14 Years Of Rockstar

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

977

Users

8

Likes

16

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago
#2

Am I the only one who likes this movie?

I found it very intense and layered, loved Ranbir's performance

forza thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago
#3

Crap

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago
#4

Why was it "crap" for you?

I liked Ranbir's performance, but I didn't like some plot-parts at all... still, I don't understand someone to just call the movie "crap" ... because of w h a t exactly?

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago
#5


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago
#7


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


sentimentalfool thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago
#8

One of my favorite movies and the album is one of a kind. I could relate to Heer's character.

I love how so many of Imtiaz's characters are layered and complex - that whole idea of someone having a false outward persona and being/feeling completely different from the inside. Heer from Rockstar and Ved from Tamasha are among my most fav characters of all time.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago
#9

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Am I the only one who likes this movie?

I found it very intense and layered, loved Ranbir's performance

No..no....I also absolutely LOVE Rockstar.....

You know I have some unique inexplicable love, attraction and affection for these raw,messy, dramatic yet achingly Real love story on screen...Forbidden love has this irresistible gravity because it’s forbidden. It’s not just about two people. It’s about the tension, the stakes, the risk, and the impossibility that makes every glance, every word, every touch feel electric...

I enjoy such movies

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 6 months ago

https://x.com/l0rdshen/status/2040657388987179134?s=46

https://x.com/l0rdshen/status/2040657388987179134
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: lmmortal · 4 days ago

What a film this is! I know it flopped but movie wise it's as good as Dhurandhar.

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 10 days ago

https://youtu.be/c7POv4qiZLM?si=ZZ0Tsb-jshp8uUr6 Release date :23 September 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7POv4qiZLM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 13 days ago

https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hguiIm15VeY
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 14 days ago

https://youtu.be/F7jjpnte_Kg?si=AXhHeppAZx9YMz1E https://youtu.be/fZQiI5xGtm8?si=aMckOFSAHCWmkHdW Release date :20th September 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jjpnte_Kg
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".