NivRen-Till eternity- Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

37

Likes

5.6k

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
We all felt that Nivi is the one with issues about herself. But in fact, what has been since the past few days just shows that Divya is the one with issues with herself. She has a lot of insecurities about herself and so ends up doubting her hubby and Nivi, whom she has known since childhood. She is so gullible that anyone can take her for a ride.
Viren is so totally adorable, that like someone said, even the cheesey dialogues that he says sound so cute and romantic to us. Nivi, I feel, even now feels only gratitude and not love towards Viren. She is still so totally focussed on Divya's behaviour and her happiness & unhappiness. So till she gets out of that rut, she wont be able to enjoy her relationship with Viren.
Whatever CC plans, happens. But the positive side to that is that Nivren get closer, which is something that she cannot do anything about. She can easily create doubts in Divya's mind, but not in Viren's mind towards Nivi and the best part is that CC does not know that Viren already knows abt Sid-Nivi's past.
simran728 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh no..time for bed guys.. will talk to you tomrw. goodnight / have a nice day. keep dreaming..

I only hope that from tomoorw they show little different Nivi n more open n loving towards viren. i think we waited enough.
gmann2010 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

But Simran I don't think so Nivi is weak. She seems weak but she is not. She was firm when she took the stand for her father when there was confrontation between the Soods and the Sharmas, she did not fell weak when S. came on the wedding date to talk to her, she was again firm with him and did not shed a tear and then again she was totally firm with the Soods and S. on the wedding confrontation day. She seems weak but she is always strong when and where it is required. Viren very well knows that she will not do anything that will hurt her sister. I think reason the Viren is all that flirty coz he really wants his wife to fall for him and love him coz he needs that love for himself.



Viren is flirting with his wife just to expedite the process of Nivi falling for him. He knows that if he leave it to Nivi it will take ages before she starts thinking of herself or him for that matters. Viren is providing her support whenever she needs it but she is fully capable of standing up herself. Her dialogue with YD after she came back from hospital shows that, she stands up for her family but when it comes to her she doesn't because she doesn't want to hurt those people. Because of Divya's behavior Nivi will be upset but if Viren can make her understand that she needs to leave this to Sid and Divya, I think she won't interfere.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sssiham

We all felt that Nivi is the one with issues about herself. But in fact, what has been since the past few days just shows that Divya is the one with issues with herself. She has a lot of insecurities about herself and so ends up doubting her hubby and Nivi, whom she has known since childhood. She is so gullible that anyone can take her for a ride.

Viren is so totally adorable, that like someone said, even the cheesey dialogues that he says sound so cute and romantic to us. Nivi, I feel, even now feels only gratitude and not love towards Viren. She is still so totally focussed on Divya's behaviour and her happiness & unhappiness. So till she gets out of that rut, she wont be able to enjoy her relationship with Viren.
Whatever CC plans, happens. But the positive side to that is that Nivren get closer, which is something that she cannot do anything about. She can easily create doubts in Divya's mind, but not in Viren's mind towards Nivi and the best part is that CC does not know that Viren already knows abt Sid-Nivi's past.


How true sssiham🤗 and you have said what is in my mind about CC not knowing that Viren knows about S-Nivi. Inspite of the fact that on the wedding confro day, VD shouted at Nivi saying tumne mere dono poton ko phasaya or something. But I am sure CC has not realised that Viren has heard this and understood anything. She probably thinks that he is just in the "crazy" phase of love right now. And she probably thinks she can do a dhamka between NivRen if she thinks properly. But what she does not realise is that Viren knows about S-Nivi and moreover, Viren knows Nivi and how she will never ever do anything underhanded.

Viren's dialogue to Nivi that day they were pretending and Sidya were on the terrace that if I were in S's place, I would not just stand there, I would come after you to find out what is happening. So, Viren will never just believe something because he sees something. he will go to the root of the matter....Andin Nivi's case, he just knows her so well, so anything CC tries to do to create a rift between them will just backfire and create a rift between mother and son. And when Viren realises just how far his mother is willing to go to harm Nivi, he will not sit quiet. Then, we can expect some dhamakas from viren as well. So, although I am not worried about NivRen, I am worried about how Nivi is going to feel when Psycho DD's accusations come to light.😡
gmann2010 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

yeah Shovee, I really don't know what is in store for Sidya. All I know is that if DD opens her mouth and accuses S, S will never forgive her.

And if DD opens her mouth in front of Dadaji/YD/VD and yells or something, then S will lose it completely.

The only person who DD can yell at, accuse and everything is Nivi. But this will really break Nivi's heart😭 So, I hope DD doesn't accuse Nivi.....because even though Nivi will have her heart broken by DD, Nivi will never hate DD.

And that RK locket thing is scaring me. How is CC going to release that dhamaka? I mean she is not even sure that Nivi still has that locket. So, unless she stalks Nivi, searches NivRen room and finds that locket, she cannot be sure just how big a dhamaka it is going to be. All she has assumed is that because of the timeline mentioned by the jeweler, S must have brought it for Nivi. So, any ideas of how CC is going to release her RK locket...dhamaka?????

And whether CCs motive with RK locket is to widen rift between sisters. Or to create rift between NivRen?

And yes, one more question? Does CC know why NivRen got married? I mean she knows Viren loves Nivi. Does she know Nivi married Viren to ensure S married DD? or does she think Nivi got married to Viren for the status of Sood bahu and to take revenge against JW and CC?



CC doesn't know the real reason NivRen got married. And she doesn't know that Viren knows about Nivi-Sid. Her intention is rift between sisters. RK pendant might not hurt NivRen as Viren trust Nivi totally. He may get disappointed that she still kept it but I don't see Viren having any doubt on Nivi.
zarmeeno thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

oh no..time for bed guys.. will talk to you tomrw. goodnight / have a nice day. keep dreaming..


I only hope that from tomoorw they show little different Nivi n more open n loving towards viren. i think we waited enough.

Hey good night Simran. Sweet dreams
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

oh no..time for bed guys.. will talk to you tomrw. goodnight / have a nice day. keep dreaming..


I only hope that from tomoorw they show little different Nivi n more open n loving towards viren. i think we waited enough.


Good night Simran and sweet dreams jaanu😳 I will miss you and see you after my holidays🤗Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year jaanu🤗
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 15 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010



CC doesn't know the real reason NivRen got married. And she doesn't know that Viren knows about Nivi-Sid. Her intention is rift between sisters. RK pendant might not hurt NivRen as Viren trust Nivi totally. He may get disappointed that she still kept it but I don't see Viren having any doubt on Nivi.


Thanks Ketty, this is what I think too jaanu😳 I am just wondering how she is going to bring the RK locket into the picture?????? What do you think?


simran728 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja


Good night Simran and sweet dreams jaanu😳 I will miss you and see you after my holidays🤗Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year jaanu🤗


yea we will miss uuuu 😭 but you enjoy n come back safe n soon. then we will have lot more stories to tell. Merry Christmas n Happy New Yr to you too and all you wonderful Nivren fans here!!!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

oh no..time for bed guys.. will talk to you tomrw. goodnight / have a nice day. keep dreaming..


I only hope that from tomoorw they show little different Nivi n more open n loving towards viren. i think we waited enough.



Good night SImran. I am off to bed too. See you girls in few hours. 😊

Aashvee sweetie, have a nice time on your vacation. I will miss you. If DD trauma continues it will be hard without your comic relief. Talk to you when you come back. 🤗 🤗 🤗

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".