Users

Frequent Posters

Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

POLKI!!! Yay! You're back! πŸ€— Which means more long awesome updates!  πŸ˜‰

Loved this update alot! πŸ˜›
Haha Geeta was denied a room at her own hotel! πŸ˜†
But then the last name really made a difference!
Yaar I'm fasting and all this talk about food is really making me hungry! πŸ˜†
Uff, still got 3 hours until I can eat! Grr! πŸ˜†
Can't wait for the next update!
Love,

Mahi ❀️
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hi polki,πŸ˜›

okay im back...!!!! i do not know where to start and where to end, omg omg i have a whole back long of comments for ur updates. *soumya scratching head*,   oh yes,  well, lets see, where i stopped last time....... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okies, so lets get started!!!!

as usual ur updates are awesome, awesome and awesome...!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so many things happened, not fair yaar polki, main bechari, how will i remember so many things, no worries, will go and read the updates again..!!!! i guess i cud read them a million times and still not get bored u know..... *hello, i'm serious, not alt all joking*...!!!!

gal, i have 5 parts to comment on:

Part 17: geet celebrating geeta's b'day over the phone....!!! now, that's a unique idea...πŸ˜†.. liked it..!!! oh wow, she gets tickets to india too..!!! nice yaar... so so so adorable. so geeta is all set to come face to face with maan some point of time.. interesting...!!! maan-adi-pinky ,  i love the trio...!!!!

part 18: this update has like a lot of new characters. i was a little confused at first, but eventually caught up..!!! hmmm, so geeta all set to leave to india. i can completely understand geet's feelings...lets see what happens next...!!!!

part 19: omg omg omg i'm loving the small conversations on maneet on phone...!!!! man, she is in india...!!!! yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee awwww geeta does not like the decors..... and maan has an apartment on geeta's name...!!! so cool.....!!!!!!
hey sasha in picture and looking positive, wonderful...!!!!! lovely lovely update...!!! me running to the next one...!!!

part 20: road trip haan??? geeta and radha seem to be too adventurous...!!! nice nice, cant wait to see maan's reaction....!!! oh maan not okay, but geet okay...!!! wow, twist in the tale, but he finally agrees ...!!!!

i love this part:  so so so adorable and cute....!!!!!

Geet, "She is like you, once she decides on something she is going to do it. Would you rather go to a car rental place and rent a car and leave without telling anyone? or would you prefer to have her in one of your cars and have her touching base with Adi on regular intervals? The choice is yours."

Maan, "okay, okay, why you always drag my name in when she is being difficult?"

part 21: hahaahhahahaha geeta refused a room on her own piece of property...!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lovely update.,..!!! i like the road trip idea and the girls are just so adorable...!!!!!

*ahem ahem* can you update fast please...!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....lol jokes.....!!!!! take ur time honey, u seem to be very busy on IF these days....!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

soumya

πŸ˜†
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘Thank u so much 4 great updateπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘...i waited long 4 itπŸ˜›...bt luv itπŸ˜‰...Maan😳 is so concern abt Geeta..i really wish she cme 2 kne our Maaneet😳....u said she will sort of become spyπŸ˜†.....finding mysterioous things abt MomπŸ˜†...well bring bk Geet in india...what will sasha is uptoπŸ˜•....n where is badies😑...yaar u knw NT - Dev😑...do they hav kids?....live in india or canada...hmmm.....do they still fight over Geet n small things......i reali want Maan n Geet together wiv Geeta😳😳😳 in Khurana House.plz update soon.longest one everπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hehehehehπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Polki ... kaha hai aaj kal tu jaani? You haven't updated in 4 days πŸ˜† Sorry for being so greedy but I love your FF πŸ˜† Waiting for the update soon warna mar kayegi tu mujhse πŸ˜‰

-Mahi ❀️
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aussum update
loved it
continue soon
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks
Poli.Geek thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinithaa

Nice updateπŸ‘ but i think you updated after so long...i was waiting for your update...anyways i am desperately waiting for geeta to know maan is her dad...I know it takes time but i am just waiting.

Plz update soon.

Sorry to make you wait, but writing the FF is not easy specially with work and family obligations. Unfortunately I will not be able to update daily. But I hope you continue reading.

