Jeevan Saathi Story So Far

x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
HI ya'lll

i see so many gaurav fans here, so i thought of posting the story so far since i was a almost regular viewer and since we are superbly excited about his entry here is what happened so far in jeevan saathi!

Viraj is a hindu simple and sweet girl. She is loved by everyone in the family. She is her fathers favorite and he loves her a lot. Viraj's dad is a statue maker and he recieves students from america . Neil (main lead) and Lisa, who are here to study the art of indain culutre. Neil is christian by religion. the family oposes that the students stay at thier house since they are from a different religion. But since Viraj's dad is the head of the house his commands are wah to be followed. he orders everyone that his students will stay in thier house but he has the  intention of them staying at their house was because this would get his political career more izzat and rutba (i.e he would get the votes to be a MP of the province and pople would respect him). The show starts with a big pooja, which the dad organises every year and viraj with her dad performes the pooja. At this pooja is where viraj and neil first meet. he takes pictures of her and takes interest in her indain beauty. But accidently meanwhile he is taking pictures of viraj the holy thing containg milk falls from her arms. Viraj's Bhabi (cousin's wife) takes this oppertunity to insult her in front of her dad since anything viraj does or says he agrees to it. But in turn, he deosnt say anything. The pooja is performes again. Viraj's dad gives viraj the duty to show lisa and neil their indian culture. Meanwhile we find that viraj's sister kamakshi( cousin but her parents died so viraj's parents brought her up) has to help her aswell and we find out that she is in love with the servant of the house, who drums for her at the pooja. The bhabi gets to know about this fromt eh pitures of the pooja, to humilate viraja nd her sister further she takes this oppertunity and plants that picture in front of babuji(viraj's dad), but her plan backfires. Viraj's hatred starts for neil after what happned at the pooja because of him and he is annoyed that her father did not say anything and also assigned her to show him around. To get back at him, she plays pranks on him as well, and this is the point where their love story starts devolping.

More to be posted!