya ko bataya hain na ki tum yahan ho.. cuz she might be worried otherwise...
Riddhima says that she did inform them.

They reach the house...

Riddhima goes and hugs her mom and Nikki
Riddhima: kaise ho ma papa... just came in to see you guys.. ( and smile)s)
Padma smiles.: Aao Riddhima baitho ab aayi ho to kha ke jana...
Riddhima: Nahin ma main bas milne aayi hoon.... mujhe phir ghar bhi jana hain na.........
Padma: thik hain par pani toh piyogi na
She smiles and nods...
Shashank: Chalo tum tumhari ma aur Nikki baatein karo I wil be back soon...

Padma brings the juice and they talk for a while....and then she goes in the kitchen. This is when Riddhima seizes the opportunity and goes to talk to Nikki.....
Riddhima: hi Nikki.. how are u (fine... Nikki says)  you know if I find out who broke off the marriage with you.. I will kill that person.... I seriously will... how dare he hurt my sister........(Nikki tries to calm her down) You know he is spreading false rumors about you and Armaan in the college(Nikki yaps at her) yes Nikki.. I am joining college and some girls came and started talking about you and Armaan(Nikki couldn't believe it) I won't believe all that.. because I know you are not like that Nikki.. but please tell me the name of the person.. I will kill him
Nikki laughs: Riddhima... don't worry he will get punsihed for his deeds.. tu tension mat le ab ja ghar ja your Saasuma will be worried about you...
Riddhima wanted to talk more but Nikki was giving her no chance so seeing no chance she took everyones leave and took an auto for home.

Nikki goes upstairs and goes to the cupboard and takes out a picture of Armaan and her and rekindles the memories.

Flashback
After Riddhima's heart was broken Nikki tried her best to make sure she forgets it. But Riddhima had already made up her mind. She wanted to be away from everything so that she could see her life more clearly and hence she left for Pune Institute to study there.
While she was away Nikki was troubled thinking what to do. She remembered how Riddhima had always been there for her at all the times. She had decided that this time it was her turn to give back soemthing to her sister and hence she started staying away from Armaan. She thought that by doing this Armaan will start staying away from her but.. to her benefit Armaan did not give up....
N then one day she recieved a call from Riddhima saying that finally she is happy in her life and coming away was the right option....
Hearing that her heart felt a relief.. she told Armaan why was she behaving so differently when he asked her and now that everything was going well they finally decided to marry..... Both the families decided to keep the wedding a month away.....
Nikki decided to call Riddhima but she didn't want her to be upset and hence did not tell her the groom's name. She told her that its a surprise and you will like it. Riddhima was eager and said that she was very happy for her sister but that she will be coming two weeks later as her exams began next week and she would come once they finish......

Everything was going well as planned.....
Nikki and Armaan started spending more time... during one such time they were at a pub celebrating when Armaan happened to drink more and took Nikki to a room upstairs. But before he could do anything he went to sleep. Nikki laughed at that and thought of teaching him a lesson. Next morning she told him that they consummated their relationship. He was shocked but then said... that he is not going to go away from any responsibility now. She felt like laughing and telling him everything but then she thought I will make is more romantic and tell you on the night we get married Armaan..

Nikki was happy that her life had taken such a good turn and this turn was because of the one person who had entered her life at the right moment. In a few days everything was going to change. She was smiling to herself thinking about it. She was leaving the college campus as her evening class had just ended and was waiting by the Bus-stand for the bus to arrive.

It started raining and to prevent herself from getting all drenched and wet she took shelter under a deserted hotel because everyone else had rushed to stand under the bus stop for protection from the rain.