Polki
Poli.Geek thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

wow maan made the hotel for geeta and she actually stayed in it
that attitude rocks
wow she is indeed maan daughter
geet khurana u rocks
she just reminds me more and more of maan
hehhe maan would be so proud
do continue dear
bye sumi

There are a lot of things Maan had done in Geeta's name. After all she is the heir to the Khurana empire along with her cousins- Vicky's kids. She just doesn't know it yet.

She has to remind you of both Maan and Geet, she is kind like Geet and head strong like Maan. The best of both worlds.

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Dear Lovely Readers,

I am back, I know it has been a while, but what can I do? I have been busy, writing the FF takes a lot of imagination and hard work, two things that may not come together all the time.

I just wanted you all to know that from now on the FF is going to be updated on a weekly basis. If I feel like it there maybe two updates for a week.

Sorry for not replying to all your comments. But I do appreciate all your opinions.

I hope you all enjoy this next part.

Polki

Part 22

She had met her dad at Dadima's house, however she hadn't been able to talk to him about what she had gotten in touch with him in the first place. The evening had been pleasant, she had a good time talking with Vicky and Rajeshwari. She remembered their wedding, it had been such a small affair, many people had questioned why they had preferred to get married in the court house but Vicky had refused to answer their questions.

Vicky had started working at Khurana Construction after he had returned, it had been a hard year for him, he had left to escape from all the pain, but when he had returned the atmosphere at home had been worse than when he had left. He didn't know what had happened, but he had found out that while he was away some girl named Geet had come into his elder brother's life and had managed to do the unthinkable, she had won his heart. Not only that his Dadi too loved her, however just as fast as she had come, she had left. The atmosphere in the house was that of death. People mourning loosing someone special. From what he had gathered, she was Maan's secretary and was the only one who had the guts to stand up to him.

He had also noticed once he had returned that Dev and Maan's relationship was icier than before. They refused to be in the same house let alone the same room. He had noticed that the only time they were together was when they were with Dadi. He had seen anger in Maan's eyes whenever he saw Dev or NT. He wondered what had happened, it couldn't have been money since Maan had always bailed Dev out of any financial problems he found himself in, so what was it? He had tried asking but had been shot down time and again, eventually he had given up.

After a year of starting to work in earnest at Khurana Constructions, Vicky had met Rajeshwari, a simple girl, she seemed to walk around not caring what people thought of her, he had found that interesting, it was hard for him to imagine that people like her actually existed. She always said what was on her mind and he could never put a finger on what exactly enchanted him about her. He had tried for months to get close to her, but she had brushed off all her advances. He had been persistent and ultimately she had said yes to just a coffee, luckily coffee given was to dinner, dinner had given way to a proper dating, dating had given way to an engagement and finally they were getting married.

Sasha remembered what Vicky had told her, after all they had all grown up together and if he confided in her there had been a reason.   She had been having dinner with Maan, Vicky and Rajeshwari a few days before the wedding and Maan had excused himself after receiving a phone call. .

Vicky, "Sasha, I know everyone is asking about our decision to have a small wedding, I thought I should tell you why, not because I feel compelled to justify our decision but because I want you to be a witness at our wedding."

Sasha, "Really me, why me?   You have two brothers they can be your witnesses right, after all what is family for if not to share your joys."

Vicky, "Oh! Ya, Maan will be there but I am not sure about Dev, I think Dev and NT have something important to attend to in Canada."

Sasha, "What can be more important than his own brother?"

Vicky, "I don't know, but do you want to be a witness or not?"

Sasha, "If it is okay with you and Rajeshwari, I have no problem."

Vicky, "Great now that you have agreed, let me tell you why we don't want a big wedding." He looked at Rajeshwari, who nodded signalling him to continue, "You see so much has happened in the last few years, Dadi had been sick on and off, that Geet left and Maan seems to be in a dark place from where he can't see anything. Also Rajeshwari really doesn't have any family, so we don't think it would be nice to have a big celebration while there is so much pain."

Sasha thought to herself, 'What have I done?, why did I make her life so miserable that she had to leave? Now everyone is miserable, and I didn't even get what I wanted. I guess some people are destined to be together and some are not, of course Ihad to learn such a valuable lesson when it was too late."

