.......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.......
Originally posted by: Fortnight
I really want Abhira to reveal Shivani's identity infront of everyone including Armaan. And bash Kaveri for what she did to Shivani. need fierce Abhira back who wouldn't hold back infront of Budhiya because she's old
Bold- IF she did something. Dkp can very well make everything some "misunderstanding" Kaveri didn't clearly know about 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
Sautela hai ya jo bhi hai ..the love that Armaan has consistently displayed for his siblings ..putting their interests above his always …that’s what being a sibling is all about ..not sharing DNA or half of it 🤷🏻♀️
That is exactly what I said in my previous post - he has always been there for everyone of his siblings & that family no matter what. There have been very few of them who can say the same for him, but even then he continues to be their support.
Aps on a roll today 

Sab log manifest karna shuru karo Abhimaan moments in the wedding.. im bringing my list now 

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Bold- IF she did something. Dkp can very well make everything some "misunderstanding" Kaveri didn't clearly know about

Originally posted by: dilkyakare1
I absolutely do, and have no shame in admitting I having a bias for those kids rather than someone they lifted from Gen 3 to fill who has been nothing but a hypocritical nuisance trying to break up his sister’s home out of a one-sided beef he has with armaan to now pulling childish stunts to marry a girl from that same home lol where are all his lectures and badduas about that family now? Time will tell if he ever leaves her I guess but yes in BTS it is shown he decides to marry Kiara and obviously there’s no concrete reason other than his bruised ego to try and force a love confession out of Charu like his dad once did to Akshu lol
The only person who broke up Abhira s home is Armaan Poddar. Only if he was not so consumed by devotion to a worthless lady, he could saved his marriage
But I understand that Armaan has always been conditioned like that and that's why I am still rooting for him to break free these shackles so ABhimaan can get back together
Baaki every character has shown hypocrisy in Gen 4 including all Poddar kids
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Aps, curiosity got the better of me, okay?
But don't worry, I learnt my lesson.
I say this again - not later than 7:30 am IST, or the first 3 pages - uske baad

Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/ColorsTV/status/1885957576535269656
yeh kuch dekha dekha sa lag raha hai
See see see - and yahaan pe humare wale ko kya kya nahi bulaya gaya.
BTW - this one also was a very "green" flag kuch samay pehle tak
Originally posted by: Fortnight
I really want Abhira to reveal Shivani's identity infront of everyone including Armaan. And bash Kaveri for what she did to Shivani. need fierce Abhira back who wouldn't hold back infront of Budhiya because she's old
Abhira to shayad suna bhi de, paar uske baad kiya. For anything to change beyond this point it is very important that Armaan himself sees things as they are and not as his grandma or maa wants him to see
Isliye I hope Armaan ko ABhira se nahi, khud se pata chale about Shivani-Kaveri thing.
Glorify karna bhi kyun hai?? No character in the show deserves to be glorified at this moment. He is also a character with various flaws just like others.Originally posted by: dilkyakare1
Yeah that’s fine but I just can’t take the glorification of his character. Even Aryan is more mature.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3