Standing in the shelter, she enjoyed the rain and felt good remembering her moments with him. She felt a hand touch her shoulder and her smile vanished. This touch was very very familiar to her. But it did not bring a smile to her face. She was hesitant to turn around and see, but he came in front of her. Seeing him, an anger raged in her blood and she immediately thrust away his hand and started to leave from that place. He held onto her hand tightly, "Let this rain settle down and I will let you go but before you go you have to hear me out."
She said, "Abhimanyu.....There is nothing more left to it. I have moved on in my life and I am sure you have too. So please let me go."
He said, "I am at the same place where I was..."
She cut him off saying, "Look it really doesn't matter I don't care about you anymore.. Please let me go."
He said, "Is there nothing left in your heart for me..."
She looked in his eyes, went close up to him and whispered in his ear, "NO"
He wasn't surprised, and was about to loosen his grip on her , but then said, "I understand why but you have to hear me out, atleast for old times sake. I won't ask anything from you but just the thing that you listen to me."
She didn't say anything. She wanted to keep no relation with him, but he had been an intergral part of her life. And she wanted to know what had gone wrong too. He started explaining everything to her. She heard him out completely.
By the end of it he loosened his grip on herhand.. but she stood there motionless, as if the ground beneath her feet just wiped out.

She didn't know what to feel at that moment.
He came close to her and touched her face.
He said, "I know I don't have the right now because as you said you moved on but I felt the need to explain myself to you because after all this you are the only one who I ever had." Saying this he started to leave. She didn't know what to do. She wanted some more time with him to think clearly. She held his hand and made him sit on the staircase of the hotel. She made a quick call home saying that she was going to be staying at her friend's house. She explained him everything from the time they had separated until they met today.

He realised that she was no more his. He said it is better to leave. She agreed. But then as he was about to leave she couldn't hold it inside her and hugged him amidst the many onlookers, in the rain. He hesitated, even tried to pull back but then he just couldn't and pulled her tightly in her embrace. Everyone around clapped thinking this was like a perfect love story ending. They smiled to each other.

He took her to a hotel nearby and she didn't hesitate .They loved each other as if there was no tomorrow. It was as if the rain broke the barriers of the years that had gone between them.

Flashback ends:

Nikki comes out of the flashback with a jerk.....
Nikki: I thought about him now but nor anymore.....

-end-

I am sure this update is gonna answer some of your questions....

Happy Reading

Edited by AR4eve - 13 years ago
AR4eve thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Hey... Just ran across ur ff... i love it! Lemme guess, the baby is Abhi's???? lol random guess! Pls do pm me and update soon! Thanks!

Sheena :)

Hey thanks..... hehe I have updated the part.... you will know the answer there :)... Keep reading....
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey.... yeah i'm back at first again...:)
i read ur response... n awwwww u r soo sweet.. u wait for maii comments..:) feel soo happy..:) sry i was at school when u updated hence took while to comment...:(
but wowwwwww i'm sooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......🥳...feel like dancing after knowing that the baby isn't ARmaan's yeahhhh🥳 lol but i'm way too excited..>:)
but omg...i'm sure Armaan wud be thinking that the baby is his...n so does Shanky n Padma...:( cuz Niki didn't tell them the truth....😲 goshh...hope the truth cums out before soonnnnnnnn..:)
wowwwww i really hope that Armaan cums out of Niki land now...n realizes his responsibility..:) but wud luv to see Ridz giving him his space n staying away from him for a while to make him realize that he needs her...:) <3
i am luving this ff more..:) <3
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

P.S. what's ur name..??? idk...!!!
Edited by cutiepreet - 13 years ago
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oho Boy.. Does Arman knows that Nikki is pregnent and the thinks that the baby's his 😲
Why didn't nikki tell anything to him ... I am sure Arman must be feeling guilty for that night which he didn't do also anything. Poor Fellow.

I hope everything clears out soon ..If Ridhima also get misunderstanding then it ll be gone ..

Continue soon...
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww...poor armaan...n all characters..

hope everything will be clear soon

nice update
cont. soon

take care...:)
-sri
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
thanks for the pm
really liked this part
it cleared most of my confusion
so does armaan know that nikki is pregnant and shanky and padma think that the baby is armaans
hopefully this doesnt create a huge misunderstanding between armaan and riddhima
continue soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great part yaar
loved it
shonadesire thumbnail
Hey dear
i m shilpa, call me shilpa
great part😊
OMG abhi-nikki