All About Love ~CC 71~ (Invite Only)~- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.5k

Users

21

Frequent Posters

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Nancy: Same here.. I lovee this New Moon Promo!! The Volturi look great... Me too Dakota is such a child... But the thing with Jane is that she is soo Tiny U know so maybe thats why they picked Dakota.. I have a question.. What is Jane's special power? I forgot.. LOL...
Btw U shud Check out the Website too.. New Moon the movie .com!
Parachute. thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Right im off to sleep now.. byeee 🤗
Woooot. DMG tomorrow :)
-Srishty- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Prapti I asked Niyu about Jane's special power (you see I fast forwarded some of Volturi parts haha) and she says that Jane can torture people... What highlights Jane is her beauty (like every vampire but the book describes her beauty in a special way) and in that way Dakota seems to be fine. Thanks I will check out.

I wonder if Megster knows about the new trailer ROFL.
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Nancy... Meghu is soo gonna go Nuts.. LOLL... Me too I skipped some of the Volturi parts.. LOLL Jbs are the same always/.. LOL
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Edward!! He is soo Armaan!!
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Where are the others Btw.. ?? LOL
anitamalik thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
ROFLLLLLLL I see Twilight everywhereee 🤣
-Srishty- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hip Hip Hurray to us >333

Naaahh Armaan is soo much better than Edward haha mainly because Armaan is 'real' while Edward is more like a myth.. Anyways when I heard about Twilight (March 2008) I was way too ga-ga over Armaan ☺️

I wished I was here to see Megs reaction to the new trailer ROFL.
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Anu.. I am just a Nut case in my Edward mode.. sorry.. LOL But Dude, atleast watch the movie.. You have to be in love with Edward!!!
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Nancy: Neither of them are REAL.. We are just a bunch of Nut Cases.. LOLL... I have all my friends gaga over Edward now... (Looking @ you now Anu)
-Srishty- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Anu Ditto Prapti!! READ Twilight or atleast watch the movie!!

Veenz is already doing her viewbie thing in the section👍🏼👏


Prapti but while Armaan is an human Edward isn't😛
Edited by Nancy_89 - 17 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".