Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi... awesome update....
really loved it...
thnx 4 d link...
do cont soon...
craziekudi thumbnail
loved it!!!... please update soon dear !!!

loved geet all grown up and sexy!!!

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update ..loved it ...still i have a doubt ...is he still with pari ???
geeta.muskan thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Part-8

In London'

Geet In her room' Recollecting all that she listened' and crying. Why am crying this has to be happened'. Why I'am crying, one day I'll also have to go back to India. Papa is also want to meet his family I know how he miss them, its almost 5 years he is far from his family' and his family also want him to come back'. Geet u not supposed to be selfish. Di, Paa, Maa, Ramukaka' I know they all also miss me.

In India' Now Maan is dancing on the song Dil Bole Haddipa''..

Duniya firangi saaypa hain'.

Fikar hi gum kaa papa hain

Apna tho bas ye jayapa hain fikar kare fukre'.

Chewgum hain cabijaa

Handpump hain tab pii jaa

Life ahin jusa gad pija

Fikar kare fukre'.

Khush rhene ka nahi lagda koi tax ho rabba'

Prem enters. 'And start dancing'.

Duniya firangi saaypa hain'.

Fikar hi gum kaa papa hain

Apna tho bas ye jayapa hain fikar kare fukre'.

Chewgum hain cabijaa

Handpump hain tab pii jaa

Life hin jusa gad pija

Fikar kare fukre'.

Khush rhene ka nahi lagda koi tax ho rabba'

Now both together

Oye.. bhul fikra hain jigra.. tho sang mere bol hadipaa'

Prem comes near Heer''.

Oye kothi naa maal hadippa

Na gore gal haddipa'.

Nahi janu tere naal chae jitna sambhal chal miti dal hadpaa'.

Heer make an angry face' to Prem and raise her eyebrows in anger'

Maan also comes there'.

Oye kothi naa maal hadippa

Na gore gal haddipa'.

Nahi janu tere naal chae jitna sambhal chal miti dal hadpaa'.

Then both stand on her sides and shakes her shoulders and said..

Oye.. bhul fikra hain jigra.. tho sang mere bol hadipaa'

And she smiles'and also starts dancing with them'

They drag all one by one on dance floor and all starts dancing'''.

After the dance all claps'''.

Now its  time for cake cutting ceremony'''.

Mr. & Mrs. Juneja cuts the cake' And feed each other, then to Prem, Maan, Heer, Mrs. Khurana, & Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra'.

After cake cutting ceremony' Prem is on the mic.

Mom Dad today I am going to take the biggest decision of my life. & Hope u are also with me in my decision'''.. all are having questioned look' as what is he up to''.. Then he say Malhotra uncle & Aunty hope u'll also happy after what I'am going to do'

Heer: to himself aaj isse hua kya hain yea itna ajeeb behave kyun kar reha hain'.. Pata nahi kya karna chahta hain'

Maan understood what he is up to'. Mr. Malhotra ask him what is he going to do' he told something in his ears' and Mr. Malhotra Smiles'

And said all the best We all are with you''''

Prem: Thanks uncle

He comes near to Heer ''..

Heer: What are you up to ''.

He did not say anything and bend to his knee down and raised his hand towards her'    and  said'.. Heer I love you' she smiles and having tears in her eyes' will you spend ur whole life with me' as my wife'she put her hand on his hand and shake her head in Yes. She also kneel down and both hugs each other, all are also Happy'''.. Mann than on mic. Hey would me Mr. & Mrs. Juneja you are on the public place , please do not do all this in public place and they both get up and Heer shied and ran towards her parents and hugs her mother she is also happy for her'' and Heer starts crying''.

Mrs.Malhotra: Beta kya hua tum roo kyun rahi hoo ''. Mr. Malhotra, Mr.& Mrs. Juneja, Prem, Mrs. Khurana and Maan also comes to her ''..and asked what happened'..

Heer: Nothing' Par agar chutki bhi abhi yhaan hoti tho yea khusi double hoo jati naa Maa'

Maa Chutki koo vapas bula loo naa please'

Maan: By God Yea tumhari chutki ne tho sabka jeena haram kard diya hain''.  Dad  ne uska naa sahi rakha hain Hitler'' Dad k saath reh kar unka aur hum logon k saath naa hote hue bhi hamare jeena haram kar rakha hain''..

Heer: Oye' agar chutki ke bare main kuch bhi boola tho'' Kya bigada hain usne tumhaara'''

Maan: Bigada hain'. Tume pata hain yea mere mom mujhe mere Mom kam lagti hain aur us Hitler kii jayada'. dinbhar inke mouth main chutki chutki' ki hii raaat lagi rahtii hain'.

