Minnie's use of Prachi

anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

When WY were up against CS, I was so upset with Minnie for stating that WY have 'played smartly' by only putting forth their strongest contendors. And she raised the same objection against S.S. last week when she told them to use Vijay as she hadnt seen him anywhere after the first episode.

This woman seriously has some guts to raise an objection like this when she is doing the EXACT same thing herself. In fact, while WY and SS have used all their performers in at least a solo or duet/triplet, Minnie has contestants on her team who have done neither! I didnt even realize she had a fourth girl on her team, until Shiamak started eliminating contestants last week... 😲 ðŸ˜•

When WY were using Kartik a lot, I was getting a bit tired of that. But more than Karthik, Im getting tired of Minnie constantly using Prachi in EVERY episode. And she ALWAYS does an indian number! At least with Karthik they have put him in salsa, contemporary, etc....but with Prachi she always uses her in the same type of dances..

Agreed that Prachi is an excellent dancer (in indian genre), but Minnie should learn to experiment and show some variety in her dances. And of course she should definately not be as hypocritical as she has been so far...