Sasha, "Vicky, I understand, you are right, Maan has changed a lot since Geet left, he seems to throw himself into work, while Geet was here we had been fortunate enough to even see him smile, but she took everything with her, she took his joys with her. I know he never smiled much before either but she had managed to break some of the walls he had built."

Vicky, "You are so right, I didn't get a chance to meet her but Dadi still talks about her andi still asks for her, she keeps on calling out her name, even at night, she once told me that she knew from the moment she laid eyes on Geet, that she was the only one for Maan. She didn't even know her name then, but she was certain that if anyone could stand up to Maan it was her."

Just then they saw Maan walking towards the table, they quickly stopped their conversation and got back to eating. Maan rejoined them and participated in the wedding discussion going on, a week later Vicky and Raj had married in the court house. Dadi was happy that she would have a woman to talk to once again.

Dev and NT had in the past year moved out into the Khurana house on the outskirts of Delhi, they has said that they wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of Delhi. NT had complained that the pollution was wreaking havoc on her health. As sad as it sounded, all the other members of the house hold were happy that they were leaving.

Back to the present Sasha, enjoyed a wonderful evening at the Khurana Mansion and was happy to see Dadi happy. They were having such a good time that she didn't notice the time, before she knew it it was 10pm and she had to excuse herself to go back home. The kids were having such a good time that Raj convinced her to let them stay over for the night. Vicky promised to drop them off in the morning.

Today was Saturday and that meant no work, she was so used to waking up early during the weekdays that today too she was out of her bed at 7am. She looked at Abhi sleeping soundly and decided to let him be. She took a shower and had coffee, read the newspaper and noticed in the business section their competitor was being taken over.   

STA Constructions was about as successful as Khurana Constructions so she wondered who exactly had the funds to take them over. She continued to read the article and her heart stopped when she read that it was an architectural firm in New York that was taking over STA Construction, a foregin company taking over was not what shocked her, it was the name of the company, O'Neil, Khurana and Sanchez Architects.

Another Khurana was going to be their competitor. She decided to look into the firm just to check out the competition. She laughed at herself. It was Saturday and here she was doing research for work. However the kids were not home and Abhi was still sleeping. It seemed that today God was smiling down on her and was prepared to answer her prayers. She started first with the companies website and she noticed that they were a really famous NYC architectural firm, they had built some very impressive buildings and it said that their board of directors was always looking into venturing into new markets. Further researched told her that the firm started with only 15 members and was now a multinational firm with locations all over the world. She decided to take a look at the partners, find out a little more about them. Mr. O'Neil was young, about the same age as her, attended Harvard and started the firm in 2012, in a short time, he had managed to bring the firm to every-one's attention in the states when the firm designed a state of the art in-closed botanical garden.

She had read enough about Mr. O'Neil and decided to move on to the next partner, and she had a tiny heart attack, she stared at the screen and the it was Geet who stated back at her. She was dressed in a very smart designer suit, she looked chic, not a hair out of place. She looked so different yet so similar to the Geet from all those years ago. Sasha continued to read more about Geet, it said Ms. Khurana had graduated from School of Architecture at Pratt Institute in NYC. She had been with the firm for 15 years and had been instrumental in the firms success.

No wonder she had been unsuccessful in finding Geet, Geet was in NYC. How had she gotten to America? She decided to do a search on Geet Khurana. She found our that Geet had gotten a scholarship to study architecture after she had left Delhi, she had a daughter named Geeta and was still single.

'Ms. Khurana?' Shasha thought, 'but she was Handa' she was right Geet and Maan did love each other, Geet had taken Maan's last name to stay close to him while leaving him. How can people love each other so much that they carry them around in their hearts for their entire lives even while being so far away from each other. Sasha was amazed by their love for each other. She had witnessed Maan's love for Geet all these years as he lived in solitude and today she had found the true depth of Geet's love for Maan. Was Geeta Maan's daughter?, had Geet gotten pregnant and left out of shame? No, that can't be, Geet was not that kind of girl. She was too innocent and traditional to have a baby out of wedlock, then who was this child, who was the father?

Many questions ran through her head, she needed answers, she decided to start first with her father, the one person who she knew would have some answers.

Sasha, "Hello Papa, how are you? Sorry couldn't spend some time with you yesterday."

Munshiji, "It's okay Beta, we all still had a good time together and that is all that matters."

