-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
recap :: yashovardhan mentioning chetan raghav to ratan ji, alludin asking chetan raghav to show him padmini's room in the map and padmini's conversation w/ king n queen about her mama ji

- a guy comes n informs nagmati that ratan ji has asked chetan raghav to get captured
- nagmati asks guy to hide chetan raghav
- rana ji pacing in his room n thinking of chetan raghav's words
- padmini comes n asks ratan ji y is he worried n he hasnt came to meet her
- ratan ji tells her about chetan raghav's betrayal
- they have little romantic moment.. n padmini informs about nagmati's health
- doc (desi doc😆) is checking padmini n says that her pulse are really weak
- nagmati asks doc to keep that b/t them only.. as doc mentions padmini sending him to check on her
- padmini comes n says that she is happy to know that nagmati is doing well
- padmini says that now that we know chetan raghav was creating misunderstaind b/t us
- padmini says she is happy that nagmati is talking to her nicely n all
- nagmati says u think i dont think for myself? .. i have my own thinking
- nagmati says she hates her fakeness n fake innocent etc
- padmini says she can take her anger out on her.. she is fine w/ that..
- padmini says she will remove her bitterness towards her some day
- nagmati complaining to ratan ji that he hasnt been w/ her since two days
- ratan ji says he is srry n he has found out who is the bad guy..
- padmini comes to temple where a young lady is making phoolon ki mala for god
- lady gets scared seeing padmini.. padmini asks her why..
- lady says she thought that padmini was nagmati as nagmati doesnt like servants sitting like that
- they talk abt phool mala.. n padmini is nice w/ her
- padmini is going towards ratan ji n nagmati's room while she is again stopped by the gaurd
- guard explains her that she cant go as its nagmati's order.. ratan ji hears this
- ratan ji confronts nagmati to why she is doing all this .. he makes her understand nicely
- nagmati is emotional.. ratan ji says that she is also affecting yashovardhan's future
- ratan ji says yashovardhan will learn from her.. he rather send her to a hostel
- nagmati says u wanna send him so u can b free from ur promise
- ratan ji says he is taking other promise that he will not come to her room either at nite
- servant comes to ratan ji n informs that chetan raghav is missing.. cant find him
- alludin praising padmini more n asks chetan raghav what he wants in exchange of what he gave
- chetan raghav mentions wanting chittod.. alludin says he will shead blood for chittod.. n give it to him!!
- alludin cuts off his head

precap :: kafoor says he was useful, alludin says the one who cudnt b his friends.. will never be ours..