Mrs. Khurana: Vo hain hi aise main usey ek baar bhi nahi mili par lagta hai jaise vo meri apni hii hoogi'. Aur tu mera beta hoke bhi mujhe mera beta nahi lagta''..

Maan: Mom ab yea bhaut jayada ho raha hain'''

Mr. Malhotra: Mere beti k bare main kuch mat bolna' ok'

Prem: Oye Maan vo meri hone vaali saali hain so don't u dare to say anything to her'

Maan leaves from there ab tho iss Hitler sey milna hi padega''' aur bas ek baar mujhe mil jaaye ise main chodunga nahi'''

(Maan dont know that Chutki/ Hitler is the same Geet whom he insulted in his childhood' because he never met to Geet's sister & not even to her parents' and never Geet takes Heer Name not her parents name in front of him' the home where Maan visited on her birthday had been changed now Malhotra family shifted to a Big mansion)

Now Maan and Pari are not a couple they broke up after their 12th as Maan is not serious with her and she knew that so she broke up with him'  Maan is a typical Casanova. He is not having any serious relationship with any girl; He is rude, full of attitude' He not cares about any person except his family members and friend' he always there to help them in any condition' with his graduation he is serious about their Business he always used to go office and love to work '' he cannot tolerate any mistakes in business'.

In party'

Heer & Prem touches the feet of their parents they blessed them' and all were happy'

Back to London'''

Geet is back from her College, Mr. Khurana also came early from the office as they have to go to the function'''

Geet behave normal''''.. She comes to Mr. Khurana room'

Geet: Papa'. I'll also come with you to the function'

Mr. Khurana; in surprised tone: what u said.. u are coming with me in the function'. Is am I dreaming'

Geet: No Papa I really want to come with u in this function, as it is a very big day for u'.

Mr. Khurana: he hugs her and said thank beta'

Geet: Papa I have brings something for u as your congratulation Gift'.

Mr. Khurana: What congratulation Gift  I have never heard about this..

Geet: I'am the founder of this'  ok and smiles'

Mr. Khurana: ok where is it'.

Geet: one minute' she puts her hand in her Jeans Pocket' and take out the gift' and handed over it to him'.

Mr. Khurana opens the gift rap' and his gift it's a very beautiful watch'

Geet: So Papa do u like it'

Mr.Kurana: I'll give answer in ur style'  its Zhakaas' and smiles' really beta its very beautiful I loved it'. He wears that watch and shows it to her' in different different poses'

Geet: laughs as the way he showing her the watch. 'Okay' Okay lets get ready else we'll be late for the party'

They both reach the party'''

Geet is wearing a blue color long gown with mega sleeves' her hairs are half untie'

She is having light makeup' and wears long diamond earrings' which perfectly tone her face '  in other words she is looking dazzling'

Mr. Khurana is in Black'  

Indian business Community members welcome them.

He introduce Geet as her daughter to all of them'

Indian business Community members rewarded him in front of all the businessmen. They told him to give a small speech''

Geet is very Happy for him'

He asked Geet to come on stage'. Geet is little nervous'  but she goes on the stage'

Mr. Khurana stats his speech' by thanking note' he thanks all the committee members and his staff employee' last but not the least he thanked Geet'.

Thank you  Geet mera saath dene k liye''  He asked Geet to come on stage'. Geet is little nervous'  but she goes on the stage'

And he again starts'' mileiye mere beti Geet Seay Geet Malhotra' all are shocked

And said'.  I know Aap sabhi chook rahe honge kii yea to Geet Malhotra hain aur main Khurana tho yea meri beti kaise hui'. Par yea meri beti nahi hooke bhi meri beti hain. Yea tho aap sabhi jante hain kii ek kamyaab aadmii k peeche kisi aurat kaa haath hota hain'. Aur mere kamyaabi key peche sabse bada haath hain meri beti Geet kaa she always stands by me in any situation even it is good or bad'both having tears in their eyes and hugs each other all gave them a standing ovation'.

Precap: Geet reaches India'

Sorry if there is any mistake in Liyrics or in FF language ... i'am not that good in English... but i still tried... ples.. give ur comments even u like or not like it...

PART-9

Edited by geeta.muskan - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh awsome update yaar...loved it ..eager to see geet in india ..
heermeher thumbnail
plssss make maan ,meet geet quickly
BeautifulBee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice Update...Can't wait for Geet to come back to India and face Maan.

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOWGREAT UD.WAITING FOR GEET TO LAND IN INDIA SAB KO ZOR KA JHATKA LAGEGA
maansi007 thumbnail
gr8 update geet in india again update soon 
craziekudi thumbnail
wonderful update.... please update soon!!!!