Sasha, "You are right, but Papa I wanted to talk to you about something important yesterday and never got a chance, do you have sometime right now?"

Munshiji, "Yes, I am free. You mother went to the Hanuman Temple so I have time until she returns. What do you need to talk about?"

Sasha, "I was wondering about Geet."

Munshiji, "I haven't heard that poor girls name is so long, poor soul, I wonder how she is"

Sasha, "Papa, she is fine, she lives in New York now. Why are you calling her a poor soul?"

Munshiji, "I called her a poor soul because what happened with her all those years ago."

Sasha, "What happened?"

Munshiji, "Where do I start, you already know that she was from HP and moved to Delhi. But you don't know why. Let me tell you. When she was 18 a family from Canada came with a rishta for her, her family was really happy that an NRI was interested in their daughter and agreed to the rishta. The NRI's family stated that due to work, they had to return to Canada promplty and only had 3 days for the wedding, also they didn't want a big wedding, due to such short notice Geet's family agreed to their demands. The Canadian family also said that they wanted the wedding to take place at their Kul Temple. Geet got married and left for Canada right from the temple, on the day that they were leaving India, the NRI mixed something in her drink and left her at the airport. Poor girl, she didn't want to believe that someone could be so cruel, she gave him the a chance, she tried to look for him, so that he could explain his behavior, she thought maybe he was in some trouble. That is when I got to know her, Maan had bought her land from an agent and needed her signature to process the paperwork, she refused as she said that she never sold the land. Eventually she gave up and agreed. Then during the same week she came into town in the morning all disheveled and told the entire town that her brother had tried to kill her and had almost succeeded, she sent him to jail, but not before she told everyone that her family had gotten her married, but later and that the whole thing was fake, the NRI's family was fake, the lady who pretended to be his bhabhi was indeed his wife, so her marriage was fake, the wedding was fake, the priest was fake, he had only married her to get her dowry and left her, on finding out the truth her family wanted her to pretend that she was never married, however she was pregnant. And her family wanted her to abort the child and when she had refused they had tried to kill her. She fought to bring the child into the world because she didn't believe that it was the child's fault and that it shouldn't suffer. After saying that, she left breaking all ties with her family.

Sasha, "OMG! Are you sure, Papa, that it is the same Geet that worked at Khurana Construction as Maan's secretary?"

Munshiji, "Yes Beta, I am 100% positive, because she came back to HP to get Maan out of trouble during the whole Rasika debacle. She put her life in danger just to save his."

Sasha, "She went through all that, I feel so horrible for what I did to her."

Munshiji, "Beta you were young and naive, you made mistakes, but I am happy that you are acknowledging your mistakes now and feel bad about your actions. Beta why are you asking about Geet now?"

Sasha, "I saw someone who looked exactly like Geet the other day and then today I read that a company is taking over STA Construction and decided to see who it was and I found out it was some American Company when I did research I found Geet. She is one of the partners in that company."

Munshiji, "That is great, she is doing well for herself, may God always look after her."

Sasha, "Thank you Papa, I needed to hear this, I have to go now, will talk to you soon."

Munshiji, "Bye Beta."

Wow, Geet had been through so much and yet she had been one of the kindest people she had ever met, how could a person have so much strength to endure such burdens and yet not loose faith in humanity. She wondered if she should tell Maan that she knew where Geet was, she knew he still loved her. They could be together, they were both single.

Wait a minute, if she had put 2 and 2 together after reading the article, she was sure that Maan too had gotten the news about the takeover, and he usually paid closer attention to what was going on in their industry than her. After all the only thing she was interested in was designing buildings, she never really looked into the business, that was left to Maan and Adi.

Maybe Maan had already gotten in touch with Geet after finding out that her company was taking over STA Construction, maybe Geet didn't want him in her life. Maybe he didn't want to face her after all these years, there were so many possibilities.

'I need to dig into this matter deeper, I need to make sure about everything before I open my mouth. This mouth had done enough damage, this time when I speak I want to make sure that every word that leaves my mouth only brings them together' she thought. She said aloud, "Maan and Geet Khurana, it's time for you to be together again."

Spoiler
It's so beautiful
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved it..omg ur making sasha a positve character!! ..like it..the way she is feeling bad about geet and all!!n vicky:)